Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. (51115 Views)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by caprini1: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No be when person get original him go "provide" photocopy??
Then let the "change" start with him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Jamie1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!
are you really this dumb?... let me ask you, who leaves his original certificates with his employer? ....what is so hard in submitting his certs....Military doesn't even have anything to do with this issue... you better start using your brains

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by grabs(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Simply Buhari is not intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=iBloodykiller post=29442850]

Sharap there if you don't know what to say
Fool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM[/quotebascard
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by rigarmortis: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lets pause for a second, and pretend it was GEJ who refused to tender his certificate, will Mr. Mohammed be so sanctimonuos in his lenghty missive?..

Will APC ignore that fact?

Will APC supporters let go?

Remember when a certain deluded fellow with a simple name like steven davies came up with his theories, did Mr. Mohammed wait to confirm before using it to his party's advantage?

Even after the guy took back his words on camera did APC tender any apology?

It was cool to drag generals who served the country in mud then, it wasnt seen as disgracing the country, but now that a simple act of showing your certificates is an issue, its bad, in fact is tantamount to disgracing the country, if you ask me thats talking from both sides of the mouth.

PDP has never pretended to be saints but APC who market themselves as progressives and incorrigible men should live up to their own standards.

Tender the cert, save face, let the election decide, simple.

Less talk.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by golamike: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
nationwide1:
Honestly I don't know the method used then but now he's required to present his credentials which I feel he should present them as required. The only thing that gives this issue a sensational headline is the affidavit he swore which states that the certificates are with the secretary, military board. Now military (if there's any in existence) is supposed to be in Abuja. The high court where he swore the affidavit is in the same Abuja. Why can't he walk into the 'military board' to retrieve his credentials for presentation?

I understand your point sir but what i want people to understand is the fact that it was the same INEC that screened all the aspirants in the last 3 elections. The attacks and insults should really be directed at the INEC and not GMB. If they could screen him "without certificates" then, what has suddenly changed now? Or if he presented his certificates then and now couldn't but presented affidavits claiming the originals were with the military, couldn't they accept the affidavits since they already had the photocopies of the certificates from the previous screenings they did?
People should not be blind to the fact that INEC is incompetent! They have failed many times before and i bet even without GMB in the race, they will fail Nigerians again because they work for the President! Remember he who plays the piper dictates the tune and don't be fooled by the gubernatorial elections that PDP recently lost in some states, when it comes to the presidential election IT IS A DIFFERENT BALL GAME. As far as i am concerned, this present INEC is very very useless and incompetent to conduct our elections.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by loomer: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenai:

Because western education is a sin.

talk true

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Birniwa(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

And he showed his birth certificate.

Let Buhari show his academic certificates.

Before you appear on Nairaland accusing Buhari of being an illiterate, I'll advise you go back to school and learn how to write well in English.

Capital id!0t!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by rexzqcom(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Apc as a political organization have simply failed this time. They presented a candidate that don't satisfy basic educational requirements. Buhari as a minor party candidate had been getting away with the scam of ,"my credentials are with xyz" affidavits, but now egbe have jammed. Verifiable copies are needed. Apc should have done their homework by screening and vetting their candidates required packages.
Now is too late when the head is off.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by datribune: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

And in your not so bigoted mind, BH has more supporters. Where biko?? NL, FB or twirra-ville?? Make una dey here dey do theory..you wee see practical come valentines day

Hahahahaha I know blaming d opposition 4 BH is d only achievedment but it won't work nah. Well, we can't wait 4 Valentine's day. We know who has passed & who has failed d leadership test. May d best man get d job.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by IgrigiMercenery: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
**grins** Once again those claiming if it's
possible to be a general in the
Nigerian army without
certificates! I am telling you guys
that a typical hausa man will
become the director of a ministry
with no papers to show for it,
written zero spoken zero but
hausa language brilliant! So don't
get things mixed up! THAT'S
QUOTA SYSTEM FOR YOU
ACCORDING TO THE DICTATES
OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF
NIGERIA! Hope all of you still
worried will understand now.
And if you still don't know what
QUOTA SYSTEM means, you can
consult any of your elderly ones
from the south! lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by omonnakoda: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
porka:

Your argument is sound.

But you should know that asking for a basic educational attainment is part of the vetting process by the electorate.

In a democracy, in 2015, in Nigeria, a presidential candidate's educational qualification is AN ISSUE on it's own.

There's a reason it's part of the requirements for contesting, and there's a reason for pegging it so low (O' Level); i.e. to accommodate 'all'.

Having gone that low, we should demand that a candidate's claim should be without question.

