Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? (7898 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by pasqal09: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
since its gonna change back, I will just chill out with ladies, toast some bread and spill alota milk wink. I need to know how it feels mehn grin
Dirty mind
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by mirexxx(f): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
carlmerz:
You see too much cartoons lady. Change this is 2015 Oo°˚˚˚°.
u're very funnykiss

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by mirexxx(f): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Afrok:
I will braid my hair...
y can't u braid it now? I mean...its ur hair ryt? it'l look good on ukiss
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by mirexxx(f): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2015
i'd cry sha!..it myt b cool o...OK firstly i'd go out,try 2 woo a girl and know how it feels lyk 2 b snubbedkiss it must b hardtongue and i'll pee while standing cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by xtervaganza(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2015
will lock myself indoor till i change back ni . Cos i no trust guys for my area
as a new babe dem go useprick spoil my poo cee b4 1 change backas a new babe dem go useprick spoil my poo cee b4 1 change back grin
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Agimor(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2015
CuteEmma:
If you had the opportunity to become the opposite sex or if you just wake up at 6am to find out that your balls/vag has been replaced, what would you do?

Knowing that it would only last for 18 hours before you change back (i.e. 6am - 12 mid-night)

For me,
1. Shave
2. Toast a girl
3 Leave a romantic legacy, so Naija guys would learn how to be more romantic,
and lots more
Are romantic are you
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Afrok(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
y can't u braid it now? I mean...its ur hair ryt? it'l look good on ukiss
it's my hair but alot of things will stop me from braiding it as a guy, I've been adamant for close to 8years of keeping afro, I don't wanna disobey any further embarassed.
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by mirexxx(f): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Afrok:
it's my hair but alot of things will stop me from braiding it as a guy, I've been adamant for close to 8years of keeping afro, I don't wanna disobey any further embarassed.
ur face tho... kinda weird! leave d Afroundecided
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by hkidola00(m): 12:29am On Jan 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
since its gonna change back, I will just chill out with ladies, toast some bread and spill alota milk wink. I need to know how it feels mehn grin
u too like sex,but really au big du u like it
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Afrok(m): 12:37am On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
ur face tho... kinda weird! leave d Afroundecided
Sure! What's weird?
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Rexnegro(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2015
CuteEmma:
If you had the opportunity to become the opposite sex or if you just wake up at 6am to find out that your balls/vag has been replaced, what would you do?

Knowing that it would only last for 18 hours before you change back (i.e. 6am - 12 mid-night)

For me,
1. Shave
2. Toast a girl
3 Leave a romantic legacy, so Naija guys would learn how to be more romantic,
and lots more
I will fucck enough different diccks to feel how u girls normally feel when we re fuccking u girls that produces different sexual ringtones...den wen I change back I'll now no how u girls feel when we fucck u girls pucci
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Afrobasic(m): 1:58am On Jan 10, 2015
If it was to last a life time, I probably commit suicide

But since you said 18hrs

Hmm...

I'll take loads of nu.des and keep them for future reference grin cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2015
pasqal09:

Dirty mind
dirty gini? its as pure and white as the snow
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2015
hkidola00:
u too like sex,but really au big du u like it
undecided undecided
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by pasqal09: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
dirty gini? its as pure and white as the snow
So that sounds pure and white as soon to you? Chei! You mind is actually dirtier than I tot. Lol
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2015
I'll föndle my brèasts myself straight till midnight. One thing I won't do is try having sex. It baffles me how girls take in huge rods at times... Cave of No Return #Smh

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
i'd cry sha!..it myt b cool o...OK firstly i'd go out,try 2 woo a girl and know how it feels lyk 2 b snubbedkiss it must b hardtongue and i'll pee while standing cool
Thats gonna be your achievement? To pee while standing make cool breeze dey blow you? What about knowing how it feels when a soldier ant bites the head of your d*ck? Or won't you wanna grab your balls in your hands and roll it like Ayó? You're missing :p
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:

OMG! Really?shocked
yeah really
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by vizkiz: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
as in I will chase after a few ladies and... lipsrsealed

and
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by tobiboss(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Ladies saying they're gona fùck as many babes as possible, i think u're all lesbiäns.
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by debonairprinx(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:

And that will be very interesting for you to find out.
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2015
tobiboss:
Ladies saying they're gona fùck as many babes as possible, i think u're all lesbiäns.
lesbians,hell no,we just want to know d pleasure u guys derive in banging a lady,dats all
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
yeah really
Is that only what u gonna do?

Tell me something!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Oluwatosean:
and when you change bck, u end up feeling lesbianish
tobiboss:
Oluwatosean:
and when you change bck, u end up feeling lesbianish
U guys can see the result of what I said at the first place!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na so lesbianism take ddey start
U can see the result of what I said at the first place!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by chronique(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Well,I don't like putting on clothes often. When at home,I walk around in just my boxer short. If I turn into a lady,that will be difficult for me to do. I'd probably just lock myself up till I change back but for whatever it is worth,I do not want to turn into a lady for one second.
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
i'd cry sha!..it myt b cool o...OK firstly i'd go out,try 2 woo a girl and know how it feels lyk 2 b snubbedkiss it must b hardtongue and i'll pee while standing
roflmao grin You don't know how dis got me cracking

What's so special about this peeing while standing sef ?
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2015
LewisO:

Is that only what u gonna do?

Tell me something!
something like?
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2015
pasqal09:

So that sounds pure and white as soon to you? Chei! You mind is actually dirtier than I tot. Lol
see eh I'm an holy sister o but in my coven doing such things attract blessings from the lord. if you are a virgin till u die, hell fire is that person's destination lipsrsealed
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
vizkiz:

and
embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
jomile:
something like?
Anything!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by mirexxx(f): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflmao grin You don't know how dis got me cracking

What's so special about this peeing while standing sef ?
lol i dunnotongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift / What Is Your Fetish? / Jim Iyke's Ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede Shares Simi-nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.