Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). (28847 Views)

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? / 7 Weird Things We Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Efostick(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
ayocool:
This happens to me till date.. Sometimes when am somewhere or doing something. Could be just about anything or event, I'll just feel av been in that moment, situation, scene or environment before. The faces and things i see wont just be new to me.. There is always an unusual feeling of the body during this time. What i do usually is i try to close my eyes and think if maybe it was in a dream or how come things seems to be repeating, I would get short flash backs that i dont even understand but similar to the present. Whatever i can pick from there, i do it reality. If i see myself leaving a certain place in the flashback, I will immediately get out of where i am. Or from the flashbacks I will just know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good.

Bro,same here!.....i experience wierd déjà vu's .....The thing even led me to thiking someone is messing with the time/space continuum...it is just wierd but sometimes its kinda cool!!...
that moment is just epic!....same flow of words and all...then it hits me that i have experienced this before!…
Op!...whats your diagnosis?
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Icudkill: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
timmy2409:

Seems more like you're suffering from OCD-level pessimism

thank you smiley
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Icudkill: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
my dad called me one niht. we don't normally talk much.
I was supposed to have a break in school.
he told me to come home for that break - he wanted to travel.
I was supposed to go back in 2 - 3 dayz.
the morning after the niht we talked, mom called, 'u have to come back today, Daddy gotta travel'
packed my bags, travel I did.
That day, on my way back, close to home, I saw more than 9 different Accidents on the lokoja Abuja expressway.. most looked fatal.
I knew what had happened.
Dad died that morning in a car crash.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Eberex(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Duchaello:
1,000,000,000 likes

OoooOOoooh thanks! I saw saw 7 likes but I really don't know who clicked them, but atleast I know you are one of them. Thank you
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by deree(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
ayocool:
This happens to me till date.. Sometimes when am somewhere or doing something. Could be just about anything or event, I'll just feel av been in that moment, situation, scene or environment before. The faces and things i see wont just be new to me.. There is always an unusual feeling of the body during this time. What i do usually is i try to close my eyes and think if maybe it was in a dream or how come things seems to be repeating, I would get short flash backs that i dont even understand but similar to the present. Whatever i can pick from there, i do it reality. If i see myself leaving a certain place in the flashback, I will immediately get out of where i am. Or from the flashbacks I will just know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good.

Wow....I hv experienced dis countless times....always makes me feel special somehw
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by tumaraya: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
I normally have dreams I struggle all morning to remember; to no avail. Only To notice that certain Events and activities undertaken during the Day trigger Thought of that Dream. Like The Real life Event Is what happened in the Dream. Then I try again albeit unsuccessfully to remember the Dream. Really troubling.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ratatis(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
ugodollars50:

Back then as a LAD we were told fearful myths but i never believed most of those, i suppose they were 'stories for the gods'. But one of them goes thus; "THAT WHENEVER A PARTICULAR BIRD (forgotten the name) CHIPS ku ku ku ori ihe nwa ku ku ku ori ihe nwa" translates . . . . . "ku ku ku someone is eating baby's food" then in actual sense someone within the vicinity was tempering with baby's food. One day i was with my Late grandmother plucking bitter leaf when i heard the already familiar sound from the bird from one of the trees in our garden, I mockingly called the attention of my Granny and told her i will like to know who is eating baby's food as i ran into the house LOW AND BEHOLD!! my immediate elder sister was helping herself out from our little sister's (SMA) baby milk!!!!!!!!!!. when i returned she asked confidently hope you've seen her? she was so certain.

FAST FORWARD 23 YEARS LATER Just this year 2nd January 2015

I was rushing to drive my dad for an important village meeting when i heard the same chipping from that particular bird i quickly jumped out of the car to the chagrin of my Dad. I quietly opened the front door to the sitting room LOW AND BEHOLD AGAIN!!!!! my little niece who was baby sitting my little child helping herself out from baby's feeding bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO BETTER WAY TO BELIEVE OLD MYTHS

@ ugodollars50 & herald9.

