Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41919 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by calaway: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
bameyi:

Thanks for that observation. I want to listen to his speech not the music. I know they play dirty politics everywhere but it doesn't work. The only reason it works is because Nigeria is a country of ill-informed majority.
you don loose, the sound and words of his voice is very audible ,play again and listen carefully. you dont even know your candidate well. sorry for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by charriot: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
If possible this man say all this what has government do about it since because is not their children or their relative now that the election is about to reach they want to interprete Hausa for us. Where has they put this video since? I no go die for this two mophou jonathan and buhari, politcian are very weeked i no na poor people go suffer am people like me and my fellow poor people
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Change2015(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
gurunlocker:

I hate doing this.... you call bokoharam ordinary? you are a fool.... I just pray you don't become their victim...

You are being silly. No president should say he has saboteurs in his government unless his next action is to unmask and prosecute them. Boko Haram should not be a problem for a well trained and equipped army. They are ordinary bigots, just like you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by natureblack(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.
why don't you confute the video instead of this "holier than thou" bollocks angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Atigba: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
It is true
I was almost killed by his supporter during the last general election
They followed me to the collation center with arms

They said they will follow me to the collation center and count the ballot papers

If not the soldiers that came to my rescue I will be dead by now

Buhari is evil

Say no to buhari

12 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Mccullum: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
hmm what ever tactics foes of progress applied to paint GMB black before Nigerians that's supporting it is nothing, #change is spreading every where" GMB 2015-2023.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
buchaisky:
My major worry lies with the safety of the corp members after Buhari looses the 2015 elections.
me too o

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by haykeenz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
All I want is change.irrespective of d party it comes frm.If Apc messes up,let us give labour party a chance.some pple r just saying different things coz of dere personal benefits.for once in ur lyftym,think about d impact on d country and not how it affects your uncle or sister in pdp or Apc.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by gurunlocker: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Change2015:

You are being silly. No president should say he has saboteurs in his government unless his next action is to unmask and prosecute them. Boko Haram should not be a problem for a well trained and equipped army. They are ordinary bigots, just like you.

Lol..... I stopped this silly online bashing years ago, its for kids. Anyway u should have collected presidential form so u can wipe off the terrorists or what do u think

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
dguyindcorner:

PDP and character assassination since there's nothing they could campaign on apart from railway construction for six years.

Currently watching where APC promises a violent-free election in 2015.

Buhari is now a changed man in this movement called CHANGE

Lol @ "now a changed man" is that the best you can come up with?

So you agree he actually said all that

so why did he deny the video saying it was doctored?

why was he trying to explain the video in another way

He's a damned desperate liar and you're too naive to see that

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by arsetalks(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
M4gunners:
[You entire household is a disgrace to nigeria.
By their seed....
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by edgecution(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
this link has shown that Buhari did condemn the violence. This is an authentic and credible site. The audio is very clear. PDP should stop propaganda and face governance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

Thousands of people have fled their homes in northern Nigeria after clashes following the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan.

In some towns, residents slept in police stations for safety and the Red Cross says there have been significant numbers of casualties.

President Jonathan appealed for an end to the violence and killing, while imposing a curfew.

In a statement to journalists, the runner-up in the election, General Muhammadu Buhari, condemned the violence.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Larow:
OP! u be Oponu po tea! He gave conditions for them to kill! If they stop u was what he said! If u are deprived of ur right, den kill dem! Don't worry, expect d same in 2015! Even soldiers sef go hear am
Just sit there and type when your mates are already in bokoharam camp.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Hembelembe: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
When he was blabbing that he'll make this contry ungovernable, he didn't realise that his comment will hunt him later . Abegi next.......

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by gannod(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
saxywale:

I agree with your post. Buhari is surely not the best alternative but I sometimes wonder what GEJ did wrong that that a lot of northerners and southwesterners want him out by all means, votes in SS and middle belt would be mixed but it's obvious buhari is going to get block votes in the North and SW. Could it because of the billions GEJ spends on food in aso rock, could it be because he said corruption is mere stealing, could it be because he protected his corrupt cronies from prosecution, could it be because of insecurity e.t.c
You even have a lot of people in Lagos are saying they would vote for PDP for governor and vote buhari for president. So it's not even about the party but GEJ himself.
2015 promises to be interesting in Nigeria.

