Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? (21590 Views)

ÒSÚ Caste System; A Barrier To Marriage. / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / Should Religion Be A Barrier To Relationship/marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Glo4issy(f): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Facing same thing ****but age shouldn't be when there is love ,my boyfriend is 28 &am 21 but we still love each other.

1 Like

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bros abeg focus on 30+ babes. Dem plenty.
You dey another generation.

1 Like

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
sexyseun:
Age is the least of my barrier ooo, i prefer older men sef, not all this omo mummy, for me 10yrs is lovely, matured guys are so so so romantic, so caring, so understanding. so many girls saying they cant are either in their teens or early twenties, @OP for a girl in her late twenties, she doesn't know what she really !wants or maybe she doesn't like you. Pls try and forget about her, there are many fishes in the river. There are just so many of us that you can't finish toasting till you go back to mother earth.

After now your spec go change..all we'll be hearing is my husband dey old quick, small boiz go come become ur spec. Women una no go kill us
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by amazingqueen(f): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Depends on how you see her age and your mindset . I once had a much older man asking for my hand in marriage. He couldn't understand my jokes and when I talk he will say things like your generation is funny or say u are so young! Abeg I ran as fast as my leg could carry me ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Blackie4lov(f): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Age is not a barrier in marriage or relationship,if u truly love the lady in questionn den she should give u her heart because age is just a number.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Glo4issy:
Facing same thing ****but age shouldn't be when there is love ,my boyfriend is 28 &am 21 but we still love each other.

That one is not a problem naw
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
some ladies are so myopic and unwise, how can a lady in her LATE 20s be considering such inconsequentials ti reject a matured marriage proposal ? until she becomes desperate now when no man will not even ask of what she's selling cool
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by koredeolanrewaju(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Age matters most. The husband needs senior the wife because of authority to be used and also experienced on ways and manner to handle ladies.

1 Like

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Idu123(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Age shouldn't be a barrier in relationship, I willonly ask u to examine her if she really love u then u should continues persuading her base on ur sincere commitment to her, then u will get to win her heart!
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by bornmekus: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
randsandnaira:
I am in my late 30s and i met the lady of my dreams early this year. The lady seemed to be into me, and then, the big question came. She asked for my age and then i told her. The moment i did, she freaked out.

She is in her late 20s and tolD me the age difference is too much for her to handle. I persuadeD her that it doesn't matter but she wasn't persuaded. As it were, I'm so worried cos i truly care about her.

Please advise me on how to win her heart. I'd appreciate mature response. Thank you.
your age difference with her is ok.I believe that's d best age 2handle.But I will let u know this,women likes a man they learn from.may b the girl is not yet expose.try 2no her friends.Cos me,Am 15yrs older than my fiance n She is 2proud of dating me cos she sees me as her mentor.Let her know d benefits of dating a more matured guy.Encourage her n u will smile.I wish u d bes(.

5 Likes

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Cappon86(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
KMTee:
Age shouldn't be a barrier

from experience o, i prefer them older. they are more matured, they understand life issues better
and they are focused, they know what they want and they treat their women so well.

let her be for now, she does not know wat she will be missing.

experience is the best teacher, she will soon learn.
before, i used to prefer my age mate or 2 years diff but now i know better.

let it flow naturally, don't force it cos u might later regret it
if she's yours things will work out naturally.

if not, then u av to look for a more matured woman like u probably in her early or mid 30s

FYI, #mypersonalopinion#
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bros go and gather money and she will marry you tonight.

Money speaks louder than love.
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
op leave her bare she still want to have fun not ready for marriage yet.
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Glo4issy(f): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
2buff:

That one is not a problem naw
Some will still consider 7yrs too much
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by folabayo1(f): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
It is adviceable for young ladies of nowadays to marry a man wit long age difference like frm 9-15(not a married man o)cos age difference really helps d both party to wax stronger and grow maturedly and besides even a young lady of 20yrs nowadays looks 30 already so wat are we saying...Op if u love her abeg kip fighting for her and make her understand.

