Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love (53825 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by WINDSOW(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

bro we need to talk.pls message me on watsap:08137322887
Wetin una wanna discuss?
GAY ALERTO!!!!!b.
RUN!!!!!!!!!!b
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by zizytd(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2014
If not for christiany a man and a woman are to stay in one roof for Atleast one week b4 dae marry, so u know whether u can cope with his/her sleeping habits and also learn Hw he/she behave wen he/she is @ home. There are many tins individuals can't live with.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
By Pastor BISI
ADEWALE

([b]1) Living with a man who has not paid their pride price or married you.
(2) Sending their nude pictures to guys in the name of Love.
(3) Sharing all their secrets with a man they barely know.
(4) Stealing their Parents money to finance a guy.
(5) Giving their School fees to a guy to Celebrate his birthday
(6) Accepting to be a second wife because of so called love.
(7) Wearing the engagement ring of man who doesn’t even know their homes, seen their parents or received their consent.
(cool Fighting all their friends and family members who oppose their love affairs.
(9) Giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has notpaid your BRIDE PRICE.
(10) Turning themselves to a Man intimacy gadget and slave in the name of love.
(11) Bathing naked with their Guys, who may secretly snap the picture and post it on the internet.
(12) Turning themselves to guy cook.
(13) Turning themselves to launderer washing clothes for guys they say they love.
(14) Public show of romance with your boyfriend who is only deceiving you.
(15) Abusing all other guys around because they feel they are already hooked.
(16) Disobeying their parents for the sake of a man who their parents don’t even know or accept.[/b]

Bisi Adewale is an International Conference Speaker on Marriage, Parenting and Family Life, He is the author of the best selling books: Secrets of an Irresistible Wife, Parenting Teenagers and more than 70 other best selling books on marriage and family life.

He is the president of Family Booster Ministries International and College of Marital Success (CMS), Host of Family Booster Moments on TV, watched in many countries across the globe.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/pastor-bisi-adewale-reveals-42-foolish-things-girls-do-in-the-name-of-love/

There are actually 42 things he enlisted.
WAIT....in other words. ..oga pastor is saying there's no such thing as love......OK,.......

CONTINUE.....
BUT....THERE'S LOVE OOO
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
Lalasticlala I agreed with everything he said except number 9.
You are keeping your virginity for your future husband when you don't know the countless of women he has bleep all his life, yet he wants to marry a virgin
hmmmm please do not mislead people with this Ur comment
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ireneony(f): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Lipzlikeshugar:
hmmmm please do not mislead people with this Ur comment
am not the only here that commented, they have the right to choose how their life want to become.
Am just doing my best tongue
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by femi4: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
On another note, a guy I met in 2008 pinged me about two months ago telling me he wanted to marry me and me alone.
I was shocked and said okay, he rarely pinged me on bbm or even called so i knew he wasn't serious. I checked on him once in a while to be sure he was okay.

Sometimes he would request for my nude pics and I'd say no, then he would call me boring and no fun.

Today I went to Instagram and saw his wedding pics for this past weekend.

I just laughed and thanked God i did not enter one chance.

Kenny G! I still don't understand what guys do with ladies unclad pictures?
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by nora544: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
By Pastor BISI
ADEWALE

(7) Wearing the engagement ring of man who doesn’t even know their homes, seen their parents or received their consent.
(cool Fighting all their friends and family members who oppose their love affairs.
(9) Giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has notpaid your BRIDE PRICE.
(11) Bathing naked with their Guys, who may secretly snap the picture and post it on the internet.
(13) Turning themselves to launderer washing clothes for guys they say they love.
(16) Disobeying their parents for the sake of a man who their parents don’t even know or accept.[/b]

Bisi Adewale is an International Conference Speaker on Marriage, Parenting and Family Life, He is the author of the best selling books: Secrets of an Irresistible Wife, Parenting Teenagers and more than 70 other best selling books on marriage and family life.

He is the president of Family Booster Ministries International and College of Marital Success (CMS), Host of Family Booster Moments on TV, watched in many countries across the globe.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/pastor-bisi-adewale-reveals-42-foolish-things-girls-do-in-the-name-of-love/

OGAat the top needs money because just search for his books and I found no book, the net of this money loving pastors he needs more likes on his facebook because that is all what i found from him, he wants a little bit of the cake and he has or had a program that is all i found from him, the first time i read from him on nairaland why all this pastors must lie that they where known in so many countries.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by femi4: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
You are keeping your virginity for your future husband when you don't know the countless of women he has bleep all his life, yet he wants to marry a virgin
A flimsy excuse not to keep your virginity
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by juianne95(f): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Naturally gals have no sense of dias
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by lalasticlala(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:

I've got so many mentions bcs of this ur response ooooo
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ireneony(f): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:

I've got so many mentions bcs of this ur response ooooo
lol there is more to come cheesy.....this is how I get mentions everyday o.
kissbear with me dear
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by femi4: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2014
nora544:

