Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? (3675 Views)

can you date a girl who has too many male friends?? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Guy,be worried.

I can tell you with fact,half of those guys are her toaster..
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by chrislu(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2015
kekilika:
Bros, any relationship u r in n u feel suspicious, envious, mistrust, threaten, is not a heathy one. No matter what the whole nairaland squad would say, it won't take away that suspicion or mistrust you are feeling. Just make your position known to her about how you feel. Friends don't hide things from each other. Friends communicate(dialogue).

if you ask her n she flares up that you r accusing her, bros there is problem ooo
If you ask her n she smiles and assure u that they r just friends, there is problem ooo
If u ask her and she cries that you r not trusting, there is problem ooo

NB: don't try to mould ur gf into something else, u met her that way
tnx mehn
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by chrislu(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2015
sauceny:

My brother there is LOVE in sharing.
I don't share
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Bwaal(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2015
cyprianlah:
She be footbal club manager

Oga be worried o
lol
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by FLAWLES(f): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2015
No stay calm ad mk more female friends

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by chrislu(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
No stay calm ad mk more female friends
I've got female frnds but we ain't all that close, we've all got boundaries.
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Deefuray(f): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2015
justmag:

You heard him say more guys than the guys he knows!!! I would be worried! What if she ran through all these men?? angry
But she was like that before they started dating.
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2015
i dont think you should be worried bt watch her closely,some girls keep more of male friends dan female friends...like me,most of my friends are males cos am more comfortable with dem dan females,atleast dey dnt jelous u or betray u & moreover i learn alot from dem, keepin male frends dosnt mean u sleeping with dem...bt take time to study her wit d male frends,she mite av oda hidden agenda,she mite nt be like me
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by justmag(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:

But she was like that before they started dating.

Well some forward thinking guys see that as a turn off! While I do know most girls get along with guys better than they do with girls, I also kno the amount of males u keep can say alot about u!

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Deefuray(f): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2015
justmag:

Well some forward thinking guys see that as a turn off! While I do know most girls get along with guys better than they do with girls, I also kno the amount of males u keep can say alot about u!
I beg to disagree, that a girl keeps too many male friends doesn't mean she is going out with them and that a girl has just female friends doesn't make her a saint either
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by coldHeat: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Date her with an OPEN MIND so when u find out she OPENened her legs to a man you won't MIND.
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by jworos(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bros,shey na frm frnd u take turn boyfriend?? ?
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by justmag(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:

I beg to disagree, that a girl keeps too many male friends doesn't mean she is going out with them and that a girl has just female friends doesn't make her a saint either

All you can do is speak for yourself! You may have some guy friends and it's just that and nothing more! But there are some girls running thru these male friends like a marathon! I have seen and witnessed this! There are so many of them. Some of them blame it on alcohol, they blame it on "i thought he was a good guy!, they blame it on "i thought since we were already friends we could have a good relationship!"....Ohhh I could go on!
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Missmossy(f): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
When insecurity rares its ugly head, just be calm getting worked up won't do you any good I must confess.
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Deefuray(f): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
justmag:

All you can do is speak for yourself! You may have some guy friends and it's just that and nothing more! But there are some girls running thru these male friends like a marathon! I have seen and witnessed this! There are so many of them. Some of them blame it on alcohol, they blame it on "i thought he was a good guy!, they blame it on "i thought since we were already friends we could have a good relationship!"....Ohhh I could go on!

Funny enough I don't keep company, male and female inclusive, so it's not about speaking for myself. A girl who wants to cheat will cheat whether she has too many male friends or not.
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Jean7: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
hahaha be very afraid
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by justmag(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:

Funny enough I don't keep company, male and female inclusive, so it's not about speaking for myself. A girl who wants to cheat will cheat whether she has too many male friends or not.

what you mean by you don't keep company U sound like you got hurt bad in d past!! I agree with that!! A girl who wants to cheat will cheat! It's an unstoppable force but a girl with more male friend is MORE likely to sleep with some of them though! That's all am saying!
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Deefuray(f): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
justmag:

what you mean by you don't keep company U sound like you got hurt bad in d past!! I agree with that!! A girl who wants to cheat will cheat! It's an unstoppable force but a girl with more male friend is MORE likely to sleep with some of them though! That's all am saying!
Well... Everyone is entitled to his/her belief
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by justmag(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:

Well... Everyone is entitled to his/her belief

True! And I respect yours smiley
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:
It might just be her nature to keep male friends. some girls are like that

something oddly psychotic and psychologically unbalancing about this theory.. i see gangbanging grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Deefuray(f): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
voltron:

something oddly psychotic and psychologically unbalancing about this theory.. i see gangbanging grin grin
Lol, that's insecurity
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by chrislu(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
My broda it's not so easy
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Yusphull(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Midehi:
i dont think you should be worried bt watch her closely,some girls keep more of male friends dan female friends...like me,most of my friends are males cos am more comfortable with dem dan females,atleast dey dnt jelous u or betray u & moreover i learn alot from dem, keepin male frends dosnt mean u sleeping with dem...bt take time to study her wit d male frends,she mite av oda hidden agenda,she mite nt be like me

On point...wink
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
chrislu:
We jst started dating n I found out that she knows so many guys, like 2 times d guys I know, shud I b understanding or should I open my eyes wide? Cus we're a gud team together.

Guy man if i were u i would try to understand why she has so many male friends...when u find out and its okay by u just relax but not with ur eyes closed sha,cos some guys are only just friends with girls they can't approach directly or prbbly hv been turned down by her and they ended up being friends of course not forgetting their original intentions.
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by chrislu(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
jworos:
Bros,shey na frm frnd u take turn boyfriend?? ?
Yeah sure.
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by chrislu(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
runnazz:

Guy man if i were u i would try to understand why she has so many male friends...when u find out and its okay by u just relax but not with ur eyes closed sha,cos some guys are only just friends with girls they can't approach directly or prbbly hv been turned down by her and they ended up being friends of course not forgetting their original intentions.
Thanks mehn
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by jworos(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
chrislu:
Yeah sure.
so no need to b worried, jst expect d unexpected just in case...
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by 100Cents: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
There is a saying.

Boys and girls are hardly ordinary friends.

All those guys are hitting on her. Tell me she can resist ten handsome men..

But the easiest way to keep a lady coming for you is to act uninterested. Let her keep making the moves and fixing the dates.. Once you start monitoring her as your property, she starts cheating.

I have learnt to suppress emotions..
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
embarassed
Mafioso47

Cumman tell me why d op is lightskinned
Re: My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? by chrislu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
badoolee:
embarassed
Mafioso47

Cumman tell me why d op is lightskinned
Is being light skinned a crime?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? / When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything / See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.