Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) (43000 Views)

Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by kayalla(f): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2015
if the suit is 49m then how much is the diamond studded bridal gown? guess its left for our imagination
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Slickest(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2015
What difference does it make 4rm a tailorloran, 4.9m..can't he give 3.9m 2d needy nd buy 1m suit...scrap...in a nation whr sm ppl no see fud chop..

Qualities of d suit:
-its bullet proof
-e no fit tear
-no be thread dem tk sew am
-if u wear am al ur sins shall b 4given
-infact u go go heaven
-e get money making machine insyd d pocket
-e fit do evrytin wey TUXEDO(jakie chan film) fit do

Come 2 think of it oo...chibok girls still dey miss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by ojonuwga25: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2015
what a waste of money when some of us d hungary baba GOD save us.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2015
...And he still looks like midnight? undecided

And after all these things, dem go still divorce. embarassed

A #4.9m worth of suit should make you, your life & every other thing around you glow with brightness.

Well, if he wears his #4.9m suit, I wear my #15,000 own. What's the diff? All join; Suit na Suit. undecided grin

No mind me, suit no be suit oh. Na badbelle dey do me like this. embarassed
But the guy fall my hand oh, why he no jez make am round figure - #5m? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by wilcox(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Over hyped, rubbish nothing special about it.
But meanwhile am waiting for the price of the gown
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by SavoG(f): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2015
After his multimillion wedding. He will leave his wife at home to go after hundred naira gals. Am not bothered

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2015
This fanny kayode sef? Are u done with ur drug rehab?
cramjones:
[size=19pt]ONLY IN NIGERIA WOULD 2000 PEOPLE BE MURDERED, AND THEN A POPULAR MEDIA LIKE NAIRALAND IGNORES IT AND HAVE A MUNDANE NONSENSICAL TOPIC LIKE THE COST OF A SUIT OF A CORRUPT NDDC OFFICIAL ON ITS FRONTPAGE. SHAME ON YOU NAIRALAND!!!![/size]

-CRAMJONES

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by 12ema: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2015
brito:
Money can't buy handsomeness. 4.9m for suit? This warri bonkers know how to waste money.

I think it can. Depends on the confidence of the said person. Ever heard of plastic surgery?
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by DerMeister: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2015
WTF are you on about?

lookingfly:
do you know how much he is been paid as salary.for example if a senator is been paid 30mill monthly,whats 4mill suit in 4yrs.for my level thats too extravagant but for him he has the cash.abi you want gej to investigate the guy.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2015
No we haven't seen? Have u?
unmask:
Mtcheeeew..... So what's the big deal in a £17000 suit? Like you haven't seen undies that cost more
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Skelewu: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Can someone please tell me why most warri guys are usually very black and ugly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2015
hahn:

Your comment is so off point. Did you notice that the guy who bought this suit is Nigerian? Yes, we are aware of more expensive items and as a matter of fact, the amount of money soof us pay for electricity monthly is enough to feed other countries for years. Think before you talk next time
gtfoms angry did I quote you? taking panadol for another person headache. 4.9million is far less than what many whites spend... I mean the real millionaires and that's what I was insinuating... next time, mind your business and only talk where you are invited.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2015
MzNelly:
4.9 milli on a suit that doesn't look any different from a #5000 suit. undecided

Tch!

Until you're in d@ suit before yiu feel the difference....real & fake gold look same...
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by hahn(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
gtfoms angry did I quote you? taking panadol for another person headache. 4.9million is far less than what many whites spend... I mean the real millionaires and that's what I was insinuating... next time, mind your business and only talk where you are invited.

Apparently you're another uncle tom. 4.9m is far less than many Nigerians spend. Yes, and I mean the real Nigerian millionaires. Nigeria is my country and I'm invited as soon as ignorant, whiteass licking retards decide to say trash about my country and its citizens
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Dbboy(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
Check out the hot gist that came with this photo, guys! Baba T, for his big wedding that brought the big stars - Davido, Patoranking, Big Brother Tayo Faniran and Lilian Afegbai to Warri today rocked a 3 piece suit that was hand made by Ermenegildo Zegna and worth £17000 (N4,930,000).