That's "omen"

At a very tender age, your subconscious mind has been conditioned, through the belief system of people closer to you, to associate the happening of a particular event with certain behavior of a particular bird or insect (bee, for instance). So that anytime such an event is about to take place, & you happen to be in a receptive mind, the Collective Unconscious, of which your subconscious is a part, is already aware. Your subconscious then draws your attention to the behaviour of these birds/insect as an "omen" for what's about to manifest in Linear Time.
The behaviour of these birds/insects will not have any significance to other people whose subconscious has not been associated with that particular event.
Some people see "omens" when they're about to get huge business profits, & so on & so forth.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by LeoFish92(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
ratatis:

That's "omen"

At a very tender age, your subconscious mind has been conditioned, through the belief system of people closer to you, to associate the happening of a particular event with certain behavior of a particular bird or insect (bee, for instance). So that anytime such an event is about to take place, & you happen to be in a receptive mind, the Collective Unconscious, of which your subconscious is a part, is already aware. Your subconscious then draws your attention to the behaviour of these birds/insect as an "omen" for what's about to manifest in Linear Time.
The behaviour of these birds/insects will not have any significance to other people whose subconscious has not been associated with that particular event.
Some people see "omens" when they're about to get huge business profits, & so on & so forth.
Bro there's too many conscious and unconsciousness in your post, it's kinda hard to comprehend for the layman....nice exegesis by the way

3 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by yemi2plus(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
when you see the result, try and get back to me.

Checked!

Didn't come to reality, though, it was close.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by SkinnyDude(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2015
yemi2plus:

Checked!

Didn't come to reality, though, it was close.
but you didn't fail any course?
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by yemi2plus(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
but you didn't fail any course?

No carry-over.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by SkinnyDude(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
yemi2plus:

No carry-over.
thank God. i claim it, in jesus name.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ratatis(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Babe2sure:

It is actually called 'Telepathy or the sixth-sense'. The. communication between two souls. Everyone experiences it at one time or the other. ...................
So many examples abound.
There is no scientific explanation for it. It just happens.

Yes. Not easy to explain it in terms of "Classical Physics" where the model of the universe is based on 3-dimensional plane in which time is "linear".
However, startling correlations are increasingly being observed in the areas of Sub-Atomic Physics, Bio-Physics, Paramedicine, etc, etc, which is giving rise to some provocative theories.
In some experiments, even plants have been observed to react to the thoughts of any person who " intends" to harm them, well in advance.
Some researchers are teaching humans how to communicate with Dolphins through Thought Transference (a.k.a. telepathy) using some instruments. And many other researches, both for good & bad, are going on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ratatis(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
LeoFish92:

Bro there's too many conscious and unconsciousness in your post, it's kinda hard to comprehend for the layman....nice exegesis by the way

Thanks, bro & please forgive my sketchy comments. Fact is that I don't really have the time to write detailed exposition on the subject. My comment is mainly addressed to few who'll understand me, with the hope that someone might take it up from there. For instance, I'm quite sure that OP understands me in Toto.
If there's anyone who's deeply interested but can't understand me, due to the repeated use of the word "subconscious", it remains his responsibility to do more research on it to improve his knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Kenchosen: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
rationalmind:

Yea

As at the said time, the incidence in my opinion was too exact to be dismissed as mere coincidence.

That same incidence back then was the reason I had a belief in the supernatural.

OUR THOUGHTS IN OUR HEARTS IS MORE STRONGER THAT YOU CAN EVER IMAGIN!
Have not HAD? That as a MAN THINKET IN HIS HEART SO HE HIS! God bless you all.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by omotogoodo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is freaky but I'd share it nonetheless.

When I meet people for the first time something from within tell me their names. Its far from guesswork, it comes effortlessly.

Besides, I can look at someone in a pix and tell their name.
My younger sister came back from NYSC camp in 2011 and she was showing me her snapshots and I looked at a lady in the pictures, I said her name is so-so, she was shocked. She asked me if I knew her before I said no.

A colleague at my former place of work bought samsung galaxy whatever and I was admiring the hot gadget. To test myself, I went to pictures.
Saw a pose of him and wifey. I called him and said "this is your wife and her name is so-so (Mind you, I resumed in the company just two days before and I didn't know this guy from adam, save that we were working on a machine together). Dude was lost for words. I told him its a gift and he said omo, I go need your gifting for sports betting o. We laughed it off.

Another one
A classmate of mine was heavy and due for delivery anytime soon. One friday night I had the urge to write a poem (I do free-verse poetry). The title was clear "STILLBIRTH" and I wrote it in less than 5 minutes (very unusual for a lazy poet like moi)

Fast forward to monday. The HOC announced that the lady (classmate) had a stillbirth on friday night that we should go pay her a visit at her house after lectures. I shook my head and muttered "Oh God who am I, I need a clue".

