Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials (38799 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by dhidden: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2015
God, thank you for the Spirit of Discernment. Rev Mbaka once anointed Patience Jonathan as the next First Lady (I suppose the corrupt officials did not exist around Buhari then), so he NOW used BIRDS all flew away except one that represented GEJ and this became a sign from God that GEJ is not the chosen one?

Everyone is ON TRIAL before God's Judgment Seat, especially the Pastors, Prophets, Men/Women of God. Everyone either quoting God or making allusions to God. Hahahaha, my God said Judgment will begin from My House!. There is a SIFTING going on now and it will continue until God finally brings His Verdict on the matter. Then we will all know WHO is WHO for/to God. Some have not heard from God but they spoke, some heard and they spoke. Everyone of us will soon be assigned our rightful position ... unto HONOUR or UNTO DISHONOUR ...we are ALL vessels, good, bad and ugly. That is the JUDGMENT! Wait patiently for it!

It is not so much about GEJ and GMB but about God and His Restoration Plan for Nigeria which is ongoing. In all this bloodshed, robbery, corruption, impatience, frustration, prophecies, trust/distrust, lies, truth, faith and unbelief, GOD'S Redemption Work is going on. NIGERIA WILL BREATHE AGAIN and every candidate/supporter, prophet, pastor, remnant will know where he/she stands. Watch patiently in 5D or even 10D, clarity is coming!

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Any Igbo man/woman who fails to vote for GEJ is an ingrate. We all witnessed how the south east zone was relegated to the background during Obasanjo and Yaraduas administration. GEJ came to power and made the south east feel a sense of belonging by first appointing Ihejirika as the COAS. GEJ upgraded the Akanu ibiam airport in Enugu to international standard. GEJ is constructing the second Niger bridge . Enugu port Harcourt expressway was done by GEJ.Can anybody here mention a single project done in the southeast by obasanjo during his eight years of misrule?
Mbaka can seek all the attention he wants but I know that the good people of Enugu state are not so foolish to let his opinion decide their choice of candidate at the polls.

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Inkredible(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Raiders:
"Rev. daddy" Mbaka is a scam and con man just like all Nigerian pastors

No dey quote me joor!!!!!

Mtchew!!!!!

angry
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Inkredible:
Ummmmmmm!!!! Be careful wah u say about fr mbaka o!!!! On bank like dat in Enugu is in shambles becus of the proclamations fr made on dem.

Ask flavor nabania the musician how body dey am following fr mbakas remark on Shake ukwu track...... Flavour had to dedicate Keneya in his new album to fr mbaka and adoration ministry Enugu.

Enugu peeps u guys knows the rest!!!!!!

My best Rev fr so far.

Mbaka all the way

Is it not the same idiot that said Nnamani would not only lose in 2003 but also die. What happened?

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by dedugba(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Nayoanalytical:
Fr.Mbaka,bear in mind that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.You don't condemn the President that way,because you are not God.

Guy point of correction the DEVIL I know is not better than any angel I don't know.The devil kills -insecurity,steals- corruption, and destroys-economical instability.This is the characteristics that has trailed JEGs Government.I prefer the unknown angel cos I know angels serve GOD.Buhari for 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by omusiliyu(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari Onwa ga eti ozo... Buhari light must shine again. The igbos too want change

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Whizpeter(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2015
soma042:

Is only a fool will believe his mouth when it concerns politics . It was the same mbaka who vowed to tear his vail and never to return to priesthood if the formal governor of Enugu state win a second term in office.
Is only a low life pays so much attention to the fake one

.........till 2019 GEJ
Sorry sir.. He said that to the former governor of IMO state and not enugu state...
That was Ohakim, and We all know how Rochas dramatically defeated him in the election

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2015
fortunes0215:

Game changer for Buhari in the east you meant to say?
The game changer is the SW. Their block vote gave GEJ the presidency position in the last election. Every Yoruba person I know voted Good luck. They even added good luck to their names on Facebook including the grandmas and grandpas at home. Now they are all singing a new song titled "CHANGE".
Buhari is gonna lose in the SE anyway so it doesn't make any difference. Now with this revelation from the catholic priest. Buhari would manage to steal some extra votes from the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

Abeg upload it on youtube.

Lols upload hard copy?
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by InvertedHammer: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Nayoanalytical:
Fr.Mbaka,bear in mind that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.You don't condemn the President that way,because you are not God.
/
This quote has been abused and used out of context a lot.

So you mean if armed robbers waylaid and raped your mother and sisters along B Road, you will ply the same road next time instead of using the alternative C Road because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know?

Some people just reason through their a.nus

\

9 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Raiders: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Inkredible:

No dey quote me joor!!!!!

