Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41918 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Valadmiral(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
[/quote] my broda no be lie... wat pple dnt undstnd is no body is completly holy. if you I ar luking for a holy leader u will wait til thy lingdom comes. we a better leader. Buhari may not be d best o but he is far better than bross otuoke
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by jamace(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
eleven:

Exactly the reasons for my concerns here today: https://www.nairaland.com/2070195/concerns-over-buharis-certificate it's very worrisome we are downplaying this issue. I suspect this might create problems in the coming weeks if he doesn't provide his certificate.
True talk, my brother.
Because a woman wants a child badly does not mean she will accept a cripple.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by madjune(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
As soon as Buhari emerged as the APC presidential candidate, I said it here on nairaland that in the coming days before the election; that pdp attack dogs will come up with the most vile idaes to tarnish the image of the general.

Clearly, they've been so busy.

But then, its only good tree with fruits that stones are thrown at.

In the coming weeks, rather than embark on issue based campaign to seek the re-election of jonathan, they may likely go to hollywood and employ the services of producer steven spielberg to come and put horns on GMB to make him look like the devil.

Madness. Utter madness.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Akainzo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
terrimatix:
A killer is always a killer there is nothing like change in their world, don't be brainwashed.

Coming from a man who believes in the Act of The Apostles. Why didn't you reject Apostle Paul since he was persecuting and killing Christians earlier.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by tit(f): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
buhari,
you killer.
you killed brigadier bako on this day in 1983.
that is 31 years ago!
just because you want power and Bako was a rival,
and you think Allah will forgive you?
Allah will disgrace you again because he is listening to Bako in Al Janah!

where is your certificate?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Akainzo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
jamace:
The highlighted definitely refers to you. Know it now that each indication of interest is completely independent of previous ones.
Have you asked yourself why Buhari prefers to tender affidavit instead of certificates that he claimed are available?
If you want to make change, let the change pass democracy test. Why take shortcut? If you want shortcut, go and plan a coup. Nonsense.

What did VP Sambo submit, was it not affidavits?
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:
buhari,
you killer.
you killed brigadier bako on this day in 1983.
that is 31 years ago!
just because you want power and Bako was a rival,
and you think Allah will forgive you?
Allah will disgrace you again because he is listening to Bako in Al Janah!

where is your certificate?
His certificate is in your smelling vagina.
PDP "runs" babe.

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by dguyindcorner(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
terrimatix:
A killer is always a killer there is nothing like change in their world, don't be brainwashed.

Then you are not on this planet earth.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by HugeMac: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
dejisky:
I am a Yoruba man n I have been in north for 16yrs, halaka in Hausa is not kill.
PDP wt baseless propaganda sha.
Please during election go to the north , stay near any polling station, when Buhari is announced as the looser , don't run stay there , stupid hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by sweetguy10(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Akainzo:

And in your shallow brain GMB has more money to use in bribing the Yoruba politicians than GEJ.

Your stupidity is very much evident.

Lol so because GEJ is the current president he has more money to throw around bribing politicians ? you are a bigger fool than I thought.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by jwyte(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmmn dis is real serious Hmmmmn dis is real serious
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Akainzo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
sweetguy10:

Lol so because GEJ is the current president he has more money to throw around bribing politicians ? you are a bigger fool than I thought.

Your stupidity has no comparison. SMH.
No! He is still shoeless.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by sweetguy10(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Akainzo:

Your stupidity has no comparison. SMH.
No! He is still shoeless.

Dumbo , when a shoeless person have achieved this far than you and your ancestors or progenies all combined for the next five generations can fathom , don't you think you should end your sorry life ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by jdbrasco(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
this forum is something.
why have you changed a video of buhari to pdp propaganda video?
did you see any pdp member in that video?
please change the title. buhari is going down.
guy my belle wan bust as I was reading ur post. On a serious note, today I realized dat its not only d illiterates or semi illiterate dat can b brainwashed. I hv been to the north and I can emphatically tel u dat its no propaganda. Buhari has sent a lot of ppl to dia early grave as a result of wat came out his mouth. Its all abt power to control resources at d expense of d ppl whose land is laying d golden egg. Imagine its d other way round ...

