Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) (42992 Views)

Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Blame it on GEJ for allowing crooks, thieves, bunkering mafians and their likes to rob us of our collective inheritance.

4 Likes

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by angelClaer: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2015
I beliv is for several of his weddings to come,coz dis is d first. So 4.9 is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by gebest: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Extend your wealth to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by ctman(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2015
The suit is 2 cheap.... watch out 4 ma wedding.. nd dangote will b my best man..
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by thymedcurry(f): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2015
I need to see receipts! undecided
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2015
4.9m? Crazynes

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by gistmelove(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Oil money cry

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by 2oby: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Wow! Am getting to hear more of dis warri money bags dis current tenure. Is it really connected ? * just brain storming * angry
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by SparkAngel(f): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2015
If that will guarantee him a happy marriage, so be it!
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Amazing Rubbish!!!

*am out*
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Janeify:
This is picture clearly shows what money is capable of doing.
Beautiful woman, tall, fair while the groom is one short dude she wouldn't talk to on a normal day and you say girls don't like money?

Well, it's not all about how much it costs but it depends on how good a cloth/suit fits in.

I can't see the 4.9 million grin

Everybody likes good things, don't you think? There's a reason the groom didn't go for a short ugly looking lady too grin. Moreover some one must marry these rich dudes too, so free the babe.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by onadana: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2015
grin Am sure he will bath with the suit on.....

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2015
MzNelly:
4.9 milli on a suit that doesn't look any different from a #5000 suit. undecided

Tch!
grin badgaltin
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by yinka500: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Shey na bullet proof suit abi na human skin den take make am....abeg! no dey make people think unnecessrily jor

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
That's shi*t
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by laplace12(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
how much are these warri guys paying for this lie lie publicity? undecided
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by unmask: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Mtcheeeew..... So what's the big deal in a £17000 suit? Like you haven't seen undies that cost more
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Freshtomato(f): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Waste waste! Vanity! undecided
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by condralbede(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Whr is d suitabi d op meant to write coat?

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by RotrEmmanuel: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Na body amour

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Janeify(f): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2015
cytochromeC:

Everybody likes good things, don't you think? There's a reason the groom didn't go for a short ugly looking lady too grin. Moreover some one must marry these rich dudes too, so free the babe.

You talk like i condemned her totally without realizing that i generalized it.
I generalized it because of those girls that lie that they don't like money or they care less about money cheesy
Na wash grin
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Francon:
.... why don't the FG borrow money from these guys?

grin grin grin Funny you!

2 Likes

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by bossboss1: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Dteflondon1:

He is not a bonker oh. He was a former Executive S.A to Uduaghan and currently Executive director of projects NDDC. Get your facts right.

Yeah so what's the difference? He doesn't steal oil, he steals money directly. Thief na Thief . Bunch of money miss roads.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by kilokeys(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2015
wow.. it must be rainproof, bullet proof

and convertible (can change color and convert into a tuxedo)
glows in the dark..
it charges phones placed in its pocket

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Oyel money!

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by godwinony(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2015
All I could see was a big black bundle next to a light skinned lady wearing a white gown.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Taiwo20(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2015
MzNelly:
4.9 milli on a suit that doesn't look any different from a #5000 suit. undecided

Tch!

didnt eveñ know that there's a suit of 5k
Where can i get two please?
That 4.9m don build moderate house,buy one car that can ply Lagos-Maidugri and marry one wife.

Anyways, its his money not mine.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by sucess001(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians and shameless display of ostentatious living.

And the gullible masses celebrate these men of questionable integrity and criminal sources of wealth. Since d well known ayiri is his best man and d groom is presumably in his early thirties,u don't need to be a soothsayer to knw he is also a former militant.

Shameless!

3 Likes

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by JesslordKay(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2015
People lying eva since failbuhari decleared presidency
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Wow. Money is defence. God please crown my effort and bless my commitment. #Teamtiredofeatingmamathankyou.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Janeify:

You talk like i condemned her totally without realizing that i generalized it.
I generalized it because of those girls that lie that they don't like money or they care less about money cheesy
Na wash grin

Lol. Everybody likes money o. BUT, when it comes to settling down, it isn't the only criterion for some girls. I have seen ladies who prioritise other traits over riches so I wouldn't generalise.

But, yeah, I get your point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) / 'Chinese Doll' - Toke Makinwa Wears New Beautiful Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.