Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (51469 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by CashdownNG: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?

no be by that one you go get fine boy ooii just no give yourself hope like that.. make you no go throway your toasters hoping for fine boy...

chai!!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Iffa hear..... Am ugly nd my gf z ugly... Soooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by barnaboy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
UnLike forces attract and vice versa
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by nikkiehan(f): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
bastien:
I'm handsome come n date me
hum ok m cmin wait for me o I dey com
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Missy89(f): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirChotas:

Are you not good looking?

I am very ugly. In fact i dont go out cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by EOOJ(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?

Honestly ur choice of words is harsh o "ugly" habaaa atleast use sometin like not so cute guys/ladies...sounds better grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

OMG!

The way some people think sometimes make you want to question God. undecided

What type of woman would fall for your effeminate look? SMH for the unfortunate future wife
angry i was laughing too hard at this and now my the food in my mouth fell on the floor, its your fault. but this reply gangsta sha
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
The truth is when it comes to marriage, its not about beauty, beauty fades tomorrow that same beautiful person can be in an accident so what happens, Marriage is about that loving someone else on a deeper level and it beyond beauty. Now my guess is that those 'not-so-beautiful' ( i don't like to call people ugly) people know that in terms of presentation they don't have much so they make up for it in other things. I have a friend who is way shorter than me and not as good-looking (again i don't regard myself as such since am a guy i think its vain for a guy to say such but just driving a point) as people *think* i might be but this guy gets more babes than me by far because he knows how to check up on them , calls thems and also spends time making them feel good. apart of that some people don't know that beautiful people carry a burden, now if you are good-looking and someone dates you because of that what happens when the person sees a better version remember there will always be someone better looking than me, also it places alot of pressure on babes especially to keep up with that standard since the attraction is based on looks, infact its why most girls don't keep fine friends because its a threat to them.

Also Beauty will eventually fade unless you are Joke Silva

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
pcguru1:

angry i was laughing too hard at this and now my the food in my mouth fell on the floor, its your fault. but this reply gangsta sha

Eyah, pele grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is true in less than 20% of the cases. Handsome guys and pretty girls usually marry themselves - (more than 80% of real life cases!).

dupsil:
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by geepijay(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
What's your definition of ugly? @op.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by JahzaraAde(f): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
I guess, at times, attraction isn't necessarily skin-deep... There's something the 'less-attractive' person is doing/saying/possessing that's beyond special, and too good to let go.

For example, 'looks' can come secondary to finding a man who has a genuine zeal for the things of God - there's nothing more intriguing and impressive smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by otiigba1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
well i hope i am not the ugliest, but wiat o! how about the saying " beauty is in the eyes of the beholder? tongue
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Missy89:

I am very ugly. In fact i dont go out cry

This explains a lot.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:09am On Mar 08, 2015
dupsil:
Some ugly girls re submissive u know. Character is key either way.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2015
ChubbyT:
Ohmigod see ukwu. u re backwardly endowed girl 'D
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2015
JahzaraAde:
I guess, at times, attraction isn't necessarily skin-deep... There's something the 'less-attractive' person is doing/saying/possessing that's beyond special, and too good to let go.

For example, 'looks' can come secondary to finding a man who has a genuine zeal for the things of God - there's nothing more intriguing and impressive smiley

U bn playing holy lately. Whatzup with ya mate?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Missy89(f): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

This explains a lot.

lolz you wish wink
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by marriedvirgin: 1:39am On Mar 08, 2015
modestdude:
it all boils down to insecurity problems inherent in both sexes when it comes to relationship. The beautiful ladies see the handsome guys are womanizers and a potential threat to their desire to be adored and worshiped (coz the fine guys mostly dont give a damn abt worshipping a lady) rather he will be so full of himself. on the other hand, handsome guys feel insecure with pretty ladies coz of their attraction to other men and also cannot contain their pride.
this ir the best and true response to the question so far
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by pashaun(f): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Sweetlemon:
NLers are really very unexposed.
You guys should get your noses off the internet for once and explore the world. Haba!

Is it the Okoye wives that are ugly? Abi Wizkid, Davido, etc girlfriends are ugly? Abi Dakore Akande is ugly? Internationally, look at George Clooney, Check out wives of NBA stars, think of any handsome star and google his wife.

The only so-called handsome dudes that end up with below average girls are the ones that don't have money. Even if you are too introverted to go out, go to Bella Naija and see for yourself. The ones with less than average wives are the ones that married long before money and fame.

The fine, boxed up niggas I know are allergic to anything below Genevieve Nnaji kind of beauty.

Shoo.

Somewhat true. However, it's mostly about personality. A lot of "beautiful" girls can be stuck up, mean & insecure.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by encryptjay(m): 4:26am On Mar 08, 2015
The ladies especially grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by francisduru: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2015
We try to give the ugly girls hope.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by ibrokola(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2015
dupsil:

Because over time, they realized that beauty is over-rated. Its about personality
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by passionate88: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2015
sophtaf:
Hw dump!
dump or dumb? How's it 'dump'?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by passionate88: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Ugly guys nko?
Money makes a guy cute in the eyes of Nigerian girls... If an ugly guy with money shows up, a Nigerian girl will likely see 9 things out of the 12 she wanted in a guy. #fact

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by engrkaz(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Unlike poles attract....
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by sophtaf(f): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2015
passionate88:
dump or dumb? How's it 'dump'?
whichever take a pick! grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by pazienza(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Well, the words handsome and beautiful are often abused by Nigerians.

Most average looking people and even plain Ugly ones often think they are handsome/beautiful. Just an honest observation.

Well, your scenario has more to do with regular folks. Cos rich guys, both ugly and handsome, most often end up with beautiful girls.

For ordinary folks, most good looking people( Guys and gals) suffer from inferiority complex, they only feel good-looking and important when praised and pampered by opposite sex, they have this false sense of entitlement that everybody should admire and flock to them without them putting in any effort.

And it so happens that only the not so good-looking ones are able to shower them with such praises, attention and admiration they desire, so they end up together, the beauty and the beast,lol!

That's my one kobo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by sirExPresiDent: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2015
:Punlike pair attract dats all :Punlike pair attract dats all
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by nwadiuko1(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Dats not true.......my dad z very handsome and he got himself my mum : the prettiest woman av ever seen.....and now am gonna get ma self a pretty lady
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by faradexs09(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2015
dupsil:
I'm so allergic to ugly things, it scares d beegesus outta me
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by rukky2000(f): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2015
i agree with u on dis, cos they feel secure with not too charming gal and likewise d gals ................. if u too fine na wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Should I Wish My Ex-girlfriend Happy Birthday ? / Choosing A Life Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.