Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. (51812 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by aktolly54(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
@op before i open this thread i dey fear whether its created by tosen2much but i just remember that it normally make its own point 10 not 7 like OP nice write up
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by mckoolcharming(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Subject Here - Double heart attack message by a girl to a boy: 1st SMS: Let`s break up now, it`s all over. 2nd SMS: Sorry, Sorry, Sorry! That was not for you.....
*this 1 just happened now now....devil na man or woman?
Still lookin 4 M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ charger though
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2014
aktolly54:
@op before i open this thread i dey fear whether its created by tosen2much but i just remember that it normally make its own point 10 not 7 like OP nice write up
hehehehehe funny you grin
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nuella222(f): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2014
franugo:

huh U just confused my pants offgrin shey u c what u have caused?
grin is ur pants really off What hv I done? I only said am not like other ladies who lie like op said.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Dolapo: Iro! You can lie ooo!
u don't believe me embarassed
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
stigman:

Answer the question jor
lemme alone oooo
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2014
franugo:

ya know most guys don't really care 2 lie about dt, dem go tell u 2 ur face say na 250grin. Wetin u go do? Call am ashewo ba cheesy
that's true tho not all guys oooo. Some ladies are like that too
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by liricyst(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2014
its always better not to ask if a girl is a virgin cos if she says she is..whether or not its true...it would now take longer than it would have to take her to bed. just saying!
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Riversides2003:

I will tell her the truth if she has the courage to ask me I would not lie about it and will also ask her the same even though I know she will not say the truth
there's no need to answer your question. You won't believe any answer i give tongue
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by franugo(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Nuella222:
grin is ur pants really off What hv I done? I only said am not like other ladies who lie like op said.

sure they are. Incase u are a member of #picsoradonbilivit like me, na torchlight phone i dey use so i can't take pics cheesy
everyone lies, whether na white lie o, green lie o, all na lie....infact i just lied wink some lies pass lie.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by maryhaam(f): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by joe17: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
most of the females are scared to bashed the males here, even when I try to boost our ego here, i get alot of bashing from the male.
I thought ladies run the world in facebook, twitter and instagram but guys run nairaland cry
lol...as a faceless forum, make we use am tel una d truth say we knw d 'lies' buh we dey 'bone'. Una don too boboo us grin grin
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Nuella222:

I'm trying, bae.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by franugo(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

that's true tho not all guys oooo. Some ladies are like that too

rili? I haven't met one like dt. When u know d gal so well dt she can't lie cos u'd know, They'd rather tell u that they only do it with their guy...#yimmuyimucheesy

well i admit am nt experienced enuff sha, just talking 4rm my very lil experience.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by franugo(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2014
maryhaam:
Mtcheeeeew

did u wake up on d wrong side of d bed
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2014
maryhaam:
Mtcheeeeew

Ill-mannered girls be like...
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2014
franugo:

rili? I haven't met one like dt. When u know d gal so well dt she can't lie cos u'd know, They'd rather tell u that they only do it with their guy...#yimmuyimucheesy

well i admit am nt experienced enuff sha, just talking 4rm my very lil experience.
Research more then u will know.
tongue
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nuezha(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2014
A father does not have the right to ask whether her grown up daughter is still a virgin.

Boys, not men, ask silly questions as this.

If a woman truly is, she will tell you by popping it up in the middle of an apparently dissimilar conversation to clear the air where there's relationship suspicion.

And she will also tell if she is not and why she is not. But above all, some things are better left unsaid.

Of course I believe you have an idea of the kind of girls I'm talking about. I do not expect you to go pop up this question to a woman in a brothel.

Years ago, a girlfriend told me she lost her virginity to an operation which her parents witnessed and were both surprised she still was.

Please guys don't take our girls for a ride, they must be treated with great respect.

We accuse them of what we made of them. HYPOCRITES!!
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by damselabi(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Fourwinds:
it is not a matter of jumping into a well. y do u think d USA use pples data to cub crime.? with d rate at which USA are chasing terrorist all around d world., how many terrorist have conviniently attack dem at home.? it is becausr dey know who is who in deir home soil. hw can someone who is ready to marry u not ask some of dose questions.? or u expect him to just carry u and put in d house.? u see y u should watch ur back while growing up
Did u read wot I wrote well?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by elantraceey(f): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2014
DeejayTafari:
see dis one, u dnt knw who u jst said dt to.

hehehe , did you have a rebirth or what?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by remmat(f): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2014
am not in a relationship and its d truth
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

hehehe , did you have a rebirth or what?
rebirth How do u mean? What's that?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by elantraceey(f): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2014
DeejayTafari:
rebirth How do u mean? What's that?

lol , never mind
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by lovespyc007: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Nuezha:
A father does not have the right to ask whether her grown up daughter is still a virgin.