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
sweetguy10:

Dumbo , when a shoeless person have achieved this far than you and your ancestors or progenies all combined for the next five generations can fathom , don't you think you should end your sorry life ?

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by oluwagbemiga22(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
I lost a brother in that inferno, a youth corper sentiments aside Gen Buhari ordered his sharia style execution by his hate speech. I'm not against any politician, but I believe educated peeps should scrutinise the people they support! Do u guys know the aftermath of voting the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by HugeMac: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
dvee2:

I have listen to people making wrong interpretation to the hausa proverb "kare jini,biri jini" to mean dog and baboon to be soaked in blood and attaching a vionlence connotation to it. i refuse to comment on this because the intent has been exaggerated conciously to deceive people. But to authentic Hausa language student,they know it doesnt mean that. Literal translation means "monkey blood,dog blood" use by Hausa to illustrate situations where the two contending parties are strong, and no one is stronger to win the battle.it means "i no gree, you no gree" and none giving in. IT DOESNT MEAN GO AND KILL, OR DOG AND BABOON SOAKED IN BLOOD.
Must He use it? Soak in blood , that guy is just too violent ,

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Orikinla(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Akainzo:

Good post.

Now let me ask you likewise: Assuming your brother, sister or relative was part of the abducted Chibok girls or died during the immigration tests, would you still support the same man saddled with the responsibility of protecting them and has done squat?
So true.

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Lerumo: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
stebell:
The blood of those Nigerians killed after the election in 2011 will never allow him to win an election.

He said it again that 2015 will be bloody and yu say dis kind of animal "in Fela's voice" is fit to be our president. Never.

GEJ till Buhari apologizes to Nigerians.

Please can you prove what you just said?
If you
do, I'll stop supporting him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by DesChyko: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
PDP wont (won't) go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers (experts) and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses (these) propaganda wont (won't) work this time.

Define 'brilliant'.
NB: You're an APC supporter. Congratulations to 'Buhari' for acquiring 'brilliant' supporters.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by HugeMac: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
RaymondRay:
My people, my people DO NOT BE DECEIVED. A Leopard cannot change its spots (unless of course you factor in genetic engineering then maybe it can but that's another story)
Let me tell you something about languages (which might be obvious to some) when the idiomatic expressions n colloquials for everyday communication include blood, violence, kill, and destroy, it pretty much tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about the mindset of the tribe who has such language as their native tongue. LET ME REITERATE: when NORMAL communication, things you say in public with NO ANGER on your mind has no undertones of violence but ACTUAL transliterations of violence then it leaves nothing to imagine how violent this segment of the Nigerian Experiment can be and become when emotions of religious inspired hate run high.
This man BUHARI spoke when he lost the elections how "they" (the Southerners, Christians) played foul n rigged the 2011 elections (I HEARD HIM MYSELF), he was being a sore loser n spoke unspeakable things to an irate crowd that took inspiration from him. And what resulted? 800 civilians (maybe 1000)murdered in cold blood including about a dozen of our NYSC comrades that year.
Don't be deceived this man is incapable of change let alone bring the change that the Nigerian people need.
The past is there to be learnt from.
Learn!!
Most Mumu southerners will never hear , they think this elections is by merit , if it is by merit, APC should have brought fashola not this Violent man with no certificate ,

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Peculiarlove: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
It's so disheartening to see those they call"the future of Nigeria" behaving in this manner.With these myopic and dogmatic views,there is no way this nation will be free of corruption.Our so called "Youth" will rather let this nation remain dormant and corruption stricken just because of "Religion and tribe".You will rather let this suffering continue than to vote for someone who is of different religion and tribe!!.When will we start to look beyond the physical?.Remember,if Americans didn't look beyond "skin colour" Obama wouldn't have been president. Remember,"those that rule the world look beyond individual differences such as religious beliefs,skin colour".Let us change this nation for generations to come!!Vote wisely!!God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by porka: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Larow:
OP! u be Oponu po tea! He gave conditions for them to kill! If they stop u was what he said! If u are deprived of ur right, den kill dem! Don't worry, expect d same in 2015! Even soldiers sef go hear am

Folks...

