Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. (51100 Views)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Awalong(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2015
wen u r ask to sumit ur certificate 2 any organisatn or institute i tot u wul only sumit photocopies of those certificate meanwhile you are having ur own original copies... Did dt nigga end up sumitin e original copies of his cert 2 e military since 1960 smtin.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by 1miccza: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2015
Choi!!!!I think say na lie oo so this thing na true??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Themandator: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2015
Onmason:
In my considered opinion,1.Has the military denied being in possession of Buhari's certificates?

Answer : The military or any other institution can't be with your originals... Abi when you apply for job na your original you submit to your company... No be photocopy you give your employer?

2.why is the military mute over the allegation
Answer: they have spoken in line with answer to your first question

3. Can Buhari lie against the military with impunity?
Answer : his lie if it turns out to be lies is against the state and shall be dealt with accordingly

4. Could this be one of PDP's usual desperate and despicable political manoeuvres?
Answer : maybe but the best way to end it is by presenting it to INEC as required by law

5. Is it possible for Buhari to have risen to the rank of General (acclaimed one of the best, by an independent international entity of no mean repute), without having an O'level certificate?

Answer: considering our past few yes. A photojournalist with NNPC from the north once emerg3d the MD of NNPC Warri.... In the past anything was possible if you came from the right region and ethnic group

6. Is it not blatantly CHEAP to dwell on ordinary certificates when we know that paper qualification is DEFINITELY not enough to make a good leader?
Answer :submit a bill for amendments to the electoral act to abolish any form of paper qualifications as part of criteria for elective office... For now, it is a requirement

7. Does gej's Phd make him a leader to reckon with?
Answer: this is a subjective question.. To me it makes him a leader to be reckoned with

8. Could Sambo have ACTUALY lost his certificates to fire?, when? Where? How? Mind you, in the case of FIRE one cannot make enquiries or maybe you should enter fire and ask it some questions! Nobody can LIE against the Nigerian institutions ry with impunity. The fact that they have not responded to the claim or delayed to respond to such a weighty claim should send the biggest slowpoke THINKING. For goodness sake, are some people so unfortunately daft? Chai!

Answer certificates are issued by institutions who are the custodians. So long as the institution is known and the records are available, Sambo is good to go, besides, he must June course Mates..

Finally, Emotions beclouds reasons... Keep a hold on your emotions as it is a major disqualification for greatness and leadership

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by vpaymoney(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Samunique:
I think APC messiah is in a big mess if this is all Lai Muhammed can say.

Instead for them to do the needful they have now shifted the blame to the military. OMG!!!! I don't wanna believe this!!!!! Chai!

So this saying is true: "LIKE FATHER LIKE SON" anyway BUHARI is not a bardstard sha, he's only following the footsteps of his political father Thiftnubu!!!!

Anyway no shaking my fellow AGBERO PEOPLE'S CONGRESS supporters (APC) we shall go to the university of torotoro, oh i mean Toronto to obtain his degree for him b4 the election.
Abi no be so? Just like his political father Tinubu!!!!

o'boi ! u wan kill person wit laughter oo. chai...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by PassingShot(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

What common sense are you talking about?
You mean a man should quietly be allowed to vie for the highest post in the land without being qualified?
How then can people open their mouths to tell a candiate that he isn't qualified for an admission or a job in the country?
This will be the worst precedent ever set in Nigeria.

You and your likes in PDP camp are just looking for anything no matter how ridiculous it is, to hang on to against the People's General.

Is it not dumb to say someone who attended the NDA, trained in US War College and many other such institutions around the world is not qualified just because you guys have nothing tangible to market Mr. Clueless with?

Just wait, you'll get the certificates you want. Ok?
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president.!

it shows your thinking faculty is low for you to think like this.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Montaque(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Yes" it will be sorted out on way or the other"
Anti-corruption indeed. Keep coming out small small.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by anytexy: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Onmason:
In my considered opinion,1.Has the military denied being in possession of Buhari's certificates? 2.why is the military mute over the allegation 3. Can Buhari lie against the military with impunity? 4. Could this be one of PDP's usual desperate and despicable political manoeuvres? 5. Is it possible for Buhari to have risen to the rank of General (acclaimed one of the best, by an independent international entity of no mean repute), without having an O'level certificate? 6. Is it not blatantly CHEAP to dwell on ordinary certificates when we know that paper qualification is DEFINITELY not enough to make a good leader? 7. Does gej's Phd make him a leader to reckon with? 8. Could Sambo have ACTUALY lost his certificates to fire?, when? Where? How? Mind you, in the case of FIRE one cannot make enquiries or maybe you should enter fire and ask it some questions! Nobody can LIE against the Nigerian military with impunity. The fact that they have not responded to the claim or delayed to respond to such a weighty claim should send the biggest slowpoke THINKING. For goodness sake, are some people so unfortunately daft? Chai!
what is this one saying. u de current at all. The Army has said they are not with any body 's original certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2015
PassingShot:

You and your likes in PDP camp are just looking for anything no matter how ridiculous it is, to hang on to against the People's General.