4 Likes

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by rabbaba: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
If she love u and u love her ask she said two of u should work things out. But how old were she expecting u to b
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Fourwinds: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
marinel:
Rocking the same boat ryt now. Hope to learn a tin or two. @op, she mite care about u too bt there is a kin of closeness n familiarity u feel wen datin sum1 wtin ur age grp as opposed to sum1 much older. A gal datin a much older guy mite nt no hw to relate wt him n wud always b cautious of her choice of words around him inorder nt to sound disrespectful. Plus d way in ch her friends n family n society at large wud view her. If ur d type dt free n nt too strict she mite learn to loosen up around u. I wish u al d best.
by d description OP is giving deir age difference won't be more dan 12years maximum. I laugh... dat girl diesnt know what she want. hardly will u see a lot of guys achieving more in deir late 20s before marriage. so a reasonable girl should be target guys in deir 30s. go and carry out ur statistics. more guys who marry in deir 20s are most helped by families and relatives before dey stabilize on deir own in deir 20s

6 Likes

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by kpolli(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
randsandnaira:
I am in my late 30s and i met the lady of my dreams early this year. The lady seemed to be into me, and then, the big question came. She asked for my age and then i told her. The moment i did, she freaked out.

She is in her late 20s and tolD me the age difference is too much for her to handle. I persuadeD her that it doesn't matter but she wasn't persuaded. As it were, I'm so worried cos i truly care about her.

Please advise me on how to win her heart. I'd appreciate mature response. Thank you.

Ain't we still in "early this year" part of the year

1 Like

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by canalily(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
smiley wink let me finish this chicken first i'll then talklipsrsealed

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
kpolli:

Ain't we still in "early this year" part of the year
They met on the eve of new year.
Just 12days gone and he's inlove already.
The guy sounds desperate abi? Well he is 39.5 and she's 26.5.
13yrs difference is alot undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by onadana: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
coolyou are just emotional....the older the better.Marriage is not a piece of cake.Had an opportunity to hear some young ladies discussing guys for marriage.One thing they all seem to agree was age...they want the guys young...then I asked why and they where all unanimous...with the answer....wanted him to still have the strength for conji...bro...I was shocked.
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by onadana: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
coolyou are just emotional....the older the better.Marriage is not a piece of cake.Had an opportunity to hear some young ladies discussing guys for marriage.One thing they all seem to agree was age...they want the guys young...then I asked why and they where all unanimous...with the answer....wanted him to still have the strength for conji...
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
randsandnaira:

For adults, age shouldn't be a major factor but this shouldn't be forced on any individual.

If she has a major challenge with your age then I think you should respect her views and stay away.

It hurts but its better that she made you realize this now rather than later.
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yes, age can be a barrier, thanks.
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
jnrbayano:

Bisous doesn't mind the age gap friend.

.......why not?? smiley

Hahahaha he didn't ask to be hooked up he already has someone ,I don't poach oh smiley
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by pauldehero(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
a hope for the nigerian music , lets make the
glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,artist contact
paulheromusic@gmail.com,....YOU can port
right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
randsandnaira:

Thanks a bunch, Bisous. You're a darling.
Anytime

1 Like

Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by pauldehero(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
a hope for the nigerian music , lets make the
glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heartmelting song,artist contact
paulheromusic@gmail.com,....YOU can port
right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by jnrbayano(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
bisous:

Hahahaha he didn't ask to be hooked up he already has someone ,I don't poach oh smiley

Bisous, common wink
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
jnrbayano:

Bisous, common wink

I insist I don't poach wink between when did you become his mouth piece
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by jnrbayano(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
bisous:

I insist I don't poach wink between when did you become his mouth piece

sad
Re: Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
jnrbayano:

sad
jnrbayano:

sad
why the sad face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Is A Virgin / What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? / How Do I Solve My Big Dick Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.