Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). (28848 Views)

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? / 7 Weird Things We Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by tonychristopher: 3:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Never was close to dad but one Christmas cane back had a lovely father yo son chat and as we were discussing I looked at his portrait hung on the wall and one thing came to me .it said this is the picture that will be used for his burial..he was there ..I waved it..he was diabetic though but manageable

Few days before he died I dreamt and saw myself carrying his coffin

The eerie feeling was much ..love you dad
Three months later I was in a meeting in office recieved a call that my dad is dead

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by nnamdiosu(m): 3:11am On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
Never was close to dad but one Christmas cane back had a lovely father yo son chat and as we were discussing I looked at his portrait hung on the wall and one thing came to me .it said this is the picture that will be used for his burial..he was there ..I waved it..he was diabetic though but manageable

Few days before he died I dreamt and saw myself carrying his coffin

The eerie feeling was much ..love you dad
Three months later I was in a meeting in office recieved a call that my dad is dead

Eya. Pele.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Babe2sure(f): 3:59am On Jan 10, 2015
PastorOluT:

Is this nt a good sign that there is more to life than here n now? The spirit really exist n these things are just signs of a taste into d spiritual. The spiritual sure supersedes n control the physical so it is only advisable we know how it works.

NB Though no one should ever venture into the spirit world without the Holy Spirit cos that would be suicidal. Develop a relationship with Jesus today n let the Holy Spirit lead u to a world of exploit in the spiritual.

I couldn't agee with you more. The spiritual definitely supercedes the physical and ultimately controls it. You can see people recounting their experiences, that shows that, these things are beyond our control.

We should also not disregard our subconscious mind. Instinct tells us things sometimes, at such times, we should follow it or we should pray if it is not a palatable one, it could still avert some occurrences. And that is one of the ways God speaks to us. Never disregard internal warning, our having holy spirit will help us more in this regard.

Be careful whatever you wish for, you might get it! That is to tell you the power of the subconscious mind cannot be over-emphasized.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by mesoade(m): 4:53am On Jan 10, 2015
ayocool:
This happens to me till date.. Sometimes when am somewhere or doing something. Could be just about anything or event, I'll just feel av been in that moment, situation, scene or environment before. The faces and things i see wont just be new to me.. There is always an unusual feeling of the body during this time. What i do usually is i try to close my eyes and think if maybe it was in a dream or how come things seems to be repeating, I would get short flash backs that i dont even understand but similar to the present. Whatever i can pick from there, i do it reality. If i see myself leaving a certain place in the flashback, I will immediately get out of where i am. Or from the flashbacks I will just know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good.

exactly same thing happens to me but i've told anyone cos it's doesnt seem sane . . No one would want to believe
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by PastorOluT(m): 4:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Babe2sure:

I couldn't agee with you more. The spiritual definitely supercedes the physical and ultimately controls it. You can see people recounting their experiences, that shows that, these things are beyond our control.

We should also not disregard our subconscious mind. Instinct tells us things sometimes, at such times, we should follow it or we should pray if it is not a palatable one, it could still avert some occurrences. And that is one of the ways God speaks to us. Never disregard internal warning, our having holy spirit will help us more in this regard.

Be careful whatever you wish for, you might get it! That is to tell you the power of the subconscious mind cannot be over-emphasized.

Yeah, bt very surprising ow some say/think/believe n delude themselves that this is all there is to life while the spiritual stare them in d face in their daily lives.

Anyways God has blessed us with freewill n no one could be stopped from believing what he wills, bt there is sure consequences to our different believes n which directly influence our actions n vice versa.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Babe2sure(f): 5:38am On Jan 10, 2015
duduhemit36:

hmmmmm!!!...."telepathy of the sixth-sense"........my classmates don die

Lol......'Telepathy' or 'the sixth sense' (they are synonyms, you can either use telepathy or you use sixth sense)

Note: it is 'or' not 'of'
Since we have 5 sense organs, the sixth sense mean- the other one that is useful to us as much as the 5 sense organs that we have.

Classmates?- Are you still in secondary school?
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by lakukumba: 5:40am On Jan 10, 2015
My own experience is that when I am studying a particular issue or getting divine instructions on an issue, I begin to here different preachers from diverse backgrounds talk about the issues or even quote same Scriptures to teach on the issue. Even preachers who seemingly have opposing points of view or modus operandi say similar stuffs. I have just learnt to be open minded and sensitive. God can even give you a word from the mouth of a raving lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Babe2sure(f): 5:59am On Jan 10, 2015
PastorOluT:

Yeah, bt very surprising ow some say/think/believe n delude themselves that this is all there is to life while the spiritual stare them in d face in their daily lives.

