Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. (51085 Views)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by petrov10: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!
the military don't keep peoples original certificates
Muhammadu should go to school first before thinking of becoming president

Thanks to president jonathan
Its already dusk time for quota system in nigeria

Gej till 2019 A.D

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by tit(f): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari,
just tell the truth!
People will forgive you if you come out truthfully.

Just confess
say you no get school certificate.
it is not a crime to no get am.
many people no get am.

forget all this small small pickin
wey think say ee easy to get GCE London in those days.

Just confess,
we will go give you waiver!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by PassingShot(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Common sense is no longer common with many Nigerians!

The constitution states minimum of secondary school certificate is enough to run for any position in the country. If someone has a Masters, do you then bother about the secondary school certificate if the Masters certificate is certified as authentic?

At the end of the day, Buhari will locate and submit his secondary school certificate.

And if he can't even find that, this propaganda will also die down soon just as other previous ones.

Many Nigerians have already decided to side with a semi-literate Buhari who has better performance record rather than a PhD holder who has been described with such adjectives as "a disgrace to PhD holders", "a kindergarten president", "a drunk fisherman", "a clueless president", "Nebuchadnezzar" among many other unenviable adjectives.

No amount of character assassination will suffice. The fact is GEJ is a typical example of FAILURE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Mtcheeew..... He doesn't have his certs and yet he contested in the previous elections!!!
How dumb can this people get? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by luvinhubby(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Amaechi incited soldiers to mutiny - That was not an assault on the millitary.
Buhari says he does not have his certificate, the millitary does- It becomes an assault on the millitary.

One word -
HYPOCRISY

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by tit(f): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Common sense is no longer common with many Nigerians!

The constitution states minimum of secondary school certificate is enough to run for any position in the country. If someone has a Masters, do you then bother about the secondary school certificate if the Masters certificate is certified as authentic?

At the end of the day, Buhari will locate and submit his secondary school certificate.

And if he can't even find that, this propaganda will also die down soon just as other previous ones.

Many Nigerians have already decided to side with a semi-literate Buhari who has better performance record to a PhD holder who has been described with such adjectives as "a disgrace to PhD holders", "a kindergarten president", "a drunk fisherman", "a clueless president", "Nebuchadnezzar" among many other unenviable adjectives.

No amount of character assassination will suffice. The fact is GEJ is an example of FAILURE

but the man has not submitted his Masters degree.
That one should not be hard to get.
If Barewa college did not keep their 1961/62 records,
US War College would within a hour send an email document
that testifies to the award of a Masters degree to Mohammdu Buhari, Colonel, Nigeria Army!
Every right thinking Nigerian would be satisfied with that.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by neocortex: 6:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Lai Muhammed, APC, should stop beating about the bush

All we are saying Lai Muhamed , show us school cert ?

Nigerians need to know that Buhari has no school cert and he lied under oath in his affidavit.

Front Page please

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by D9ty7(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!
Can't you do better than this? Its the new year and some things ought to change in your thinking. So u mean Jonathan is to blame on this issue too?
A question for you. You work with shells abi? Your original certificate is with them right? I have not seen that firm or organisation that will keep your original certificate, all they can keep in their record is the photocopy.
Another question, when did he submit his certificate to the millitary? And why did he submit it? That's another question you should ask your employer.
He should either produce the one he used in 2011 or tell us the certificate has been with the millitary since 1983 or he just gave it to them last year.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2015
And for the mod that have been banning me, well you can always ban me but you can't ban the truth..

We need change and GMB is the change we want.

Buhari 2015
I support
cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by petrov10: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
Buhari,
just tell the truth!
People will forgive you if you come out truthfully.

Just confess
say you no get school certificate.
it is not a crime to no get am.
many people no get am.

forget all this small small pickin
wey think say ee easy to get GCE London in those days.

Just confess,
we will go give you waiver!
I like this your name. Are they big firm and round ?

Pm me make we reason grin
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by neocortex: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Zakkyoz:
GMB has my vote whether lucifer likes it or no

Whether he has no school cert or not ?
Whether he lied under oath in his affidavit or not ?

Hmmm

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by PassingShot(m): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:

but the man has not submitted his Masters degree.
That one should not be hard to get.
If Barewa college did not keep their 1961/62 records,
US War College would within a hour send an email document
that testifies to the award of a Masters degree to Mohammdu Buhari, Colonel, Nigeria Army!
Every right thinking Nigerian would be satisfied with that.

That will eventually be done. It's only a matter of time but PDP will want to cash in on this without allowing common sense to prevail.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by petrov10: 6:43am On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
And for the mod that have been banning me, well you can always ban me but you can't ban the truth..

Buhari 2015
I support
cool
advise him to go to school first undecided[quote author=kastonkastrol post=29440168]And for the mod that have been banning me, well you can always ban me but you can't ban the truth..

