Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (51518 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by AbuMikey(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
But, My Girlfriend isn't ugly. wink
My ex too, she was beautiful too............ wink

I have no idea of what You talking OP. tongue
grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Opposite always attract.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Misogynist2014(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
donnypool:

explain that

Mercy aigbe, mercy johnson, kim *kardacian* omotola jolade. You want more?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Opposites always attract.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Truckpusher(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?
grin grin
They end up with something like this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by socialwritter: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by DuchessLily(f): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?

It baffles me oo
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Sweetlemon(f): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
NLers are really very unexposed.
You guys should get your noses off the internet for once and explore the world. Haba!

Is it the Okoye wives that are ugly? Abi Wizkid, Davido, etc girlfriends are ugly? Abi Dakore Akande is ugly? Internationally, look at George Clooney, Check out wives of NBA stars, think of any handsome star and google his wife.

The only so-called handsome dudes that end up with below average girls are the ones that don't have money. Even if you are too introverted to go out, go to Bella Naija and see for yourself. The ones with less than average wives are the ones that married long before money and fame.

The fine, boxed up niggas I know are allergic to anything below Genevieve Nnaji kind of beauty.

Shoo.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by cornoil(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Are u cute wit good behaviour? Then let's play the game grin.
Honey307:
Cute luking guys end up marrying ugly gals because dey are not after d physical appearance but d behaviour. Pretty gals do f..k up cos dey feel dey are pretty but dia are still pretty gals wit good behaviour but its jst dat dia type are rear.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by activefibre1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
well make i confess , i be very fine guy, my girlfriend no too fine like that, compare to the girls wey me done date. She no wan date me becos sey i fine, as she tell me. But as e go be she later gree. I love she becos she be girl wey no send, that character is the beautiful i find in her. Watin ppl no knw be sey the girl no fine but she get good heart.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Eniqurl(f): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by YabaLeftist: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
bastien:
Well for weitin me don see,handsome dude are lazy, go to any institution, the ugly ones are the most intelligent ones, why? I don't know o

Also ugly guys/girls dey use der time and resources well...

Point me on handsome rich nigga for naija, n I go point virgin wit 3kids

OBJ n Tinubu... fine? grin

Dangote and Mikel Obi are handsome rich dudes o.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by toshmann(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fabdedon:
Ugly ones dont cheat dats all.!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by jayne8585yahoo(f): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
mesoade:
and like poles repel

exactly
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Sweetlemon(f): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
YabaLeftist:

Dangote and Mikel Obi are handsome rich dudes o.

And their women are fine too. like I said only the broke ones go for the not-so-pretty girls.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
That's how it should be. The fine ones should help mend the ugly ones. cool
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:

YOU wey nor know how it feels like to be handsome, you dey call married people ugly. smh
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by nortcentrallord(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
I believe you. Its just to help correct the mistake. Hihihihihih.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yareey:

I'm surprised that you understood his post.

Did your head hurt after decoding what ever he was saying lmao

His post is a recipe for instant migraine grin

I did not bother to read it through, picked out some words and there was it. undecided
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by stingbreed(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:

So to u kanye west is ugly,,,,... Chai! I de laff

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by kellydakull(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
if you aaaaask meeee na who I go aaasssskkkkk??
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Okeikpu(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
OP is this what you mean?
u wan kill me wt lafta (●´∀`●)
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Misogynist2014(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
stingbreed:

So to u kanye west is ugly,,,,... Chai! I de laff
So to you, Kayne looks better than Kim.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by tablu: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
The truth behind it is that opposite attracts! Beautiful people find it difficult to stay together cos both of them cant stand the other gettin more attention. It is natural ....by the way if all the beautiful people ended up together problem go dey oh! Camera no for fit snapp plenty people!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by efonat(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
U fine?
DDeliverer:
Honestly, I've noticed this pattern...and it scares me!

I can't settle for anything ugly angry
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by stingbreed(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
So to you, Kayne looks better than Kim.

There is no way they can be equal in looks,, one has to be finer..... But that don't mean the other isn't good looking
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nten: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Because most of the pretty girls are very dumb numbskull, nothing in their head only beauty. So for the sake of offspring you go for the other
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by JoeCutie(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
You can't have it all, dearie. angry

Same thing's applicable here: if he's handsome and rich, be rest assured that he might most possibly not be faithful. And this too, is vice versa. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by vislabraye(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:

Opposite attract abi ?

But my wife fine Oh. Forget dat theory.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Godzzy: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]they r humans bro.. Ugly or beautiful.. Created by God for the record..
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Kossyne(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
vislabraye:

Opposite attract abi ?

But my wife fine Oh. Forget dat theory.
Judging by the shape of your head, I think I ll stick with the theory.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Like poles repel and unlike poles attract. Simple law of Physics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.