Please note that Lai Mohammed already admitted that it is not a child's play, they are already inciting the military on what you consider a child's play.

Verifications of certificates start from a candidate's presentation of same. Imaging if all candidates in Nigeria are asking INEC to go and verify their certificates before presenting any.

Well Buhari will not be disqualified for this and so I prefer to focus on the issues.This is not an issue for politics . If he is not qualified PDP should go to court. let us discuss the real issues. As far as I am aware we did not see Oasanjo's certificates and Sambo saiid his were burnt. I am not interested in Lai mohammed and won't vote Buhari if he has a PhD. This is not for me an issue to play politics with and it is beginning to look like PDP has nothing to say. Let us hear some adult debate and not this nonsense. Ths seems to serve NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO DISTRACT
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by datribune: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
rexzqcom:
Apc as a political organization have simply failed this time. They presented a candidate that don't satisfy basic educational requirements. Buhari as a minor party candidate had been getting away with the scam of ,"my credentials are with xyz" affidavits, but now egbe have jammed. Verifiable copies are needed. Apc should have done their homework by screening their candidates required packages.
Now is too late when the head is off.

INEC is not complaining. d army has,not denied GMB's claims. Keep on dreaming if u think a man dat is an alumni of d prestigious US War College & also an alumni of d institution dat is now d NDA has no credentials. Unlike Sambo whose credentials were allegey gutted by fire, GMB's certificates ar verifiable.
dis silly campaign is another low 4 d battered image of d utterly corrupt & dysfunctional so-called largest party in africa. SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by winnieG1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
MAYBE GMB is a product of QUOTA SYSTEM, THIS QUOTA SYSTEM THAT SCREENED ME OUT after successful interview with NIGATOM years back and replaced me with 1 unqualified candidate, I would have voted for GMB but if he does not produce his certificate, I'm sorry he just lost 1 vote even when the election is yet to begin, THE CHANGE BEGINS HERE and NOW.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by rexzqcom(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari functional illiteracy might explain why his literate subordinates always/often out flank and out shine him as did Idiagbon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Birniwa(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
All the GMB haters go and suck your arrss! What the fuuuck are you all saying This is not the first time GMB is contesting for presidential seat, he has done that in 2003, 2007, 2011 and now 2015. Is this sane of you to believe that GMB didn't present his certificates during those past elections? If all you goats are ignorant about this simple fact then INEC is not.

Haba what kind of politics do you think we are playing in this country? I now being too understand why common sense is not really common.

Nigeria needs change and it's happening come this May 2015, GMB will change the whole story of Nigeria.

Jonathan and his administration has only thrown our country into utmost chaos of insecurity (We have never had of Boko Haram in the previous administration), jobs, health, fuel hike(fuel was selling for N60/liter as of April 2011) power supply and almost everything.

Counting down to the madness of Jonathan starts now.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Leebeedo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
Well Buhari will not be disqualified for this and so I prefer to focus on the issues.This is not an issue for politics . If he is not qualified PDP should go to court. let us discuss the real issues. As far as I am aware we did not see Oasanjo's certificates and Sambo saiid his were burnt. I am not interested in Lai mohammed and won't vote Buhari if he has a PhD. This is not for me an issue to play politics with and it is beginning to look like PDP has nothing to say. Let us hear some adult debate and not this nonsense. Ths seems to serve NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO DISTRACT

For your information, we all know that sambo's house was set ablaze in the aftermath of 2011 election and he presented a letter from ABU zaria with a sworn affidavit, that's how it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Vado(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
I read this thread from the first page to the last expecting a sound and logical rebuttal from Lai Mohammed and Pro-Apc but all they've managed to do is dug Buhari into a deeper hole. This whole debacle is a disgrace and the attempt to even cheaply befuddle the military with their lapses is annoying.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by brolee: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
It is very unfortunate that most Nigerian leaders are not academically sound. No wonder the long years of misrule. Lai Mohammed may not be able to explain this away. Why is it that his 'group' al ways has to defend leaders with certificate issues? Is this how to be progressives? Lie seems to be cornered this time around.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by millionaireman: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
APC should stop obfuscating and show us the certificates. It's very simple. Either that or Buhari to jail for lying under oath.

At first when I saw this thread, something came to me not to read it because Lai confuses issues with too much verbosity. But alas, as usual, Lai is confusing issues, without telling where the certificates of his party's flag bearer is.

If Lai and his APC team were smart, they should have first checked out this certificate issue with Buhari, before making Buhari APC presidential candidate, before the deadline for changing of candidates expired a few days ago.

