Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (27765 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.
pls I need ur advice how do I take d mater up

I hardly comment on posts here on NL but for this case, bro, you need genuine councelling and here it is:

I am a Pastor by the grace of God and my brother... THAT MARRIAGE CANNOT HOLD! It can't hold bro... With a cheating girlfriend like that, you have to ENSURE that baby is yours! You have to wait till she delivers then go for a DNA test! My bro... Very many scenarios could happen if you go on

1. If she gives birth to that child and it turns out not to be your own, soon, now or later, the real father will know and he will come for his child.

2. If she has really cheated on you with her ex even before your wedding, and even CONFESSED it to you, my brother get ready, she will cheat on you with many more men in your marriage!

3. This kind of lady can kill her husband, if she sees him as a threat to her adulterous lifestyle. So many stories like this have happened! Uncountable!

Bro plz I beg you... This is MARRIAGE! Your fiancee's mum will not be in it with you. Not even your own mum. It will be just you and that cheat of a girl!
Stay clear her!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Ishilove: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Eh...but in this case...there is a possibility that the child might be his own....especially as him and the babe dey still have their fun....irrespective of ex.

Ah know some people go consider me prude....but most of the time e beta one suppose wait until you don do the marriage rites....whether trado, church or court....before una dey carry babe go bed...because all this ''Na my pikin,no na him pikin''....I no get time or energy for that o!
It isn't prudishness; that's how it is supposed to be but in this era of 'due diligence'...
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Samsonklin(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Eh...but in this case...there is a possibility that the child might be his own....especially as him and the babe dey still have their fun....irrespective of ex.

Ah know some people go consider me prude....but most of the time e beta one suppose wait until you don do the marriage rites....whether trado, church or court....before una dey carry babe go bed...because all this ''Na my pikin,no na him pikin''....I no get time or energy for that o!
U r equally rite bro... So rite!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Akinsz: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2014
adebimpe1988:
To me I feel u urself need to inform ur parents about it,dey should knw how to talk to her family,dont do this urself n I feel u nid to calm down,dont rush in taking ur decisions,she might b seeing her ex doesn't mean dey still have. Tinz togeda,dey can b frds n to b candid u don't trust her I guess dats d P
guy make i ask you this question. What kind of relationship can it be between lion and dog? How will she tell her bf if they had thing together.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Akinsz: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2014
dOnLarich:
Your english may be responsible ...
is he an englishman?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by tuns10: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2014
Adojutini omo as the yoruba's will say. Sometimes one wonders what and how some girls think or reason. Imagine the shame she will bring on her parents by the time the Op tells them.
Anyway, now that she is pregnant and it was not as if you dint have sex with her at all, the pregnacy could be yours or the other guys'
Its best you put all wedding prep on hold for now.let her give birth first and then go for a DNA test.if the baby is yours then u don become dady be that but if its not then she should take the child to his/ her father.
See you will have to be firm with her family members cus they will tell you the child is yours since you also slept with her.
wish you all the best sha.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2014
victorazy:

U can't determind the status of the foetus here in Nigeria, don't be deceived cuz we don't have the equipments. Only some foreign countries do that like US, South Africa and it cost N80,000 period 2weeks. Here we saw a girl claimed that Mr. B has d child, she was so sure but the result came out to be Mr. A's child.

to check if the baby is ectopic or not. that's wat I mean by d status
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2014
@OP, just listen to urslf. "She has been seeing her ex; yet u continued with her, she even confessed, u didn't dump her then, why cuz of her mother's kindness and generosity?. It is obvious those things (money and material things) u are getting from her mother blindfolded u! U got urslf into this so get urslf out of it. There is nothing like confusion here. But my advice is, wait till she gives birth and go for DNA, who knows u might the father. Goodluck!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2014
She has been cheating and u are still with her? Na wa oo? I guess money is involved..
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by deevatee(f): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.
if its possible (I don't know) why not u guys run a DNA test on d foetus to detremine who's responsible
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by kccarew(f): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Na nice u want to marry or wait na the mum u want to marry, my dear, pls back ur life and move on, u don't have to explain to anybody, just move on and believe everyone will get the gist ok! No waste time, if she can do it now, what will happen if u travel out of the country for 3years when u are married?
iseleiyanu:
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Sweetmarriage: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.
yes her family and mine are aware of d relationship, Even we are planning introduction at Jan ending
She is claiming I'm responsible

You shouldn't have had sex with her when both of you aren't married. It is wrong. It's a sin in God's Sight (the Creator of everything including sex).
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by soonest(f): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.
yes her family and mine are aware of d relationship, Even we are planning introduction at Jan ending
So how can you be certain you are not the one responsible
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Jobs20: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2014
How are you sure she has been cheating on you.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by DanMaikudi(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
U hav been goin out for 3yrs..were una dy go sef,una neva reach?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Natasha2(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

to check if the baby is ectopic or not. that's wat I mean by d status

how old is the pregnancy? and at what time did she have sex with her ex? Does it tally with when you had sex with her?

