Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (27764 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm. @OP try to write simple and correct English wey no even need vocab inside. Cos me no understand your write up.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by kindnyce(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
When him de do am,him neva tot of the repercussion?
Afterall,anytin we sweet dey kill...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
you kept uploading files forgetting you'll need a large data to guide it and to redownload, we'll you can keep it in the cloud storage till you can download it or.........

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Dollarjunkie: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Tell. Me. More
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Solution

Paternity - That is the 50,000 Ib elephant in the room. From your post, she was having sex with both you and her ex; so either of you could be responsible or someone else. How do you handle situation like this? Contact her ex like a man that you are; arrange to meet in person, let him know of the development... she is pregnant and either of you could be responsible. Agreement should be reached that you both will take care of her until the baby is born, after which a paternity test will be done to determine who the true father is. Whoever is the father of the baby determined by the DNA test will assume his full responsibility and other will CUT HIMSELF FROM HER AND THE BABY! Don't be surprised if neither of you is the father...just saying! I have seen many of this.

Case one: both men came together, agreed to handle the situation as mentioned above, she disappeared. Conclusion: She was trying to kill two VERY SMART birds with one stone!
Case two: neither of them were responsible.
Case three: One of them was responsible and they are married today.
Case four: Neither of the men wanted the baby nor her but she insisted on keeping it. Both men supported her until the baby was born and they moved on. Genevieve's plan!
Case five: Neither of the men wanted the baby, all reached agreement with her to abort it and they went their respective ways. Case five is a viable alternative assuming neither of you have intent in being with her, the pregnancy is still in its infancy, she sees no point keeping it if neither of you want to be with her and all of you are immoral like them!

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by golor(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Story dat touches d heart,truth is dat d op is afraid of takin responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2014
That is what happens when you put the cart before the horse. Instead of you to marry a woman properly then impregnate her you impregnated her in her father's house now confusion has arisen as to who is responsible for the pregnancy. Ehen let the wedding plans be on hold first. Let her put to bed, do a dna test and from there the result of the test will determine whether to proceed with her to the altar or not

shameless he goat smiley

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by captcochrane(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2014
isela iyanu indeed
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by jumboo: 6:56am On Dec 31, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Take your time bro and most importantly ask God for direction. Its better to be a "Married late" than "Another used to be married" undecided

God should direct him after sleeping with the girl?

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by youngwarlocks: 6:56am On Dec 31, 2014
IFA SAYS ONE BOTTLE OF RAT POISON (OTAPIAPIA MIXED WITH GAMALIN 20) WILL ELIMINATE BOTH D CHILD AND THE PERSON CARRYING THE CHILD....THEN, U #AINT GAT NO WORRIES# IN WAYNE'S VOICE

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Lilknight(m): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2014
D
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by saintneo(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2014
You had sex with her; consequently, the possibility of you being the father is not zero unless you are impotent - which I doubt of course.

A woman that cheats in a relationship will definitely cheat in marriage. You caught her cheating yet you are still there - you really sound like a püssy-dude - sorry for my choice of words.

Declare your reservations to the family, if the baby ends up being yours (dna proof) then claim the baby and pay child support but don't marry that girl. You will have an unhappy home if you do.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Sijo01(f): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2014
You knew she was cheating on you yet you remained in the relationship because of the generosity of her mom........... gold digging of the highest order!
Na your cross, make you carry am go.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Her mom is aware of d pregnancy, even sent her to hospital for test and status of d foetus

Try a DNA test. You have yourself to blame though you made the decision to maintain the relationship despite her infidelity.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by pretydiva(f): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Wil suggest u put d wedding on hold 1st until she gives birth. Since she's claiming d pregnancy is urs, run a DNA test 2 knw who d real father is. If it shows d child is urs,u can go ahead wif d marriage plan,if it isn't urs den u can cal it quit

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by ekemit(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2014
That is the fruit of premarital sex,give your life to Christ that is the first step and every other thing will follow.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by edobor108(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2014
I be no dy comment for dis kind yeye post,so as u old reach u no know waitin u go do,carry d gal go do DNA test first to know whether na u gt d pregnancy b4 we go begin advice u
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Afrok(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2014
This is why I advice guys to always make that thing they sell for #50 their best friend, go out with it everytime coz U never can tell whether u'll be playing home or away match.

Okay! Op why did U leave dumping her cheating a.s.s this late? What were U thinking when U were sleeping with a cheating girl probably without protection? Why haven't U confronted her in a way that u'll be vindicated by the families involved now?

Sorry op, u've got to play along until U can proof the pregnancy or better still d baby isn't urs coz dumping her now might not go well with the two families.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Gracious10: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2014
golor:
Story dat touches d heart,truth is dat d op is afraid of takin responsibility.

Gbam!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2014
ekemit:
That is the fruit of premarital sex,give your life to Christ that is the first step and every other thing will follow.

It is not just giving your life to Christ....you must actively run far far away from opportunities to sin.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Meanwhile I don't know why you didn't resolve this before pulling down her pants

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2014
jumboo:

God should direct him after sleeping with the girl?
grin. It seems a lot of you want this my young bro to be more confused. Anyway I guess by now, he should be manly about this cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by passionate88: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Break up with her before next year, which is tomorrow... I don't support infidelity, neither should you... Don't think about what others will say. Do it now to protect your future.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by boxer022(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

That's obviously my plan.
then follow it.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2014
Its pussyy niggaas dat be dating a hoe. So no need to ask y he been with her while she been cheating on him. He shot himself on the foot. Shiit, everyone gonn hear bout the drama
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nogen: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.
yes her family and mine are aware of d relationship, Even we are planning introduction at Jan ending
She is claiming I'm responsible

You amaze me seriously. You had sex with her without any protection and you except pregnancy shouldn't occur. Now, she's pregnant, you are ranting it's not yours. When you caught her cheating, why didn't you end the relationship? Ojukokoro! You were busy eating from her parents that you forgot your senses and kept having sex with her.

Don't just deny the pregnancy yet because it could be yours.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by anigbajumo(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2014
U had sex wif her den u ar nw sayng u ar nt d1 dat responsible 4it,lolz.....abeg switch on water heater 4me my sister cold dey wipe me cwiouzly....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by J3da: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2014
All of you are here screaming dump her, and judging from a one sided story...

OP what proof do you hv that she's cheating on you, why didn't you call it quit, anyways, technology has made it easy, go for Paternity test b4 u make your decision!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Olanireti(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Can you imagine! You put yourself in the situation. The rules of player I guess you don't know. 1. Don't get to know her family, neither must you let her knows yours. 2. You know she was cheating and you were still sleeping with her without condom. What if it's HIV you would contact? What happen to your safe sex? Why didn't you break up before now as a result of her cheating? Why don't you carry her parent along and yours about her cheating? You could have told them, then you break up. If she comes back to beg you, then you keep sleeping with if she's so sweet in bed, but never let the two families know you are still together, but never without condom. As it stands now, you can't know if the pregnancy is yours or not unless your wait till she delivers then go for DNA. My advice, a bit strict though, device a means to make her confess like you dream the pregnancy is not yours and it will be very dangerous for her if she's lying, that her enemy will die during Labor if the you are not responsible, or
let her swear on the pregnancy if you are the owner. It's a bad thing to end up with a promiscuous lady or father a bastard
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by ekemit(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

It is not just giving your life to Christ....you must actively run far far away from opportunities to sin.
Giving your life to Christ is the foundation to run away from evil tendencies.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2014
The end result of sex before marriage is always a confusion without solution. It creates a vicious circle that its only a shameful separation that can stop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. / Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.