Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials (38802 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by dedugba(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2015
metorichmond:
To be candid Fr.Mbaka just said the truth, but now who do I vote 4? GEJ the Devil I know or Buhari the saint I don't know?. Somebody enlighten me.

My friend who is the Devil ?who is a saint?decide by answering this question.If you have a company,from the performance of the president for the past 6 yrs who wld you employ,JEG Or buhari.One who said stealing is not corruption or one whois committed to fight corruption.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by eddie1(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
kahal29:
Thats the hard copy of the video Its already in circulation in the market. Bought mine yst, its a must watch.

Abeg na CD Wey mbaka dey sell to build university? Omo! D guy wan over hammer dis 2015. Fake man
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by emiye(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Eyah ! poor GEJ. He will still get 90% of SE votes sha ......... , only that the voters turnout will be much lower than 2011

This is how GEJ will lose . SE 90% , SS 85%, SW 35%, NC 45% NE 25% NW 15%.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by frajoe2reel: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
kahal29:
Thats the hard copy of the video Its already in circulation in the market. Bought mine yst, its a must watch.
abeg upload it pls i implore
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by eddie1(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
dedugba:

My friend who is the Devil ?who is a saint?decide by answering this question.If you have a company,from the performance of the president for the past 6 yrs who wld you employ,JEG Or buhari.One who said stealing is not corruption or one whois committed to fight corruption.

Ur reference is senseless
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Montaque(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Fr. Mbaka's stance and later turnaround/pure hate for Gov. sullivan comes to mind. I don't know if men of God should be apolitical because Nigerian politicians are not trustworthy.
Anyway,I was among the people that were dissapointed in GEJ later into his administration.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Franknigga(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
op u fit lie

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by emeka2847: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2015
kahal29:

Please inform us when you upload it o. I am happy that my people are now seeing the light.
PRAISE THE LORD!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Abugab(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2015
For those who have ears let them hear. The truth is bitter but it must be said as it is the only thing that can set us free. GEJ's govt keep sinking every day even with his recent appointment of corrupt FFK as campaign director. Well, dog wey wan die no dey hear e master whistle. Come Feb, Nigerians need change.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Elan83(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
donpeey22:
Mbaka himself is not exempted from corruption. His own is even worse because he uses the guise of religion to dupe brainwashed people of their money.
The political priest seeking attention since time immemorial.
headless he goat!

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by blackfase(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
They referred to them as corrupt official, I call them witches wizards & mammon incarnates. They are Jonathans biggest problems aside his own unpeculiar daftness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by SANRICHES: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Nigeria belongs to all of us and everyone should judge based on his personal convintion of the past, the present and the alternative
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by efonat(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2015
Larow:
u are either not Igbo or an adulterated igbo cos a true son of d soil will understand me beta!
Ur suffering is due to lack of respect for elders - Uma Ukpai
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by berryworld: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Does of u still clamourin for GEJ till 2019 u r really sick in ur head,may God punish and destroy ur life jst d way Goodluck has destroyed nigeria.by d grace of God goodluck is losing dis election and heading back 2 his hometown 2 rest.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by dhidden: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Judgment is on! Now watch how division will come between catholics and Pentecostals. God is in control. Sifting is already going on. Mind you, the job of SIFTING has already been assigned to satan/devil by GOD Himself. Read the Bible. These things must happen when God is in the process of restoring or redeeming a person, people, nation. He will allow satan (a willing tool in God's hand) to destroy those things that do not quite represent God (but rep satan himself) by himself! Speaking deep things here, but read carefully and get understanding meaning satan is used by God to destroy satan's set up/mess, hahahaha GOD is Almighty. Nigeria (in fact, the world) is now a theater and I am watching the Word of God being played out! SANITY IS COMING after THE MADNESS.

Relax everybody, go vote your choice but remember GOD HAS HIS CHOICE TOO and that HE has settled long time so that when HIS Verdict manifests and it doesn't tally with your choice, chill and know you can NEVER fight GOD over His decision on a matter otherwise I could have woken up my dead mother and father easily.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by emeka2847: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2015
eddie1:

GUY, THIS JONATHAN HAS KILLED ALL OUR BUSINESSES. HE'S INCREASING TARRIF ON EVERYTHING; NOW WE HAVE LUXURY TAX, LAST WEEK HE APPROVED INCREASE IN ELECTRICITY RATES, IMPORT DUTY. A AND THEY ARE ASKING STUDENTS TO PAY 5K TO PRO TEXT THEM AGAINST BOKO HARAM. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT?

