Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (68792 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
You are so spot on about everything..,

Id like to add:

1. Calling you too check if you are online when you are clearly not. Or to wake you up to logon or to prompt you to reply after the blue ticks lol

2. Asking for pictures

3. Having a one sided conversations with yourself while chatting.... eg. Writting long paragraphs abt non related things and not even responding to the comments in between

4. Always starting sex chats

3 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by LaurelP(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
There's nothing wrong in asking a lady how her day is going thru text.

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Mzjhulz(f): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
ThaSlimKidd:

If I have to be truthful... yes!!
you think she's feeling you but unknowingly you are building a mansion in the Friendzone.
Sad stuff.
I feel ur pain bro
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by ThaSlimKidd: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzjhulz:

I feel ur pain bro
yea yea.. you can't learn to ride a bicycle without falling off it a couple of times

2 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by veevean1(f): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
And u think she'd take you seriously....bro they want you tell tell them face to face... they want to feel ur emotions, ur seriousness.....and these would go a long way....
So true, but I don't mind hearing from d guy regularly it builds communication, so long as we have established d chemistry...

2 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by dre11(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
And u think she'd take you seriously....bro they want you tell tell them face to face...they want to feel ur emotions, ur seriousness.....and these would go a long way....

And u believe that seeing the guy will show it..... Having a good relationship is all about luck and u meet the person in different ways.
But point 2,3and 4 is noted
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
LaurelP:
There's nothing wrong in asking a lady how her day is going thru text.
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it. But something defintely goes wrong when you ask the question everytime, and there's nothing else to say. It gets boring.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Telling a girl you just started chatting with yesterday...'I think I'm falling in love'

With what...her display name or her status

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Atoos(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
Disclaimer: please those of us with the mentality that all what girls want is money., can stay off this thread. Lets cut them some slack..coz there are some geniune ones among them,.who are caring and loving as they are,.and are not neccesarily after your money. That said

Here are some mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl or texting her.

Confessing your feelings over text.
As a guy, when you have this bottled-up feelings, you want to blurt them out. You feel only if she knew how much,you like her. She will want to be our gf. WRONG..the moment you blurt ur feeling to a girl tru text. You are revealing you hand, and leaving her nothing to work for.

Remember, the less she has to work for you, the more bored she becomes.

Sennding nice guy texts
Do you know why some girls are repulsed, by nice guys. Because the send boring texts. When a girl is continually pulling to read. ''hope your day is going well'', ''have you eaten'', have you had ur bath''. You began to seriously annoy her. These are checking in texts, and they make you appear too needy.

Being too available.
There are few reasons these will kill her attraction towards you. Firstly, it eliminates your mystery, secondly it doesnt give her time to miss you and anticipate hearing from you. She places less value on guys that are easy to catch. Which means if you are always around, she begins to value you less.

Texting your way to the friendzone.
Here is where guys blow it, they think the more they text back and fort with a girl, the more she likes them,well, they are sort of right, she likes them,,.as a friend tho. And we all know friendzoning is real.

Giving up too soon.
Every girl has a lock and getting her turned is just a matter of finding the right key. Most guys give up immediately she plays hard to get.

Happy romantic year.

kk
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Petmac(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Xamie271:
Fell victim to the friendzone sh*t... tho

Yhu ain't alone bro.. That sh*t is as real as f@%k!
fell victim to it like 3 times..
Now I don't have the liver to even mention "I like" talk of "love"

2 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by elantraceey(f): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
1one:

You're asking because?

i just knew you won't answer straight , crook tongue
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
faqman:

no wonder why caro left me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
i texted my way to the Brotherzone (the most dangerous zone). she now calls me 'my brother'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

True
is that why you left me?
*crying*
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 1one: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

i just knew you won't answer straight , crook tongue

Monitoring spirit tongue tongue
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Natasha2(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
is that why you left me?
*crying*

In Pa James voice *who be you?

@ Guys why are you complaining of being friend zoned? Na by force to love person?
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by luigiajah(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
You Know.. I'd say expressing Ones Feeling Via Text Makes It Seem Like You Aren't Man Enough.. There's A Huge Difference When She's Just Reading The Text And When You're Looking Into Her Eyes And Telling Her What You Feel... Dats kemis3ry
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Blackeard(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
1one:

You're asking because?
typical nigerian. Just answer the damn question

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 1one: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blackeard:
typical nigerian. Just answer the damn question

And you think this is your best approach... "Just answer the damn" question.