Is it not dumb to say someone who attended the NDA, trained in US War College and many other such institutions around the world is not qualified just because you guys have nothing tangible to market Mr. Clueless with?

my friend which country you from come? Oshiomole and others got away with their own but Buhari cannot escape his own because its a national issue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Collynzo9: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2015
PassingShot:

So what? This is Nigeria where northerners are given extreme preferential treatment in the Nigerian army. He also joined the army at a time when they were in dire need of volunteer soldiers so he probably didn't neet any cerificate to join then.
However the Nigerian constitution clearly states the minimum qualification he needs to contes for president.
As for the US war college, where is the certificate he got from there?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Eluwilussit(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2015
kinethic:
What kind of people are we in this Country?
Are we talking about our burning house or certificate?
Are we talking about a person of intergrity who would set things straight in this Country or certificate?
GEJ has certificate , have we been certified as a prospering nation?
What is wrong with us Nigerians?
Is this what we should be talking now? Certificate?
We need someone who has the vision, competency, strong willed, some one with with a target not one that shoots at random.
Infact are we suppose to be talking about election knowing well that everything is disjointed .
Are we really insane to this extreme ?
GEJ that, Buhari that! Are we not starving ourselves with the lies?

How can we move forward is the question.
If Buhari can without certificate let him be given a chance!
If GEJ then let's vote for him but personally I doubt his abilities. Then we will still waste another four years .
A blind man can guess that he has exhausted all his abilities he has in store. Self
Insecurity, ethnicity bias and hatred is ravaging us as a people.
Why can't we put on the lens of tolerant, love, peace and perfect passion for dear a Country for a change.
Whatever we are seeing today is the wrong choice we made and we are still walking on that mine field again?

Every sane Nigerian should retain its sanity by voting sanely not insanely.

That mentality u are trying very hard to sell to Nigerians would have been perfect if APC and co-travellers were not trying to sell GMB as an honest and disciplined man. I don't know what kind of job u do but in Nigeria of today, u need some sort of qualification to get a job. INEC has rules. Those rules are backed by the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.

It happens that every candidate has to submit his or her qualifications to INEC. Jona humbly presented all of his, even if they were all about fish and fish cousins. That's a requirement for the job. That's the least GMB should do.

GMB served to the highest rank in NA. He was an excellent officer, no doubt. He has contested many times before and no one asked for his certs. That's fine. The problem here is that APC and co, want us to believe that he's the messiah and represents change. That's fine as well. So let this disciplined and honest retired soldier provide for INEC the most basic of its requirement. It is that simple. If the good general fails this primary task, how does he and his co-travellers plan to manage our economy? First things first, they say. GMB pls I take God beg u, shame us and produce your certs.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by jzdoberman: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Bullhari should go back to his nomadic life and allow the educated, intelligent ,ambitious and younger politicians like Fashola to rep APC....See northern illiterate wan run govt again: can someone tell him that the military era is over. Tinubu + Bullhari = Fatheads.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!
What could be simpler than asking Buhari for his original certificate? Is it akin to rewriting the exams again? Instead you blame it on Jonathan. OK let Buhari speak out and ask Jonathan for his lost certs. Shame on you. You blind and brainless political greed wont let you see that a man who cannot find just his lost certs can never find solutions to much complex problems of our country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by eligibility: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
iBloodykiller:
Buhari is a certified terrorist

Show your cert you illiterate terrorist or

Go and die

GMB is a man of honour and integrity . His charisma and impeccable characters is unquantifiable . Buharis candidacy to the APC is a resultphobia to GEJs supporters. People of less talk and more actions is the charisma in GMB.
If INEC cannot show his credentials submitted in 2003,2007 and 2011 it reflects on their high level ncompetence.

As regard been labelled a terrorist , it shows you lack certain information. GEJ , Oritsejafor and the hypocrite from Bayelsa { Asari Dokubo} can answer the question very well. None of them will go unpunished.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by ndcide(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Even those who wanted to see a publication by GEJ and know his students. can't even bear a simple quest for a potential president, from APC to at least present his qualification?

this is gross.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2015
#change2015!
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Tolutheo(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:

but the man has not submitted his Masters degree.
That one should not be hard to get.
If Barewa college did not keep their 1961/62 records,
US War College would within a hour send an email document
that testifies to the award of a Masters degree to Mohammdu Buhari, Colonel, Nigeria Army!
Every right thinking Nigerian would be satisfied with that.

