Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! (43575 Views)

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / 10 Top Qualities A Guy Is Secretly Looking For In A Lady. / Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by taiwo005(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Op. I love this.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Monicasque:
Nice one op. Most ladies do love a humble somebody who does nt show off, and dnt even need the person to take care of dem financialy actualy, coz dey r nt peralised. Got 2 feet and 2 hands, dnt need no nigga to take care of me, bt if he insists, den y nt ;
I insist.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by corneli83(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
rawpadgin:
regarding that no.5, i dont give my hard earn cash to girls that are 100% reliant on their boyfriends for their financial upkeep

Good point, no crime in sharing gifts and supporting each other. Relationship should be differentiated from sponsorship.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by corneli83(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Seems someone forgot his profile's gender. Na so God go dey expose una undecided

LMAO
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by corneli83(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Sharap!!!!!!! I can be anything I want to be.

You are right. "Hermaphrodite".
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:
Seconded!
lolz.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by jaydee87(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
he does not call himself a big boy
he doesn't show off..
people call u Bigboy.. a Bigboy is like success it doesn't advertise. people see it...
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
jaydee87:
he does not call himself a big boy
he doesn't show off..
people call u Bigboy.. a Bigboy is like success it doesn't advertise. people see it...

Yes oo
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
corneli83:

Haba! lol
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by ewizard1: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
kibo:
☆☆☆

I got all your points. I do agree with them.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by blacko(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Monicasque:
Nice one op. Most ladies do love a humble somebody who does nt show off, and dnt even need the person to take care of dem financialy actualy, coz dey r nt peralised. Got 2 feet and 2 hands, dnt need no nigga to take care of me, bt if he insists, den y nt ;
ole so u gbadun money too
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
corneli83:

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Tomtoxic: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
holusormi:
The sillyness is this post is mind boggling , and if I may ask what exactly is wrong with playing candy crush on your tab when u seated next to a fine girl So far u not wearing ur tab as a pendant ,, you damn well reserve the right to bring it out and play candy crush saga in a bus when u seated next next to a fine girl ,, and while u doing that pls start a conversation ,,, if only you know how many times av gotten laid with my iphone!!!

And what's this rubbish I hear about apologizing even when u right ?? The problem with niggers like u is that you watch too much hollywood and it has fvcked up your brains ,,, apologize when u right to a girl or to anybody and ull keep apologizing to her till your dying days ,, stamp your foot on the ground and accept no bullshiatts from nobody!!!

What's this other rubbish about been financially responsible for your girl upkeep ?? ,,, na u born am ?? Give if you have abeg !! You are only responsible for when when she's your baby mama or when u married to her !!!

Too many unreasonable points here,, do this for our Naija sisters and ull remain stuck in the mugu zone for life while one omo rapala bus conductor will bang her mercilessly , beat her join and even collect all the money you give her !! grin

. tank u jhur d op is as dull as his mumu post u just speak my mynd finish
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
synoble:

assuming say u even fyn.....u must be UGLI...
U b like tomatoes.....make guy dey apologise giv u
..i no blame u na ur mouth i blame and ur pman wey buy fone giv u.
see 1 of dm dah we ar talkin about,so childish.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
sophieabou:
see 1 of dm dah we ar talkin about,so childish.

hahaha
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by MRosario(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
synoble:

assuming say u even fyn.....u must be UGLI...
U b like tomatoes.....make guy dey apologise giv u
..i no blame u na ur mouth i blame and ur pman wey buy fone giv u.
cheesy
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by tiwanitiwa: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2015
Noted........ With thanks!
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2015
tiwanitiwa:
Noted........ With thanks!

You're welcome, bro.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Marven: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
11. Big boy lov teaching others. Both accademicaly, morally...
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2017
I saw this thread and i like it..
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ladyjumong(f): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2017
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.