Anyways God has blessed us with freewill n no one could be stopped from believing what he wills, bt there is sure consequences to our different believes n which directly influence our actions n vice versa.

They have that believe at their own peril! We should learn from other people's experiences. Afterall, it is the best teacher.

Though, some things will sound weird, but life itself is a mystery.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Canelle(f): 6:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Whenever my mom calls I'll always know its her even without looking at the caller id, lol. We have such a strong connection me and her.

I also experience dè ja vu a lot. There's just so many divine things that happen to me that I can't put to words.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by PastorOluT(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Babe2sure:

They have that believe at their own peril! We should learn from other people's experiences. Afterall, it is the best teacher.

Though, some things will sound weird, but life itself is a mystery.

Yeah, bt interestingly enough they have their own loaded experiences too bt they explain it away to their peril as u said.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by PastorOluT(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Over the years people have always thought of death as the worse thing that can ever happen to man, but this is very wrong because there is more to our lives than here and now. We are created for far more and death couldn't have been the end of such intricately created being such as us, it is just a passage or transition into the real world we are truly meant for this present one is just a shadow of the one to come.

God created us a spirit who has a soul and live in a body (flesh), so though we die in the flesh and loses our earthly container to decay, our actual self continue to live on for all eternity because we are created spirit to live forever. We use our spirit to contact the spiritual realm (this is the reason we can actually connect with God and other creatures can't), while we use our soul to cantact the intellectual realm (the soul consist of the will, the mind which comprises of intellect n senses, and the emotions), and lastly the body (our earthly tent which keeps us here on earth) to contact the physical realm. This is the reason though many at times we are ignorant of who we truly are, but we get a taste of the spiritual once in a while in dreams, vision, trance, intuition etc, this is a way of God reminding us of we truly are. So concluding life is no more than this is just being ingnorant and very short sighted, and not living purposeful life in this present one in preparation for the one to come it calamitious and the effect is far reaching.

A life without purpose is the worst that could happen to anyone, because we are all put here for a reason and a purpose that we might please the father. And we know purpose only and actually start with Christ Jesus because in Him we live, move and have our being, so developing a relationship and walking with Him brings you into a purposeful living. A wise man once said, "some people dies at 20 years but only get buried at 80 years", this is actually talking about poeple living purposeless lives even after the age of 20 and continue like that for good numbers of decades till they eventually dies. So obviously a life without purpose is the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone. But for anyone to even discover his purpose and start walking in it, he needs to encounter Jesus and walk with Him which only then will the true meaning of life be unveiled and he will be able to live a meaningful live that he was created for.

For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [d] recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Ephesians 2:10 (Amplified Bible)

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Abbey2sam(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2015
donbenie:
Remembered when I was still in Med School,after writing a particularly difficult Professional Course,while waiting for the results,one morning,my best friend narrated how he had a dream the night before and was able to see a portion of the result sheets compilation,and how he was able to identify some Mat. Numbers results from the list,I was like,you must be hallucinating,he was insistent on the authenticity of his vision and went ahead to mention about 5 Mat.Numbers and their results..lo and behold when the results were released,he was correct on each and every one of them..

that dude has seen that result somewhere
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by mesoade(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2015
lakukumba:
My own experience is that when I am studying a particular issue or getting divine instructions on an issue, I begin to here different preachers from diverse backgrounds talk about the issues or even quote same Scriptures to teach on the issue. Even preachers who seemingly have opposing points of view or modus operandi say similar stuffs. I have just learnt to be open minded and sensitive. God can even give you a word from the mouth of a raving lunatic
Sir,tell the waiter to give you two drums of orijin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Hawlahscho(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Flytefalls:
This happened within the last 24hours.

I haven't seen one young family friend in 2-3 years. The last time I saw him, he was teaching me how to 'Duggy' lol. Last night (around this time) I couldn't sleep. Upon seeing a comment his mum made on Twitter, I was led to his account. He's done so well for himself, having recently established an international modelling career (Diesel, JD Sports, Ben Sherman, DSquared2, etc). I felt so happy for him. He died this morning. Phone was dead until about 3-4pm so found out upon switching it on. Unbelievable. RIP T cry

I hope you've known how to "Duggy" by he died. sad
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by mesoade(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2015
This happened on Monday,this week . . I was walking along the road with a female friend,we were now discusing,so she's now telling me how strict her father can be,not letting them to mix with ppl,restricting their movement .e.t.c . . So i just said,what if your father sees us like this walking together along the road when he gave you money for bike,i don't even know her father . . . But,lo and behold that same minute i said that,a man riding okada rode passed us and stopped in our front,then looked back and shouted at my female friend to come board the okada,when i looked at his face,seeing his resemblance with my friend ,that was when it dawned on me that,that was her dad. .

