Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria (83043 Views)

The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From / If You Don't Have 500,000naira, You CANT Marry From Nsukka (pic Proof) / Why Do Igbos Especially The Anambrans Marry From Their Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by deavicky(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
chaberry:
Gud things are worthy and expensive, bad things are worthless and cheap, so count ur teeth with ur tongue nd knw what i mean
is Ikwere girl a good thing?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
donmalcolm21:
nice smile, nwanyi mbano. Hope the Mbano piece there is not true

Thanks dear.
I think a marriage survey can help you out.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Urine: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
cheruv:

ara o naagba gi? angry

I asked an innocent and genuine question here and you ask if I'm mad? You're playing with fire and if you're not careful it will burn you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Larow(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
D more reason u see 80year old men still nursing children in primary and secondary school! Only in igbo land! Yorubas are too wise! Dem go even return ur bride price

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by amanikondo: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
apc are party of thugs,jihadist,mafia and rejected pdp
cabals,frm d onset i knew apc are desperate 4 power
if u guys are nt mindfull of this party nigeria go enter
one chance,bcus they knew they are bond to failure i
said it dt they is no smoke wtout fire apc are up to
smtn,hmm our vote is 4 gej,formally i hate pdp wt my
last breath bt d party has manage to flush sm bad
eggs out to apc dt bring me into dt party ,gej is still d
most credible man 4 dt post.
This is what happened when you smoked too much Weed. Wetin concern APC with this thread

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Elvis506(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
chaberry:
Gud things are worthy and expensive, bad things are worthless and cheap, so count ur teeth with ur tongue nd knw what i mean
are u selling her away or mArrying her away to someone that loves her?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by LaurelP(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
ICHINONYE:

Nwa na abum onye Agbiyi Umuede Nkpa ,a name keli gii oo

Nwanne ndewo
Kedu ebe inokwanu ugbua?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by manny4life(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmm... You will never see Anambra on that list. Ndi Anambra don't marry like that..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Datruggedman: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
na only for mbaise u go see a woman of 80yrs still a youth

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=freeman191 post=29568217]

Source: http://top10ng.com/10-expensive-cultures-marry-nigeria/[quote] Why only IGBO'S.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by brightisodje(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
chaberry:
sorry for u that's y u girls there grow into woman no husband to seltle down with or nonsense curture grin
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by kcstyle40(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
How much is the bride price in olamaboro igala tribe ooooo... Kogi state
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by obiak4(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:
i never heard of some of those tribes
are u too from France?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by ICHINONYE(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
which eva way its Nkpa am not n Igbo teacher so i dont kno much about that cheers
cheruv:

is that Mkpa or nkpa kos in Igbo 'n' can't come before 'kp'
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by eagleeye2: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
LaurelP:

But I heard their girls are unruly
How true is dis?
Why don't you ask this question, where you heard it.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by ICHINONYE(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
anom Lagos ugbua ke maka gi
LaurelP:

Nwanne ndewo
Kedu ebe inokwanu ugbua?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by christaddicted: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
I learnt if a man marries from Nsukka, you'll get one free.. How true is that? cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by somcherry(f): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
That's why their men rarely marry more than one wife because if bride price is 10 naira, they will marry 4 wives with 24 children.

Nawaoo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yusphull:

Likewise myself... BTW, you just have to start from somewhere coz you can't just wake up one day and get married the following day..

Marriage is not a day job...
i know
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Datruggedman:
na only for mbaise u go see a woman of 80yrs still a youth
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by sowhatifiamibo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
ChristyG:
hahaha,who fed u with dat cheap lie?u ave not seen expensive stuffs that pack up easily and dont last at all.just check d electrical appliances u ave at home.there are lot of expensive things that have little or no quality.this also applies to d topic,all na wash joor
And after spending all that money,what's the guarantee she will stick around for the long run and not disappear once she finds another guy who's richer and wealthier?!! If it costs that much to marry from those areas,she better be worth the money and not turn out to be a bad investment!! This is 2015 and guys don dey wise up!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by donmalcolm21(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
deracathy:

Thanks dear.
I think a marriage survey can help you out.
thanks, can you check your mail now.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by ibro360(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
No wonder they have lots of old single sisters

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by usibengate(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thanks op noted
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Krisddon: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
hmmm.....since my dad is ibo....which means no nigeria man will marry me,? cry hmmmm...maybe i will marry a whiteman
but thank God am not from the list mentioned grin

I'm dead serious! Your beauty got my head spinning. If I can't pay your bride price once, I can pay by instalment. Can I mail you?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Jasi7(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:
My Igbo people

I hail una ooooo
Nah una dominate the list......
And I be wan marry for una side ooogrin

How will I do it now, with all these expenses

U can try plateau state..their irigwe gurls and berom gals are cheap to get married to?....150k shld do.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by mckay06(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
freeman191:

Source: http://top10ng.com/10-expensive-cultures-marry-nigeria/
Always get ur facts right before you inform people, Ogoja shouldnt be in dat list, at least I married from there
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Googleus(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
VickyyB:

No one is expensive. We are not commodities. angry

VickyyB, so u b igbo.....
na him i come deh find beautiful wife since...

but am avoiding that list o nne...

''ODIKWA very expensive''
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
ibrokola:

How much does everything on the list cost? Rough estimate
over 1.5 M

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by dre11(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Obaino2013:

Come and marry from Anambra, we are not expensive grin

Packing my bags down theregrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by Obaino2013(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

Packing my bags down theregrin
Lol
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria by jechona(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
freeman191:

Source: http://top10ng.com/10-expensive-cultures-marry-nigeria/

bros, you have tried very well but, am afraid this write-up is misleading. You need to do more research and tell people the truth rather than promote false stories.

I have lived with the efik people of Cross River State for more than 25 years and I have never seen where a canival is organised as a fulfilment for a traditional marriage. (perhaps, there is another set of efik people am yet to know)

Ogoja you mentioned above is not as expensive as you exaggerated above.

I don't know of other tribes you mentioned too but please correct the information you provided and save the thousands of relationships you have started destroying with your false information.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

131-year-old "Iya Orisa" Living Under Olumo Rock - Photos / The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures / Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.