I WE HAVE TOO MANY PAID AGENTS IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Elan83:
headless he goat!
I.mbeci l e . Go fuuucck your mother. scumbag
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by diasporaman(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
We know this already Father Mbaka. Give us prediction, that is all we want. TB Joshua's prediction is no longer interesting.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
cole265:

Inspite of these overwhelming evidence of GMB/Osinbajo progress in the North, West and the East, you are still this adamant? ....this could either mean there is a terrible hiden agenda being plotted to rig the election or you are one of the thieves benefiting from GEJ weak and corrupt government.
there are things shallow minds won't comprehend. Just wait and see come feb
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2015
That's Father Mbaka receiving PEJ and other emissaries from GEJ not too long ago.

He should have given them the message right there.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Myluv1: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Montaque:
Fr. Mbaka's stance and later turnaround/pure hate for Gov. sullivan comes to mind. I don't know if men of God should be apolitical because Nigerian politicians are not trustworthy.
Anyway,I was among the people that were dissapointed in GEJ later into his administration.

@bolded, he as well castigated Peter Obi during his tenure only to turn around to praise him afterwards. I respect Mbaka a lot but his political judgements... I can't put my thumb on em.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Roland17:
Selfish, cheap analysis and shallow propaganda disemminated by GEJ, his corrupt cronies and apologists, continuously making ridiculous and spurious allegations about General Buhari, hoping to raise religious and ethnical sentiments against Buhari but it's been futile..

There is no safe haven for them, they can feel the heat broda God bless u 4 ur inspiring analysis,we are wiser now!

Nigerians are wiser now..
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Hilaskee(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Balak and Balaam - The horse refused to move....
Mbaka and PEJ - The bird refused to fly......

We need Change!!!

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by cutecanson(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm..like seriously,i need a change n we all do..bt dis buhari of a change is scary base on his jihadist mindset..Oh Lord make us to cast our vote wisely be it GMB OR GEJ....
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by deevatee(f): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
Father Mbaka you are on your own! cool
GEJ till 2019!
lol..ISioright!
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by emiye(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2015
"The cleric said he resisted delivering the sermon which he said came from the Holy Ghost but that God warned him to ensure the message was given to the nation not minding whose ox was gored."

This is the most important part of the message.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Nigeria can't survive another 4 years of Jonathan.

You can say that again.

If you look closely, you will notice that Buhari supporters are not been paid a dime, but GEJ omo na fat envelop. 21 Billion Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by julioralph(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Father Mbaka is right. Gej must go!!! But I really wish we have a third option with enough political clout to vote for instead of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by jkross(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2015
kahal29:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/43495-father-mbaka-says-jonathan-courts-corrupt-officials

So APC has resorted to sponsored articles just to get roman Catholic church to vote them..... abi well father mbaka is entitled to his opinion even though I doubt the authenticity of this article....
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2015
eddie1:

Modified
If you have a company and the MD acts just like GEJ for six years running and your company looks like Nigeria. Would you still retain him as the MD?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by aariwa(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Nigeria can't survive another 4 years of Jonathan.

I think that is the greatest fear that many people have now and not that they love Buhari as the ideal president

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by soma042(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Whizpeter:

Sorry sir.. He said that to the former governor of IMO state and not enugu state...
That was Ohakim, and We all know how Rochas dramatically defeated him in the election

I don't wanna Cours you bro, don't say shit u don't know abt. I'm from Enugu state I was a witness to that crap then, everybody here in Enugu knows that mbaka is fake when it concerns politics many will attest to that .
He said Chimaroke Nnamani will loose the second tenure, if he don't he will resign from priesthood. CHI# concluded his administration with no Problem. I think the Priest should bow down his head in shame . But he chooses yet again to disgrace himself .
Next month is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, His Wife And Children In Family Selfie / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.