Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! (43264 Views)

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / 10 Top Qualities A Guy Is Secretly Looking For In A Lady. / Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by coolfredo(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2014
Monicasque:
Nice one op. Most ladies do love a humble somebody who does nt show off, and dnt even need the person to take care of dem financialy actualy, coz dey r nt peralised. Got 2 feet and 2 hands, dnt need no nigga to take care of me, bt if he insists, den y nt ;
sweethrt ur kind is rare, most ladies i met n date think that they hav gotten an employment...

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

It is not joor.
Yansh wey i don see before. msteeew grin
Someone should call a doctor cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Someone should call a doctor cheesy

hiann..msteeew

i go pay for plastic surgery for u.
make dem give u nicki minaj's yansh grin grin
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

It is not joor.
Yansh wey i don see before. msteeew grin
Why not ask nicely, I might give you without billing you.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Why not ask nicely, I might give you without billing you.

ask what nicely undecided

the small yansh wey i don lipsrsealed

muhehehehe grin
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by laykhorn(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2014
I guess I am a big boy then except maybe for 4, 5 and 6.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Speakdatruth: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2014
dorlapoh20:

noooooooooo grin i don use am
do wetin?
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by MizMyColi(f): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Seems someone forgot his profile's gender. Na so God go dey expose una undecided

cheesy
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by lizbum(f): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2014
This should get d guys thinking...number 6 is so tru
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2014
Big boys won't come here to type "i am a big boy".they'll simply read, smile, possibly laugh at comments and move to the next thread. grin

*moves to the next thread * grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by okzcorp: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2014
holusormi:

You liked my post and later unliked it ,,, OMG I feel soo terrible,, I checked my account balance and 1 million was missing because you unliked it ,,, do I look like I give a flying fvck about that ?? Lmao

Am I sure the iphone seduced them ?? Wait let me ask Ifa ,, do I think am a big boy ?? Wait let me ask Instagram !!! undecided

Lol. He is small boy.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Speakdatruth: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2014
lmao @ sum niggas bin checkin demselves up wit dis post #growup
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by hotgunz(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2014
jvera:
fyn bt definently nt d way d op explained dat.
i don't count dt show of I call it proud
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

ask what nicely undecided

the small yansh wey i don lipsrsealed

muhehehehe grin
How much.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by deloon(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Big boys won't come here to type "i am a big boy".they'll simply read, smile, possibly laugh at comments and move to the next thread. grin

*moves to the next thread * grin

Yeah, that is how we do.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2014
Chizzy20:
nyc1 op, one does nt nid to ve all d millions b4 he can b termed as a big boy. I lyk guys dat re reserved , dat dont show off or try to impress any1 which cums wit alot of maturity.

Real Big Boys are achivers.
they got no time to waste just to impress people.
fake big boys spend the money they dont have to buy the things they dont need to impress the people they dont like.

Real guys spend most of their time on how to improve their their lives.
I have a friend back then in school, very intellectual ... left Naija university @ 200 levels to Bemingham (UK) ... in a space of 6yrs plus ,he has bagged Phd in mechanical engineering. right now he lectures there @ age of 28yrs. he still keep in touch with all our roommates back then in Uniport. even when i tried cutting off with him, he keeps trying to maintain the relationship.
this is humility

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

How much.

Meet me for where we dey meet grin
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by kibo: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

5. He is Financially responsible for the upkeep of his girl.

If you're "privileged" to have a girl who loves you, buying her things will just be natural.
Small boys are the reasons we'll be seeing threads like "DO I GIVE MY GIRLFRIEND TRANSPORT FARE EACH TIME SHE COMES?"
You may bash me but I don't care! If she is not just a sexxx doll to you but a potential wife, transport fare isn't a topic!
hmmmm...

I disagree with you here. My point is in two phases:

- Giving your girlfriend money is not the issue, the MOTIVE behind why she is asking is the issue, some ladies see boyfriends as people who are supposed to provide all their needs at any time they want it which is the wrong notion. Take for example the transport fare issue, most ladies will definately have transport fare on them (i mean, who wouldn't, what if the guy is not at home, wouldn't you go back home), but they will still insist on giving them transport fare everytime even on unsolicited visits. These are the kind of women who later become liabilities in a home. Building a relationship is a collective responsibility from both parties and not on one party posing as a liability. The keyword here is "MOTIVE" and not money. A guy can always assist a girlfriend with anything as long as the motive is right.

- I am glad you said POTENTIAL WIFE. A potential wife is not a liability but a helper. i dont think any potential wife or wife material should always demand for transport fare and co. on every visit. I mean, the guys that complain about these issues are folks who have experienced rampant demands from their "potential wives". Lets do a reverse logic from what you said above (the bolded), if she sees you as a potential husband, then she should know her place is to assist and not demand always. The problem is that most people just want to have a good time and not a good relationship. It takes more than "having a good time" to build a good relationship.

PEACE !!

2 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Edusouls(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2014
then what are now the qualities of a tight girl a man can count on,and not these cheap slots,very hungry girls and red eyes Gold diggers everywhere...
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Smartwizy(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2014
hmmmmmmmm...... Nice one... Op

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

Meet me for where we dey meet grin
Remind me where.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2014
Edusouls:
then what are now the qualities of a tight girl a man can count on,and not these cheap slots,very hungry girls and red eyes Gold diggers everywhere...
Tight girl
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Remind me where.

Mstewww.
Wait i dey come
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Abbey2sam(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2014
I don'tsee anything wrong craving for some attention according to sun tzu in the "act of seduction" siren is a mirage, getting noticed keeps you a step above everybody in that place at that time, and it will linger in their minds for a long time....There's nothing wrong in been noticed, I see some senses in the op's writeups but to me they are only but rules ......

The final truth is this, your fat account makes you a "BIG BOY"

Living by the above listed rules doesn't make you a big boy, you're just a "HUMBLE BOY"
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by greatnow: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2014
All these are for big boys but BIGGER BOYS drive confirm machine as cars,have correct quantity of cash in his account,have his own house,have children and wife,have a legitimate source of income and also have the mind set that all these things are not by his power but all the glory shall be given to God.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2014
in my school, a big boy is that dude who:
changes girlfriend like shoe
or has many girlfriends
sags
wears expensive clothe and shoe
has expensive phone
has car
drinks and smokes
has laptop (yes! people form big boy with laptpop)
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by darne(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2014
Sounds all good wink smiley
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
herald9:
smiley

Big boys listens to good hip hop music ...Not Nigerian pangolo ...

NP:Jay Rock ft Kendrick Lamar-the hood gone love it smiley
dj khaled ft jay z, meek mill, rick ross and french motana- "they dont love you no more"

3 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by donephi(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Monicasque:
Nice one op. Most ladies do love a humble somebody who does nt show off, and dnt even need the person to take care of dem financialy actualy, coz dey r nt peralised. Got 2 feet and 2 hands, dnt need no nigga to take care of me, bt if he insists, den y nt ;
Are there still ladies like you? Most ladies will think they have secured an office
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by chubbypearl(f): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Errr

Gbam!
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by ewizard1: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2014
striktlymi:

I still disagree!!!

Na una type dey ask for N50 change wey remain from soup money wey you give your wife.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by tosyne2much(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2014
prettyjo:
cc
Tosyne2much.
must you complete the list to reach 10?
Anyway,I don't mind being the treasurer of this great association. ;.
@op.....nice post
you made me laf real hard here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.