Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (68811 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by JauntyZany(f): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
The nice guy tin and been too available gets me pissed atimes sha
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Lordseyad(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
faqman:

no wonder why caro left me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
for Wizkid shey?
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by joseph1832(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
I almost agree with all you said save the last!. A mature girl who knows what she wants will not unnecessarily form hard to get.

Most girls especially the young ones do this often and its butt right laughable.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by XtraSmooth404: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
If she gives you continuous monosyllabic responses, just use the delete button sharply.
Imagine having a convo with someone you grew up with on the same street way back, and u happen to hook up on facebook recently..
Boy: Hi xxxxxx
Gal: Xup
Boy: i'm good.
How r u today?
Gal: Am ok,u
Boy: It's really been ages. Hope u remember me, or hav I changed alot?
Gal: Maybe u did change
Boy: really..
tell me just three things u remember about me then
Gal: Hmmmm
Boy: Just hmmmm?
Gal: Yea

Boy:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Princecharmin(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
cooljust did d first one......tho, we'r dating already
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chibwike my main man.. Congrats for hitting FP grin

It's a good way to start the year wink

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by carik(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
JauntyZany:
The nice guy tin and been too available gets me pissed atimes sha

Hello mr nice guy,this is for you.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by lebesgue(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
If a woman loves you or finds you interesting, then all these rules will not matter. Women don't hate attention; they just hate getting attention from men that they are not into. If she is not buying what you are selling, then take your market somewhere else.

15 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 30ammy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Chibwike my main man.. Congrats for hitting FP grin

It's a good way to start the year wink
Lol, thanks man....na small tin na...we make fp..when we want to

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by redbull5: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
No wonder Sandra dey behave Lyk dat. she 4 tell me since na say she Don tire 4 my mumu text messages. chaii.

4 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by carik(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
But seriously,some girls overdo the hard to get sh't.
The delete or unfriend button is always available to clear off that madness though....

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by OmoUSH(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
texted a chiiik who had a crush on me...

texted her seriously about my undying love for her until she came to hate me cry
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by EmmGee: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike please do kindly explain friendzone to me
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by watchindelta(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
thank God say I no get girl girlfriend! so nah waiting who nah dey go through be dis.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by smsdigito: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
faqman:

no wonder why caro left me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by watchindelta(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
thank God say I no get girlfriend! so nah waiting who nah dey go through be dis.....
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
No wonder im still single,,,, kitten sure pass sha, na why I like friend zoning with benefits cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 2kris(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bleep..op if number 1 is right then am back to square ONE WALK OUT OF THREAD TO BOOK A DATE
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Bowaley17(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Is this why Khadijat keeps playing hard 2 get?
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by CaptaiinG(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Learnt from this long ago,I don't send text to girls like that,was guilty of all in the past,thank God I have jaded myself
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
EmmGee:
chibwike please do kindly explain friendzone to me
Friendzone is a state where a guy inadvertently becomes a platonic friend to a girl he is attracted to...or he probably loves
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by bobby1111: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
No wonder she said we can continue dis
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
Disclaimer: please those of us with the mentality that all what girls want is money., can stay off this thread. Lets cut them some slack..coz there are some geniune ones among them,.who are caring and loving as they are,.and are not neccesarily after your money. That said

Here are some mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl or texting her.

Confessing your feelings over text.
As a guy, when you have this bottled-up feelings, you want to blurt them out. You feel only if she knew how much,you like her. She will want to be our gf. WRONG..the moment you blurt ur feeling to a girl tru text. You are revealing you hand, and leaving her nothing to work for.

Remember, the less she has to work for you, the more bored she becomes.

Sennding nice guy texts
Do you know why some girls are repulsed, by nice guys. Because the send boring texts. When a girl is continually pulling to read. ''hope your day is going well'', ''have you eaten'', have you had ur bath''. You began to seriously annoy her. These are checking in texts, and they make you appear too needy.

Being too available.
There are few reasons these will kill her attraction towards you. Firstly, it eliminates your mystery, secondly it doesnt give her time to miss you and anticipate hearing from you. She places less value on guys that are easy to catch. Which means if you are always around, she begins to value you less.

Texting your way to the friendzone.
Here is where guys blow it, they think the more they text back and fort with a girl, the more she likes them,well, they are sort of right, she likes them,,.as a friend tho. And we all know friendzoning is real.

Giving up too soon.
Every girl has a lock and getting her turned is just a matter of finding the right key. Most guys give up immediately she plays hard to get.

Happy romantic year.

Op I am surprised you are male, I thought it was a female that wrote this. gay point of view if you ask me
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Op I am surprised you are male, I thought it was a female. That wrote this. gay point of view if you ask me
i dnt understand
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Princecharmin(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
sadI DNT MAKE MISTAKES l, I DATE THEM sad sad
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by simdam500(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nairaland with si**lly do's and don't
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by August17(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Last last Girl wen go love guy man go luv am, even if he dey do all these things and others worse dan dese...
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok oo but the texting have been working for that she so much beg that we meet...I think its not about the text but d way u structure ur text.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
i dnt understand

Why are you now thinking for women if you not a fa.g?
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok! I am guilty of No.5 and to me, i don't see it as a mistake...i see it as self esteem. Why should i kill myself over one miserable girl playing hard to get while there are a crowd of women out there? A fisherman who vows to catch a particular specie of fish will stand by the bank of the river all day hungry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.