Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,528 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (63511 Views)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jamean:
hehe...I may never be ready tongue

That's good...Answers are available to only those who are ready to ask
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Jamean(f): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmm..all those CFI boys. You're rather typical lipsrsealed

Unibenstudent:
abi oh ,u talk like an ex-cfi memeber..
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Great!! Now everyone suddenly knows something about crushes,dating and relationships!!#People tho #Viewing #Smh #Peace
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by naijaboiy: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ferdybaba:
Same fellowship with Naijaboiy

Naijaboiy happy new year
Lol,,i be NFCS member o

Which fellowship you dey talk about?

grin
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jamean:
Hmm..all those CFI boys. You're rather typical

nah,but am the kind of guy that attends all fellowship in uniben,from cunifes to cfi to casor etc,I dey attend as the spirit wills.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

E better dat way o
abi but unibenstudent terrorise you sha laff wan killin me
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i be NFCS member o

grin
hmmm NFCS;-slogan ;-who cares?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Jamean(f): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Codename already gave the answer tongue smiley

Ferdybaba:

That's good...Answers are available to only those who are ready to ask
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i be NFCS member o

grin
abeg weiting be nfcs
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Jamean(f): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dettol lipsrsealed

Unibenstudent:
hmmm NFCS;-slogan ;-who cares?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
abeg weiting be nfcs
check www.google.com
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
remsonik:

Have u Pmed Val... Send him a pm just roll as friends with him from there you guys can take it up. Simply ignore the noises from the market cool
He already apologise dat he did not pm me,he said he z fixin his e-mail and the network is bad in his place
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Jamean(f): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
You better steer clear of CASOR angry if you won't stay one place

Unibenstudent:
nah,but am the kind of guy that attends all fellowship in uniben,from cunifes to cfi to casor etc,I dey attend as the spirit wills.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
ALL THESE DERAILERS.. E NO GO BETTER FOR UNA... ++Monitoring Spirits++
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jamean:
Dettol lipsrsealed

You are 99.325 sarcastic madam,,anyway are u alumnus or aluminium of uniben?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jamean:
You better steer clear of CASOR angry if you won't stay one place

why u talk so ,abi na ur papa get casor?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Jamean(f): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Alumna angry

Unibenstudent:
You are 99.325 sarcastic madam,,anyway are u alumnus or aluminium of uniben?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by remsonik(f): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

He already apologise dat he did not pm me,he said he z fixin his e-mail and the network is bad in his place
Ok no problems.....cool

Wish you both the best
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Superleo:

I'm a guy. What's wrong in crushing on my fellow guys.

So? undecided
you're GAY

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jamean:
Alumna angry

ok from what department though?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

aww.. Hope you won't give up on him again?.. No mind my Guy Unibenstudent
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by remsonik(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oga at the top is viewing this thread
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
luigiajah:
aww.. Hope you won't give up on him again?.. No mind my Guy Unibenstudent
how far the monitoring spirits?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
luigiajah:
Nairaland 10th Anniversary - 10 March
okay keep me posted wink
Seun happy new year
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:

okay keep me posted wink
sure
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:

wink
what's on your mind?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
LongShadow:
undecided?
That was meant for me. Ikr smiley
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
how far the monitoring spirits?
... Them Go Chop... They'll be back Soon.. Kudos to them for bringing in Val though grin
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Seun happy new year
you see say the guy they view the topic na imm you send am greeting bah make me to do the needful

Oga seun happy christmas and new year
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by JoeCutie(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

Swthrt,dnt mention ur crush o
Typin from experience
You keep overlooking my mentions. Issorait.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by herald9: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
lols over give am name make we see grin

The Crushers Republic

Complete Season one angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.