Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) (47652 Views)

Nigerian Lecturers Are Still Using Old Methods To Teach - NACOSS President / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True / 6 ways Nigerian Lecturers,frustrate their student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2015
theimmortals:
Why are Nigerian student Lazy?

English error.
you are a lazy student.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by theimmortals(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Psalmwise:
I know u purposely asked dat quie so dat sumone would quote u....buh dat question wud ve rply if you cum to futa or shta

Stupid que

I don't blame you....You think FUTA is hard cause its a fedral university, well let me shock you..try EBSU my school then you will see that you are indeed lazy. Lazy fool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Francon(f): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Pain:

He couldn't figure out the master mind? How come? So you mean he didn't know the girl he was in the hotel room with?

Tell us more ...

He sleeps with different kinds of girl and it was difficult for him to point which one that set him up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by EbolaParasite: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2015
Francon:
Lol...

Some even brag that their best student can manage just a "C"

That reminds me of a lecturer in my institution. You have to book a hotel for him, sleep with him, pay him some money and get a "B or C".

I remember in my time when I was writing my 1st year exams (2006/2007 session), I knew 2 students from 1999 set writing a spill over exam.

Buh as God may have it, after a while, we didn't hear from the lecturer again. Don't know what must have happened to him.

He was a prayer answered.

Secondly was a french lecturer I had in my year 1 n 2. He was fond of harassing ladies for sex. He always gave us assignment on weekly basis and you will have to come to office to defend it.

When it was my friends turn to defend, she went in and the man ask if she cared for some ice cream. D gal said No. That she had cold and catarrh. The man offered her gala and she refused.

Suddenly he pleaded for the gal to help mark some papers. Unknowing to d gal, the lecturer was going to bolt the door. He started handling her breast.

She narrated her ordeal to me and when it was my time, I had to dress like a deeper life member with no make up. I answered all his questions and he asked if I knew french way back. I told him I read it in primary n secondary school.

Luck ran out on him one day when he ask a gal out and d girl went to meet him in a hotel. She set him up and recorded all that happened. She traced d wife and played the video for her.

That semester, we had d worst mass failure in his department as he couldn't figure out the mastermind behind the video.

Tales by moonlight. He couldn't figure out the mastermind behind the video abi? He didn't know the girl he asked to meet him at the hotel abi?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by EbolaParasite: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2015
sundoj08:
Nigeria lecturers are really bleeped up, im in the states having a 3.97 on a 4.0 scale when i barele made a 2.5 on a 5.0 scale back then in naija.it's really pathetic

Paste your transcript here lets see. Edit out your name. Them go go one otueke college for yankee come they form genius. Get that 3.97 from schools with high standards and then we can compare. A 3.97 from a village school in Wisconsin, alabama or one yeye country side is nothing to brag about

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by EbolaParasite: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2015
DonCrust:
@OP that result is good I tell you. If you see University of Abuja's result, you'll cry for people you dont even know. In my class of over 270, only 42 of us graduated. See where fanatic H.O.D dey introduce Islamic Accounting just to prove being a muslim, lecturers failing students cos they themselves didn't graduate with 2-1. I wish that school is scrapped.

Our government are to be blame for all these abnormalities. No annual evaluation or whatsoever for the lecturers, everything is just wrong with our educational system. May God help us.

While the lecturers may be excessive, a lot of those students probably don't know anything anyway. Most of you cheat in exams, jamb, ssce, and yet we are to believe you're all smart?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by 2kris(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Thier wickness knws no bound before i graj, we use to pay 20 naira for test hmmm in a federal school ooh,if u dont buy hand out of ver 500naira c o for u,if u miss to attendant wahala,if u disagree with some of thier ignorance u go turn marked man,if u come 10 before d lectures dat is suppose to be 8 and dey lec is allready in side u must stay outside and base on the d litle pipul he find in side he will gv attendat test to crown it all since last year uptil now i still dey write my project.chapter one was in his hands for over 2months etc etc
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Francon(f): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Tales by moonlight. He couldn't figure out the mastermind behind the video abi? He didn't know the girl he asked to meet him at the hotel abi?

What happened to your senses? Did you read the post in a hurry that you forgot the line that said " he sleeps with different girls in d same hotel

As confuse as you are, let me make it simpler for you sarcastically "if u chop beans, how u go take know d seed wey make you mess".

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by EbolaParasite: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Francon:

What happened to your senses? Did you read the post in a hurry that you forgot the line that said " he sleeps with different girls in d same hotel

As confused as you are, let me make in simpler for you sarcastically "if u chop beans, how u go take know d seed wey make you mess".

So he slept with so many girls he couldn't figure out which one? There is God oo. He failed the class when he knew he only slept with a handful of "known" girls. Cone on. Let it lie. You have added salt, sugar, and otapia pia to your gist
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by chire(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2015
I dont think nigerian lecturers are as mean as being portrayed. Most are not mean at all. Students are examined with certain standards which can't be lowered.

