Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,318 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) (42998 Views)

Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
100Cents:

Abi o ?

$17,000 is even N3.4m
the OP edited it to pounds. it waS $ BEFORE... smh
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by miqos02(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
tomiobj:
u no get website ni
since nairaland is here
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Santoxsayz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Janeify:
This is picture clearly shows what money is capable of doing.
Beautiful woman, tall, fair while the groom is one short dude she wouldn't talk to on a normal day and you say girls don't like money?

Well, it's not all about how much it costs but it depends on how good a cloth/suit fits in.

I can't see the 4.9 million grin

M suprised u r admitting dat 2 ladies is all abt d cheda.. R u sure u r femmine. If so, Respect
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Janeify(f): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Santoxsayz:

M suprised u r admitting dat 2 ladies is all abt d cheda.. R u sure u r femmine. If so, Respect
Thanks smiley
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by natnoble(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
sum ladies afta seeing dis wuld start comparing their guys to the mogul without considering little beginin
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by MznAirA(f): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Haaa!!! Aye obinrin yii ti da o! When you have the money spend it... But this is very very extremely wasteful. Billion naira suit or hundreds of naira suit na happy home bt the koko.. God look not upon their mistake nd grant them happy home.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nov2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Abeg it d suit auto wear?

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Muzikluva(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please where is the suitby the way,which exchange rate was used to convert the money?290 naira to a dollar
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
kayalla:
if the suit is 49m then how much is the diamond studded bridal gown? guess its left for our imagination
Here's a closer look so you can judge with better precision.

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by tomiobj(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
miqos02:
since nairaland is here

I mean. Like to check d model of ur pcs and actual price.
Make a thread on it with pics specs conditonn and prices of all(most) of ur pcs
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
come on..... its still a suit. btw, does it have air conditioned pockets??

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by oseiwe(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
what is baba t?
I only see a bride and a black mannequin.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dteflondon1:

He is not a bonker oh. He was a former Executive S.A to Uduaghan and currently Executive director of projects NDDC. Get your facts right.

Just say what he's doing and f......off
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by stayblack: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
NIAJA MENTALITY.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
MzNelly:
4.9 milli on a suit that doesn't look any different from a #5000 suit. undecided

Tch!

My thoughts exactly. I've seen better looking suits that cost less.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by labbyboi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Abi dem attach ATM for the suit ni??

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Abeg, who is wearing the suit?

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by preciousman(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
As the sayn goes warri nor dey carry last...all warri boys I hail ooh

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by psalmsantapioka(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Spanishmario:
Cash waste
? Nna 4.9m suit is hilariously stupid spending, bt come to think of it guy dis coat no reach 6k5
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by stallion2: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
kamez:
If u kidnap dis guy on a very good day when he is wearing this suit, then it means u already have ur ransome..
WHOW u go sell am to?
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
lol... it's because you are a Nigerian... There is a phone currently being sold in western world that block cyber spies on your phone calls and sms... therefore, government cant monitor your calls. how much is it sold? $3500 and people are around the world are buying it. the name is Cryptophone. There are much more expensive items being sold around the world.
Nonsense! There are Free apps that do the same service. And, if you have the technological knowledge, you can actually build protection for your phone for way less.

That suit doesn't cost that much.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
SSGUniport:
LOL the price is not a function of look sha.

Visit this link and tell me if this Rolex looks like a € 25,200.00 Wrist Watch (That's roughly 5.3Million Naira)

http://www.thewatchquote.com/Rolex-116238-0058-PdN.htm

That's a Presidential, of course that's it's cost. That's always been the Price for more than 40-50 years, so no surprises there.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by sexynabila(f): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
brito:
Money can't buy handsomeness. 4.9m for suit? This warri bonkers know how to waste money.
dey dey chop handsomeness?
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by t2luv1: 5:34am On Jan 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Check out the hot gist that came with this photo, guys! Baba T, for his big wedding that brought the big stars - Davido, Patoranking, Big Brother Tayo Faniran and Lilian Afegbai to Warri today rocked a 3 piece suit that was hand made by Ermenegildo Zegna and worth £17000 (N4,930,000).

Pictured below is him and his beautiful bride and Warri billionaire Ayiri Emami who was his best man. N4.9m for just the suit! That's some people's entire wedding budget!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photo-warri-mogul-baba-t-rocked-n49m.html?m=1

The man never heard of the $100 drive through wedding in Vegas. That would have save him a lot of money. For $100 you don't even have to come out of your car to be pronounce Husband and wife. God Bless USA.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by tosmartak(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2015
2sExy1:
lol... it's because you are a Nigerian... There is a phone currently being sold in western world that block cyber spies on your phone calls and sms... therefore, government cant monitor your calls. how much is it sold? $3500 and people are around the world are buying it. the name is Cryptophone. There are much more expensive items being sold around the world.

C'mon Bruva! For a phone that provides solution for a completely confidential encrypted telephone calls, I don't have an issue since it's being sold for that unique feature it has and whoever is buying it deems it useful for him/her. But for a suit? Unless the buttons are made with diamonds, it's a waste.

Anyway, too much money sometimes..............
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2015
tosmartak:

C'mon Bruva! For a phone that provides solution for a completely confidential encrypted telephone calls, I don't have an issue since it's being sold for that unique feature it has and whoever is buying it deems it useful for him/her. But for a suit? Unless the buttons are made with diamonds, it's a waste.

Anyway, too much money sometimes..............
grin grin grin grin grin na so we see am oooo
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by zheroes(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2015
seems someone has made a fortune from that supply. it has a nice fit but my 25k suit will do the same, come make i carry you go idumota. lovely bride. enjoy your day man. i was just wondering if i will see gold on the suit.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Franky9584(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2015
Rubbish! Who cares bt my candid advice z, there are oda beta ways 2 spend dat cash oda dan a mere suit. Dont u have less privilege in ur area? Tink twice
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Franky9584(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Rubbish! Who cares bt my candid advice z, there are oda beta ways 2 spend dat cash oda dan a mere suit. Dont u have less privilege in ur area? Tink twice.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
He can wear 4.9billion dollars suit if he wants, a monkey is still a monkey and a tart is still a tart.........please stop praising thieves.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Rita Dominic Still Alluring At 42 [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.