Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. (51101 Views)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by ibisko04: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:

This is a lame excuse. We don't wanna live in the past. Ask your hero to present his certificate and all will be well on this issue. Why is it difficult for Buhari to comply with the law? Lend him your own!
Go to INEC office and verify by Wednesday 7th , January 2015. By then everything pertaining to Buhari papers would have been sorted.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2015
PassingShot:

You and your likes in PDP camp are just looking for anything no matter how ridiculous it is, to hang on to against the People's General.

Is it not dumb to say someone who attended the NDA, trained in US War College and many other such institutions around the world is not qualified just because you guys have nothing tangible to market Mr. Clueless with?

Just wait, you'll get the certificates you want. Ok?

you guys are obviously confused. No one is even saying he should produce the certificates now ,aferall sambo didn't produce his own but he gave a reason why he couldn't. Ur defence of ur so called general is even suspicious. if he has those certificates and he has lost them ,all he needs to do is to get a sworn affidavit and attach it to the photocopies of the certificates. But all the lying machine of apc liar mohammed has been saying is how can a former president not have a certificate ,this is totally absurd to say the least. All bububuhari needs to do is to come up with a reason of him not able to produce the original certificates now.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by cashkid: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2015
iBloodykiller:
Buhari is a certified terrorist

Show your cert you illiterate terrorist or

Go and die
i don even 4get say na ur papa signed d certificate of terrorism given to buhari.i wonder wat makes u tnk u are literate wt ds trash u posted here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by jefarus(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Oga gmb pls to d needful by presenting ur certificat to inec.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by porka: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Emarc16:
Why was Certificate never a
problem in 2007 and 2011, but now
in 2015?
Are you telling me INEC isn’t
competent anymore or the result
was never needed for confirmation
then, this should give u a tip of
GEJ/INEC plans to r*g the election
come 2015.
Wise up Nigeria!!
The change is here!

Because many times criminals are not caught until they commit same offense repeatedly.

Like they say 'every day is for the thief and one day for the owner'.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by caprini1: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Let Buhari provide just the Photocopy and rest this ish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by tdmoggy: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2015
i doubt that the Nigerian army will refuse his certificate copies to him on request, as long as copies of his certificates are in their care.
What is difficult to comprehend will be that the Nigerian army has his ORIGINAL certificates as his afidavit aparently purported.
Absolutely nobody gives their originals to an employer, and the Army has come out to say this.

There seems to be something not adding up here and it looks like there will be more to come on this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!
. Desperation he's learnt from the APC in the past 1 year. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by natureblack(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!
wow,GEJ has now been brought to censure for Buhari's inability to tender his cert. shocked......is this really your assertion..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Forwetinnah: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2015
datribune:

But u ar quick to believe a dubious, nameless source in d brown envelop infested industry called d nigerian newspaper. When did a "source" rather than d army spokesman bcom d credible source of information frm d nigerian army. smh

*in KCs voice*
Park!! Buhari pull over...eeh! Buhari pull over
Show us your particulars, Buhari pull over...eeeh!! Buhari pull over!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Eluwilussit(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2015
PStacks:
We always chase shadows and forget substance in this part of the world.

Too much emphasise on certificates! That's why a 1st class graduate would go for an interview and can't defend his first class.

Anybody that thinks Buhari is an illiterate is sure an illiterate himself.

A Prophet they say has no honour in his home town cos the last I checked buhari's name was on an American website of top 25 generals that passed thru An American military institution with collin powel and a host of others.

Anything they say sha! My Vote is already locked down for Buhari.

The question is, is buhari an illitrate or is INEC a PDP appendage?

What did Buhari show Inec in 2003, 2007 and 2011.?

INEC don fall my hand already.

Thanks for your effort. The part u guys miss is the simplest and obvious one. He has contested under the umbrella of different political parties in the past. So now he is in APC and altogether a new candidate. He needs to submit his applications with his qualifications. You don't tell Jamb to go fish out your qualifications simply because you have applied severally and failed as many times.

At each seating, u submit your applications with all the necessary requirement. Someone please help explain this to GMB and his friends. The pharaoh wey sabi Joseph Don kpai. It's no longer business as usual. Meet this basic requirement my ebullient and world renowned general and let's move to the serious issues of the new year. God bless u sir.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by porka: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2015
ibisko04:

Go to INEC office and verify by Wednesday 7th , January 2015. By then everything pertaining to Buhari papers would have been sorted.

From 18th November 2014 to '7th January 2015', an Ordinary Level Certificate traveled from Daura or Defense Headquarters in Abuja to INEC Office?