Point of correction,majority of the people in the southwest will vote Jonathan. Don't be deceived by what you read in the newspapers. Tinubu and his friends own the media hence they use it very well. Propaganda didn't help them during Ekiti election why should it help them at d general elections. In spite of the loads of rubbish they said about Fayose they still lost woefully.

An average Yoruba person has lost respect for Tinubu and his gang

6 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
EPOMA:
Why are some people so Stupid.If this was true, they should not have played any music on the background. Buhari is still the best person to rule this country for now. We forget too quickly. Nigerian best years was Buhari'S rule.
The west are just decieving us. Goodluck should not even rule a local government.
[color=#006600]
[/color]
DOB please?
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by samplegirl(f): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
This video is PROPAGANDA because it is Buhari but it would have been real if it has been Goodluck.

Hmmmm! Many Nigerians are fools. But it is on record that Buhari never condemned the senseless post election violence that erupted in the North following his loss in the election but he is a man of intergrity. The way we attach the word integrity to certain people makes me believe we don't know the meaning or we are bieng economical with truth.

But my Bible say YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Change2015(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
EU Condemns Katsina Governor Over Call For Opposition To Be Killed like Cockroaches

The European Union High Commission has condemned the recent pronouncement by Katsina State governor, Ibrahim Shema, urging his supporters to attack his political opponents and kill them the way they should kill “cockroaches”.

The Head of EU Delegation to Nigeria and ECOWAS, Michael Arrion, told journalists at Abuja that Mr. Shema’s call to his supporters to “kill” and “crush” political opponents was “extremely dangerous and unacceptable”.

“If it is confirmed, that kind of statements are, I’m sorry to say, extremely dangerous and unacceptable,” Mr. Arrion said.

the APC governor, Mr. Shema was caught in a video urging his supporters to crush opposition like “cockroaches”.

while instigating his supporters to begin to kill his opponents, Shema had asked them, “what to do if they found the nocturnal insect in their apartments?”.
They chorused “Kill them!” “Crush them!” the governor responded, agreeing with them.

Referring to Rwanda’s 1994 pre-genocide statements made by Hutus against the Tutsis, Mr. Arrion said politicians must desist from using such hateful words and comments.

http://www.freedomnews.net/index.php/insider/editorial/462-eu-condemns-katsina-governor-over-call-for-opposition-to-be-killed-like-cockroaches
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by duni04(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari should just go and rest joor. The man is too controversial. He's no change agent undecided

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
samplegirl:
This video is PROPAGANDA because it is Buhari but it would have been real if it has been Goodluck.

Hmmmm! Many Nigerians are fools. But it is on record that Buhari never condemned the senseless post election violence that erupted in the North following his loss in the election but he is a man of intergrity. The way we attach the word integrity to certain people makes me believe we don't know the meaning or we are bieng economical with truth.

But my Bible say YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE.

You may want to listen to this...click the belowlink...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

(Oh, and I don't back Buhari BTW(he should go and rest)....but I can't stand misinformation....)
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
this forum is something.
why have you changed a video of buhari to pdp propaganda video?
did you see any pdp member in that video?
please change the title. buhari is going down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ASL33: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
HugeCock:
You guys should come up with something better abeg. All these lies you ppl cook are a waste of ur time. Meanwhile wat do you ppl have to say bout this?

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/171411-katsina-governor-shema-caught-video-urging-supporters-crush-kill-political-opponents.html
this is wrong just like the Buhari video I just watched. Vote them out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by onwunyirigbo: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.
dnt be blind , As much as I dnt wnt Jonathan @ Aso rock nxt year, let us be objective in our criticism, Buhari's past utterances can't be overlooked--i jst wish we have a fashola in d race.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
The question you should ask yourself before spreading lies is, why was this not published immediately and why was he not prosecuted afterward? That must be a failure of this administration. It is too cheap!

And for his failure you think the solution is to go ahead and vote the SAME person who caused all the wanton destruction?