3 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Hawlahscho(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2015
I'v decided to just read comments and enjoy. winks
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Eberex(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Revelations in black
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by scobaba: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2015
December 3rd 2011, I stood by the gate of a top Oil. Exploration firm on Aguiyi Ironsi street maitama, waiting for my friend to come out from the catholic church which. Was. 2 buildings away.

The time was around 6pm, I had just come in to abuja for the first tym to spend my 2weeks bank vacation with this bossom friend of mine.
I noticed all the cars driving out from the buildin were clean and most brand new(they had just closed from work).

I said to myself, "na this kind company good to work...see fine fresh people with correct cars"......then I dint know the name of the company or what they do.

To cut it short....Today I work with that company in that same. Building and drive a brand new 2014 Hyundai Elantra..see profile pix cheesy.

Resumed May 7th 2013.

Another instance....sometime in 2007, as a youth corper with former oceanic bank, my friend, stan ibek, signalled me to check out one hottie climbin the stair case towards marketing dept, he said, 'the babe na ur spec, fair, busty, backie, every every' grin' we laffed it off.

To cut it short....today i'm married to that same lady.

We dated for 6yrs and got married May 10th 2014.

13 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Babe2sure(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
PastorOluT:

Yeah, bt interestingly enough they have their own loaded experiences too bt they explain it away to their peril as u said.

Abi o.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ghogz(f): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2015
News got 2 church dat one of our members was ill.one afternoon I was walkn pass d front of her shop,I had an eerie feeling,felt very cold,wit goose pimples on my arms.*******fastforward.a few days later,I heard she'd died.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Babe2sure:

Lol......'Telepathy' or 'the sixth sense' (they are synonyms, you can either use telepathy or you use sixth sense)

Note: it is 'or' not 'of'
Since we have 5 sense organs, the sixth sense mean- the other one that is useful to us as much as the 5 sense organs that we have.

Classmates?- Are you still in secondary school?

yes na.......u shock??.....
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2015
ayocool:
This happens to me till date.. Sometimes when am somewhere or doing something. Could be just about anything or event, I'll just feel av been in that moment, situation, scene or environment before. The faces and things i see wont just be new to me.. There is always an unusual feeling of the body during this time. What i do usually is i try to close my eyes and think if maybe it was in a dream or how come things seems to be repeating, I would get short flash backs that i dont even understand but similar to the present. Whatever i can pick from there, i do it reality. If i see myself leaving a certain place in the flashback, I will immediately get out of where i am. Or from the flashbacks I will just know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good.

i have the same feeling like six times in a month
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
scobaba:
December 3rd 2011, I stood by the gate of a top Oil. Exploration firm on Aguiyi Ironsi street maitama, waiting for my friend to come out from the catholic church which. Was. 2 buildings away.

The time was around 6pm, I had just come in to abuja for the first tym to spend my 2weeks bank vacation with this bossom friend of mine.
I noticed all the cars driving out from the buildin were clean and most brand new(they had just closed from work).

I said to myself, "na this kind company good to work...see fine fresh people with correct cars"......then I dint know the name of the company or what they do.

To cut it short....Today I work in that company and drive a brand new 2014 Hyundai Elantra..see profile pix cheesy.

Resumed May 7th 2013.

Another instance....sometime in 2007, as a youth corper with former oceanic bank, my friend, stan ibek, signalled me to check out one hottie climbin the stair case towards marketing dept, he said, 'the babe na ur spec, fair, busty, backie, every every' grin' we laffed it off.

Boss!
My Oga at the top, I remain loyal Sir. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
mistytohcute:

i have the same feeling like six times in a month
I think its called; Déjà vu.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Papataiwo: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2015
my father died DEC last year, it was a Saturday morning, I school at Ondo town while my parents lives in ile ife,
that morning that he died I woke up with this heavy burden on me and fear that I can't explain about him, but I kept praying
when it was about 9am that same morning my twin brother called mee that he has died that early morning around 8am
was that a coincidence?
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Duchaello(f): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Marc9:

You asked Mary for assistance? No wonder you took 5th, and it was most likely by luck. Is mary the channel to God? I just don't get why you 'caths' haven't woken up yet. "Hail Mary, pray for us sinners". Who gave her the right and the authority to pray for sinners?

