Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. (51828 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
sophieabou:
u b 2nd no b first,,hahahaha(lafin)
abi u no see am ? na second I be ooooo grin
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by delishpot: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
franugo:

ya know most guys don't really care 2 lie about dt, dem go tell u 2 ur face say na 250grin. Wetin u go do? Call am ashewo ba cheesy

Ha ha, that is the point. If she told you the truth, you will call her ashawo. I know a lot of men that will lie too. esp if they intend to date a woman. They will not say yeah, I bang any woman I see. So I believe women hide theirs because they are judged negatively by society unlike men. Why do guys want truth and then judge the person based on the truth she told?
Same way many men will not tell howmany prophets/ dibias they have been to in their line of hussle. Because if they say the truth, they will be negatively judged most of the time; even if they did not harm even an ant.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by franugo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha, that is the point. If she told you the truth, you will call her ashawo. I know a lot of men that will lie too esp if they intend to date a woman. They will not say yeah, I bang any woman I see. So I believe women hide theirs because they are judged negatively by society unlike men. Why do guys want truth and then judge the person based on the truth she told? Same way many men will not tell howmany prophets/ dibias they have been to in their line of hussle. Because if they say the truth, they will be negatively judged most of the time even if they did not harm even an ant.

u on point bro.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by cutieberie1(f): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=tosyne2much post=29332755] A brother is single here. Pls do the needful [/quote..

lol seriously...u do d needful if u re searchin
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=cutieberie1 post=29338700][/quote] so how do I do the needful ? wink
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by cutieberie1(f): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Seconded!
Two of you look alike sef....
him na 4th Runners up for MR NL, 2014
Isn't he cute?

lol.how do we look alike..look @ d 2 dps wel
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by cutieberie1(f): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
so how do I do the needful ? wink

ask emusmith n pm me mayb
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by cutieberie1(f): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
so how do I do the needful ? wink

lwkmdo
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
cutieberie1:

emusmith pls come and teach me how to start up with a lady.. I have little or no toasting ability
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
emusmith pls come and teach me how to start up with a lady.. I have little or no toasting ability
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by cutieberie1(f): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

how do u knw dat emusmith knows how to toast a lady..i onli said ask him cos he said we look alike...u wnt to do e-toastin
*leaves thread quietly*
later...
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
cutieberie1:

lwkmdo
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
cutieberie1:

how do u knw dat emusmith knows how to toast a lady..i onli said ask him cos he said we look alike...u wnt to do e-toastin
*leaves thread quietly*
later...
Drags her closer and wispers to her earĀ» I LOVE YOU
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Tosyne, Send her E-mail na, you na...
I will do the needful right away
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will do the needful right away

Thumbs up, bro.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by AriDsexy(f): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

That's my lunch...to see you laugh, Miss Ileleji kiss

Ahh emusmith,u and ds name ooo

U av stylishly given me a name I don't know about...call me by my monicker joor
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
AriDsexy:

Ahh emusmith,u and ds name ooo

U av stylishly given me a name I don't know about...call me by my monicker joor

OK dear, I always want to call you by your real name...will you tell me?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Question Nr 6
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by AriDsexy(f): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

My name is Arion.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by encryptjay(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

The part where she replies you in a violent manner... that tells me something about her first.... hmmm
Laughing in swahili...you really got her sha.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
AriDsexy:

My name is Arion.

Wow! These kinds of names sha!...hmm...oyibo !
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by AriDsexy(f): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Hehehe,I hear dt a lot

Ok,full name...Arionghene[what do u have to say now]??

Its sounds latin but its native.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
AriDsexy:

Hehehe,I hear dt a lot

Ok,full name...Arionghene[what do u have to say now]??

Its sounds latin but its native.

you be my sister? OmG!
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by AriDsexy(f): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

you be my sister? OmG!

Are u kidding me??

Where exactly are u from??
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
AriDsexy:

Are u kidding me??

Where exactly are u from??

Ummmm...Ontario, Canada
..o sorry... Delta, Isoko South. lol
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by AriDsexy(f): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Ummmm...Ontario, Canada
..o sorry... Delta, Isoko South. lol

Cool...Mavor?

I'm Urhobo....No details again on NL ooo smiley
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
AriDsexy:

Cool...Mavor?

I'm Urhobo....No details again on NL ooo smiley

Merie jare...#imagine how we met# gusg
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2014
franugo:

bro it ain't a crime 2 go by ur english name.
your name I bet must be Francis ugochuckwu...
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Yusphull(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2014
remmat:
am not in a relationship and its d truth

And can I put you in one...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by lovespyc007: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Nuezha:

Crap! Go grow up.
lmao u r still a teenager I guess n if u quote me again u wld jst continue 2 a child u r happynewyr in advance
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nuezha(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
lovespyc007:
lmao u r still a teenager I guess n if u quote me again u wld jst continue 2 a child u r happynewyr in advance

No sane preacher gives up on a stubborn sinner.

GO GROW UP.
...I wish you same...
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by franugo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
hilaomo:
your name I bet must be Francis ugochuckwu...

spot on bro,....but wait oo, how did my name become salient in this mara??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.