The Problem is that a good number of students are not serious;..especially those who attended private schools for their secondary education. It is shocking to see students with distinctions in their SSCE results find it so difficult to solve very basic problems and unable to cope in the university.

There are also a lot who forget that they came to school to study..they tend to lose focus and play around, party,etc and only remember to study when exams are about a week away.

How can one study a 16 week course in less than a week and expect to understand everything?

In Federal universities,if students are not satisfied with their grades, they can write a letter to their HOD requesting for their scripts to be reviewed. In most instances (at least in my dept), the affected scripts are reviewed another colleague knowledgable in the course. Most times of course, the students claims lack merit.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2015
yorex2011:
EFE
EDAFE
DEFE
FEEDEFEE (POWER TO D PEOPLE grin)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin am laughing hard
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Yehman(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2015
The irony: exams and society are not meant to tell you what you are. Students, how many "A" grade did u make and never to use again? And if this issue is not addressed properly, it then becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by toyoutoyou: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
theimmortals:
Why are Nigerian student Lazy?
Just because not of all of us are interested in education but being forced by our parents to be part of the graduates.I only managed to graduate with second class lower (2.81)after spending 8years in school just because I was never serious,but now I have a job that pays me #125,000 monthly.My believe is that I only need to build on my talent and not just allow school courses to limit me in achieving greater thgs I can achieve without less or no education.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Engineer1985(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
When I was in school, we used to call this kind of result EFCC.....since 'C' usually was the highest grade

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Chipsy1(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2015
.....Dat looks like a UNN refort card grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2015
ireneony:
yea...those lecturers in mechanical engineering are very heartless...i remembered when I was in 100l then, I had gee112 as a required course though am in industrial chemistry.....
After all my hard work cutting those irons and the weekly assignment I dd, I even wrote well in the exam because they repeated pass questions, I was expecting an A or B, to my greatest surprise I was given an E just because I didn't block embarassed
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Just because not of all of us are interested in education but being forced by our parents to be part of the graduates.I only managed to graduate with second class lower (2.81)after spending 8years in school just because I was never serious,but now I have a job that pays me #125,000 monthly.My believe is that I only need to build on my talent and not just allow school courses to limit me in achieving greater thgs I can achieve without less or no education.
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by theimmortals(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:

English error.
you are a lazy student.

Am not lazy Sir, thanks for the correction.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by theimmortals(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2015
toyoutoyou:

Nice point. Noted
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by jswags(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerian lecturers don't want their students to come out with good grade so as not to oust them in office one day.Its as simple as that.......FAILBUHARI 2015
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Fkhalifa(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerian lecturers?
Their matter don tire me
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2015
We, the students, have our fault. You do not feed a lion meat and get angry when it begins to like the taste of blood. Some students go to 'greet' lecturers with gift baskets. One of our lecturers even joked of a student who brought tubers of yam to his office wth! And to my fellow xx chromosomes, you actually have to study to pass. Stop giving Prof. XYZ kpomo. It makes the rest of we studious and semi-studious girls look like we're unserious *if you know what i mean*

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2015
theimmortals:

Am not lazy Sir, thanks for the correction.
I'm or I am not....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by theimmortals(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2015
ferdimako:

I'm or I am not....

You must be very very ST*PID.
I hope you will be able to understand that. PROF.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by soleexx(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2015
I love my HOD is gonna send it back to d lecturar and edit it back to 50
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by efficiencie(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na bornagain students they dull na...take the lecturer's name and picture, go for 3days prayer and fasting...by the time angels flog him every day for a week and his pe.nis turns to thread he'll come to his senses...

Only foolish and ignorant female students throw their legs open for randy lecturers who are a prey for sons of God...One prayer point is enough to make him choose between repentance or instalmental death!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by lonelydora: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
This looks like a UNN result. Chem 101 and Eng 101.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by FANE4Naija: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
ireneony:
Is only in nigeria institutions, something like this can happen..lol.....i cant help but laugh

http://ireneonyebuchi..it/2015/01/education-in-nigeria-is-not-easy-o.html?m=1
Na ABSU be dat. No doubt
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Psalmwise(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
theimmortals:

I don't blame you....You think FUTA is hard cause its a fedral university, well let me shock you..try EBSU my school then you will see that you are indeed lazy. Lazy fool
aint quoting u again...nt all stu are lazy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Chris95(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Some r scared of deir students being greater dan dey are...Dey r sadists.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Davidolives(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
simplibaba:

Ur head dey dere
dat man badt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Goes Naked In UNILAG ' Worshipping God '. / Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker / Five Things I Regret Doing At The University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.