Next time you pray or need intercession, pray to God through the name of Jesus, and not the mere name of Mary.
he's not even a Christian anymore let alone praying through Christ, he's now a buddhist! Imagine the fall?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Duchaello(f): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Eberex:
Mine happened during my nysc days in ogun state. You see, I was posted to a secondary school, odopotu grammar school at ijebu ode north east, but on getting to my lodge I noticed a shrine along the way, hence I vowed not to have anything to do with female students incase her dad is a herbalist.
Fridays I go to lagos for weekends and I have this female friend I used to sleep with each time I come. But in ogun state I am spiritual because I know if I'm not, I might be a victim of juju or whatever. This continued until I asked myself: I'm being a hypocrite in the sense that I Bleep in lagos and go religious in ogun state.
So on this particular day as I was planning on travelling to lagos, I knelt and prayed to God. I told God I am weak and that I know I will Bleep wen I get to lagos, and that I cannot promise God I won't. So I prayed GOd should intervene in my matter. I took off. When I got to lagos I didn't call her, but on the next day I couldn't resist it and I picked up my phone to call her when a message came in. It was from her. The message reads: hi, I'm sorry but I'm no longer interested in this relationship. Bye".
I was speechless for a while, and I called her to ask her if she truly sent that message. She said yes, and asked if I had anything to say. I answered "no, its okay".
That was the weirdest coincidence I've experienced.
But after all these years I can't call it a coincidence. I call it "the power of sincere prayer". That prayer I said was with a humble and contrite heart. I was truthful and I knew I couldn't help myself, and believed God could. We have prayer and we have prayers. Now I know how I'm meant to pray to get my prayers answered.
1,000,000,000 likes
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by nnamdiosu(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2015
scobaba:

To cut it short....Today I work with that company in that same. Building and drive a brand new 2014 Hyundai Elantra..see profile pix cheesy.

Resumed May 7th 2013.

Omo you correct die. all I need to do is just be near you when president good luck is passing and say NA MEN PRESIDENT FIT YOU O.
OR........just wait till one mad man pass and say........( u know the rest) Lol. just joking o.... BUT SERIOUSLY you ARE REALLY BLESSED. thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by benny4wax(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Mine was a very funny experience anyways, it happened last 3 years ago while working at a boutique in Kaduna as a sales representative. On that faithful day i was sent to by my Boss to go buy fuel which which would substitute the NEPA light because of their inconsistency. The distance between our shop and the nearest filling station was up to a 20 minutes walk. I decided to go complete my post ume registration at a nearby cyber cafe with the 30 mins browsing voucher i have remaining, then when i am through i will drive down the filling station with a bike to make up for time wasted. It happened that i finished the whole registration for 30 mins and some seconds, I realized i was too late to even attempt going to the filling station so i had to go back to my boss without the fuel. On seeing him i had to cook up something or that may be my last day in that boutique. So i told my boss that the filling station did not open because they had no fuel so i had to check other places but it was still the same. In annoyance and maybe disbelieve he sent a sales girl to go buy the fuel, He also gave her money for transport so as to hasten her movement. Just as she left, i was dying inside and it seems as if my boss took notice of it. After like five minutes after her departure i saw someone coming straight to the door of our shop, lo and behold it was her matching majestically to our boss to report the result of her exploit to him. I drew close, with ears wide open to listen to her report, i was surprised when i heard her say that the filling station had no fuel and that the other filling station around were over crowded by motorists and commercial bus drivers. After that particular event i whispered to myself "That was close"..I continued working their till i got admitted that same year into Anambra State University to study a course i so dearly love "SOCIOLOGY".

2 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by SkinnyDude(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
yemi2plus:

Same apply to me.

Right now, I have dreamt about my first ever result in uni; I have already seen my score in the dream and it's quite cool. A friend just informed me this evening that the result has been pasted, I just hope my dream come to reality this time around.
when you see the result, try and get back to me.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by idu1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
pweetixandy:
Ook..mine started in primary sch,I had a best friend then,we were best friends for abt 3yrs,after grad lost contact. My first day in secondary schl,I saw this girl in my class and we continued our friendshp. Later we quarelled and she left my schl in jss3 and we didn't see again until d day I was going to write jamb,saw her at yaba,we said hello and went our ways. First day in unio,I saw this girl again! shocked she was in my class,studying the same course,but we were no longer friends. She was later my best friends roommate tho. The chic was just stalking me!
lol. Don't worry, u ll marry the same husband...
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by pweetixandy: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
idu1:
lol. Don't worry, u ll marry the same husband...
lol..and have identical babies abi..it is not my portion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.