Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (27769 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by 2tek: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Don't b in a hurry to end it. What if d pregnancy is urs?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Then it is most likely you are....better man up and take responsibility.

Or tell her parents....get a meeting on....to confront her to tell the truth.

p.s-do you have any evidence she has been seeing her ex? Just because they live in the same town does not mean that they are still seeing each other.

She confess she had sex with her ex when I ask her to swear if I'm responsible
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Rhozabeth(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Bros, I don't see any problem here o! Unless you are not sure you impregnated her! Read this; if you decide to please ur parents and/or her parents because they ve been nice to u, you will live with the heartache for the rest of your life especially now that a child is involved. Never marry to please somebody else except urself. Break up the relationship first, then let ur parents know and give reason, even her parents will not crucify you forif you give reason! Goodluck.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by adebimpe1988(f): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2014
To me I feel u urself need to inform ur parents about it,dey should knw how to talk to her family,dont do this urself n I feel u nid to calm down,dont rush in taking ur decisions,she might b seeing her ex doesn't mean dey still have. Tinz togeda,dey can b frds n to b candid u don't trust her I guess dats d P
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Godfullsam(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2014
A guy is living in the same area with your babe and having s*x with her snd you call the guy her ex
My friend you are the ex undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by purityval(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Bro dunno what gives you the full assurance dah u aint the father of the unborn child. Buh either ways you are fully involved in dah sh*t. If you hv got enough evidence to show that shez a cheat then call her family and present the evidence. On that ground you can back out from the relationship. Buh if your evidence is based on hearsay, abeg chill that child fit be urs.

Either ways HAPPY CONTROVERSIAL 2015
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2014
2tek:
Don't b in a hurry to end it. What if d pregnancy is urs?

what abt d cheating attitudes
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Edusouls(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2014
my man i do not beleive your story,you have been dating this girl for up to 3years, and she have introduced you to her family,and they like you so much accepted you,her mother is very kind to you.so why didn't you quit this girl in these whole 3years you found out that she also sleep with her ex and she also confesses to you? Now when she is pregnant, you now remember how she cheats on you with her ex,and now you want to dump her, when also you steadily sleep with this girl for 3years of dating? My man go and marry that girl and take responsibility of your coming baby,and stop these stories and lies, you dump that girl now you have messed her up totally,you now want to use the excuse that she also sleeps with her ex,while you were the person she was with for 3years..you dump her you will suffer it for years...

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by dOnLarich: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Your english may be responsible ...
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by aydrees09: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Tell your parents the true story and watch the resulting events unfold.

U wud take some abuses for keeping it dat long though BUT telling them is the best thing U can do.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by cluksy(m): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.
pls I need ur advice how do I take d mater up
If she could still cheat on you with her ex. Then you're a foolish man ready have a heart attack n die.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by 2oby: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Bro d primary problem is not d pregnancy but her cheating attitude .marrying a promiscuous wife will never end well. Obviously u not sure of d paternity of d foetus, I will advise u postpone d introduction n marriage, which ever way u can, to clear ur head n possibly do d marriage after doing d paternity test( if she proves faithful). Der is always a price for every sin.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Olanireti:
Can you imagine! You put yourself in the situation. The rules of player I guess you don't know. 1. Don't get to know her family, neither must you let her knows yours. 2. You know she was cheating and you were still sleeping with her without condom. What if it's HIV you would contact? What happen to your safe sex? Why didn't you break up before now as a result of her cheating? Why don't you carry her parent along and yours about her cheating? You could have told them, then you break up. If she comes back to beg you, then you keep sleeping with if she's so sweet in bed, but never let the two families know you are still together, but never without condom. As it stands now, you can't know if the pregnancy is yours or not unless your wait till she delivers then go for DNA. My advice, a bit strict though, device a means to make her confess like you dream the pregnancy is not yours and it will be very dangerous for her if she's lying, that her enemy will die during Labor if the you are not responsible, or
let her swear on the pregnancy if you are the owner. It's a bad thing to end up with a promiscuous lady or father a bastard
Lotta guys and girls are guilty of doing skin diving with people that av no idea of their HIV status. If many should go run a test, ud be astonished at their result. Some people are just plain siilly, imagine a guy thinking of getting married to a girl who cheats..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

She confess she had sex with her ex when I ask her to swear if I'm responsible

OK.....dates are now important. Plus....as i said....any proof that she is still seeing the other guy?

Plus...you may want to do a DNA test when the child is born.

And you may want to rethink the marriage.....because if she is seeing guys behind your back now....she will do the same post marriage. Unless you are the forgiving and loving type.(even then...).
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Once I ask her to swear she will confess all. and she d problem I had was not trying to hurt her parents. bt Na new thing nw. I'm out of d relationship
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by KazukiIto(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2014
OP, sorry! but u get hand for dat pregnancy. And I fit correctly assume say na guilty conscience make u drop dis post. Make de gal born first, e the baby no resemble u, then u fit do wetin dey ur mind.
Man up mehn! When u bin dey flex am do**gy, e bin sweet abi? Just manage ehn, na ur pikin!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by yomalex(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
you kept uploading files forgetting you'll need a large data to guide it and to redownload, we'll you can keep it in the cloud storage till you can download it or.........
......keep running the application from the cloud
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by elantraceey(f): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2014
How could you even keep up with a cheating patner?