Mtchew!!!!!

angry
its a public forum and I can quote you. If you don't want me to quote you then close your account

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Inkredible(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Is it not the same idiot that said Nnamani would not only lose in 2003 but also die. What happened?
This shows that u have been under the rocks since Adam...... Get informed before u quote me o.........

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by cole265(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Nayoanalytical:

Devil is devil! Known or unknown, NO one should dine with the devil.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2015
How can I get this CD abeg..Make I show my people wey still dey shout GEJ till dem get sense

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by abdulnabdul: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2015
I wish all d clergy men nd wmen could talk 2 jona wv d same voice. 9ja jus need change! Change!!change!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2015
roughdiamond:
Guy be careful.No hand has ever touched the lion's tail&go free.Go&ask Abacha,Chimaroke,Flavour&many other how they felt it.U may not be a Catholic or even christian but say exactly what you know
Stop being delusional my friend. All that scare tactics doesn't work on me. And what happened to Chimaroke, Flavor and 'many others'? Let me inform you that right now Flavor and his family are cooling off in the USA, while Chimaroke is seriously warming up to return to the senate.
Let me repeat what I said earlier: Mbaka is an attention-seeking fool and his opinion can never decide who wins the presidential election. Is it clearer now?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by luvlyoracle(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2015
kahal29:

How wuld i be able to do that. Pls highlight the steps for me.
You are about to bring a curse upon yourself.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2015
Inkredible:

This shows that u have been under the rocks since Adam...... Get informed before u quote me o.........

Dude you don't know Mbaka more than I do. Ejike Mbaka your tin god said "Chimaroke ga anwu" in 2003.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by iGeneral: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by yerimastyle(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2015
Bible warns about prophet of Doom do not accept any negative pronouncement in the New year

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by dhidden: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2015
abagnalie:
Finally change has come

GMB

Confusion. When Pastor Kumuyi spoke what God said to Him, it was a message of doom for GMB and now Fr Mbaka spoke, it is a message of victory for GMB. Tell us why you chose Mbaka's verdict over Kumuyi's. You did not think it is very vital to at least go back to the one they said told them to verify? If you failed to do that, WHY? Did God not create you, why are you far from Him that you cannot approach Him for answers? Sit up, check your life, which child has no relationship with His father ... that is the real problem with human beings and that is why everybody is looking for a messiah in man to save Nigeria. A messiah in everybody will destroy every evil we condemn today in governance. It starts with GOD and YOU but if your GOD and YOU results in bloodshed/thought of it or any evil then know that that GOD is SATAN. Find your way back to the TRUE God and you will not be confused.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
roughdiamond:
Guy be careful.No hand has ever touched the lion's tail&go free.Go&ask Abacha,Chimaroke,Flavour&many other how they felt it.U may not be a Catholic or even christian but say exactly what you know

Care to tell us what happened to Chimaroke?
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by mechanics(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Inkredible(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Dude you don't know Mbaka more than I do. Ejike Mbaka your tin god said "Chimaroke ga anwu"
Hahahhahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Ooooo! Nnaa guru iko! Imerigo!!!

N I leave em at the same spot ALA WU OTU

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by imcam: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2015
u are stl dreaming pls wake up

joy2:
All this discouraging comments wil not stop GEJ from winning the election come feb 2015. You people seems not to know the meaning of divine favor, that is what GEJ is going to enjoy again, you are just critisesing for nothing, Apc will win in 2019, but not Buhari as the presential flag bearer, Nigerians just be patient and see the luck God is brining us.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2015
gratiaeo:

Father is on a very long tin.
There are a lots he doesn't know about Nigeria politics. We Igbo are economically better with GEJ than other previous leaders, i know what we pass through during OBJ and Yaradua
You are probably better because you are on a payroll, how about others??
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by tollu: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Mhosmhan(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Mhen...those still shouting GEJ till 2019...may ur lives be as miserable nd desolute as nigeria is presently...cos I dnt knw d sole reason an average nigerian wil be supporting dat clueless thing we call jona.....change is here......saiBUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by umulobi: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
soma042:

Is only a fool will believe his mouth when it concerns politics . It was the same mbaka who vowed to tear his vail and never to return to priesthood if the formal governor of Enugu state win a second term in office.
Is only a low life pays so much attention to the fake one

.........till 2019 GEJ
. Did d former governor win?He only rigged,so Rev.Fr.Mbaka was right......
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by genearts(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Pls read this article and share. We need to enlighten real christians not to allow corrupt ppl play on their intelligence to continue their looting.

saharareporters.com/2014/11/29/lies-about-president-jonathan-being-christian-president-pastor-gabriel-olalekan-popoola

Say no to politics of religion!
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Excellent deduction, Padre!

But the said corrupt officials did not overrun Aso Rock Security, scale the fences and institute themselves in the various offices they occupy!

Something tells me they were invited on board by a like - minded fellow!
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by tete7000(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2015
This is a pure political campaign and not sermon as far as I can see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.