Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (51471 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by DOCTOR90: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
problem with pretty girls

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by rossychik(f): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Well it is diff stroke 4 diff folk, d reasons may differ
1 insecurity some think dt ugly folk don't cheat, I don't knwoo.

2 D ugly may knw how 2 do. I mean being good in bed, u neva can tell

3 D ugly may b compatible wit him or her
Note: we say beauty is And remains d eyes of d beholder. So an ugly duckling 2 u may be handsome dude or beauriful gal 2 some other persons. Hope I hv answered ur questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by passionate88: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
sophtaf:
whichever take a pick! grin
HOE kay

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by breakeven: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
There is no girl that is ugly. Beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder. there is something always beautiful in every woman. it is not always about face or figure.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by sophtaf(f): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
passionate88:
HOE kay
yea p**sy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by dayotheone(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
because marriage does not deal with beauty but with how mature , intelligent and ability to build there future together .. but unfortunately most over-handsome or over- beautiful pple are to found of them self.. that they don't find time to tame there character or habit ..

you find behaviour like ( proudness, indiscipline , over accessories, less - humility e.t.c ) just because they have there face to deceive them..I guess this are one of the major issue ..

and to some others, they believe beautiful pple are more expensive , trouble and less truthful.. cos they are more vulnerable ..its work to find a better and more understanding appearance..
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by dayotheone(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
well, to me I understand " beauty in the eye of the beholder " as ....the radiation of your inward to outside ..cos every body knows when something is beautiful..

let me share something with you guys : have seen some girls that are less beautiful..but when I move with them , there believe , behaviour and thought ..makes me forget that they are " less beautiful" and I start falling in love with girls like that even without knowing it ..just because of what she took her self for .

..therefore it depends on what you are looking into , that defines your beauty , cos actually some beautiful or handsome pple are not marriage-able
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by babico: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
No comments
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by diamondinyang(f): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
well, the above topic is very true because have witnessed it and is becoming rampant now.
but the truth is that some people do not really fancy the facially beauty but the inner beauty seems to be priority. you can't eat beauty and also it will fades someday.
remember you are living with the character and not the beauty. you can marry the most gorgeous woman but no peace because you only looked at the facial beauty only but failed to consider who she is or what character he/she exhibit.
be wise, choose well don't be deceive by beauty.
marry a beautiful woman or man with a beautiful character.
JUST MY OPINION
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by JahzaraAde(f): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U bn playing holy lately. Whatzup with ya mate?

Lol JackSparrow, we meet again smiley

Ah ah, you've followed me long enough to realise my religion is quite central to who I am. Or have I behaved in a contrary manner?(feel free to tell me lol)

And I saw your last mention - leave my team alone! I'm a proud supporter of the gunners cheesy
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Lol JackSparrow, we meet again smiley

Ah ah, you've followed me long enough to realise my religion is quite central to who I am. Or have I behaved in a contrary manner?(feel free to tell me lol)

And I saw your last mention - leave my team alone! I'm a proud supporter of the gunners cheesy

Lol. Now thats another reason why handsome dudes marry ugly ladies; they want a lady who's got a disciplined spiritual life. A lady who's got this connection with God. You kw why? She helps compliment the dude's poor spiritual life
And pls id lk yu to divorce every relationship uv got with Arsenal tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by bastien: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
nikkiehan:
hum ok m cmin wait for me o I dey com
which kind future waiting be dis na cry ,don't u mb knowing ageing? angry
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by JahzaraAde(f): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. Now thats another reason why handsome dudes marry ugly ladies; they want a lady who's got a disciplined spiritual life. A lady who's got this connection with God. You kw why? She helps compliment the dude's poor spiritual life
And pls id lk yu to divorce every relationship uv got with Arsenal tongue tongue

Oh wow. Have you not met beautiful ladies who are also God-fearing and spiritually grounded?
There are plenty o smiley

I've supported Arsenal since I was 7, I refuse jump ship because things are a lil rocky with the team lol. Not a glory hunter like some ppl *cough* Man U supporters *cough*!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by jotax(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The girl/guy u call ugly, may b d finest to d spouse.
Besides, there's more to marriage than beauty and attraction.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Oh wow. Have you not met beautiful ladies who are also God-fearing and spiritually grounded?
There are plenty o smiley

I've supported Arsenal since I was 7, I refuse jump ship because things are a lil rocky with the team lol. Not a glory hunter like some ppl *cough* Man U supporters *cough*!

