Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41915 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
omarlee:
Only in Nigeria can you find people who translate an idiom from a particular language to another word to word. The person that. translated the statement is either bieng mischievious or doesn't not understand the Hausa language. In Hausa the proverb "kare jini biri jini" is used to signify intense struggle between two or more individuals. After all the mischievious translators were to dumb to translate 'biri' as "baboon", because in hausa the word 'biri' is monkey while baboon is called "goggo". I believe this translation was from the stables of PEJ-the there is god grammarian.
why make the statement in the first place... He lacks gentlemanly attitude but thinks that Nigeria name war... Hence he knocked himself silly hehe

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ayima:
with this name that uploaded the video Adam Chukwu, i don't believe it.Is that not Igbo name? those guys can do anything for money.

Unlike the follow follow slaves, Igbos can never cover up or allow evil to thrive amongst us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
How many more evils must be uncovered before this man is sent to the katsina old people's hut where he belongs?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Make I quick quick download am before it is taken down to show my people them... grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ozo13(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
osamaBUSH:

You understand hausa while in my own case I am hausa and the rally in question was in kaduna and. I watched it live. What he said might have been a wrong choice of words. But as for meaning, that's exactly what we Saw after the election.
if actually it was in Kaduna it means someone edited the video.am out
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by christconscious: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
ismyheal75:
God knows the inner minds of humans. We should all beware of the day we will stand in front of the One that created us. Even if it is politics, let us be humans for once. Anything you achieved as a result of lies; such things will be shortlived. Even if hatred or transfer of aggression made u hate GMB so much, at least be honourable. Do not insinuate what he didn't say or do. Finally, God will judge us in accordance with our intention.
grow up kid!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
kilokeys:
lawa o

youtube cant lie

when words were flowing freely from his open teeth.. he didnt know it would haunt him later..

God bless d internet. Nigerians are more informed than they were 10 years ago.
adon biliv dz

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Defcon1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
God pls protect me and my family o! angry
from Buhari
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by christconscious: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ayima:
with this name that uploaded the video Adam Chukwu, i don't believe it.Is that not Igbo name? those guys can do anything for money.
sharrrap!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by queencalipso(f): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
I
dejisky:
I am a Yoruba man n I have been in north for 16yrs, halaka in Hausa is not kill.
PDP wt baseless propaganda sha.
. Hey I. Have lived inn the north all my life. Halaka means. Kill just like saying any one that stands. In your way ka kwantar dashi. The word kwantar literally means lay him down but in the context in which it was used it means kill him. And buhari meant it because what we saw even before the winner was declared. In 2011 only God will save us in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Validated: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
APC goons should stop defending Buhari. He should own up and APOLOGIZE to Nigerians especially those who lost dear ones.

Claiming he i a changed man cannot help him now. Many more revelations coming as we approach election day.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by jdbrasco(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
M4gunners:
U don't need to be afraid sister. Just cast ur vote and go back to ur house. God will surely protect his people.
u took d words out of my mouth. Mk sure u vote sis if u want d death of over 800 ppl dat died in 2011 including 10 corpers to not be in vain. APC will use intimidation and harrassment cm 2015 bt we will resist them. Its one man one vote. I pray for no blood shed

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
gannod:

lol...I have relations in ogun..besides,why have all ur legistors decamped to SDP? I wouldn't have responded to you but I just want to set the records straight. Stomach Infrastructure is a creation of Your party APC. If your party had done well there wouldn't have been stomach infrastructure in the first place. At least,we Ekitis still have a mind of our own by voting out your party. We spoke with one voice and we don't give a damn about what you feel about it.
Neither do I give two fvcks about your choice of governor. You can elect a snake to govern you for all I care. In your warped logic, senators dexamping to sdp translates to gej winning ogun? LMao. You're deeply buried in your own fabricated illusions. Dream on.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Mentcee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
4 all of u routing 4d coup plotting, semi illiterate, vengeanc laden, double faced, terrorist Pa Buhari, pls ask urself; assuming younger brother or sister was killed in '11 elections, would u stil support d same mastermind of d murder, Pa Bokohhari?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
warrior101:
What does halaka mean then if not to kill? Just curious

it means "destroy" or "annihilate".

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
dguyindcorner:

PDP and character assassination since there's nothing they could campaign on apart from railway construction for six years.

Currently watching where APC promises a violent-free election in 2015.

Buhari is now a changed man in this movement called CHANGE

A killer is always a killer there is nothing like change in their world, don't be brainwashed.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by kevade: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
NIGERIANS be wise. This was a campaign that was done in the glare of the whole world, televised by NTA. Please let us beware of destiny destroyers. Let me put it to the mischievious character assasinator u have failed completely. Come 2015 CHANGE Must come. As we enter a new year, the baboons, dogs living and dead will embrace positive change. THE CHANGE WE TRULY DESERVE.

