Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? (7899 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by vizkiz: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:
Anything!
Anything like?
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by eedrees(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
lesbians,hell no,we just want to know d pleasure u guys derive in banging a lady,dats all
The same pleasure u derived wen u r banged na
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
Anything like?
U which to tell
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by gsainttrinity(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akdegreat:
I can't imagine being a girl... Mehn I'd lock myself indoors till the real me is back

The last thing i want is to be a woman!

So that all these bad guy would be chasing me down the street D**k in hand!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
gsainttrinity:

The last thing i want is to be a woman!

So that all these bad guy would be chasing me down the street D**k in hand!

Lol ,my man e no pure o
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:
U which to tell
tell wat?
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
tell wat?
grin
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:

grin
tongue
LewisO:

grin
ugly smile
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
:Pugly smile
Well u typed that, have changed it from laugher grin to smile! cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by gsainttrinity(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akdegreat:

Lol ,my man e no pure o

grin
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:
Well u typed that, have changed it from laugher grin to smile! cheesy
den frm smile to wat

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
den frm smile to wat
I got that smiley sign wrong, from this kiss to wink
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:
I got that smiley sign wrong, from this kiss to wink
am blushing

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
am blushing
So what's next?

I think I should go check your profile!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by apparentlylaw(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sometin dat can not happen
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:
So what's next?

I think I should go check your profile!
don't u dare
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
don't u dare
cry
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
don't u dare
Why are u stopping me from going to your profile room?
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:
Why are u stopping me from going to your profile room?
y must u?
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
y must u?
Please! cry
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:

Please! cry
ok,just a peek
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by wordbank(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
since its gonna change back, I will just chill out with ladies, toast some bread and spill alota milk wink. I need to know how it feels mehn grin
wetin dey hungry u dey for Dr 12067
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
ok,just a peek
Thanks! cheesy

But I like doing my own things boldly, because am a brave man, u have to tell me to look at it boldly!

Just tell me to go in there with boldness!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:
Thanks! cheesy

But I like doing my own things boldly, because am a brave man, u have to tell me to look at it boldly!

Just tell me to go in there with boldness!
ok look at it boldly
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
ok look at it boldly
OMG! Lemme wash my face with holy water, girl u're a cheat of beauty! Who do u take after in your family? shocked

U are an epitome of beauty, u're aesthetical!

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
wordbank:

wetin dey hungry u dey for Dr 12067
undecided undecided
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:
OMG! Lemme wash my face with holy water, girl u're a cheat of beauty! Who do u take after in your family? shocked

U are an epitome of beauty, u're aesthetical!
waow...wat a compliment,u r making my head to swell,tank u
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by CuteEmma(f): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hahahas,
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
waow...wat a compliment,u r making my head to swell,tank u
No flattery!
It's always my pleasure
Am honoured!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
CuteEmma:
Hahahas,
YOU! grin

How are u?
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by CuteEmma(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:
YOU! grin

How are u?
Why did you repent?

Anyways, I'm not done with you, our fight will only end when you surrender. I only gave you a break 'cause I had so many important things to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.