More
I was in school and my mum called me that my big sis had put to bed that two days time is christening ceremony. We had just finished exam. So I left school the second day. The journey is a day plus. By the time I got home they have concluded the whole ceremony and it was late at night. I went to her room, saw the baby.
A big boy he was! She wanted to say his name I said "no need" she said "why" and I replied "cos I know already". She said then mama had told u I said no one told me then she said "oya what's his name I said "Abraham". She asked mama the second day and she told her she didn't inform me of the baby's name, she was shocked beyond words.

Another
Last year, I went to a cyber cafe on the Lagos Island, where I was living before. I do go there to charge my laptop, power bank and phones. The owner of the place is very friendly.

So, as I sat down watching a movie on my laptop. the movie was an Arnold Schwazzenegar thriller. A guy came in plugged in a BB beside me and stepped out just as rapid as he came in. A small still voice (more of a whisper) said to me "that dude's fone might be stolen, keep watch). But silly me was engrossed in the movie. Seconds later, another guy came in. Saw his figure at the socket, he plugged a phone then went out. I assumed it was the former guy.

Few minutes later, the first guy came and raised alarm "my fone's being stolen" I looked there, no phone at the socket. Thank God I plugged my gadget elsewhere. Police came and searched everyone.
I walked home with guilt in my heart. Knowing that I could have saved the day but for my insensitivity!

MORE
I added a lady on bbm. We always had a smooth chat. A day like that we were chatting and I said babe, why are you pensive. She said "I am not pensive" (FYI, we were having a cool chat, her pm, dp and chats suggest nothing of such). I went ahead and told her why she was pensive, she said how did u knw. I said "I just know noni" she said "well, you're a freak" she deleted me. Wasn't surprised a bit!

ANOTHER ONE
I chatted a lady on the office chat incessantly and there was no reply. She chatted back later apologizing that she went to eat. I said "and it took that long, na kilimanjaro you go chop". She was like "hw did you know, I went with a friend". I was actually joking with the fact that kilimanjaro sounds far-away a place but she actually went to eat there. Anybody knows Kilimanjaro at Oniru? Close to Law school bus stop?

I can go on and on. I've learnt to live with my abnormalities and eccentricities, that's what makes me unique; my over sensitivity.
If I'm dating a girl and she's cheating, I'd know quite easily no matter how she cover her tacks.
More why, I'm dating myself now, lolz...
My life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by cmpunk: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
omotogoodo:
This is freaky but I'd share it nonetheless.

When I meet people for the first time something from within tell me their names. Its far from guesswork, it comes effortlessly.

Besides, I can look at someone in a pix and tell their name.
My younger sister came back from NYSC camp in 2011 and she was showing me her snapshots and I looked at a lady in the pictures, I said her name is so-so, she was shocked. She asked me if I knew her before I said no.

A colleague at my former place of work bought samsung galaxy whatever and I was admiring the hot gadget. To test myself, I went to pictures.
Saw a pose of him and wifey. I called him and said "this is your wife and her name is so-so (Mind you, I resumed in the company just two days before and I didn't know this guy from adam, save that we were working on a machine together). Dude was lost for words. I told him its a gift and he said omo, I go need your gifting for sports betting o. We laughed it off.

Another one
A classmate of mine was heavy and due for delivery anytime soon. One friday night I had the urge to write a poem (I do free-verse poetry). The title was clear "STILLBIRTH" and I wrote it in less than 5 minutes (very unusual for a lazy poet like moi)

Fast forward to monday. The HOC announced that the lady (classmate) had a stillbirth on friday night that we should go pay her a visit at her house after lectures. I shook my head and muttered "Oh God who am I, I need a clue".

More
I was in school and my mum called me that my big sis had put to bed that two days time is christening ceremony. We had just finished exam. So I left school the second day. The journey is a day plus. By the time I got home they have concluded the whole ceremony and it was late at night. I went to her room, saw the baby.
A big boy he was! She wanted to say his name I said "no need" she said "why" and I replied "cos I know already". She said then mama had told u I said no one told me then she said "oya what's his name I said "Abraham". She asked mama the second day and she told her she didn't inform me of the baby's name, she was shocked beyond words.

Another
Last year, I went to a cyber cafe on the Lagos Island, where I was living before. I do go there to charge my laptop, power bank and phones. The owner of the place is very friendly.

So, as I sat down watching a movie on my laptop. the movie was an Arnold Schwazzenegar thriller. A guy came in plugged in a BB beside me and stepped out just as rapid as he came in. A small still voice (more of a whisper) said to me "that dude's fone might be stolen, keep watch). But silly me was engrossed in the movie. Seconds later, another guy came in. Saw his figure at the socket, he plugged a phone then went out. I assumed it was the former guy.