Mama Nkechi give dis guy one bottle

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Collynzo9: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2015
eligibility:

GMB is a man of honour and integrity . His charisma and impeccable characters is unquantifiable . Buharis candidacy to the APC is a resultphobia to GEJs supporters. People of less talk and more actions is the charisma in GMB.
If INEC cannot show his credentials submitted in 2003,2007 and 2011 it reflects on their high level ncompetence.
Buhari should prove his integrity and provide his certificates.
How can a man who wants to contest for a position without meeting the requirements be regarded as a man of integrity?
You should live up to your username, what is Buhari's eligibility for the post?
Yes INEC might have been incompetent before and they want to change now, what is wrong with that? Remember the call this time around is from concerned Nigerians who are now aware of the scam that has been going on

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by porka: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
I will not vote for Buhari and it has nothing to do with certificate so let us stop beer parlour talk
There is no law mandating showing certificate. What is important is that a candidate has the required qualification and that this qualification is verified.
Tendering a certificate is the usual and obvious way to START a verification but it is NOT the only way. Anyone who has attended school should know this
Anyone can forge certificates. Certificates may be unavailable for any reason(s) lost ,eaten by cockroach,rat ,children or consumed by fire(as in the case of Sambo ,was it Holy Ghost fire??).
Nobody saw Obasanjo's certificates as far as I know. If Buhari claims to have any qualification I believe Nigerians can easily verify this. This is 2015 not 1960.
The election is next month ,what are the top 3 or 4 issues that separate the candidates that is the debate we want to hear not this childish distraction which is aimed to arrest the attention of small minds like a child with a tinkly toy I believe Nigerians are smarter than that. Buhari will not be disqualified because of certificates so let us focus on the issues. Let Buhari be defeated in a clean competition

Your argument is sound.

But you should know that asking for a basic educational attainment is part of the vetting process by the electorate.

In a democracy, in 2015, in Nigeria, a presidential candidate's educational qualification is AN ISSUE on it's own.

There's a reason it's part of the requirements for contesting, and there's a reason for pegging it so low (O' Level); i.e. to accommodate 'all'.

Having gone that low, we should demand that a candidate's claim should be without question.

Please note that Lai Mohammed already admitted that it is not a child's play, they are already inciting the military on what you consider a child's play.

Verifications of certificates start from a candidate's presentation of same. Imaging if all candidates in Nigeria are asking INEC to go and verify their certificates before presenting any.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by leofab(f): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!
madness. You all will definitely regret your actions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by PStacks(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
We always chase shadows and forget substance in this part of the world.

Too much emphasise on certificates! That's why a 1st class graduate would go for an interview and can't defend his first class.

Anybody that thinks Buhari is an illiterate is sure an illiterate himself.

A Prophet they say has no honour in his home town cos the last I checked buhari's name was on an American website of top 25 generals that passed thru An American military institution with collin powel and a host of others.

Anything they say sha! My Vote is already locked down for Buhari.

The question is, is buhari an illitrate or is INEC a PDP appendage?

What did Buhari show Inec in 2003, 2007 and 2011.?

INEC don fall my hand already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Dlionsheart: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2015
This thing that lie-Mohammed is ranting and sweating for is very simple. Just show us the certificate and case close

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by datribune: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2015
leofab:
popular with failure. Why wont he be popular after failing all the courses he offered?

