Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! (43265 Views)

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / 10 Top Qualities A Guy Is Secretly Looking For In A Lady. / Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Lovexme(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

5. He is Financially responsible for the upkeep of his girl.

If you're "privileged" to have a girl who loves you, buying her things will just be natural.
Small boys are the reasons we'll be seeing threads like "DO I GIVE MY GIRLFRIEND TRANSPORT FARE EACH TIME SHE COMES?"
You may bash me but I don't care! If she is not just a sexxx doll to you but a potential wife, transport fare isn't a topic!
hmmmm...

If having a girl that loves me is a privilege, how bout a girl having a guy that loves her?

You're making it seem like being in a relationship is a job.

Good luck to guys like you that think it's their total responsibility to financially take care of a girl they aren't married to.

Probably being a maga has been redefined.

If not adhering to this makes me not a big boy, then it's a privilege I'd gladly stick to. wink

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by herald9: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2014
WOW! I can now comment on my thread!

Thanks lovely MODS!

You're good!

Rocktation and Bella...

Lemmie go through...
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by tivta(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Toysn2much made more sense than the original poster.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Ezibless:
So,Mr. Smith

Wetin you come dey feel like now? Eh

Modified:

P.s;
Emusmith has been banned o. I think for 24hours,no know wetin him do sefembarassed

Thanks darl.

#pecks# for standing by me.

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2014
krall:
Emusmith and tosyne2much this thread is combined work. angry

Lol! Honestly I wish it were possible, it would have made things easier.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Henrychris:
nice writeup...complements

Thanks bro.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by ewizard1: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2014
I thing thread has being focused on the No 5 issue...

Please dont talk about Responsibility if all you date is Oloshos..

Yes... If you have the money... show your GF (not Oloshos ooo) you are a man and can take responsibilities.

Its not in any book of Law to carry responsibilities of your gal... but THINK nah. it shows... When you finally become a father. You'll be RESPONSIBLE to cater for your family.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by ewizard1: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2014
I have a Female friend who whenever she wants to recharge her fone via ATM or Online... She's call her BF and ask he wants his fone recharged.

What do you call that kind of girl? She's in Love abi?

But for you to do that... you'll think you're being a Mugu.

Some of you here needs to grow up and start being a BIG BOY.

Date decent girls.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Lovexme(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Truth is, most girls/ladies are undeserving. Not quite easy finding someone who's in synch with who you are.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Dreyl(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2014
You just describe me op.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by ewizard1: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2014
kibo:

I disagree with you here. My point is in two phases:

- Giving your girlfriend money is not the issue, the MOTIVE behind why she is asking is the issue, some ladies see boyfriends as people who are supposed to provide all their needs at any time they want it which is the wrong notion. Take for example the transport fare issue, most ladies will definately have transport fare on them (i mean, who wouldn't, what if the guy is not at home, wouldn't you go back home), but they will still insist on giving them transport fare everytime even on unsolicited visits. These are the kind of women who later become liabilities in a home. Building a relationship is a collective responsibility from both parties and not on one party posing as a liability. The keyword here is "MOTIVE" and not money. A guy can always assist a girlfriend with anything as long as the motive is right.

- I am glad you said POTENTIAL WIFE. A potential wife is not a liability but a helper. i dont think any potential wife or wife material should always demand for transport fare and co. on every visit. I mean, the guys that complain about these issues are folks who have experienced rampant demands from their "potential wives". Lets do a reverse logic from what you said above (the bolded), if she sees you as a potential husband, then she should know her place is to assist and not demand always. The problem is that most people just want to have a good time and not a good relationship. It takes more than "having a good time" to build a good relationship.

PEACE !!

A potential wife is not a liability but a helper... Then you want her to always help you? Then when you get married, she shouldnt ask for Hospital bills, Food stuff Bills etc...

The thing is... you'll know a Potential Wife when you date one. But you should put yourself in the shoes of a man. Take responsibilities.

If you have a clothing shop and I walk in with my girl... she picks all she wants and wants to bring out cash to pay, and I say "Honey hold, let me handle that..." I reach for my wallet and hand you my ATM card, I sight one nice dress in one corner and I'm like "Baby look at that... go get it..."

When I leave your shop, what would you say? "Chai... dis girl don catch maga..."

smh!!!

