Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (8161 Views)

Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs / 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by farano(f): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
mine is Mprex, eroticangelina and farano.
Really? cheesy
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Sunkyphil(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
just only one and dat is

[size=25pt]SORRY CHECK NEXT PAGE[/size] grin
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by luigiajah(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Matrixx9's crush grin... *Ghostlady... Though Her Moniker Scares The Creeps Outta Him
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
luigiajah:
Matrixx9's crush grin... *Ghostlady... Though Her Moniker Scares The Creeps Outta Him
lol grin grin grin
Are u his p.a?
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by luigiajah(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol grin grin grin
Are u his p.a?
.. He's my best friend.. cheesy
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by clevvermind(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
farano:
Really? cheesy
yap
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
luigiajah:
.. He's my best friend.. cheesy
hmmm i see
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maybe the people on their dps.
Might not be them.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ViktorMartins(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.SIR?you wanto send me messg?

Done miss!
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by ireneony(f): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
farano:
Really? cheesy
I thought you travelled before
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by hfinest1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
hmm..... nairalanders I'll luv to date kwa? hmm.... :/.... *thinking* okay... ellagold35,
marieolae (i swear, i have a huge crush on dis babe... i luv am sef... I've seen ha in my dreams sef severallygrin)
and lastly......

oh sh!t.... my phone don hang
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by marieolae(f): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
hfinest1:
hmm..... nairalanders I'll luv to date kwa? hmm.... :/.... *thinking* okay... ellagold35,
marieolae (i swear, i have a huge crush on dis babe... i luv am sef... I've seen ha in my dreams sef severallygrin)
and lastly......

oh sh!t.... my phone don hang
smiley
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by hfinest1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Badoolee. The girl's spirit is cultured, humane, and legendary.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Awchhhhh I am blushing
StealthIdeals:
Badoolee. The girl's spirit is cultured, humane, and legendary.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
badoolee:
Awchhhhh I am blushing
Though, my use of shortened words is limited. Whenever I do, I won't take it lightly with anyone dt may denounce me for using them. The way u replied a girl on ur use of shortened words brought me to my elements.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its good to take corrections grin
StealthIdeals:
Though, my use of shortened words is limited. Whenever I do, I won't take it lightly with anyone dt may denounce me for using them. The way u replied a girl on ur use of shortened words brought me to my elements.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
badoolee:
Its good to take corrections grin
Yes, gud to take corrections, that's why I said u're diffrent. Plus, I sent u pm.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by dawealthiestman(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2015
luigiajah:
I've Got One On My Mind Though....

Natasha2

Na because of you all these NL chics dey misbehave to guys.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
cooljoe:
I only want one - mrsbreezy

Hello There...
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by cooljoe(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
msbreezy:

Hello There...
yay. C whose here. Well e cum fine gal
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
cooljoe:
yay. C whose here. Well e cum fine gal

Ah cooljoe. What have I missed.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by cooljoe(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
msbreezy:

Ah cooljoe. What have I missed.
v bin mia yoo o. Bt anyhw sha. Apart from d Romancelanders awards, which I dint attend as I was mournin ur absence, u really dint miss much
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by YemziAdez(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mine is Kristina1.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by LewisO: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op 3 isn't enough? am gonna mention 5:

1. "Holly B"...

2. "Chubby T"...

3. " 3cycle"...

4. "Tashamania"...

5: "Whizqueen"...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
LewisO:
Op 3 isn't enough? am gonna mention 4:

1. "Holl y B"...

2. "Chubb by T"...

3. " 3cyc le"...

4. "Tas hamania"...
grin lewis how are you?

1 Like

Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by LewisO: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
3cycle:

grin lewis how are you?
Am doing very good, hw was service today? cheesy
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
3cycle:

grin lewis how are you?

im soo sorry, I use to think you were a guy embarassed
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tashamania:

im soo sorry, I use to think you were a guy embarassed
Hmmm, I'm female.
Happy new year
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
LewisO:
Am doing very good, hw was service today? cheesy
I couldn't attend, I was weak.

1 Like

Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
3cycle:

Hmmm, I'm female.
Happy new year
Ok..
same to you smiley
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by LewisO: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
3cycle:

I couldn't attend, I was weak.
Aww sorry! hope it the weakness has gone off u? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media / Swag Runs In The Family (photos) / First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.