Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) (42995 Views)

Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:
[size=19pt]ONLY IN NIGERIA WOULD 2000 PEOPLE BE MURDERED, AND THEN A POPULAR MEDIA LIKE NAIRALAND IGNORES IT AND HAVE A MUNDANE NONSENSICAL TOPIC LIKE THE COST OF A SUIT OF A CORRUPT NDDC OFFICIAL ON ITS FRONTPAGE. SHAME ON YOU NAIRALAND!!!![/size]

-CRAMJONES

cramjones:
[size=19pt]ONLY IN NIGERIA WOULD 2000 PEOPLE BE MURDERED, AND THEN A POPULAR MEDIA LIKE NAIRALAND IGNORES IT AND HAVE A MUNDANE NONSENSICAL TOPIC LIKE THE COST OF A SUIT OF A CORRUPT NDDC OFFICIAL ON ITS FRONTPAGE. SHAME ON YOU NAIRALAND!!!!

-CRAMJONES

[/size]
cramjones:
[size=19pt]ONLY IN NIGERIA WOULD 2000 PEOPLE BE MURDERED, AND THEN A POPULAR MEDIA LIKE NAIRALAND IGNORES IT AND HAVE A MUNDANE NONSENSICAL TOPIC LIKE THE COST OF A SUIT OF A CORRUPT NDDC OFFICIAL ON ITS FRONTPAGE. SHAME ON YOU NAIRALAND!!!![/size]

-CRAMJONES

[size=19pt]figures were cooked up by foreign media ode! them personally go there go count am?[/size]
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Autolord: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians are funny! Seeing comments like "too much money" instead of asking ourselves how a govt. official can afford N 4.9 million for a pair of suits or launching a massive campaign for his probe and subsequent arrest if indicted of corruption instead people are praising him thereby encouraging corruption. Most Nigerians are living under $1/day and a so-called nddc director is spending 4.9million on suit. [size=40pt]RUBBISH!!![/size] [size=40pt] Warri big boy my ass!!! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Janeify(f): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2015
cytochromeC:

Lol. Everybody likes money o. BUT, when it comes to settling down, it isn't the only criterion for some girls. I have seen ladies who prioritise other traits over riches so I wouldn't generalise.

But, yeah, I get your point.
Alright.
Happy Sunday sha smiley Remain blessed
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2015
iterator24:
[/size]
[size=19pt]figures were cooked up by foreign media ode! them personally go there go count am?

You are very stupid! So even if it was cooked up, we should not care right? When your brain is filled with pus, and your mum took in rotten sperm from your dad to produce you, should I blame you?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by dennismukoro(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Was there life @ wedding reception. If only u see cars yesterday, Rolls Royce crying. God give me only the bread I get beans to take flex am.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Sheriff19: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
But Op na which kind exchange rate you use for that thing to give you 4.9M? na wa o... una bloggers sabi lie eh
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Ermenegildo Zegna doesn't make suits for that much. £17000?! I don't know why Nigerians love lying and inflating the prices of their purchases as if information is not readily available with just a click of the mouse or a phone call. If he'd even said $5,000 (because he claims its handmade)then it'd have been more believable. I guess because they believe most Nigerians are uninformed and will believe all their lies.

That Suit is NOWHERE close to the amount claimed!
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by aspirebig: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Money miss road, I know people that got their wedding suit for N15k and it looks really good on the guy.

The most important thing is the success of the marriage thereafter. The happiness of the couples.

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by osenimaruf: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2015
I no buy this @al 4.9 ke
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2015
the receipt or i don't believe it
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by begwong: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Guys and ladies waste most of their time and resources planning for their WEDDING rather than prepare properly for their MARRIAGE. Hence,the astronomical rate of divorce,cheating and infidelity after the wedding.
Prepare well for your marriage biko!