And the public won't be notified except we go 'verify' the seeming 'padi padi' 'sorting'?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by dhidden: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2015
eligibility:

GMB is a man of honour and integrity . His charisma and impeccable characters is unquantifiable . Buharis candidacy to the APC is a resultphobia to GEJs supporters. People of less talk and more actions is the charisma in GMB.
If INEC cannot show his credentials submitted in 2003,2007 and 2011 it reflects on their high level ncompetence.

As regard been labelled a terrorist , it shows you lack certain information. GEJ , Oritsejafor and the hypocrite from Bayelsa { Asari Dokubo} can answer the question very well. None of them will go unpunished.

Are you employed? Did you not submit PHOTOCOPIES of your papers? Are the originals not still with you? The constitution requires a minimum qualification, how do you now want him to fulfill the constitution, by his charisma, integrity and honour? Haba, why did you not present all these to your employer instead of your certificate? You don t have integrity and honour? How blind can we argue a straight forward case!

This is a simple matter. A man who has been so desperate to become the president for how many times now should have gotten himself prepared to meet the requirements of his innermost desire. This is just natural. Why did he think he does not need his certificate to qualify? We want change, not business as usual. Is it not what we want, bros? Change must begin with an agent of change, not so? Or do you want to choose when that change will start?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Shed24(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari is a caTtle rearer in de bush wants to rule nigeria. Did he know his right and lift

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by onatisi(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2015
natureblack:
wow,GEJ has now been brought to censure for Buhari's inability to tender his cert. shocked......is this really your assertion..

don't mind them,they will blame gej for everything,even if bububuhari can't sleep they will say it is gej

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by yomanovic: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Cheap Politics!!! Ordinarily in the place I work, I once heard that the admin section was so porous like most other government ministries that admin staff could remove a staff's records just to implicate him.

Secondly, doesn't he show how the more incompetent our military set-up is? That they don't have credentials of staffs, both present and retired! And PDP are are jubilating over this? If pdp want to play politics, they should play it well and stop putting the name of Nigeria in shame!!!
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by codedguy1(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

*in KCs voice*
Park!! Buhari pull over...eeh! Buhari pull over
Show us your particulars, Buhari pull over...eeeh!! Buhari pull over!!

grin grin grin

yomanovic:
Cheap Politics!!! Ordinarily in the place I work, I once heard that the admin section was so porous like most other government ministries that admin staff could remove a staff's records just to implicate him.
Secondly, doesn't he show how the more incompetent our military set-up is? That they don't have credentials of staffs, both present and retired! And PDP are are jubilating over this? If pdp want to play politics, they should play it well and stop putting the name of Nigeria in shame!!!

What secondary sch did Buhari attend?
Where was it located?

In all honesty going by the constitution, if it is verified that Buhari has no certificate (am assuming he will produce it) he shud be diqualified and arrested.

APC shud present another person, but I know that again will be a problem except INEC has a law addressing situations like this which I doubt.

Meanwhile PDP will want to take his disqualification as an advantage.

APC have messed up big time if Buhari has no WASC/GCE certificate or its equivalent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Only an illiterate that says that he will stabilize the price of crude oil can state that his original GCE is at military board but he spent time to get affidavit instead of driving to military office to get his originals. Lies from Pit of Lie Mohammed's Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by joeyekembele: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2015
The APC causes aspersions in the polity by the gimmick they play concerning the GMB certificate saga. No one says he doesn't have a certificate. Present it as required but APC keeps going round the bush. I am yet to see or hear of an employer that collects and keeps an employee original certificate of education. I expect the APC to come out openly and let Nigerian know that Buhari was enrolled into the military based on quota system but without prerequisite requirements. That is why the quota system must be cancelled to allow for equal opportunities and level play ground for all citizenry. If he has, let him tender it. The Nigeria military only sights the original copies of certificate and files the photocopy for record purposes. Stop deceiving Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by PStacks(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Thanks for your effort. The part u guys miss is the simplest and obvious one. He has contested under the umbrella of different political parties in the past. So now he is in APC and altogether a new candidate. He needs to submit his applications with his qualifications. You don't tell Jamb to go fish out your qualifications simply because you have applied severally and failed as many times.

At each seating, u submit your applications with all the necessary requirement. Someone please help explain this to GMB and his friends. The pharaoh wey sabi Joseph Don kpai. It's no longer business as usual. Meet this basic requirement my ebullient and world renowned general and let's move to the serious issues of the new year. God bless u sir.

Are you saying INEC doesn't keep records or they don't have a data Base? Or is Inec just trying to be mischievous?

If truly the pharoah wey sabi Joseph don pai, then e means we must revist the 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections for allowing an un-fit Buhari to contest.