OGAat the top needs money because just search for his books and I found no book, the net of this money loving pastors he needs more likes on his facebook because that is all what i found from him, he wants a little bit of the cake and he has or had a program that is all i found from him, the first time i read from him on nairaland why all this pastors must lie that they where known in so many countries.
This is what happen when you limit yourself to nairaland/internet. Go to bookshops and buy books, listen to radio and watch tv programmes
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by judiyluv: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2014
We learn every day,tanx for the points,morning nl.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by nora544: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2014
femi4:
This is what happen when you limit yourself to nairaland/internet. Go to bookshops and buy books, listen to radio and watch tv programmes

He is from nigeria and you will not know him outside of nigeria and I search for his books and i found no book because you cannot buy them outside of nigeria so there is a lie in the message sorry.

look with google what you will find about him.

Nairaland and facebook and two old information from vanguardd and citypeople that is old he is not that big.

why nigerian pastors must lie that they are so big and well known in other countries.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by judiyluv: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Just recently a guy I met on nairaland deleted me from his BBM cos he demanded for my nude pix I refused,its sad the way some guys act so irresponsible n barely have respect for women.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by femi4: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2014
nora544:

He is from nigeria and you will not know him outside of nigeria and I search for his books and i found no book because you cannot buy them outside of nigeria so there is a lie in the message sorry.

look with google what you will find about him.

Nairaland and facebook and two old information from vanguardd and citypeople that is old he is not that big.

why nigerian pastors must lie that they are so big and well known in other countries.
He is not that big, so he is big to an extent.

Anybody or pastor whose programmes are shown on cable tv is known outside Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by efonat(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
Even if he has slept with countless women, if he marries u a virgin, he will always respect u. That doesn't mean u too sleeping with countless men.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ireneony(f): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2014
efonat:

Even if he has slept with countless women, if he marries u a virgin, he will always respect u. That doesn't mean u too sleeping with countless men.
I call it gender equality =justice. You cannot eat your cake and have it
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by quivah(f): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Daddi:
the brain and maturity of words looks bigger than the corresponding image(Dp)
erm just say I'm ugly sadsad but thanks grin
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by quivah(f): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2014
efonat:

I will respect him more if he hadn't slept with too many women or any woman at all too..
it goes both waysundecided

but,,, a man's or woman's respect doesn't lie in the no of times he's had sex..

and since when does being a V , breeds respect fvck up small, and he will throe ya ass to the bin..
smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by quivah(f): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2014
choboking:
nice one dear ..... like ur reasoning on d bride pride thang
thanks chobo
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by queebeediva(f): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2014
:oAnd some guys we start yabbing girls kwa? When they no that law of karma will eventually get hold of their generation . I laugh in uganda voice .
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=quivah post=29326242]
I will respect him more if he hadn't slept with too many women or any woman at all too..
it goes both waysundecided

but,,, a man's or woman's respect doesn't lie in the no of times he's had sex..

and since when does being a V , breeds respect fvck up small, and he will throe ya ass to the bin..
smh[
/quote

The bolded statement will make me fall for u grin
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Sheggy13(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2014
BokoHaramm:
Any time they abuse my virgins on Nairaland, it gets into my skin. NL babes I'm here to protect you.
Boko haram says so
Werey alasho grin
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by zilon12(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
By Pastor BISI
ADEWALE

No girl will have any guy if she keeps all these commandments, capish
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by bamog(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Nah wetin concern me wit diz nw!!!

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by obiak4(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
babe u have to agree ooo sometimes I wish I didn't or have not tasted sex that one of the regrets I have in my life (bleeping 200.......+)women but I still wanna marry a V like my brother have said just pray I find a good wife
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Fourwinds: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
On another note, a guy I met in 2008 pinged me about two months ago telling me he wanted to marry me and me alone.
I was shocked and said okay, he rarely pinged me on bbm or even called so i knew he wasn't serious. I checked on him once in a while to be sure he was okay.

Sometimes he would request for my nude pics and I'd say no, then he would call me boring and no fun.

Today I went to Instagram and saw his wedding pics for this past weekend.

I just laughed and thanked God i did not enter one chance.

dats y u should save dis post and use it to preach to other ladies. girls will never learn andvso stuborn to learn. I have some under my care dat I preach and advice but it seems some are bent on carrying out deir neferious act. God help dem
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2014
@Op did u say he's a best selling author?....seriously calm down na!
Also most of d tinz dis guy wrote no make sense....just publicity tinz
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Fourwinds: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2014
judiyluv:
Just recently a guy I met on nairaland deleted me from his BBM cos he demanded for my nude pix I refused,its sad the way some guys act so irresponsible n barely have respect for women.
don't yield to dem . dey are stu..pid boys
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
By Pastor BISI
ADEWALE

Go back 2 bed nd sleep or take sleepn dose if u cnt sleep nw dat it seems u re jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.