Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (57221 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cheeun:
Orisirisi! They are both sick. undecided
how ?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by annibro(f): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
jahlove4jah:
funny enough this guy is my name sake, we are from the same town and possibly from the same village if he is from Umugama in Umuchu.

Its not FUNNY o! Stories like dis are always in Duplicate. O boy shine ur eyes shocked
Na joke o!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Ezevajina: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
if this story is true, then boko must be haram
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Edusouls(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimkaire:
This is one helluva show cheesy cheesy.

The man's complaining of 160k when this babe made everyone know he is an illiterate undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile, the 160k rice and drinks nko? Who chow and drink am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo before some misogynists come calling for my tiny neck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
foolish girl,women and stupidity are couples since eden,and why should you joke with such heartbreaking ocassion,because it is not your brother,then you would have known how painful it is...

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
I think its all planned since the bride's parent were not even present in church for the wedding. Smh. What kind of parent would support such If she no see job now them so say ....I just know she will soon regret it.

Evils everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
KingBish:
There's certainly more to this gist.
The Ifunanya definitely knew the guy dropped out of school but has love for education which made him see her through school.
So until she comes out with her real reason, I shall reserve my comment
what are you trying to imply,this is why some men treat women like tissue paper,a lady like u did all dis nonsense and u r tryg to justify her actions with any unsubstiantial reasons,no wonder women don't tell themselves the truth,dats y it is said dat women r the eemies of themselves.So u can allow a lady to this to ur brother ? SHM

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
callmenow:
Can someone with an OND be considered a graduate, even from a federal polytechnic? He should be happy that he was not living with a grasshopper. Grasshopper in marriage is worse that hell for any man or woman. Good riddance to bad rubbish. The 'groom' is a lucky man.
What is this rubbish this one is saying ?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by gbodimowo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Man & woman deceiving themselves since 99AD..
like I always said if someone isn't up to you don't bother investing
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cheeun:
Seconded.
hmmmmmm,women sha,always finding a way to defend themselves,imagine if it were a guy that did dis,Honestly,would u say the same ?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
jahlove4jah:
funny enough this guy is my name sake, we are from the same town and possibly from the same village if he is from Umugama in Umuchu.
nawa oh! And if karma begin punish her 2moro, she go blame d innocent witches & wizard wey dey dia village..
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimkaire:
This is one helluva show cheesy cheesy.

The man's complaining of 160k when this babe made everyone know he is an illiterate undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile, the 160k rice and drinks nko? Who chow and drink am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo before some misogynists come calling for my tiny neck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
picture of thiny neck
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by gbodimowo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

I don't think there is a favourable way or best way to punish her.......

Because the
The money she took
The time of the guy she wasted
The crd cards of the guy she swallowed
The gift and dinner she had
The body fluid of the guy she wastedgrin
The words and prayer of the guy she abandon

Will all join hands to punish her
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by mrlabari(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
pls wht is mean of drop out b/c i school wet jonathan at aso r
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Edusouls(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
wickedness of the highest order,but the law of karma will visit her three folds..
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is pure wickedness
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
milychocs:

Why curse her this early in the year?
Without learning her own side of the story?

Yeah, it is okay to call off a wedding that one knows wont work...better than living a lie
Just better to do so before wedding plans are finished

But you never know.....something might just happen and it has to be on that day
Sad, but true

My only wahala with the story is that the would have been bride allowed the guy spend on her and etc, and all with the agreement of marrying him
If true, it is wrong and fraudulent
But still better not to let the wedding hold...both parties have to want it
She has to pay for the wedding expenses though

I would
with ur comment,now I know y the lady is mean,virtually all ladies are anyway,so am not surprised by ur's and her's

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Ilekeh(f): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by gbodimowo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please can we have her picture here so she doesn't go around decoding ppl again
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Homguy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Yet some paid Apc e or he-goats want to force a nakedd,stark illiterate down our throats and our very complex society!??...GEJ till 2019..
illiterate!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Ilekeh(f): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
*modified*
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by omooye4real(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Heyeaaaaaaa. Nawaoooooo.
Ladys of this'days are very weeked o.
You know what! Guy? never to worry ok
Just take heart. Ifunaya is not your wife but your wife was on her way coming beliave me.

"LIFE IS A CHALLENGE"
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Ofklaw: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Now I understand why men pour women acid
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Igbo girls -very deceptive!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Ilekeh(f): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015

Narrating what happened, Uzoigwe said he proposed to Ifunanya for marriage and she agreed on condition that he would send her to school, which he agreed.

He said after she gained admission, he was financing her education and they agreed to wed during her final year.

He said he had paid her bride price and she was part of the whole wedding plan and he even gave her parents N160,000 to prepare for the wedding, besides other arrangements and expenses incurred on the wedding and reception.

Okay, I didn't read this part.

Na wa oh. Na real wickedness sha grin grin grin

So where did the guy get all these money if he's a school dropout?!!!!

His business and he himself ought to be probed.

I hope his business doesn't take him to Malaysia, China, and/or India
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by ajebuter(f): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Guy, I know it's painful and shameful

But believe me, she is not your God-chosen wife.

I believe God has a better option for this man

And that lady is gonna look for tears one day for what she did to this poor guy.

Just take heart, it is definately a blessing in disguise for this groom.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by omotollha: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
By the time she starts reaping what she has sown, people will start pitying her, they will not knw what she has done... Please don't utter any word, let God judge her...
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by annibro(f): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
But why did d guy drop out from skool wen he had enuf money 2 sponsor someone? I think he shud just go complete his education b4 it happens again cos ladies like dis are still on d loose.
As 4d Lady, ds is d most Cruel tin 2 do 2 someone. Why wait till dat day?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Ilekeh(f): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
"He's a business man" does not fly.

I don't trust his source of income.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by natureblack(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cheeun:
smiley
your signature ........it caught my dirty-mind in the act grin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by chigoizie7(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
fijiano202:
wicked world....if the guy attacks the lady for revenge,people would call for his head....i wonder why she agreed for an illiterate to finance her education when she clearly had no interest

Guy whats the best way to punish her?
the best revenge is to be very succesful in life, make soo much money ,probably get a part-time edu, even if its just OND, then u can throw it all to her face, believe u me, anyman that would want to marry her will most likely ask questions and since dey are from same villa, people will talk, no right thinking man will want such a lady as a wife unless a foolish man which his former will most likely be better than, besides, karma is such a heartless bitch, she certianly will come calling, as for the brother, whenever she come asking for forgivenss when u must have finally made it, plz forgive her, its not easy to do so, but u ve killed her psychologically no matter how hrtless she thinks she is. Just be very succesful( make it morethan dangote sef) lolz ma 2cents

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by preselect(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
it wouldn't have happened if he showed his certificates. . . if he has any

these days nigerians want educated people cool
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by ArabianPrince: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
I keep saying it. Most Nigerian women are full of Pranks. Always trying to Prank me.... But I don't get Cranky. Frankly, this man will now start to Shank them. Pls don't quote me. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.