Boys, not men, ask silly questions as this.

If a woman truly is, she will tell you by popping it up in the middle of an apparently dissimilar conversation to clear the air where there's relationship suspicion.

And she will also tell if she is not and why she is not. But above all, some things are better left unsaid.

Of course I believe you have an idea of the kind of girls I'm talking about. I do not expect you to go pop up this question to a woman in a brothel.

Years ago, a girlfriend told me she lost her virginity to an operation which her parents witnessed and were both surprised she still was.

Please guys don't take our girls for a ride, they must be treated with great respect.

We accuse them of what we made of them. HYPOCRITES!!
4 d fact ur dad didn't ask ur sisters does nt mean he does nt hv d right infact he has all d right 2 do so if u r a christain n ur read ur bible well u will knw dat parents r God's representatives on earth even Christ our Lord n Saviour ws under parents so who r u a mere mortal 2 say ur father or ur mother does nt hv d right. Seems u dnt rely knw wat is actually virginity d biology definition is nt d actual meanin d meanin simply is a situation where 1 does nt hv carnal knowledge of d opposite sex or anoda 2 2 finalise in dis world 2day it is difficult 2 see honest pple talk more of ladies or gal on daily basis gals take guys 4 a ride because d guy is nice honest n inexperienced if u look at d current topics u wld see a topic where a gal took a guy 4 a ride am nt sayin u shld nt be a gentleman bt there is time 4 evrytin
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tyconcepts(f): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Fourwinds:
look at what u are saying. I take pple for deir words and work on it. if I ask u if u are in a relationship it means to know whether to toast u or not. if u are in one ..y should I toast u.? so telling d truth pays....simple

No one is free.. You either snatch or share if you are allowed.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nuezha(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2014
lovespyc007:
4 d fact ur dad didn't ask ur sisters does nt mean he does nt hv d right infact he has all d right 2 do so if u r a christain n ur read ur bible well u will knw dat parents r God's representatives on earth even Christ our Lord n Saviour ws under parents so who r u a mere mortal 2 say ur father or ur mother does nt hv d right. Seems u dnt rely knw wat is actually virginity d biology definition is nt d actual meanin d meanin simply is a situation where 1 does nt hv carnal knowledge of d opposite sex or anoda 2 2 finalise in dis world 2day it is difficult 2 see honest pple talk more of ladies or gal on daily basis gals take guys 4 a ride because d guy is nice honest n inexperienced if u look at d current topics u wld see a topic where a gal took a guy 4 a ride am nt sayin u shld nt be a gentleman bt there is time 4 evrytin

A father does not have the right to his GROWN UP (above 18yrs) girl child sexuality. Maybe in your father's house such happen. Anyways, sh.t happens! He might even get down below as a gaenacologist.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Emusmith why should you even ask these questions on a good day na? undecided
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by zubby29(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
u dnt need to answer jor cos d answer to d ? is very obvious lol grin jst jokin o dnt take it personal my dear friend
dorlapoh20:

it a private question. Not answering it doesn't mean am lying wink
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Fourwinds: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2014
tyconcepts:

No one is free.. You either snatch or share if you are allowed.
no no no! I don't agree with ur statement. My last girlfriend base on church disagreement d relationship didnt go further. So i free her. At dat time is she in a relationship or me. No. It is greed dat will make someone in relationship and is working fine yet u want to eat from anoda pot.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2014
zubby29:
u dnt need to answer jor cos d answer to d ? is very obvious lol grin jst jokin o dnt take it personal my dear friend
say what u like. believe what u want. dat doesn't change who i am.I AM ME tongue
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Emusmith why should you even ask these questions on a good day na? undecided

It's been a while, welikom!

Dear, these questions are for the "not-so-good days"

Well... Sometimes, some folks gets fixed in a corner in those days that the question just pops out...

smiley
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by franugo(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

Research more then u will know.
tongue

okay then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.