SAI BUHARI

GMB/OSIBANJO COME 2015
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by CzarChris(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
What I find funny is that some people are actually saying that the tape was doctored. We all saw it in 2011 and almost all the papers carried before the actual violence started,so what's there to be doctored again?
I weep when I see literate people campaigning for this vampire, he even has a professor as a running mate a "pastor" for that matter...SMH.
Truly, our dignity has gone to the dogs.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by akanbiaa(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Even though the Video looks dubious why the background sound why not play a raw video? And I would also love to know the constitutional punishment for rigging election? A rigged election brings the ripple effect of unemployment, corruption, embezzlement of public funds, bad accident prone roads, poverty, poor medical presence, hate and not forgetting total lack of trust by the electorate, we should condemn rigging if election and manipulation of figures Yaradua admitted the electoral process that made president was faulty has anything be done about the fault till date? Before I condemn Bubaris supposedly video I want to see at least 3 different version not only NTA who are known for being pro PDP and also let the background sound be removed for clarity.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by gannod(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
harde2lah:

Neither do I give two fvcks about your choice of governor. You can elect a snake to govern you for all I care. In your warped logic, senators dexamping to sdp translates to gej winning ogun? LMao. You're deeply buried in your own fabricated illusions. Dream on.

from your response,I know the kind of upbringing you had so no need to join issues with you. 2015 is around the corner. I don't believe in using gutter language or passing insults on people. I m so proud of my parents for bringing me up properly and to respect People. Continue to wallow in ur delusion

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by queencalipso(f): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Temidayo9:
Is there anything wrong when you rigged and you get killed ? I relate rigging to armed robber. If you rigged get killed period.
. Go and kill those who rigged take the fight to their door step and not killing the poor Masses who had nothing to do with the rigging and worse still they will turn it into a religious fight. If u ve ever lived in the north then u will know what am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by jamace(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Toktee:
you are a dullardd,is this Gmb first time to submit his crdentials to inec?
Is his first time to contest election?
I thnk you people should use gej acheivements (if there is any) than engaging in lies that cn nt take ur dull presidnt to any where.
Some xtians just sold their heavenly race to the devil just to further the cause of pdp that dnt care 4 u,is a pity!
The highlighted definitely refers to you. Know it now that each indication of interest is completely independent of previous ones.
Have you asked yourself why Buhari prefers to tender affidavit instead of certificates that he claimed are available?
If you want to make change, let the change pass democracy test. Why take shortcut? If you want shortcut, go and plan a coup. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by abdulnabdul: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
PDP can be so mischievous. All in d name of do or die election.why don't de use a better propaganda. Haba!!!APC all d way.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
kilokeys:
lawa o

youtube cant lie

when words were flowing freely from his open teeth.. he didnt know it would haunt him later..

God bless d internet. Nigerians are more informed than they were 10 years ago.

[size=18pt]DID YOUTUBE UPLOAD THE VIDEO?

PDP is becoming desperate and throwing all sorts of fabricated rubbish against GMB, because GEJ complained to them that Buhari is gaining momentum in the social media.
The consensus of the majority of voters is President Goodluck Jonathan has failed woefully to protect and secure the life of Nigerians and his administration has the worst record of children out of school in the world with over 10 million Nigerian children out of school And majority of Nigerian youths are jobless and poorer. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by CGKing(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yeah right. Like Nigerians are stupid. So he just told his supporters to go and fort and they started killing people. He also said 2015 will be bloody. Oh I get it. That means hot, right?

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Redoil: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
God pls protect me and my family o! angry
how market i hope coustomer come today
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Keegan: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
funkiebully:
Buhari is a devil

Osibanjo is a vagabond

APC is boko haram

N21bn at work. Corruption is a difficult menace to fight, but we will not succumb. No to pdp. CHANGE is imminent. Vote APC!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Valadmiral(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
dguyindcorner:

PDP and character assassination since there's nothing they could campaign on apart from railway construction for six years.

Currently watching where APC promises a violent-free election in 2015.

Buhari is now a changed man in this movement called CHANGE

my broda no be lie... wat pple dnt undstnd is no body is completly holy. if you I ar luking for a holy leader u will wait til thy lingdom comes. we a better leader. Buhari may not be d best o but he is far better than bross otuoke
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by eleven(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
jamace:
The highlighted definitely refers to you. Know it now that each indication of interest is completely independent of previous ones.
Have you asked yourself why Buhari prefers to tender affidavit instead of certificates that he claimed are available?
If you want to make change, let the change pass democracy test. Why take shortcut? If you want shortcut, go and plan a coup. Nonsense.

Exactly the reasons for my concerns here today: https://www.nairaland.com/2070195/concerns-over-buharis-certificate it's very worrisome we are downplaying this issue. I suspect this might create problems in the coming weeks if he doesn't provide his certificate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Orikinla(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
[size=18pt]WHAT GMB ACTUALLY SAID IN THE ORIGINAL VIDEO.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exfEOeeCSuM

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Kenai: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Errr... Actually, he was holding a pen in that video. You know... CPC's logo?

It still doesn't stop Buhari from being a hypocrite and a bigot, though.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Akainzo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mentcee:
4 all of u routing 4d coup plotting, semi illiterate, vengeanc laden, double faced, terrorist Pa Buhari, pls ask urself; assuming younger brother or sister was killed in '11 elections, would u stil support d same mastermind of d murder, Pa Bokohhari?

Good post.

Now let me ask you likewise: Assuming your brother, sister or relative was part of the abducted Chibok girls or died during the immigration tests, would you still support the same man saddled with the responsibility of protecting them and has done squat?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home / Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga / Victoria Nkanga Herman Burial Photos (Uduak Abasi Umondak's Only Child)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.