You have to calm down and think as the baby could be yours.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by FOREXMARTS: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.

#And you feel for this? You are lucky i am presently in China.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by FOREXMARTS: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2014
If that baby becomes the president now u will claim him.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by delishpot: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

My guy you spoil things sha. She confessed plenty times and you still remained with her. Shey now that she may be pregnant for you, is when you want to walk out? You should have left her since and moved on when she kept going back to her vomit.
Anyway, if you must leave, try get a DNA test done on the child, no mater how it is, that child deserves your love and care if it turns out to be yours.
I will sugest you make it known to her and her family why you are dumping her and why you believe its not yours(esp if you guys have not had sex for morr than 2 month ontop the age of the pregnancy ie if she is 2 months preggers and you have not had sex since 4 months) cos most times, the doctor may say the pregnancy(embryo) is 2 months old while in reality its 3 months old. If you have been having regular sex with her, then that child has @ 50% chance that its yours. And you have no right to deny it unless you just want to be wicked.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by qtx(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
DesChyko:
Answer these three questions first.

1. Do you have sex with her?

2. Is her mother fully aware of the nature of your relationship?

3. Who did your fiancee say is responsible for the pregnancy?
4. What evidence do you have to prove your case that she has being sleeping with her ex?
5. When she confessed of still seeing her ex who amongst your family members or her own family did you mention it to?
Provide answer let try to solve the puzzle together.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
yomalex:
......keep running the application from the cloud

I guess you know the drill well enough to back up or files in case of emergency

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by DukeNija(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Edusouls:
my man i do not beleive your story,you have been dating this girl for up to 3years, and she have introduced you to her family,and they like you so much accepted you,her mother is very kind to you.so why didn't you quit this girl in these whole 3years you found out that she also sleep with her ex and she also confesses to you? Now when she is pregnant, you now remember how she cheats on you with her ex,and now you want to dump her, when also you steadily sleep with this girl for 3years of dating? My man go and marry that girl and take responsibility of your coming baby,and stop these stories and lies, you dump that girl now you have messed her up totally,you now want to use the excuse that she also sleeps with her ex,while you were the person she was with for 3years..you dump her you will suffer it for years...

So if the op was your blood brother you'll advice him to marry her abi? Na better thunder go fire your big mouth!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by ifeanyi317(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
I will blame you cos it took your babe to be pregnant b4 u found out she cheating on u. Oga go do check up weather you Dan grab STD. And wen it come to marraige I guess you are not ready for it because you don't need we telling you what to do cos you know what to do. Biko confirm the baby papa b,4 u Bleep up your future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
That's why premarital sex shld nt occur. Well, d deed is done. I'l advise that u hold off the marriage plans for now, till she gives birth, then conduct a dna test to ascertain d baby's paternity, before u decide on whether marrying her or not.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by chudez0147(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
treasuress:
u are a bigggg pvssy, drive the girl awt let her sort her self out or did she use charm to tie u down?? goat sad angry
asin Ehh!. Heavy Goat.lol
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Dorisbest(f): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
I think u should allow the baby to be born first, then u do paternity test because the baby may be yours. As for marrying her, people marry for love but not to please family or whatever
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by koyyess: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:
Please, start living a responsible life.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.
my own question is, when u did it wif her, oga? che u use rubber?!!!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by braine(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Break up with her. She's cheating; plus the fact that you doubt the relationship. Its better you break up now than to marryt that giurl, you will regret it.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by CoCoLav(f): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Godfullsam:
A guy is living in the same area with your babe and having s*x with her snd you call the guy her ex
My friend you are the ex undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Every complainant will always tell his good side of the story. As long as she's not here to defend herself, I'm not buying your accusation!

You said she cheated on you. You said she's pregnant and you're not responsible right? Ok let me ask

1. Did you catch her in the act of cheating/having sex?

2. Have u slept with her? Yes you have cos you admitted it on the front page.

3. Even if you saw her with her ex, can't exes be friends after their break up?

So why are you having doubts the preg isn't your? You also did have sex with her, didn't u?

With your level of reasoning, I can imagine why she might have craved for her 'ex'!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by coolsegun2002: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
guy...u don enter one chance...the reason why most marriage starts(" yo dude, I'm pregnant nd I can't abort")...if u table the point out now that she cheats on u nd now u ain't sure the child is urs...ur family nd her own family will just feel u are trying to chicken out after putting the babe in a pregnish status...nd trust me her mum go treat ur "f"up u * u will regret the day u met her daughter....my advice is dis...try stall d marriage or intro which I doubt u can do till she delivers...if u can prove the child ain't urs with a DNA test den I think it's enuf reason to waka.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. / Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.