Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (68796 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by ComradeTY(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Ezibless:

wetin ah con do nah

Nothingn just d fellow u noni
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Bowaley17(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
Yes
lol
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by FredHandsome(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Much ado about women... Smh. Make una kukuma go school go learn Womanities! Nansense!
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Tchalz(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2015
faqman:

no wonder why caro left me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
The same CARO friendzoned me
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by lharstborn(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Chai!! I don enter friendzone one-chance ooo!!
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Phargbemmy(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Uhmmmmmmmm nice one, where is Caro oooo
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2015
FredHandsome:
Much ado about women... Smh. Make una kukuma go school go learn Womanities! Nansense!
must you comment?
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Defcon1(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Every day different lists of do's and don'ts on how to woo a lady
yet guys are still finding it difficult with ladies
I strongly believe in just being yourself.
A lady who will like you for who you are is out there
if you are "nice" be that
if you are "bad" be that
Enough ladies to go round.

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Peterockcephas(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
Disclaimer: please those of us with the mentality that all what girls want is money., can stay off this thread. Lets cut them some slack..coz there are some geniune ones among them,.who are caring and loving as they are,.and are not neccesarily after your money. That said

Here are some mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl or texting her.

Confessing your feelings over text.
As a guy, when you have this bottled-up feelings, you want to blurt them out. You feel only if she knew how much,you like her. She will want to be our gf. WRONG..the moment you blurt ur feeling to a girl tru text. You are revealing you hand, and leaving her nothing to work for.

Remember, the less she has to work for you, the more bored she becomes.

Sennding nice guy texts
Do you know why some girls are repulsed, by nice guys. Because the send boring texts. When a girl is continually pulling to read. ''hope your day is going well'', ''have you eaten'', have you had ur bath''. You began to seriously annoy her. These are checking in texts, and they make you appear too needy.

Being too available.
There are few reasons these will kill her attraction towards you. Firstly, it eliminates your mystery, secondly it doesnt give her time to miss you and anticipate hearing from you. She places less value on guys that are easy to catch. Which means if you are always around, she begins to value you less.

Texting your way to the friendzone.
Here is where guys blow it, they think the more they text back and fort with a girl, the more she likes them,well, they are sort of right, she likes them,,.as a friend tho. And we all know friendzoning is real.

Giving up too soon.
Every girl has a lock and getting her turned is just a matter of finding the right key. Most guys give up immediately she plays hard to get.

Happy romantic year.
I think it's true............being too available
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by saggit: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Justbeingreal:
De form mystery guy anoda niqqa go help u de kpansh her. Z like u nor know women
tell d man joor. Naija chics no dey reason as una dey tink o.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by ThaSlimKidd: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
Lol..na the ribena dey make you sneeze?
Lol. how you take know. E too cold sef. na him cause am
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Hexzyz(m): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2015
All these rules doesn't follow jor. If girl no like you, she no like you.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chiomzys(f): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2015
R those really mistaks?
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by FredHandsome(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
must you comment?

...and must you be silly asking stup.id question, just to announce that you came up with this stup.id thread? Bleep it!
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Tosinville(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2015
giving up too soon I sabi this one die, I'm d king of this, and if it happens I tryna greet d girl as just a friend without continuation of the wooing, dem go start to dey vex again even without accepting my handshake, too much of playing hard to get can really ditch some guys off, u no be Mrs.Folorunso Alakija's daughter wey I go come die der na, or what more I do wants to benefit from her than sex?
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2015
FredHandsome:

...and must you be silly asking stup.id question, just to announce that you came up with this stup.id thread? Bleep it!
ok
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
hw many guys have u kicked out..coz of it
very good...she should come and answer oooo.....they always complain of boriness. life was not designed to be always interesting! there would always be times of the lows. questions to all guys here whether broke or rich is the feelings mutual? if not better rethink! if she continues like this she would be still be searching at 45 when her mates have long retired from childbirth!
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by DJMONACO(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
na bad thing?
no just an observation
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Defcon1:
Every day different lists of do's and don'ts on how to woo a lady
yet guys are still finding it difficult with ladies
I strongly believe in just being yourself.
A lady who will like you for who you are is out there
if you are "nice" be that
if you are "bad" be that
Enough ladies to go round.
exactly! just be yourself, no need to change...the ones that like ya style will surely come calling. people have written numerous books to try to understand women psychology, but they still have not been able to get it right. they are too complicated to predict.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2015
DJMONACO:

no just an observation
ok..happy new year
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by jericco1(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2015
faqman:

no wonder why caro left me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

seems you've forgotten you're a =''faqman.''
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by DJMONACO(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
ok..happy new year
s2u bro
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by tmanuelle(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Guilty of Nos. 3 & 5, never had any reason to regret No. 5 tho because there are too many 'fishes' out there.

Life is too short to wait for any lady to first of play out a script on me before eventually...

C'mon guys, what's wrong with a girl coming out straight on how she feels about you too? #TeamNoHardTo
GetGames

...but thank God sha, I have my woman.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
i did that in the post
Yes,but partially.You said sending texts like that is like checking up on the gal....So pls do list better chat tips.....
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by zinaunreal(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Op I am surprised you are male, I thought it was a female that wrote this. gay point of view if you ask me
first of all, you didn't need to quote the whole text "creep" secondly; I know you're gay and single. "Creep"
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by funarosho(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Good post. I'm a victim of being Mr nice guy
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2015
"u no be Mrs.Folorunso Alakija's daughter wey I go come die der na, or what more I do wants to benefit from her than sex?
Is that all guys want from girls?
From the look of some of the posts in the romance section I've read, it seems to me like most of them just want s.ex and be done with it. If that's the case then frankly, I'll just never have a boyfriend.
Its so demeaning to be thought of as nothing more that a s.ex object. A lot of guys think that every girl is the same. Just cos one acts slu.tty doesn't mean every girl will act the same.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
I really don't see these being a source of boredom from a special som1 I gat intense chemistry with........It rather intensifys the mutual longing. #No pain,no shame in that..

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2015
lebesgue:
If a woman loves you or finds you interesting, then all these rules will not matter. Women don't hate attention; they just hate getting attention from men that they are not into. If she is not buying what you are selling, then take your market somewhere else.
This is the best & most sensible comment I've read so far on this thread.Thumbs up, guy..

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2015
jahlove4jah:
Totally agree with you. INdividuals varies and what works for Miss A may not work for Miss B.

U r absolutely right bro !
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
solomonbrown64:
..,.I don't see anything wrong in confessing your feelings over text....

It's kinda rude to me. If you want to tell me you care about me, tell me to my face. We are not 14 year old anymore lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.