Get out and continue your life her mum will definitely understand.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by ceyrahtlk(f): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2014
It would have been simple if you had no sexual relationship with her.
How old is the pregnancy? If it correlates wit a time you had sex (plus or minus some days) then there's a higher chance that you are responsible.
Then, this one you are saying she's been seeing her former boyfriend. Are you guessing or what? Cos d normal reaction is to have confronted her about it when you 1st knew. Or better still, broke up with her then.
I hope all these hasn't sprung up because you aren't ready to start a family yet.
Plus, just relax, reflect and be truthful to yourself. I hope you make the best decision

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by M4gunners: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Bros don't just go ahead with the introdunkowa please. Hence you know you are not responsible for her pregnancy,play your parts for now i mean for the sake of the innocent baby . Just don't let her know what you think plans are now. After the birth of the Child, u will know if it's yours or not. Nawa days u can't be 100 % sure until the child is out.Then you break the bad news to hr if refused to tell you the truth now.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2014
The likelihood of the op being responsible for the pregnancy is 50percent. This is the problem with being associated with a daft girl. A reasonable girl who has a fiance shouldn't even imagine fuvcking someother dude. Then the op mesd up by condoning the excesses of a cheat. Now hez at a crossroad. Na to sit this one out o.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Edusouls:
my man i do not beleive your story,you have been dating this girl for up to 3years, and she have introduced you to her family,and they like you so much accepted you,her mother is very kind to you.so why didn't you quit this girl in these whole 3years you found out that she also sleep with her ex and she also confesses to you? Now when she is pregnant, you now remember how she cheats on you with her ex,and now you want to dump her, when also you steadily sleep with this girl for 3years of dating? My man go and marry that girl and take responsibility of your coming baby,and stop these stories and lies, you dump that girl now you have messed her up totally,you now want to use the excuse that she also sleeps with her ex,while you were the person she was with for 3years..you dump her you will suffer it for years...

D pregnancy is jst new and d sex with her ex is new, She jst came to my place ystdy and wen I ask her to swear dats wen she start confessing . y will I cook story?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by dammytosh: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Chazzyboy:
The question is did u do it?

That is not enough for him to claim responsibiloities.

@Op you are the problem here, you should have waka go when you discovered that she was a serial cheat.

Talk to her and let her know you doubt the paternity of the child and also let her know that you might be going for DNA after delivery.

She will sort out the rest,
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by fanex: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2014
story for the gods. dont leave her have some more sex with her and make sure the baby looks like u. mumu.
iseleiyanu:
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.
pls I need ur advice how do I take d mater up

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Just cos u know the parent of a guy or a girl doesn't guarantee your getting married to them. Its just being plain siilly to think otherwise. Some girl be dating a guy and they will introduce their generations to each other when no tangible plans have been made towards getting married. I pity ya'll.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by repogirl(f): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
Very foolish OP! Your fiancee was cheating on you?

you knew?

You were still sleeping with her and kept up your relationship?

Now that she is pregnant, your eye don clear abi? You wan run?

That baby is your baby because she has said so (even if its a lie), she will also keep sleeping with the ex if you marry her. I dnt have advice for you but for the best, don't marry her yet till she puts to bed and you confam the baby is yours.

Whatever you choose to do after, na u sabi!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by victorazy(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Her mom is aware of d pregnancy, even sent her to hospital for test and status of d foetus

U can't determind the status of the foetus here in Nigeria, don't be deceived cuz we don't have the equipments. Only some foreign countries do that like US, South Africa and it cost N80,000 period 2weeks. Here we saw a girl claimed that Mr. B has d child, she was so sure but the result came out to be Mr. A's child.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2014
Some girls are just plain siilly. U cheat with ur ex, y not get married to ur ex then? Its insane. U dint carry ur pregnancy news to the ex u been aving a field day with. Height of insecurity. Can't imagine standing next to a stupiid girl talkless to holding hands with her. WTF!!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Speakdatruth: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.
yes her family and mine are aware of d relationship, Even we are planning introduction at Jan ending
She is claiming I'm responsible
iz her parent aware she cheats? because u jettison now may make dem say u re irresponsible coward
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by agrovick(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2014
Later, the online feminists will say guys are cheats
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by victorazy(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Some girls are just plain siilly. U cheat with ur ex, y not get married to ur ex then? Its insane. U dint carry ur pregnancy news to the ex u been aving a field day with. Height of insecurity. Can't imagine standing next to a stupiid girl talkless to holding hands with her. WTF!!!!

Stvpid girls turns me off.
Stvpid girls are the type that feels wiser and smarter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.