Pictured below is him and his beautiful bride and Warri billionaire Ayiri Emami who was his best man. N4.9m for just the suit! That's some people's entire wedding budget!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photo-warri-mogul-baba-t-rocked-n49m.html?m=1

Even the venue doesn't look 4.9millon naira
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
Check out the hot gist that came with this photo, guys! Baba T, for his big wedding that brought the big stars - Davido, Patoranking, Big Brother Tayo Faniran and Lilian Afegbai to Warri today rocked a 3 piece suit that was hand made by Ermenegildo Zegna and worth £17000 (N4,930,000).

Pictured below is him and his beautiful bride and Warri billionaire Ayiri Emami who was his best man. N4.9m for just the suit! That's some people's entire wedding budget!!

Buhari is coming to deal with all of una....anyperson wey buy big tin is kworopt!

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by tuniski: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:
[size=19pt]ONLY IN NIGERIA WOULD 2000 PEOPLE BE MURDERED, AND THEN A POPULAR MEDIA LIKE NAIRALAND IGNORES IT AND HAVE A MUNDANE NONSENSICAL TOPIC LIKE THE COST OF A SUIT OF A CORRUPT NDDC OFFICIAL ON ITS FRONTPAGE. SHAME ON YOU NAIRALAND!!!![/size]

-CRAMJONES
What do you want us to do as we are in war? Everyday the blood suckers are killing to make us change our way of life and the least be mourning while we pain, we must carry on with our lives that way we will defeat them. But why are u unconsciously being BH publicist/spokesperson reporting their atrocities?
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by bornmekus: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2015
hahn:

Apparently you're another uncle tom. 4.9m is far less than many Nigerians spend. Yes, and I mean the real Nigerian millionaires. Nigeria is my country and I'm invited as soon as ignorant, whiteass licking retards decide to say trash about my country and its citizens
Receive the healings... someone shout halleluyah. This dude has been delivered from his mental illness... now go and sin now more...
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by apparentlylaw(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Maybe the Suit get AC insyd

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by hahn(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2015
*yawns*

2sExy1:
Receive the healings... someone shout halleluyah. This dude has been delivered from his mental illness... now go and sin now more...
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by ogiewanye(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2015
I don believe this news!!!
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by mukthar2000(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2015
madness and stupid lie
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Laitesmart(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Chai!!! Even with the 4.9m suit. The guy still look darker than 25minutes after 9pm... Chai.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by luluosas(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2015
I didn't spent N300,000.00 on my wedding and today, we are blessed with two lovely children and very satisfied with everything around us to the glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by afrika(f): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2015
VISIT THIS SITE TODAY. IT'S FOR REAL. sigma.com.ng/
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Spydamannn(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Who am I to judge
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by adorable29(f): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2015
blink182:
What dirty mogul, that is Tuoyo Omatsuli. Nddc executive director getting wedded to Oludewa Jemide. You think he spent money on that suit? If I give you details of money this dude has been spending for both the traditional marriage and wedding, you will lose your mind. Just take it that suit was no expense at all.

Abeg spill! By the way, how does a government worker earn that much! Where is EFCC when you need them.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by ejiro2130(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
lol... it's because you are a Nigerian... There is a phone currently being sold in western world that block cyber spies on your phone calls and sms... therefore, government cant monitor your calls. how much is it sold? $3500 and people are around the world are buying it. the name is Cryptophone. There are much more expensive items being sold around the world.

What has been a Nigerian got to do with been surprised?? Somebody called baba t wears 4.9mil suit doesn't it surprised u??

Kwasia
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by evea: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

if his suit is £4.9m den how much is the bride gown?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Rita Dominic Still Alluring At 42 [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.