Are u in d category of beautiful yet God fearing?

And for the arsenal thing ehn, u can still change dear. Its never too late. Il be d happiest if u swap arsenal for chelsea
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nely77(m): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2015
To balance the equation!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2015
Does it really matter undecided
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by JahzaraAde(f): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

And for the arsenal thing ehn, u can still change dear. Its never too late. Il be d happiest if u swap arsenal for chelsea

Beautiful game tonight, I know you watched it mate! I've been an Arsenal supporter all my life and I'll continue to be for many years to come!

So glad we beat the most conceited team in all football history tonight.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Beautiful game tonight, I know you watched it mate! I've been an Arsenal supporter all my life and I'll continue to be for many years to come!

So glad we beat the most conceited team in all football history tonight.

Tbh, arsenal really had great game tonight. And fr Welback to hv scored on his return further made it thrilling

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by ifydio(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
mesoade:
lololololo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Qualer: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?

i for like marry you but... if i do, i would end up being one of the fine guys that has an ugly wife. just saying!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by ChubbyT(f): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Ohmigod see ukwu. u re backwardly endowed girl 'D
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 21, 2015
The ugly ones would go outa their way to please you and make u happy while the beautiful/handsome ones are always too full of themselves. I've been there, so I know!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2015
ChubbyT:

Tnx
urw, dont mention.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Well, to my own understanding, handsome guys cnt deal with most pretty girls' ego, some cnt stand d competition with other guys,so they settle for 'less'.

Some ugly guys have nothng to lose when dating a very pretty girl. While some pretty girls have this mentality of believing all handsome guys are cheats/flirts

i rmmbr wooing a very pretty buxom,confessing my feelings and she told me plainly she dsnt trust me and she knows other girls will surely come after me
i guess she's was using her head instead of her heart
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by mandonnels(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Janeify:
If handsome guys marry beautiful women then what will happen to the ugly ones?

Have you ever seen two she goats breeding?
it's to balance d equation.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
bastien:
Well for weitin me don see,handsome dude are lazy, go to any institution, the ugly ones are the most intelligent ones, why? I don't know o

Also ugly guys/girls dey use der time and resources well...

Point me on handsome rich nigga for naija, n I go point virgin wit 3kids

OBJ n Tinubu... fine? grin

Shey otedola or adenuga no fine? If I hear say I marry ugly man tarrrrhhhh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by bastien: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
esosa993:

Shey otedola or adenuga no fine? If I hear say I marry ugly man tarrrrhhhh
I'm ugly n rich, will u marry me
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by sparko1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
DDeliverer:
Honestly, I've noticed this pattern...and it scares me!

I can't settle for anything ugly angry

Am glad it will work perfectly in my favor.

But for all the handsome guys, take heart! at least you will compliment things.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
bastien:
I'm ugly n rich, will u marry me

In the long run even tho u rich so long a guy is ugly she's gonna cheat with an handsome dude take it or leave it.... At times its not always about the m$oney the cute dude gets the last laugh nani anyday,anytime the cute dude rules

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by bastien: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
esosa993:

In the long run even tho u rich so long a guy is ugly she's gonna cheat with an handsome dude take it or leave it.... At times its not always about the m$oney the cute dude gets the last laugh nani anyday,anytime the cute dude rules
hmmm #words........ In other news Stella cheated on OBJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.