Watch out for these violent Buhari's supporters being giving conditions to slaughter human beings in 2015 and they actually carrying it out.

These are the people you should hold responsible for the violence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Atigba: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lerumo:

Please can you prove what you just said?
If you
do, I'll stop supporting him.
What do you want him to prove
Or are you not a Nigeria?
Were you not in Nigeria in 2011 when so innocent souls were sent to their early grave by buhari supporters

I was almost killed then in the north as a youth corper

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Peculiarlove: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote][/quote]It's so disheartening to see those they call"the future of Nigeria" behaving in this manner.With these myopic and dogmatic views,there is no way this nation will be free of corruption.Our so called "Youth" will rather let this nation remain dormant and corruption stricken just because of "Religion and tribe".You will rather let this suffering continue than to vote for someone who is of different religion and tribe!!.When will we start to look beyond the physical?.Remember,if Americans didn't look beyond "skin colour" Obama wouldn't have been president.Remember,"those that rule the world look beyond individual differences such as religious beliefs,skin colour".Let us change this nation for generations to come!!Vote wisely!!God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by calaway: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari the president general of the fulani in west africa (miyatti Allah) BUHARI arms and encourages his herdsmen/kinsmen to terrorize armless Nigerians everywhere

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by calaway: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Peculiarlove:
It's so disheartening to see those they call"the future of Nigeria" behaving in this manner.With these myopic and dogmatic views,there is no way this nation will be free of corruption.Our so called "Youth" will rather let this nation remain dormant and corruption stricken just because of "Religion and tribe".You will rather let this suffering continue than to vote for someone who is of different religion and tribe!!.When will we start to look beyond the physical?.Remember,if Americans didn't look beyond "skin colour" Obama wouldn't have been president.Remember,"those that rule the world look beyond individual differences such as religious beliefs,skin colour".Let us change this nation for generations to come!!Vote wisely!!God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

brother buhari is not the solution. he is actually fuel to the fire, he will bring more marginalization, more death, more born to ruling, more bokoharam and many many more mediocrity.

NIGERIANS SAY NEVER NEVER TO BUHARI!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by shady26(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
i blame JEJ for letting Nigerians come to the point were they are considering the option of a madman due to the massive failures,woes and curruption riddling his administration!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by shady26(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
i blame JEJ for letting Nigerians come to the point were they are considering the option of a madman due to the massive failures,woes and curruption riddling his administration!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by nigerianvenom(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
God pls protect me and my family o! angry

And me and my family too

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Gboskee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yes! Indeed the ragamufin has cause enough blood floating during his reign as incumbent. And inshaALLAH we will never forget you, how you treat our brothers and sisters,the killing of innocent souls, the lost chibok girls, the economy falldown,the missing billions,the bombing of mosques and churches, the fear you introduce to the livings,the rate of pennylessness you increase to the poor and the boom-increase of wealth to the riches. #ebele jonathtan how can an intelligent nigerian with a positive idiosyncracy forget you #never! Never!! Devil-ebele we wont forget you#buhari/osibanjo2015!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Mentcee(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Akainzo:

Good post.

Now let me ask you likewise: Assuming your brother, sister or relative was part of the abducted Chibok girls or died during the immigration tests, would you still support the same man saddled with the responsibility of protecting them and has done squat?
Goodluck didnt cause that you block head. But your terrorist lord was reason for the deaths. Take that and shove it up your azz!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Victoria Nkanga Herman Burial Photos (Uduak Abasi Umondak's Only Child) / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.