Buhari 2015
I support
cool
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by D9ty7(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2015
If no be sey Buhari don high on 'kunu' did he take we Nigerians for fools? He thought we didn't go to school abi?
I still can't understand what his certificate is doing with millitary, original for that matter. If the millitary requests for original certificate, ther must be a reason behind that, and when did Buhari submit his certificate?
He should produce the one he used in 2011. Simple!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by temitemi1(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari where is ur certificate grin grin grin... GEJ till buhari provide his certificate shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2015
petrov10:
advise him to go to school first undecided
so how did he(buhari) contested in the previous elections without his school certs?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Descartes: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:

Coming from a 'progressive'. Buhari should present his certificates to INEC or get disqualified.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by petrov10: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2015
He's a terrorist
He's old (soon he will all ill an die like yaradua)
He's a religious bigot
He's clueless (stabilize oil prize. How ?)
Ethnic bigot (fulani/hausa supremasist)

He's uneducated cool

We can't have that never

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by petrov10: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
so how did he(buhari) contested in the previous elections without his school certs?

Nobody asked him
But under president jonathan, the rule of law has finally come to stay, free and fair elections evrywhere.

oga breath the fresh air of the transformation agenda of president jonathan. And stop supporting
An old liar

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Pdp have finally lost it. They have nothing to show Nigerians for the pass decade they have been governing the affairs if this nation.

Well this silly lie can't stop buhari from winning this year's election so they better come up with more lies.

North west for buhari
North east for buhari
Odua and for buhari
North central/middlebelt for buhari

Ss for gej
Se for gej

Now that's wassap undecided
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Lie lie Mohammed shut the Bleep up and tell ur illiterate puppet buhari to show his certificate or idonbelieveit. GEJ TILL Buhari shows his O'level and University certificates.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by petrov10: 6:58am On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Pdp have finally lost it. They have nothing to show Nigerians for the pass decade they have been governing the affairs if this nation.

Well this silly lie can't stop buhari from winning this year's election so they better come up with more lies.

North west for buhari
North east for buhari
Odua and for buhari
North central/middlebelt for buhari

Ss for gej
Se for gej

Now that's wassap undecided
one word. *illusion*

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by gratiaeo(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Muslims lie not because they are liars by nature but by choice. Systematic lying as a religious policy is deadly, and if our politicians do not understand this, thousands could die.
Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.
Muslims are permitted to lie: (1) to save their lives, (2) to reconcile a husband and wife, (3) to persuade a woman into a bedroom and (4) to facilitate one on his journey. Muslims are even permitted to disavow Islam and Mohammed if it is not a genuine heart-felt rejection. Muslims will tell you that concealment of a truth is not an abandonment of that truth if it benefits Islam.
Mohammed gave permission for a follower to lie in order to kill a Jewish poet who had offended Mohammed. I could provide many examples of permissible lying from the Koran and Hadith and will do so when my critics accuse me of hatred and bigotry because of this column. My motives are not important but the truth is. However, many unprincipled people do not consider truth important. It is political correctness that sits on the throne to be worshiped.
Muslims may appear very sincere; in fact, they are sincere, when they lie for their own protection or in the cause of Islam. They have permission to lie. Yes, Christians have also lied but never are they given permission to lie. However, a Muslim has no guilt since the Koran and Hadith permit his deception.
Unlike Christians who are saved once for all by the grace of God through faith in Christ’s propitiatory death, no Muslim knows for sure if his works are good enough for Heaven. The only Muslim who knows for sure that his eternal destiny is secure and he will drop into a delightful garden filled with 72 virgins on soft green cushions is the one who dies while “taking out” unbelievers in Islam.
more

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2015
petrov10:

Nobody asked him
But under president jonathan, the rule of law has finally come to stay, free and fair elections evrywhere.

oga breath the fresh air of the transformation agenda of president jonathan. And stop supporting
An old liar
undecided so gej contested against some ghosts in 2011 right? You see what happens to people when they support a clueless government

btw I don't want the "fresh air" of gej
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by gratiaeo(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:

I never know you are this foolish? Is this all you could come up with? Tell your master to submit his certificate to INEC and save us this madness

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by OGEmerald(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:

From this trash u wrote I believe u don't have your result too.go through the trash u wrote and see how foolishly u displayed yourself.Common sense is truly not common.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by petrov10: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
undecided so gej contested against some ghosts in 2011 right? You see what happens to people when they support a clueless government

you mean old muhamadu is a ghost ? lipsrsealed
kastonkastrol:

you mean old muhamadu is a ghost ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by tosin2013: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=gratiaeo post=294][/quote]

Madman Alert! embarassed
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by chernest2002: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Liar Mohammed is lying again,is it today we know that many hausa,Fulani army generals are not qualified to be sergeant in the army,they are from supporter of APC and headsmen to army generals,that is called CORRUPTION, Shame on Apc 2015.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by chernest2002: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2015
chernest2002:
Liar Mohammed is lying again,is it today we know that many hausa,Fulani army generals are not qualified to be sergeant in the army,they are from supporter of APC and headsmen to army generals,that is called CORRUPTION, Shame on Apc 2015.
they are from supporter of APC and Fulani headsman to army generals

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by chernest2002: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2015
chernest2002:
they are from supporter of APC and Fulani headsman to army generals

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by cromz(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2015
The guy na illiterate
Vote gej till 2019

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.