Few minutes later, the first guy came and raised alarm "my fone's being stolen" I looked there, no phone at the socket. Thank God I plugged my gadget elsewhere. Police came and searched everyone.
I walked home with guilt in my heart. Knowing that I could have saved the day but for my insensitivity!

MORE
I added a lady on bbm. We always had a smooth chat. A day like that we were chatting and I said babe, why are you pensive. She said "I am not pensive" (FYI, we were having a cool chat, her pm, dp and chats suggest nothing of such). I went ahead and told her why she was pensive, she said how did u knw. I said "I just know noni" she said "well, you're a freak" she deleted me. Wasn't surprised a bit!

ANOTHER ONE
I chatted a lady on the office chat incessantly and there was no reply. She chatted back later apologizing that she went to eat. I said "and it took that long, na kilimanjaro you go chop". She was like "hw did you know, I went with a friend". I was actually joking with the fact that kilimanjaro sounds far-away a place but she actually went to eat there. Anybody knows Kilimanjaro at Oniru? Close to Law school bus stop?

I can go on and on. I've learnt to live with my abnormalities and eccentricities, that's what makes me unique; my over sensitivity.
If I'm dating a girl and she's cheating, I'd know quite easily no matter how she cover her tacks.
More why, I'm dating myself now, lolz...
My life.

can. you guess my name?
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by mytym(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
cmpunk:

can. you guess my name?

He's yet to see your photo na, until then your name is what you say it is...

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ratatis(m): 12:08am On Jan 12, 2015
cmpunk:

can. you guess my name?

It doesn't operate that way, bro!
I don't think he's a "stage performer" calling on you to believe him, nor willing to satisfy your petty curiosity.
I feel he's sharing his experiences with those who'll understand him & encourage him to unfold his latent abilities, which all of us have in varying degrees. It's alright if you're skeptical & choose not to believe him.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Babe2sure(f): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2015
ratatis:

Yes. Not easy to explain it in terms of "Classical Physics" where the model of the universe is based on 3-dimensional plane in which time is "linear".
However, startling correlations are increasingly being observed in the areas of Sub-Atomic Physics, Bio-Physics, Paramedicine, etc, etc, which is giving rise to some provocative theories.
In some experiments, even plants have been observed to react to the thoughts of any person who " intends" to harm them, well in advance.
Some researchers are teaching humans how to communicate with Dolphins through Thought Transference (a.k.a. telepathy) using some instruments. And many other researches, both for good & bad, are going on.

Nice contribution. Yes, in as much as researchers have not be able to unravel the mystery behind having telepathic thought towards another, they will not rest on their oars, until they uncover the causes, significance and developing experiments on their subject matter.

Telepathy is a deep subject matter, very very deep. I give it to them, they have got such inquisitive mindset.

I actually watched documentary on 'relating with Dolphins through 'thought transference', years ago. I was awe-struck by it. But, its still a work-in-progress stuff.

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ugodollars50: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
ratatis:

That's "omen"

Please elucidate further. . . . . . Like my story goes I never for one day believed the story back then even when my siblings confirmed it (i was the doubting Thomas) but the recent scenario had got me thinking for a while!
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by toygod2: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
ok
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 13, 2015
735i:

Nwa Ekwensu? shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Do not be a fool. Ekwensu is not Lucifer. Go and read some books. Do yourself a favor this year.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by hashtagg(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2015
ayocool:

happens to me aswell, makes me fell like am from outa this planet #SPECIAL
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ratatis(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
@ Babe2sure.
Yes, telepathy is very important to the extent that the US Govt has grant-aided investigations & The Russian Govt has, through books & magazines, revealed many of its findings on the subject & went as far as establishing an enquiry known as the " Popov Group ".

Telepathy is " experimentally established fact" as well as any scientific subject can be. Many scientists & philosophers are just afraid to accept the proofs because if they did, it will strike at the very base of the materialistic conceptions of Man. This attitude of not recognising the fact was castigated by Professor C. D. Broad, who said : " It is hardly necessary for me to reiterate my often expressed conviction of the extreme importance for Philosophy & Psychology of the well established results of psychical research, & my regret that most philosophers & psychologists are content to remain in ignorance of them. Telepathy, both simultaneous & precognitive is now experimentally established fact " .

