Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

10 Things Every Woman Should Do In Her Twenties! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Every Woman Should Do In Her Twenties! (791 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Every Woman Should Do In Her Twenties! by obynocj(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2014

1. Date, or even just have s3x with, a ridiculously hot guy. I mean, or fall in love with him? But you probably won’t, because there is a good chance he will want to talk about the plot of his novel or how much he loved being on a commune or some other bullshit like that.
2. Go abroad. Ultimately, spending money on experiences is more important in your 20s than spending it on stuff. Exposing yourself to a different culture will make you a better, more broad-minded person, plus the FOOD, GUYS.
3. Wear crazy neon crop tops to music festivals. Now’s the time.
4. Take a lot of Instagram pictures. ‘Tis the age for many unabashed selfies, so that when your adult child is spoon-feeding you Yankee Beans in the nursing home, have proof that you were once dewy-skinned and had a life.

5. Pick up a sport you’ve never played before, even if you suck at it. That way you don’t have to drag yourself to yoga as often, you can meet a new bunch of people to drink with, and you can buy cute sneakers.

6. Eat whatever. Literally whatever. I have thought about mainlining super-cheesy, super-carby lasagna bolognese with more depth and nuance than I have thought about loved ones. Ignore the nutritional label and don’t look back. EVER.
7. Drink a lot of green juice. Not to lose weight, but to balance out the bolognese. It probably sounds like it tastes like the Jolly Green Giant’s jizz, but it’s shockingly energy-boosting when fresh.

See more on http://www./2014/12/10-things-every-woman-should-do-in-her.html

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Kicked Against Me Marrying A Lagos Babe / How To Attract Women Anywhere / Was This Guy Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.