2 Likes

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by idupaul: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2015
datguru:
I was thinking it's Gold plated. With 35k, my tailor will make a good quality suit for you, if I wear the suit come out with this man on his 4m suit, you will call me his BOSS

What's ur tailor's address pls?
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Engineer1985(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
My 15k suites look much more better than this, abeg

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
brito:
Money can't buy handsomeness. 4.9m for suit? This warri bonkers know how to waste money.

see your mouth like "money cant buy handsomeness" owo epo oshi
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Sheriff19: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
But Op na which kind exchange rate you use for that thing to give you 4.9M? na wa o... una bloggers sabi lie eh
. I wonder even @ 183/ dollar. It is still far from 4m. Besides my #10k suit look far more better on me, not abt the price is abt how it luks on u.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Oilandgas1(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Some body help I can't see the suit
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Oilandgas1(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2015
That means that his shoes will be in millions also.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by DPointMan(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm.......Tasteful or Wasteful You decide, cos one man's meat is another man's shrimp
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
Check out the hot gist that came with this photo, guys! Baba T, for his big wedding that brought the big stars - Davido, Patoranking, Big Brother Tayo Faniran and Lilian Afegbai to Warri today rocked a 3 piece suit that was hand made by Ermenegildo Zegna and worth £17000 (N4,930,000).

Pictured below is him and his beautiful bride and Warri billionaire Ayiri Emami who was his best man. N4.9m for just the suit! That's some people's entire wedding budget!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photo-warri-mogul-baba-t-rocked-n49m.html?m=1
What dirty mogul, that is Tuoyo Omatsuli. Nddc executive director getting wedded to Oludewa Jemide. You think he spent money on that suit? If I give you details of money this dude has been spending for both the traditional marriage and wedding, you will lose your mind. Just take it that suit was no expense at all.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Richy4(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2015
I dislike it when people lie. Just like this OP.

Just prove it that he bought that suit @ the amount you started. You can't just cook up things just to make front page.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:

-CRAMJONES

Go and start your own media.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by hahn(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
lol... it's because you are a Nigerian... There is a phone currently being sold in western world that block cyber spies on your phone calls and sms... therefore, government cant monitor your calls. how much is it sold? $3500 and people are around the world are buying it. the name is Cryptophone. There are much more expensive items being sold around the world.

Your comment is so off point. Did you notice that the guy who bought this suit is Nigerian? Yes, we are aware of more expensive items and as a matter of fact, the amount of money soof us pay for electricity monthly is enough to feed other countries for years. Think before you talk next time

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by DerMeister: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2015
If everyone in nigeria was like this fellow, this country would be in a much better state!

Autolord:
Nigerians are funny! Seeing comments like "too much money" instead of asking ourselves how a govt. official can afford N 4.9 million for a pair of suits or launching a massive campaign for his probe and subsequent arrest if indicted of corruption instead people are praising him thereby encouraging corruption. Most Nigerians are living under $1/day and a so-called nddc director is spending 4.9million on suit. [size=40pt]RUBBISH!!![/size] [size=40pt] Warri big boy my ass!!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by DerMeister: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Please learn to read! undecided[color=#000099][/color]

omoadeleye:

see your mouth like "money cant buy happiness" owo epo oshi
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by tomiobj(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2015
miqos02:
wow,money speaking
u no get website ni
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Ranchhoddas: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2015
axortedbabe:
First tym am seeing this guy's thread nt making to fp,i think nairaland is taking a new direction dis year..
Back to d topic,if u gat d moni,spend it,this lyf is 2short to wallow in poverty 4 d rest of it...
it's on FP now.
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by juvewalex(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2015
As if there's no poor fellow in his family....hisssss
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Ranchhoddas: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:

You are very stupid! So even if it was cooked up, we should not care right? When your brain is filled with pus, and your mum took in rotten sperm from your dad to produce you, should I blame you?

-CramJones
wicked!
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2015
The funniest part of it all is that the Federal and State govt knows these people are tapping the countries resources illegally and won't arrest them or do anything. Imagine you asked someone "what's your occupation?" and he replies you "Bunkery" on set. Tell me, why will youths wanna go to school and follow due process of becoming wealthy when they can easily make a minimum of N80,000 per day just by cooking diesel in creeks like Gbaramatu, Ugula and the rest creek community. In Nigeria, there is a bold hand writing across this nation and it's called "DO YOUR THANG, THE GOVT DON'T GIVE A FVCK!" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by lookingfly: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:

-CRAMJONES

is it anybody that has money to spend that is corrupt?
Re: Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) by lookingfly: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
DerMeister:
If everyone in nigeria was like this fellow, this country would be in a much better state!

do you know how much he is been paid as salary.for example if a senator is been paid 30mill monthly,whats 4mill suit in 4yrs.for my level thats too extravagant but for him he has the cash.abi you want gej to investigate the guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) / 'Chinese Doll' - Toke Makinwa Wears New Beautiful Look / James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.