Anyone who wants some definite "facts" about telepathy, will do well to read "Thoughts Through Space" by Sir Hubert Wilkins, who demonstrated practical telepathy with one Harold Sherman, even though they were CONTINENTS apart. These classic experiments which were carefully monitored & witnessed in sworn affidavits by some New York's most prominent citizens, one of whom was Dr. Gardner Murphy, the then Head of Psychology Department at Columbia Univ., proved 70% accurate & were widely reported in the popular press, at the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ratatis(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
ugodollars50:

Please elucidate further. . . . . . Like my story goes I never for one day believed the story back then even when my siblings confirmed it (i was the doubting Thomas) but the recent scenario had got me thinking for a while!

Remember that children are highly suggestible, particularly to those with whom they have developed rapport.
It is very likely a strong rapport existed between you & your grandma, Of Blessed Memory. Since she had this omen working in her life, there's the tendency that she has imparted the "a posteriori" knowledge to you telepathically, as a legacy, out of love she has for you, hoping that one day you'll "build on it". Even today, you can vividly recall how confident she felt when you reported the validity of the omen to her.
Many people do not realize that what our subconscious mind consistently maintains, even if our conscious mind does not appear to accept it, will manifest in our lives, sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by BrightEye(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sometimes you experience an instant help when you need it desperatetly.....

I was comming back from school to home, on legs, because i had no much for transport. I needed only 50 naira to save myself from a long trecking that could make me sick.
Sundenly, i noticed that exact amount flowing around the edge of colvet, i picked it after reciting some words i learnt to be reciting in such situation since childhood, so that i wont turn into something else, lol......

The amount was small, but it helped me in a big way and was highly memorable!

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Babe2sure(f): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
ratatis:
@ Babe2sure.
Yes, telepathy is very important to the extent that the US Govt has grant-aided investigations & The Russian Govt has, through books & magazines, revealed many of its findings on the subject & went as far as establishing an enquiry known as the " Popov Group ".

Telepathy is " experimentally established fact" as well as any scientific subject can be. Many scientists & philosophers are just afraid to accept the proofs because if they did, it will strike at the very base of the materialistic conceptions of Man. This attitude of not recognising the fact was castigated by Professor C. D. Broad, who said : " It is hardly necessary for me to reiterate my often expressed conviction of the extreme importance for Philosophy & Psychology of the well established results of psychical research, & my regret that most philosophers & psychologists are content to remain in ignorance of them. Telepathy, both simultaneous & precognitive is now experimentally established fact " .

Anyone who wants some definite "facts" about telepathy, will do well to read "Thoughts Through Space" by Sir Hubert Wilkins, who demonstrated practical telepathy with one Harold Sherman, even though they were CONTINENTS apart. These classic experiments which were carefully monitored & witnessed in sworn affidavits by some New York's most prominent citizens, one of whom was Dr. Gardner Murphy, the then Head of Psychology Department at Columbia Univ., proved 70% accurate & were widely reported in the popular press, at the time.

Okay. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ratatis(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Babe2sure:

Okay. Thanks for the enlightenment.

It's a pleasure!
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Babe2sure(f): 12:57am On Jan 16, 2015
ratatis:

It's a pleasure!

Kk.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ratatis(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

........I find it very intriguing when you talk about group consciousness. Could kindly throw more light on this.

To the physicist, matter is not "solidity" but "activity".
Every matter is a bunch of vibration. Every single thing vibrates. Every person emits a noise & each person has his own basic frequency of vibration, which determines his level of consciousness.
The human body is an EM entity - a vortex of energy moving & pulsating within other fields of energy.

When people whose basic frequency of vibration are in sympathy with each other come together to form a group, their individual energy fields unite to form one large force field, or group consciousness, or group personality.
As they spend more & more time together, their individual vibrations within the consolidated energy field, gradually come into " phase" or become "entrained'" or resonate with each other.
As time goes on, this group consciousness takes a pseudo life of its own, influencing every member in the group, for good or bad. This makes them interdependent on each other. It becomes increasingly difficult for each person to think & act as an individual while in the group. The strong minded person in the group, usually the group leader, will be playing a greater role by transferring information & ideas telepathically, at a subliminal level, thereby facilitating the process of getting each member of the group conditioned to think & behave in a particular way.
The human brain receives & radiates thought waves. So that everyone is telepathic to some extent. Many people are not aware of being telepathics because it is occurring below the threshold of their consciousness.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ratatis(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Any person who associates & spends most of his time with a particular group, should realize that he is opening himself up to be influenced by the group consciousness.
Just hanging out with a group for 15minutes a day, every day, will gradually synchronize one's consciousness with that of the group consciousness, over a period of time.

"We are open systems, unable to detach ourselves from the beats of this nature of which we are part " -- Gay Guer Luce, in her popular book on biorhythms : BODY TIME, Paladin : St. Albans, 1973.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.