Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (8162 Views)

Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs / 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by hfinest1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:

Thanks kiss

Happy dating. tongue
meaning:/
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
hfinest1:
I'll date you. tongue
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by LewisO: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
hfinest1:
Guy go give thanks giving in church! grin

She accept u.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
mirexxx rozzay nd ( grinning heavily) ..... Ireneony..
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by mirexxx(f): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
mirexxx rozzay nd ( grinning heavily) ..... Ireneony..
lol i'l luv 2 date u too lipsrsealedundecided
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by hfinest1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:

I'll date you. tongue
grin *dancing shoki*
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by hfinest1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:
Guy go give thanks giving in church! grin

She accept u.
asin emh! i go pay tithe, offering, thanksgiving, seed faith, testimony offering, etc.... *still dancing shoki*
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
mirexxx:
lol i'l luv 2 date u too lipsrsealedundecided
Hmmmm....sims u r gud at teasing ryt?? naughty u... no qualms tho bt u look date-able...
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by mirexxx(f): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmmm....sims u r gud at teasing ryt?? naughty u... no qualms tho bt u look date-able...
u sound sweetkiss
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
mirexxx:
u sound sweetkiss
Thanks .... likewise u... u must be an angel..... tell me d truth how does heaven look like??
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by mirexxx(f): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Thanks .... likewise u... u must be an angel..... tell me d truth how does heaven look like??
dunno am still on earthkiss
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
mirexxx:
dunno am still on earthkiss
Hmmmm.....m beginning to like u .. smiley
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by apparentlylaw(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
And I no wan date any1 cause em don already get Boifriend ..tz not possible
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by mirexxx(f): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmmm.....m beginning to like u .. smiley
lol i think am starting 2 feel dsame way tookiss
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
mirexxx:
lol i think am starting 2 feel dsame way tookiss
Wow! for real.... u sim to av d qualities of an awesome n wonderful lover... smiley
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by mirexxx(f): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Wow! for real.... u sim to av d qualities of an awesome n wonderful lover... smiley
lol thanks
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
mirexxx:
lol thanks
Yeah..its nice to tink of u to dat extent...
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by mirexxx(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Yeah..its nice to tink of u to dat extent...
wt extent?
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
mirexxx:
wt extent?
a wonderful n awesome lover...... my dear kindly follow bk so I cud send u a pm ... We've been caught...
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by thewolf: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
oh jeez, somebody should pls pm somebody. u two should go get a room.
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by heatmeup(f): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
we for open our counter thread but............
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
thewolf:
oh jeez, somebody should pls pm somebody. u two should go get a room.
Sorry man.... I just can't help it.... she's amazing.... didn't realise it took lots of space... I apologize...
Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
pcguru1:
1. vanneni
2. vanneni
3. vanneni

Well sadly i don't know other Female NL girls that much.. I wonder how's she's doing sef kiss

Who's liking all my vannenni post, I that you babe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / I Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.