Even PDP people were kind enough to hint APC about this Buhari certificate issue when PDP called Buhari a semi-literate about ten days ago, then there was still room with INEC for APC to change its presidential candidate.

Now who is Lai blaming for their shortsightedness? Nigerian Army must not be blamed by Lai, because Nigeria Army, like any other country's army, or any other employer, never keeps the original certificates of a soldier or employee.

If Buhari brings out his First School and Secondary School, Leaving Certificates out now before INEC, palaver short.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by naijaman20: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
General Buhari is contesting the presidential election for the fourth time under different political parties including the defunct All Nigeria People’s Party, ANPP and the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, but the issue of his qualifications had never been controversial until the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, recently described him as a ‘’semi- illiterate.’’

However, against the backdrop of Buhari’s affidavit in court, a military source said ‘’that the Army can not keep anybody’s original certificate because it is the personal property of the owner,’’ adding that such original certificates were only needed at the point of entry into the service.

According to the source, the Military only kept photocopies of credentials of officers and soldiers in their personal files that were in the military secretary’s office.

“The original certificate of any officer or soldier is only needed at the point of entry into the service either as a cadet officer entering the Nigerian Defence Academy, or the recruitment officers when interviewing recruits to be sent to the depot for training. That is so, because they are needed to verify what were in the photocopies supplied by them or from the necessary examining bodies.”

The source further stated that anybody claiming that his original certificates were with the Military Secretary (Army), had ‘’ulterior motive(s) or something he or she cannot explain.’’

He further added, “Let me tell you now, in the Navy, the Navy Secretary, NAVSEC, keep the documents of all Naval officers and ratings and not their original certificates which are their personal property.
http://www.naijalinkz.com/nigerian-army-denies-buharis-original-copy-certificates/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by omolami: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why does lie mohammed like to shield liers? What moh does not know or he is pretending about is that influence of somebody in d system brought buhari into d military profession and more influence saw him to d top."let my people go,namu ni". Such still exist today in d system,where nonentity are being celebrted in place of professionalism.Buhari should just write d militar board to hand over d credentials.I learnt buhari droped out of school bec he was too dull to cope.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Leebeedo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
APC supporters are really getting weak on nairaland,one could tell from the way they are responding. Why is buhari doing this na?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by rexzqcom(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
datribune:

INEC is not complaining. d army has,not denied GMB's claims. Keep on dreaming if u think a man dat is an alumni of d prestigious US War College & also an alumni of d institution dat is now d NDA has no credentials. Unlike Sambo whose credentials were allegey gutted by fire, GMB's certificates ar verifiable.
dis silly campaign is another low 4 d battered image of d utterly corrupt & dysfunctional so-called largest party in africa. SAI BUHARI

Hope you're right. His credentials from the war college should supersede the o_levels minimum requirements. He should submit that now if he have it. I read somewhere he only was in the US war college for two months gunnery drill.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
olaide721:
For those who care to know BUHARI check this out
Can anyone provide us with a palpable and verifiable evidence-based sources where ,INEC SAYS UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT BUHARI FAILED TO PRESENT HIS ACADEMIC PARTICULAS? ......

Noticed how desperately Buhari’s opponents tried to disparage his character and wondered why all they had in their ammunition were either petty, unverifiable or doctored information. wondered why you could not focus on facts and substantial issues.

If you point out that under Jonathan, 20 of the 27 Local Governments of Bornu State have been surrendered to the control of Boko Haram, PDP goons respond asking for Buhari’s certificate.

They want us to believe that Buhari who was once the Minister of Petroleum, A Military Governor, Military Secretary, Head of State etc achieved all that without an education.

They do not actually have any palpable evidence to present, all they want is to distract us from the ineptness and corruption going on under the watch of GEJ administration

Below is a summary of Buhari’s Education , Work Experience and Honours

Buhari has served our nation gallantly and at worst he deserves not to be lied about.

General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR

PETROLEUM TRUST FUND
03 / 1995 - 05 / 1999
Executive Chairman

NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES

12 / 1983 – 08 / 1985
Commander in Chief

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

12 / 1983 – 08 / 1985
Head of State

NIGERIAN ARMY

11 / 1981 – 12 / 1983
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division

08 / 1980 – 01 / 1981
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division,

07 / 1978 – 06 / 1979
Member, Supreme Military Council

07 / 1978 – 06 / 1979
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

07 / 1978 – 06 / 1979
Chairman

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

03 / 1976 – 06 / 1978
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources

NORTH EASTERN STATE OF NIGERIA

08 / 1975 – 03 / 1976
Military Governor

NIGERIAN ARMY

09 / 1974 – 07 / 1975
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters

NIGERIAN ARMY

01 / 1974 – 09 / 1974
Colonel,General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters

