Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please (23892 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by makzeze: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Rubbish! She should marry an orphan.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by gab19: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

This dude am talking about is a very close friend of mine. She has been courting this girl for over six months and he's madly in love with her. The problem ensued between them when he asked the girl hand in marriage.
But the girl only accepted on one condition, and that is, if his mother died, that's when she is going to accept the proposal because mother in-laws tend to create problem in marriage (according to her).

Please this young man needs your advice because he loves this girl very much and wouldn't want his mother dead either...please what should he do?

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next thing....thanks
guy u dey ask annyoin qustn and u go get annoyin answer/advice. My advice 4 dt ur baboon friend is simple,kill ur mother and marry the girl if he is in madly in luv wit d girl. Ode
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by NaLaugh: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2015
This is perhaps the dumbest quest for "advise" i've ever seen.

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by UjSizzle(f): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2015
Tell the girl she will die before any future sons she begets get married. Nonsense.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Hw will a woman born of a woman ask dey man dat wants to marry her, dat she wont marry dey guy if only dey mother is still alive, pls is dis not an abomination.Wasn't she born by a woman or did she just drop lyk a manna from above? Dat gal is really disgusting tell dat guy to tell her to go dig her grave and go bury herself,if dey guy is so stupid and lack wat to tell her yeye . but i pray dat anoda person shud wish her mother same if she even ave one demon.

Pure Igbo girl
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by lakesidepapa(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2015
If I'm the guy, I will just stab the girl to the point of death straight up because she can come from back and kill my mom
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by haryurmide(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2015
Kindly say this prayer for the lady 'when your son is of marriageable age, you will die'. Her response will tell you the kind of person she is. Gaskiya
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by ransomed: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2015
Oh God! Let such a girl have a motherless husband. Allowed her to be blessed with wealth and sons and daughters. My final request oh God is that: her first son will also be motherless when he wants to get married. Amen!
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Remii(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Ask her if she wishes to die before her children's marriage too.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2015
gboss4sure:
Hope he gave her a HOT RESOUNDING SLAP?

he hasnt, buh i knw he will afta u guyz admonision
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by lilcutie8916(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2015
There should be a wtf button on nairaland
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2015
IF HE HIS MADLY IN LOVE THEN LET HIM KILL HIS MOTHER NA CASE CLOSE

GUY YOU BETTER TELL UR FRIEND TO FORGET THAT GIRL NOW ELSE I SEE CALAMITY
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2015
tell her say ehnnn.... The thunder wey qo strike u both dey do press-up....... qal tell u dis thinq nai u nor chanqe her face....... Chaiiiiiiiiiii....... Dis qal na broad day liqht witch
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Yeye story..
I don't believe your story grin

u may nt consider dis reall bt to be candid ....... it happens alot
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2015
Bonapart:
Bigest fool of the year 2015

i agree wif u even though he's ma fwend
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by diasporaman(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2015
Is her mum still alive? If yes , let her kill her mother first .WHAT NONSENSE
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2015
He loves her very much u said..
Ehnn. He should kill his mama na. Wetin remain..
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by samuelprime: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2015
Your friend is stupid oʇ have brought this nonesense gist here.
The girl is insane oʇ have asked for his mum dealth certificate before marriage. Na D girl go poison D guy eventually becos ofcouse his prayer defence don die.
Abeg next!!!
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
There's no big deal here, tell him not to send her away. Tell him to make her a side chick, get a new girl, date her and propose to her, when she agrees, tell the side chick you've seen a girl who will marry you with your mother still alive.
Is that too hard? And this same girl will have brothers who will wish her own mum dead, she will have children who's partners will wish her dead too? Lol, why didnt she just go for a guy who's mother is already dead?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Creamish(f): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
What kinda experience has she had with her MIL? If she has had a nasty experience, did he assist to douse it or did he add more kerosine to the fire? It all depends on how secure she feels with the MIL assuming she has had any particular experience with her.

OR....she culd just be an immature spoilt lil brat.. Love fades overtime dude, check out her reasons for her reservations...if u can deal with it, fine, or else...move d'hell on...
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by IamHumility(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
She wants her mother in-law to die abi? She has forgotten that she will also be a mother in-law To someone's daughter.

And Τ̲̅ђe girl will also wish her dead.

2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

This dude am talking about is a very close friend of mine. She has been courting this girl for over six months and he's madly in love with her. The problem ensued between them when he asked the girl hand in marriage.
But the girl only accepted on one condition, and that is, if his mother died, that's when she is going to accept the proposal because mother in-laws tend to create problem in marriage (according to her).

Please this young man needs your advice because he loves this girl very much and wouldn't want his mother dead either...please what should he do?

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next thing....thanks
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:

he hasnt, buh i knw he will afta u guyz admonision

just hope he doesnt bluff.....

hear ma point nw.........a gall whose capable of saying dat is capable of killing.....tell im to RUN 4 HIS LIFE
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Advice?
Issues like this need no advice. Your friend should have told the lady to go & die immediately & remind her that she will reap what she plans to sow from her future daughter's fiancé.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by uariko(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Exactly what 'll happen to her if her son is getting married to a lady in future!
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by kccarew(f): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Lol@ your N.B... Well two things are involved here, 1. Its either he leaves the babe to find someone else who will love his mum or
2. He should advice the babe to build a good relationship with his mum so they can both enjoy each other's company...all the best!!!
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by tola9ja: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2015
TO BOTH OF THEM

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Harmvirus:

What is there to sort out? Who to die first? undecided

Use your imagination. How do you think the mother will react?
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2015
And she expect you to marry her with her own mum alive Evils everywhere. embarassed

Tell her to kill her mum first after which you will follow suit. Nonsense. undecided
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by onatisi(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by yemigreg247(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by andyanders: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Considering your post here OP, I deduce that your guy is the type that can eliminate his mother because no sane man will even accommodate such statement.Let your friend chose between his mother and the lady.Let him go and kill his mother and die with a curse or I pray the lady even die so that the old woman who suffered to train the boy would be alive to enjoy her son.
What kind of an evil lady is that that would want her mother inlaw to die in order for her to marry her son? She is evil.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by stunningjudy(f): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2015
My opinion, d guy should dump her. Y shd she want his mum dead abeg? Some girls sef dey craze. She is a prospective MIL so I pray her prospective DIL wishes her dead as well. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Check The Boot At The Shopping Mall (pics) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.