The thing is... you know what type of girl you spend on!
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2014
ewizard1:
I have a Female friend who whenever she wants to recharge her fone via ATM or Online... She's call her BF and ask he wants his fone recharged.

What do you call that kind of girl? She's in Love abi?

But for you to do that... you'll think you're being a Mugu.

Some of you here needs to grow up and start being a BIG BOY.

Date decent girls.

I like that word DECENT GIRLS.

Forget what some NL girls claim, most are just opposite of what they claim.
It's just for peace to reign, that we play along, you know...

There are decent ones however, I can tell you... I won't mention their monikers but all the ones parading themselves around here are GUSH!

E don do!

Be decent and you'll find a decent girl!
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Spiff20(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2014
iyaf heard
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Dreyl:
You just describe me op.

For your mind, lol
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Spiff20:
2014 was my best year ever, 2015 would sure be another fantablastic best year

Oh boy! You miss road! lool
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by kibo: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2014
ewizard1:

A potential wife is not a liability but a helper... Then you want her to always help you? Then when you get married, she shouldnt ask for Hospital bills, Food stuff Bills etc...

The thing is... you'll know a Potential Wife when you date one. But you should put yourself in the shoes of a man. Take responsibilities.

If you have a clothing shop and I walk in with my girl... she picks all she wants and wants to bring out cash to pay, and I say "Honey hold, let me handle that..." I reach for my wallet and hand you my ATM card, I sight one nice dress in one corner and I'm like "Baby look at that... go get it..."

When I leave your shop, what would you say? "Chai... dis girl don catch maga..."

smh!!!

The thing is... you know what type of girl you spend on!

- I cant seem to figure out your point. Maybe you should clarify further. When i said a woman is a helper, i didn't mean the man should totally depend on the woman ( of cos that would be silly), i meant a woman should play the role of assisting her man, rather than being a liability. Things should be done with moderation, rather than demanding everything for things as minute as transport fare cconsistently.

- Mind you, lets not stray away from the point here, OP referred to "girlfriends" not "wives". There is a whole lot of difference there. They are different stages and different levels of commitments involved. I made my assertions on the basis that the lady is a "girlfriend" and not a "wife".
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by AfricanApple(f): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Rapzino:
ehn, see my estranged E-wife o.
rapzino!!!
how is you
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by joearinze(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2014
all the qualities re correct but A Man who is Not God Fearing is not a BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by charijee(f): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Big boys won't come here to type "i am a big boy".they'll simply read, smile, possibly laugh at comments and move to the next thread. grin

*moves to the next thread * grin
For your mind o cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2014
joearinze:
all the qualities re correct but A Man who is Not God Fearing is not a BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

1000 LIKES!
Thanks for that! This is above others!

2 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Dreyl(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

For your mind, lol
True my money speaks for me and i don't brag about it, i'm not as rich as Dangote and i don't want too much money, i'm contented with the one i have.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Dreyl:
True my money speaks for me and i don't brag about it, i'm not as rich as Dangote and i don't want too much money, i'm contented with the one i have.

I like your philosophy, bro.

Life is in phases and men are in sizes.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by bornmekus: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2014
striktlymi:
I agree with your points except point number 5. A guy is not financially responsible for the upkeep of his gal.

He may decide to help out but its not his responsibility.
He said a big boy but not just a guy.Not all guys are big boys,guess u know.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Dreyl(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Dreyl(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

I like your philosophy, bro.

Life is in phases and men are in sizes.
True talk..Thanks bro. smiley
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Haywhymido(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Owk o. #team inborn Bigboy
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by anigbajumo(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2014
franzis:
am a rich nigga but i dont drink or club ..i rather be in my Ferrari talking to the Holy Ghost
dat s y I said if u dnt like it,bt I tell u 80% of rich nigga drinkz nd club.....
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2014
i be big boi den
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2014
bornmekus:
He said a big boy but not just a guy.Not all guys are big boys,guess u know.

Being a 'big boy' does not mean being stupid.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by herald9: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2014
laykorn:

Herald cheesy
Olamide is always cool.
Big boy or no big boy!
Ayamlaykorn

hehehe
Olamide and hip hop are two parallel lines...

This is not poetrytongue
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Jamean(f): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2014
hehe...

Uti Nwachukwu undecided

bigt2:
How about six packs? And having a suit? Being the best man for four of your friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.