Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

mODIFIED - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / mODIFIED (16729 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / mODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Front page please!

Cc

Obinoscopy
Re: mODIFIED by Scatterboss(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

I agree with you. It should be 60, that will make more sense.

If they reduce it to 55, it means that Ngwagwe and Tomakint will be retirees already. That is unfair.

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

If they reduce it to 55, it means that Ngwagwe and Tomakint will be retirees already. That is unfair.
Too wicked grin
Re: mODIFIED by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
Front page please!

Cc

Obinoscopy

Which kain front page ... A thread filled with half truths and conjectures. It belongs to the recycle bin

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by ChinemeOkpan: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
datolee:

Maitatsine is not terrorist group.. it was more of a riot, you can go and read about them. Even your VP acknowledged the fact that the army is under equipped. Maitatsine fought using hatchets, bows and arrows, swords, clubs, dane-guns and daggers.

Ask the Americans what they are seeing in Afghanistan and Iraq and the rest of the places. Thanks for your contribution Mr. Intellect.

Go and shove your patronizing post where the sun dont shine.

When they loose an argument, they start garbling. Maitatsine and Boko Haram are both security challenges that the country has faced. GMB was able to quell the former before it could transform into the monster that constitutes Boko Haram today.

That is what intelligent leaders do, they nip it in the bud earlier on to avoid future calamities like Nigeria is experiencing, and it does not always have to be through military force but other instruments such as dialogue and diplomacy could have been employed. What did your dunderhead of a President do? NOTHING!- Just Hot air everyday. Continuous lies to the Nigerian populace about the security situation in the country.

Secondly, how convenient for you to compare the Boko Haram situation to Iraq and Afghanistan. Ridiculous! America is fighting a war in countries thousands of miles away from their country which involves huge logistical resources from their bases in Europe and Asia. Boko Haram is a group of unorganised illiterates that have grown in confidence due to the failures of this Government. They are based in Nigeria and maybe in the borders with neighboring countries, they kidnapped over 200 girls and till today, not one of them has been rescued.

Can you stop misinforming NLAnders.

6 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Which kain front page ... A thread filled with half truths and conjectures. It belongs to the recycle bin
could you please Stfu? This is not Romance section.
Re: mODIFIED by Bruteforce101: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

If they reduce it to 55, it means that Ngwagwe and Tomakint will be retirees already.That is unfair.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chisos christ. Tomakunt the p.us.sy chaser. Bros, You are wicked.

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by ChinemeOkpan: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chisos christ. Tomakunt the p.us.sy chaser. Bros, You are wicked.

I am just looking out for their interest.

embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by tomakint: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

grin grin not even in 15years time grin grin

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by ChinemeOkpan: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
tomakint:

Ehn we are saying the same thing na.

You wont reach the Nigerian retirement age of 70 until 15 years time

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
could you please Stfu? This is not Romance section.

I would not Stfu... Until buhari goes back to taking care of his 140 cows.

I would not Stfu and watch you peddle the fact that a man who could not protect himself from his soldiers to the extent they kicked him out ... this same man thinks he can protect us from boko haram.

I would not Stfu and watch you peddle an economically clueless dictator as the best thing since sliced bread.

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
tomakint:

Hahahahaha
Re: mODIFIED by KpStone(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
I like Bode George's quote. Goners!!

Re: mODIFIED by tomakint: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Ehn we are saying the same thing na.
You wont reach the Nigerian retirement age of 70 until 15 years time
Really? But how does adding 15 years to someone in his 30s make him 70 grin grin ChinemeOkpan are you implying you are a native he-goat! grin grin

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by ChinemeOkpan: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
tomakint:

Really? But how does adding 15 years to someone in his 30s make him 70 grin grin ChinemeOkpan are you implying you are a native he-goat! grin grin

Tomakint please are you claiming you are in ur 30s

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your pics that have surfaced on NL look like you are at least 53

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Bruteforce101: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
tomakint:

Old man the igrigri. I salute oooo baba pensioner wink

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Scatterboss(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
tomakint:

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
[ grin

Re: mODIFIED by ChinemeOkpan: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
[ grin

What is funny abt that?

Any jobless fool that eats chicken once a year and post it on FB can go and edit stuff on wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by tomakint: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Tomakint please are you claiming you are in ur 30s

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your pics that have surfaced on NL look like you are at least 53
53? shocked shocked grin grin I swear you have health challenges grin no be only 53 why not 73 grin cheesy
Re: mODIFIED by ChinemeOkpan: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015

Re: mODIFIED by Bruteforce101: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
[ grin

A family that eat chicken once a year and celebrate it like they killed 10 cow can be regarded as failure. A man that cant his feed his wife/family and make her prostitute to feed the family is a total failure as well. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
What the Prof. Osinbajo said is "The retirement age is this high because people are afraid of life outside work. There is no benefit for the elderly, no social security and pension comes late. But when we come on board we will provide social security for the elderly and ensure that payments are duly paid to pensioners. When that is provided, we will then review the retirement age".

Personally, 55 years retirement age should be fine
That would mean, in theory, that more jobs will be available for the younger ones. The social security program could be partly funded by 3% of workers' salaries, while the rest would be from a luxury tax and export earnings.
Re: mODIFIED by Scatterboss(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

A family that eat chicken once a year and celebrate it like they killed 10 cow can be regarded as failure. A man that cant his feed his wife/family and make her prostitute to feed the family is a total failure as well. cheesy

Lmaoooo. You guys are damn crazy grin

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by luvinhubby(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What is there in the video to show that Buhari was buying weapons? And besides, that videowas in 1982 when Shagari was still the president.
The poster of that edited video is an unrepetant liar.
Re: mODIFIED by ayukdaboss(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Please tell us the sensible thing that Jonathan said in his speech?
You didn't understand that guy well..
Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have a way of making the insurgirls feel pained and useless, I have a way of making them quote me cheesy

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Bruteforce101: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
I have a way of making the insurgirls feel pained and useless, I have a way of making them quote me cheesy

Ahahaha mumu, you don suffer well well. No one take you serious anymore cos you have been disgraced. Hehehehehe. I love it.

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
CFCfan:

That would mean, in theory, that more jobs will be available for the younger ones. The social security program could be partly funded by 3% of workers' salaries, while the rest would be from a luxury tax and export earnings.
You should join the train... Join us!
Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

You didn't understand that guy well..
Abeg shey you understand am?
Re: mODIFIED by ayindejimmy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
taharqa:

The OP is just a FRUSTRATED little fellow, plzzz pay him no heed.....

*una nova see anytin yet. Today crowd na even small one sef. wait as the train moves round the remaining 35 states*

Tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Edgar’s Handover Was Stopped / “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi / FG Moves To Check Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.