Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) (42995 Views)

Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by donhils: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
lol... it's because you are a Nigerian... There is a phone currently being sold in western world that block cyber spies on your phone calls and sms... therefore, government cant monitor your calls. how much is it sold? $3500 and people are around the world are buying it. the name is Cryptophone. There are much more expensive items being sold around the world.
Is phone not much much worth than suit? $3500 phone, can you compare it with 4.9m suit? By the way how much is $3500?
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by donhils: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
Check out the hot gist that came with this photo, guys! Baba T, for his big wedding that brought the big stars - Davido, Patoranking, Big Brother Tayo Faniran and Lilian Afegbai to Warri today rocked a 3 piece suit that was hand made by Ermenegildo Zegna and worth £17000 (N4,930,000).

Pictured below is him and his beautiful bride and Warri billionaire Ayiri Emami who was his best man. N4.9m for just the suit! That's some people's entire wedding budget!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photo-warri-mogul-baba-t-rocked-n49m.html?m=1
One of those things. However, there's no proof that the suit is that costly. I can't also see the difference compared to the guy next to him.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by divaoflife: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Pray,where is the suit?Infact where is the groom?
Ok oooo,it is his money and his wedding.
Wish him HML.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Kimoni: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
hahn:

Your comment is so off point. Did you notice that the guy who bought this suit is Nigerian? Yes, we are aware of more expensive items and as a matter of fact, the amount of money soof us pay for electricity monthly is enough to feed other countries for years. Think before you talk next time

Exactly!
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by paragwua: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2015
bigs stars has done songs for gloworld
but this one is the greatest,it is always
better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now... Artist
contact..paulheromusic@gmail.com ..Glo
unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by wallex1983(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2015
He should let me iron it for him..... And I'll teach him a lesson that you don't need too hot a pressing iron to make that wastage useless for life

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Na lie. I no believe these shity story.

Even our president can't spend such money on suit.

I no believe its just a rumor
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by mildteddy(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Is the suit bullet proof?
#just asking

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by edeh042: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Waiting 4somthing important to comment on,what my business
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by jonsn: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2015
This guy just wore a house he could have provided for a family on his body.

Misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2015
SSGUniport:
Pounds Not Dollars....Pounds is 298 (First Bank Exchange Rate), so it's roughly 5mil

OKAY... I missed that. But does that suit look like a 4.9milliona naira suit? not even the best tuxedo imo...
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2015
SSGUniport:
Pounds Not Dollars....Pounds is 298 (First Bank Exchange Rate), so it's roughly 5mil

The article was edited. when I checked last,it was $ sign I saw.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by clemriches(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Maybe d suit has AC inside...

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by vikeyz(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2015
that's cool by me....you got it, u spend it. I could do beta, 4.9 mil? i would make it 6mil in my case
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Holuwathoby(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2015
some Aba-made suits are even better-off!

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2015
adorable29:

Abeg spill! By the way, how does a government worker earn that much! Where is EFCC when you need them.
Not on the Internet my dear. EFCC can do nothing after all stealing is not corruption. Just take my word for it when I say spending N4.5m on that suit was no expense. Tuoyo spends money like he has an infinite credit card. This is the reason billions of dollars go missing with no explanation. Tuoyo is just one of about 4 executive directors on the board of Nddc. If he has so much access to money then just imagine what goes on in parastatals, agencies and ministries.

There is nothing more I can say other than it is his time and he should enjoy.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by camelus: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2015
All i can see is black suit, have not seen diamond/gold plated suit.
Till then will come back to comment !
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by deavicky(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
lol... it's because you are a Nigerian... There is a phone currently being sold in western world that block cyber spies on your phone calls and sms... therefore, government cant monitor your calls. how much is it sold? $3500 and people are around the world are buying it. the name is Cryptophone. There are much more expensive items being sold around the world.
I wish the suit can also shield one from thief and probably govt monitor and even bullet.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by deavicky(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2015
SSGUniport:
LOL the price is not a function of look sha.

Visit this link and tell me if this Rolex looks like a € 25,200.00 Wrist Watch (That's roughly 5.3Million Naira)

http://www.thewatchquote.com/Rolex-116238-0058-PdN.htm

rolex na gold or silver, hope u did forget that.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2015
I just hope she doesnt divorce his arsse when the oil money stops flowing in
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Originalsly: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm....never seen wedding pictures with a bride standing so farrr from her husband.....I wonder why?
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Bloggz74(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
That's our money not his,he ddnt strugle for it.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by yahx(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
Check out the hot gist that came with this photo, guys! Baba T, for his big wedding that brought the big stars - Davido, Patoranking, Big Brother Tayo Faniran and Lilian Afegbai to Warri today rocked a 3 piece suit that was hand made by Ermenegildo Zegna and worth £17000 (N4,930,000).

Pictured below is him and his beautiful bride and Warri billionaire Ayiri Emami who was his best man. N4.9m for just the suit! That's some people's entire wedding budget!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photo-warri-mogul-baba-t-rocked-n49m.html?m=1
u claim to b rich while so many people are dieing of starvation even in ur street#YOU. ARE NOT RICH#u AR D pOOREST MAN
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by kegbefaith(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Foolish way to spend cash wen d less privilege are der
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by butanep(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wasting money all in the name of fashion. That suit is not different from my 15k suit... infact mine is even better than his old big coat.

That suit is over-hyped abegg...

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by lacreamieboie(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
I was expecting to see a golden suit!

Anyway it's none of my business...

Happy Sunday Ya'll...
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by swaggzo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:
[size=19pt]ONLY IN NIGERIA WOULD 2000 PEOPLE BE MURDERED, AND THEN A POPULAR MEDIA LIKE NAIRALAND IGNORES IT AND HAVE A MUNDANE NONSENSICAL TOPIC LIKE THE COST OF A SUIT OF A CORRUPT NDDC OFFICIAL ON ITS FRONTPAGE. SHAME ON YOU NAIRALAND!!!![/size]

-CRAMJONES

yeah the mods are totally shiitty people. I really wonder what they do for a living, sometimes.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Caleycash(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
brito:
Money can't buy handsomeness. 4.9m for suit? This warri bonkers know how to waste money.
but it doz get a pretty bride tho.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by 100Cents: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:

N700k for that type of phone is better than N4.9m for suit...
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by adewasco19(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na golden suit abi na iron suit........or maybe air condition dhe inside.....mtshew
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by 100Cents: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
help me ask the blogger whether she follow the man go buy the suit or him show receipt. some of these blogger abuse the true essence of blogging... angry

Abi o ?

$17,000 is even N3.4m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) / 'Chinese Doll' - Toke Makinwa Wears New Beautiful Look / James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.