You sound like a girl who prefers to be with a bad boy that is bold & daring even though he turns her to punching-bag...or someone who cuts his nose to spite his face.

Typical "suffering & smiling" mentality

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
gannod:

south west have never rooted for him and we shall never. Majority of the people in the southwest hate Tinubu as much as they hate Buhari except for people in Osun and Lagos. I m very sure Ekiti,Ondo,Oyo and Ogun states will vote Jonathan. Tinubu and his foot soldiers can continue to deceive themselves. At least,we in Ekiti have proved to him that he has no hold on us.
People like this poster will just come here and be yearning dust. You're in ekiti and you are speaking for ogun. smh . except you're talking about a different ogun from where I reside. We don't do stomach infrastructure here nigga. So get that into your skull. feel me?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by vanunu: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Change2015:
video depicting the Katsina Governor, Ibrahim Shema, prodding his party members to physically assault and possibly “kill” opposition politicians in the state, has gone viral on the internet.

The amateur video was first posted on the internet on November 12.

It shows the governor, dressed in white agbada and brown sandals, standing on a red carpet, and addressing a crowd in what seemed like a political rally. He spoke in Hausa.

Mr. Shema likened opposition politicians to “cockroaches” before asking the crowd what to do if they found the nocturnal insect in their apartments.

The crowd chorused “Kill them!”

“Crush them!” the governor responded, agreeing with the crowd.

Similar calls have triggered violence in other countries including the East African country, Rwanda, where the majority Hutus’ description of the minority Tutsis as “cockroaches”, helped fired a 100-day murderous campaign that saw over 800,000 Tutsis killed.

Mr. Shema is a second term governor and a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/171411-katsina-governor-shema-caught-video-urging-supporters-crush-kill-political-opponents.html

The EU and USA protested at this but what was the pdp governments response? Nothing as usual

Shema and buhari are devilish brothers

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by dvee2: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
omarlee:
Only in Nigeria can you find people who translate an idiom from a particular language to another word to word. The person that. translated the statement is either bieng mischievious or doesn't not understand the Hausa language. In Hausa the proverb "kare jini biri jini" is used to signify intense struggle between two or more individuals. After all the mischievious translators were to dumb to translate 'biri' as "baboon", because in hausa the word 'biri' is monkey while baboon is called "goggo". I believe this translation was from the stables of PEJ-the there is god grammarian.

I have listen to people making wrong interpretation to the hausa proverb "kare jini,biri jini" to mean dog and baboon to be soaked in blood and attaching a vionlence connotation to it. i refuse to comment on this because the intent has been exaggerated conciously to deceive people. But to authentic Hausa language student,they know it doesnt mean that. Literal translation means "monkey blood,dog blood" use by Hausa to illustrate situations where the two contending parties are strong, and no one is stronger to win the battle.it means "i no gree, you no gree" and none giving in. IT DOESNT MEAN GO AND KILL, OR DOG AND BABOON SOAKED IN BLOOD.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Blueflame1987(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
nduchucks:
You guys can doctor, modify, fix, or even employ hollywood special effects folks in your attempts to discredit Buhari. None of your foolery will prevent GEJ from returning to his retirement home in Otueke, in a few short weeks.
Guy forget Otuoke(it's not spelled Otueke)matter.....the propaganda is a big one....ethnicist like you,but from the other side(PDP) will use this wella

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
This is the man SW are rooting for

How as the most sophisticated tribe fallen

Only God can prevent violence in 2015
Nigeria must be saved before Jonathan completely destroys it.
One Nigeria!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by upcrown2512(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
THERE'S ELECTION VIOLENCE IN 1983 IN SOUTHWEST NIGERIA.
PDP HAS FAILED.
THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN USE TO CAMPAIGN AGAIN EXCEPT MERE PROPAGANDA.
NIGERIANS ARE MORE WISER.
MY ADVICE. PLS DON'T EVEN THINK OF RIGGING IN COMING ELECTION. GOD BLESS NIGERIAN
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by huptin(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Anything PDP accuses Buhari always end up bouncing on them. Why cant the government release the 2011 post election violence report for God's sake. Your guess is as good as mine the report absolved the general.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.