GMB is popular 4 d right reasons. GEJ has a PHD but his inept presidency is a total failure. In terms of leadership of our nation, we call GEJ clueless because he doesn't know what he's doing.
In leadership terms comparing a failed & corrupt president to d leader of a corrective govt dat brought d nation back frm d brink of total economic collapsed is like comparing an ant to an elephant. SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by mu2sa2: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2015
See the rubbish people are spewing over a small issue. section 131 of the constitution only requires a presidential candidate to be educated to at least "school certificate level or its equivalent". You're not even required to possess distinction or pass or fail. Simple. Are Buhari's enemies saying he is not educated up to school certificate LEVEL? Let the Nigerian army refute Buhari's claim by the secretary of the military board swearing to a counter affidavit. Otherwise all these sponsored dunderheads spewing thrash are wasting their time. lnec must accept Buhari's statement on oath (affidavit) unless it has evidence that Buhari is not educated up to at least school certificate LEVEL as stipulated by the constitution.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by leofab(f): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Onmason:
In my considered opinion,1.Has the military denied being in possession of Buhari's certificates? 2.why is the military mute over the allegation 3. Can Buhari lie against the military with impunity? 4. Could this be one of PDP's usual desperate and despicable political manoeuvres? 5. Is it possible for Buhari to have risen to the rank of General (acclaimed one of the best, by an independent international entity of no mean repute), without having an O'level certificate? 6. Is it not blatantly CHEAP to dwell on ordinary certificates when we know that paper qualification is DEFINITELY not enough to make a good leader? 7. Does gej's Phd make him a leader to reckon with? 8. Could Sambo have ACTUALY lost his certificates to fire?, when? Where? How? Mind you, in the case of FIRE one cannot make enquiries or maybe you should enter fire and ask it some questions! Nobody can LIE against the Nigerian military with impunity. The fact that they have not responded to the claim or delayed to respond to such a weighty claim should send the biggest slowpoke THINKING. For goodness sake, are some people so unfortunately daft? Chai!
is your certificate with your employer? If Buhari can leave his certificate with the military years after his retirement; wonder how intellectually okay he is? God is not asleep this an insight to how decisive and intelligent he is. Or maybe he burnt it because Western Education is an Abormination(Boko Haram)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by wazobia50(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Nigeria is a fake country,Buhari has ruled this country and hv contested for 3times and failed,is it not this same Govt that cleared his certificate to run,hw come now INEC is crying abt his certififcate?if inec hv granted him to run before,why won't they grant him now,we play politics wiV everything in dis country and it won't take us anywhere.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by AsherStorm(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
nationwide1:
After reading your post, I deem it cogent to present the following answer begging questions to you :

1. Do you mean the military is in possession of original credentials of all officers both retired and serving?

2. If the answer to the first question is yes, even after retirement, would the officer not take possession of his certificates?

3. Do you know that in the past, admission/recruitment into military was not based on good academic records but interest as many didn't like joining the military?

4. If GEJ has instructed the military not to release the certificates as you alleged, don't you think other powerful retired generals in the country would speak up and GEJ would be exposed?

5. Do you know that the northerners were given special waiver in terms of qualifications for admission into the Nigerian military in those days and how do you know Buhari was not a beneficiary of that?

6. Do you want INEC to stop the verification exercise because of Buhari which connotes sacrificing legality / due process on the altar of interest?

I'm patiently waiting for answers.

I guess ure not as clueless as ur master...
Buhari has contested for presidency before... Does it mean his certificate were not verified those times?
If it was verified then, y are u pdpiggots making an issue abt him saying the certs are with the military?
Since u all know he truly has the required certificates...
Nigerian youths... USE UR BRAIN
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by codedguy1(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Lie Mohammed just confirmed GMB has nothing to show us.

What does he mean by 'sort out one way or the other,

Its amazing how he became a general? I know if you enter the uni with fake result, you are not prevented from going to the next level if you pass your sessions exams, if you are not exposed or caught in your 2nd term when your ssce/Wasc result are verified you will be discovered at the time you want to graduate!

Another aspect I don't understand as per his rising to being a general without passing any of his courses, then the revelation might really embarrass the army.

We are all Familiar with the quota system though so most will not be surprised. Just so that every region/state indigene must be represented we admit unqualified people to positions and deny genuine qualified people.

Buhari should produce his certificate or lie Mohammed shud STFU.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by loomer: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2015
why him no just write WAEC last year jeje?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by nationwide1(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Ijaya123:

Are you insinuating that he contested past elections without a valid certificate? Just thinking.
I'm not insinuating anything but a simple prove by the general will let the matter die.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by tdmoggy: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2015
One school of thought is that Buhari would most likely actually have the qualifications, but he probably doesnt know where his certificates are and is thereforen trying to use the military as some sort of refference. The assumption is that someone could not have possibluy risen to the rank of General without having basic school leaving certificate.

Now the twister is that in the ethno centric and nepotistic nigerian army of past, his basic academic achievement or lack thereof might have been overlooked, given that he was from the "right northern tribe". fastforward to 2015, Unfortunately, the level of scrutiny this is now attracting is not looking good on the APC. I suspect there will now be a scrambled attempt to go to the source and obtain actual details of his educational achievement at basic secondary level, assuming records exist. This is where things might get tricky , knowing Nigerian record keeping.
In the alternative, and as we have previously seen with Oshiomole, he might well just outrightly lie about his achievemebnts and hope to get away with it as our Comrade governor did.

The real question though is, what if he really doesnt have the requirements and is trying to hide behind his achievements in the military ?
Could PDP have found a smoking gun ?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Ayed44: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2015
I think this matter is a very simple matter. Let us assume (but not conceding) that Buhari's original certificate is with the nigerian army. Let us also assume (but not conceding) that the army is refusing to return Buhari's certificate to him. Then let Buhari approach a court and ask the court to compel the nigerian army to give him his original certificate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / Hadiza Abubakar Wins Most Valuable Governor's Wife Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.