NIGERIAN ARMY

07 / 1971 – 12 / 1972
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters

NIGERIAN ARMY

02 / 1970 – 06 / 1971
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division

NIGERIAN ARMY

11 / 1968 – 02 / 1970
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 –February 1970

NIGERIAN ARMY

08 / 1967 – 10 / 1968
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division

NIGERIAN ARMY

04 / 1967 – 07 / 1967
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division

NIGERIAN ARMY

1966 – 1967
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade

NIGERIAN ARMY

1965 – 1966
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade

NIGERIAN ARMY

1964 – 1965
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison

NIGERIAN ARMY

1963 – 1964
Professional Achievements Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion

EDUCATION

UNITED STATES ARMY WAR COLLEGE

1979 – 1980
Master’s Degree , Military Strategic Studies, General

DEFENCE SERVICES STAFF COLLEGE, WELLINGTON, INDIA

NIGERIAN MILITARY TRAINING SCHOOL

ROYAL MILITARY ACADEMY

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE KATSINA ( FORMERLY KATSINA PROVINCIAL SECONDARY SCHOOL )

1956 – 1961

KATSINA MODEL SCHOOL

PRIMARY SCHOOL DAURA

1948 – 1952

HONORS

GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Federal Republic of Nigeria

DSM: Defence Service Medal

Nigerian Army

NSM: National Service Medal

Nigerian Army

GSM: General Service Medal

Nigerian Army

LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal

Nigerian Army

FSS: Forces Service Star

Nigerian Army

CM: The Congo Medal Honorary

Nigerian Army

Honorary Doctor of Science Degree (Honoris Causa)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

December 1994

Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (Honoris Causa)

University of Calabar

Honorary Doctor of Law degree (Honoris Causa)

Benue State University.

Bro nobody is arguing about all these. What's the big deal for him to retrieve and present all these afforementioned documents to fulfil all protocol?

Where's berem when u nid her most? Even Barcanista knows that this is wrong hence his silence on the matter.

#GodBlessNigeriaOrTheRepublicOfNigerDelta

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by sweetgala(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
nofij:
If Buhari told us that he lost his certificate to fire, it would have been easier to believe.
How do you tell Nigerians that your certificate from Nigerian military college and military colleges outside the country where he claims he attended are all with the secretary of the military board?
Or is Lie Muhammed the secretary of military board too?
If Buhari doesnt know how to lie, i fear for his ambition.

Why does INEC not secure the certificates from those bodies, The military board and other military colleges he attended to must surely still have his transcripts. He has not lied that they were gutted by fire. I doubt he would be promoted to General without the correct qualifications.

Remember Buhari has never partaken in a coup he has merely been a beneficiary of said coup through excellence
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Forwetinnah: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
datribune:

Hahahahaha I know blaming d opposition 4 BH is d only achievedment but it won't work nah. Well, we can't wait 4 Valentine's day. We know who has passed & who has failed d leadership test. May d best man get d job.

Lol...fyi, BH is an abbreviation for BuHari. The best man is already on the job, the rest are wasting their time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nawao they want to force an illiterate on Nigerians.
GEJ till buhari goes to school cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Leebeedo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know what is with the unnecessary pdp sponsored social media propaganda against Buhari. This certificate ish which is a no issue has become the latest of them

You are more exposed than this and from the little I know of you, you are always objective in your argument. Be objective in this one as well please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by sweetgala(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
naturallysmart:

Bro nobody is arguing about all these. What's the big deal for him to retrieve and present all these afforementioned documents to fulfil all protocol?

Where's berem when u nid her most? Even Barcanista knows that this is wrong hence his silence on the matter.

#GodBlessNigeriaOrTheRepublicOfNigerDelta

He has told INEC where they are, does it not alarm you that maybe the NA which is under the order of GEJ is withholding these certificates !
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Forwetinnah: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
sweetgala:

Why does INEC not secure the certificates from those bodies, The military board and other military colleges he attended to must surely still have his transcripts. He has not lied that they were gutted by fire. I doubt he would be promoted to General without the correct qualifications.

Remember Buhari has never partaken in a coup he has merely been a beneficiary of said coup through excellence

gringringrin Inec don turn Buhari house boy no be so. A sitting President presented his certificate to Inec, you now want Inec to get Buhari's particulars from a non existing Military board. .because BH get 5 head and 25 tails no be so??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by millionaireman: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
onatisi:
what do u expect from apc ,when even their national leader tinuburuku doesn't have a certificate.when the head is rotten the whole body is rotten.
Lol!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.