Abeg dey your lane.

2 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by ThaSlimKidd: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
veevean1:

So true, but I don't mind hearing from d guy regularly it builds communication, so long as we have established d chemistry...
The real question is how regular is regular communication before he becomes too available

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by kellyJames5(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecided :oChibwike has joined the league of 'top list'

Well.....it's all good.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by ThaSlimKidd: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

@ Guys why are you complaining of being friend zoned? Na by force to love person?
Lool
this friendzone topic has spun so many topics and threads and discussions on & offline. Lets leave that in 2014 shall we grin
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Justeenaleo(f): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
Disclaimer: please those of us with the mentality that all what girls want is money., can stay off this thread. Lets cut them some slack..coz there are some geniune ones among them,.who are caring and loving as they are,.and are not neccesarily after your money. That said

Here are some mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl or texting her.

As a guy, when you have this bottled-up feelings, you want to blurt them out. You feel only if she knew how much,you like her. She will want to be our gf. WRONG..the moment you blurt ur feeling to a girl tru text. You are revealing you hand, and leaving her nothing to work for.

Remember, the less she has to work for you, the more bored she becomes.

Sennding nice guy texts
Do you know why some girls are repulsed, by nice guys. Because the send boring texts. When a girl is continually pulling to read. ''hope your day is going well'', ''have you eaten'', have you had ur bath''. You began to seriously annoy her. These are checking in texts, and they make you appear too needy.

Being too available.
There are few reasons these will kill her attraction towards you. Firstly, it eliminates your mystery, secondly it doesnt give her time to miss you and anticipate hearing from you. She places less value on guys that are easy to catch. Which means if you are always around, she begins to value you less.

Here is where guys blow it, they think the more they text back and fort with a girl, the more she likes them,well, they are sort of right, she likes them,,.as a friend tho. And we all know friendzoning is real.

Giving up too soon.
Every girl has a lock and getting her turned is just a matter of finding the right key. Most guys give up immediately she plays hard to get.

Happy romantic year.
Asking for pictures and starting sex chat, these two should be top on the list yeah.

2 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by elantraceey(f): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
1one:

Monitoring spirit tongue tongue

Hian

i've not even started.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Justbeingreal(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Nice posts tho! Some guys just blow d lid open via a simple text/chat.....I'd like to b d mystery niqqa dah alwz gets dz kinda texts in d nite from a gal b4 goin to bed "do u realy love me @ all" e dey sweet me ehh
De form mystery guy anoda niqqa go help u de kpansh her. Z like u nor know women

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Partially true
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Natasha2(f): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
ThaSlimKidd:

Lool
this friendzone topic has spun so many topics and threads and discussions on & offline. Lets leave that in 2014 shall we grin

I agree grin

Justeenaleo:

Asking for pictures and starting sex chat, these two should be top on the list yeah.
Lol
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by LaurelP(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
MzPreshie:
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it. But something defintely goes wrong when you ask the question everytime, and there's nothing else to say. It gets boring.

Too much of anything is bad
Anything!
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Arsenate(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
abiding by all these rules results in total lost of spontaneity.
thanks. I'd rather be myself and express my feelings the best way I deem fit.
shiitt ain't a do or die affair

12 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by cromz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lolz@texting ur way to friendzone ko pray your way into 2015 ni

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by alexis007(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
online ethics from a notorious woman wrapper nna mehn.........this year be like say na year of surprise packages.......if i hear say op apply these 'rules for the gods' when mariaeolae dey online

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

ayam that lovely guy who you friendzoned.

oya, @guys. answer her nah
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:

i don't get ur explanation here
..buh texting z never a mistake, i tink itz cul; u text then do a follow up.

chibwike:

Sennding nice guy texts
thats if u aint friends; she dosnt lik u nd u stil lik a stranger to her.or mayb u keep repeatin same chat texts evryday.. And chattin wit girls, u need 2 add little little sense of humour for example, have u taken ur bath? 'No just about to' ..ok, i'd be thr to scrub ur back for u with my one eye closed....

chibwike:
Being too available.
yea, right. U shuldnt b a freak

chibwike:

sometimes love creeps in along the line, and before u no it, they alrdy dating..wit the guy nt havin to sweat much on making ha say Yes.

chibwike:

Giving up too soon.
sme girls r always xo mean nd rude, responds curtly, snubs u, wen they tryna play hard to get nd it sucks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.