This whole saga is an Inec headache however u look at it and not a Buhari headache, which leads me to ask how independent is inec?

PDP is Inec's pay master and as such Inec must do PDP's bidding.

I'm more disappointed in Inec than the "illitrate Buhari"..

U don't use someone's misfortune to judge them.. Let's say buhari is an illiterate, we have illitrate administrators that do better than administrators from Harvard.

Its just like saying because GEJ was unfortunate and had no shoes, then we shouldn't have voted him.

Pls I prefer an Illitrate Buhari to a Phd GEJ.

Its my choice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by cashkid: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2015
iBloodykiller:

First address this Your post to your illiterate master Buhari the after that we can talk about your harlot mother

Hmn!!!!!! u remind me of the bitch u cald ur mother, have u ever wondered why they cal u son of a bitch, boy u are from a very bad combination, a terrorist that gives certificate and a bitch, look at ur username self, am very sure ur father gave u that right?I pity ur condition though just that u are gradually becoming useless as those people that produced u.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by nduchucks: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:

even before Obama showed his birth certificate to the public,
the relevant authorities had screened the documents and cleared him for the political office.

We are not even asking buhari to show us, the public, his school certificate.
He should simply submit it to INEC!

The law allows for the submission of an affidavit in lieu of the certificate itself. If I were in your shoes, I'd hang on to any distraction to shift focus from GEJ's failures. I no blame una.

You people have a few more weeks to enjoy before your venue of celebrations is shifted to Otuoke.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Jinf: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Asari Dokubo ridicules Buhari, Calls him an old cattle rearer:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/01/asari-dokubo-ridicules-buhari-calls-him.html
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by onatisi(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2015
joeyekembele:
The APC causes aspersions in the polity by the gimmick they play concerning the GMB certificate saga. No one says he doesn't have a certificate. Present it as required but APC keeps going round the bush. I an yet to see or hear of an employer that collects and keeps an employee original certificate of education. I expect the APC to come out openly and let Nigerian know that Buhari was enrolled into the military based on quota system but without prerequisite requirements. That is why the quota system must be cancelled to allow for equal opportunities and level ply ground for Al citizenry. I'd he has, let him tender it. The Nigeria military only sights the original copies of certificate and file the photocopy for record purposes. Stop deceiving Nigerians.
what do u expect from apc ,when even their national leader tinuburuku doesn't have a certificate.when the head is rotten the whole body is rotten.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by datribune: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2015
vivalavida:

That old illiterate despot wont rule my beloved Nigeria. Goodluck is not the best but he is trying. I don't support mediocrity and would have pledged my vote had it been fashola was fronted by APC. But i cant cast my vote for a man as ancient as buhari without education. He was booted out some months before i was given birth to in 1985 and yet since then he hasnt tried to improve himself academically in any way. With my plethora of acquired academic qualifications,i stand in a better stead to rule this nation.

Imagine the illiterate having illusions about stabilizing world oil price and defending the economy with our armed forces.
Since you decided to present the ancient of days,i have no other choice than to stick to and campaign for my mediocre president J Boy

Hahahahaha get prepared because surely d political tsunami is on its way to sweep away frm Aso rock its weakest, most corrupt & effeminate occupant in history.
GMB is an alumni of d prestigious US war college & dat of d institution dat is now called d NDA.
GEJ on d other hand has a PHD in d study of animals.
Ur post is contradictory. In one breadth u say u don't support mediocrity & in d next breath u say u support GEJ who is "trying". How clueless can u be to compare a corrupt, inept & failed president to d leader of a corrective govt dat brought d nation back frm d brink of total economic collapse. It's like comparing an ant to an elephant. In terms of leadership & governance of our nation, we call GEJ clueless because he doesn't know what he's doing.
B4 criticizing another persons education try & take a good look at urs because even a cursory glance frm an unbiased observer will reveal dat all is not well.
Stop living in denial because d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. U must be joking if u think Nigerians will repeat d mistake of "I had no shoes of 2011 in 2015".
We can't go on dis way. SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Forwetinnah: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2015
caprini1:
Let Buhari provide just the Photocopy and rest this ish!

No be when person get original him go "provide" photocopy??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by bjdon: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2015
This is a really cheap shot from Lai, and it does not help Buhari at all. The issue here is quite simple. Buhari has said he's certificates are with the Army. Ok it is now for ACP and Buhari to request the Army release either the original or copies of those certificates. Simple. Anything else really lowers Buhari's credibility among the undecided/floating voters.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / Hadiza Abubakar Wins Most Valuable Governor's Wife Award (Photos) / Falz, Aisha Yesufu Tells Protesters To Obey Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.