Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (8144 Views)

Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs / 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by 1one: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

type yours joor , it's not so difficult tongue

Why do you want to know tongue
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by pasqal09: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=ATOB post=29430669][/quote]
don't insult me!!
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ireneony(f): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
op better thank me grin na me beg mod Wey open this thread again
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by elantraceey(f): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
1one:

Why do you want to know tongue

Hehehe because am your sister nau tongue tongue
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
see he mouth,weh my new year gift.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by luigiajah(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
Thanks smiley
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:

Sweet girl you didn't have to beg.
He is actually meant to apologize for locking it.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
pasqal09:

don't insult me!!

Its alright.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ireneony(f): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Thanks smiley
you are welcome jare grin...better pikin cheesy
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by luigiajah(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
you are welcome jare grin...better pikin cheesy
pikin sad
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ireneony(f): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
ATOB:

Sweet girl you didn't have to beg.
He is actually meant to apologize for locking it.
grin grin grin I hear you jare....pasqal09 my guy cheesy I hail you.chairmangrin
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by InZA: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don't blame you....I don't blame you at all....You can ban me till the end of the world.... Useless stttupid airheaded moderator that doesn't know his work.

It's not your fault... It's because we are online.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by InZA: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Hehehe because am your sister nau tongue tongue

Since you're my sister then I must have told you already grin(This is 1one by the way)
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by elantraceey(f): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
InZA:

Since you're my sister then I must have told you already grin(This is 1one by the way)

pishure or you know what undecided
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by elantraceey(f): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
InZA:
I don't blame you....I don't blame you at all....You can ban me till the end of the world.... Useless stttupid airheaded moderator that doesn't know his work.

It's not your fault... It's because we are online.

Why were you banned?
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ireneony(f): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
see he mouth,weh my new year gift.
which Christmas gift undecided after joining that psychopath to talk anyhow to me Now you want new year gift abi sad .....i nor get chi chi for u >sad
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by InZA: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Why were you banned?

I called out the carelessness of one of those Seun's goons, the next thing I'm banned... Who does that... The blind moderator locked this thread and directed us to another one, thinking they were both the same threads.... Instead of him to apologize for the error... He went to ban his senior brother. Rubbish!
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ireneony(f): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
InZA:

just tell her say na she you wan date and stop beating around the bush undecided
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
which Christmas gift undecided after joining that psychopath to talk anyhow to me Now you want new year gift abi sad .....i nor get chi chi for u >sad
ah ah nah,that day I drink small hennesy,the hennesy catch me..y I go dey talk anyhow to my twin sister,oya accept my apologia..
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by InZA: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
just tell her say na she you wan date and stop beating around the bush undecided

What if na you I wan date grin
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by elantraceey(f): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
InZA:

I called out the carelessness of one of those Seun's goons, the next thing I'm banned... Who does that... The blind moderator locked this thread and directed us to another one, thinking they were both the same threads.... Instead of him to apologize for the error... He went to ban his senior brother. Rubbish!

Alright calm down , don't get yourself worked up for something not worth it ok . You should know these mods and their silly attitudes at times.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ireneony(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
InZA:

What if na you I wan date grin
I first tell you say your face to strong cheesy and you resemble person Wey de smoke weed grin....i nor fit date you ....
Bros na joke I de o grin wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by prettyjo(f): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
@op ,thank God your thread was finally opened.I felt for you initially.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by InZA: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
I first tell you say your face to strong cheesy and you resemble person Wey de smoke weed grin....i nor fit date you ....
Bros na joke I de o grin wink

I don hear. grin
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by InZA: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Alright calm down , don't get yourself worked up for something not worth it ok . You should knoe these mods and their silly attitudes at times.

Yeah I'm cool.

Thanks
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ronald4lif(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
prettyjo:

Felt for him for closing a common thread kwa? This NL is more serious than some of us may think sha
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by prettyjo(f): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Felt for him for closing a common thread kwa? This NL is more serious than some of us may think sha
don't you know it takes time to open a thread

I really don't know what and how you understood what I previously wrote and am not interested but PLEASE do not mis interpret it
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ronald4lif(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
prettyjo:
don't you know it takes time to open a thread

I really don't know what and how you understood what I previously wrote and am not interested but PLEASE do not mis interpret it

Okay ma'am
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by prettyjo(f): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay ma'am
OK
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by luigiajah(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
prettyjo:
.. Thanks.... I guess it was likely a misappropriation by the mod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help / Young Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares Pictures Of Them In Bed After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.