Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Flow And Snow - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Flow And Snow (174697 Views)

Melting Snow. / Out In The Snow. / The Sun In The Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Peter, Mr Dele is calling you” Sola told me.

“what is he calling me for?” I asked.

“I don’t know, when you reach there you go know” Reminded me of Man wey dey reason ***the last time we talked on phone, he told me he so much hate the course he is studying in school; that it is so so difficult, and i consoled him with the popular ibo lullaby - Akukwo n'tuuto, o na r'ahu n'mmuta.................. i told him Mechanical engineering wasn't Rice and Beans or Kponkpology***.

“Peter!! Help me buy food in the canteen?” I got vexed instanta.

“What food sir?” I purchased a fake smile.

“you will buy me Rice Hundred naira, Beans Fifty naira, and plantain Fifty naira” It was the same man that earned 350,000 naira per month that said that.

Mr Dele earned 350,000 naira per month and yet he lived a life of a 50,000 naira salary earner.

“make sure you wash the food flask oh, it is dirty” That was the part I hated.

I walked majestically to the canteen, wishing I wouldn’t meet Bimbo there.

Bimbo had vowed to ruin my stay in Maestro Registrar, Rather, to ruin my canteen life I mean to say.

I went to eat in the staff canteen one afternoon, as I was about settling to eat the Egusi soup that looked delicious, i saw the beautiful Bimbo and my tie fell on the soup without my knowing.

I was staring at her like I had not seen such a beauty in my entire life. And of a truth, I have not seen such a beauty since Agbani Darego. And indeed she looked like Agbani.

"the Blacker the Berry, the sweeter the juice, the darker the flesh the deeper the roots" Said Lesane Paris Crooks a.k.a Tupac Amaru Shakur, so was Bimbo

Whenever the Spotless, Tall, Straight legged, sweet lips, Dark and lovely Bimbo walked into the staff canteen, guys stopped eating to stare.

I will never forget leaving my change with the attendant just because Bimbo stood behind me in the queue.

“what do I offer you” The ugly female attendant asked.

“salad!!” I answered.

“just salad?” She asked.

“Yes! am not that hungry, and it’s been a while I ate salad last” Indeed it’s been a while I ate salad last, but salad wasn’t what hungered me that day, FuFu and Vegetable soup was.

“salad of how much?” She asked.

“I think about 400naira salad would do, since I left Germany I don’t think I had seen a salad prepared perfect enough to match German standard, except this” Sharp guy Flow lying.

“you need more salad cream in it?” She asked.

“yes, I love salad cream a lot, put as much as possible” I thought I was impressing Bimbo.

“your money is 700 naira sir” She handed over my plate of salad to me.

“five hundred what?” I asked.

“I didn’t say 500 naira, I said 700 naira” She corrected.

“ok! I have heard you, i thought you said Five hundred thousand naira, even so, i would had still paid, take you money” i thought i sounded funny, all just to get Bimbo to smile.

I gave her 1000 naira note, and as she brought out my change, I said: “keep the change”

I ate grass like I was a Goat, smiling while eating like indeed I was eating German salad.

That wasn’t what spoiled my day. What spoiled my day was the fact that the money I gave the ugly attendant was short of my transport fare; I had 500 naira left with me when my transport fare was suppose to be 600 naira. So I planned to Molue my way home; or at least to some point.

In the Molue, I stood, in other to pay half the price of those that sat.

“ehnnnnnn!!! Who don mess here!!” I had thrown 20 bombs.

“ehnnnnnnn!! e no go better for that person wey mess this mess”

“thunder fire that person!!”

“that person no go see tomorrow!!”

Were the curses that rained. All I took with a pinch of salt, and sent back to their senders.

The day I saw my tie as a Kpomo in my soup was the day i cried 40% more than the day I ate salad.

That day, the pure White shirt I wore changed designers; Palm oil designers (POD).

That was the day I stayed till dark before going home, in other for people not to think my mum sold palm oil, and I hawked it corporately.

The food flask Mr Dele gave to me was very dirty, so I headed straight to the canteen’s kitchen to wash.

I dipped the plate into the washing basin without thinking. Next, I took a sponge, and started washing dexterously, without thinking also.

After washing, I walked straight into the canteen still wishing the heart breaker Bimbo wasn’t there.

She was, I was shocked. I took slow steps in other for me not to the person behind her; in other for someone else to take that position while I stood behind that person.

No one appeared, so in other for me not to “fall my hand”, I summoned courage and stood behind her.

“person wey get this thing dey enjoy oh!” I said to myself as I admired her parting frame.

“you sure say na human being dey date this one?” I thought it might be a Alien that should be dating her, as it would take any man fresh and blood ages to get such a Lady. At that moment I wished she was in the same department as me; she wasn’t even in the same building not to talk of department.

“if I go fit touch this n’yash with my hand, I no go wash this hand for Four days” I wished, stretching out my hand a bit.

I turned back towards the door to see Sola my colleague stepped in with my hand still hanging like I wanted to f’ondle her a’sss, little did I know she had also turned back, and she saw my hand hanging.

“What!! what is in your hand”

I had already positioned my jaw for a slap.

“what stained your shirt!!” She pointed at my sleeve.

The sleeve of my shirt had been baptized with palm oil.
Re: Flow And Snow by waistaa(f): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
What else buh power of a woman...blessed be the God of Isreal
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
abi oh
Re: Flow And Snow by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Flow always making sense
Re: Flow And Snow by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na yawa be this oh
Re: Flow And Snow by 4kizo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
P O D

hahahahaha
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
I had vowed never to go buy food for Mr. Dele come what may.

“Peter, Mr. Dele dey call you” Sola the errand boy said.

At 32, he was indeed an errand boy to all and sundry in the company. He could go as far as from Nigeria to Burkina Faso just to buy a plate of food for anyone that cared to send him on such errand.

I will never forget him buying Beans, plantain, Bread, Biscuit, to mention but a few for the Receptionist that was just 23; a girl he was about a decade older than.

“wetin him dey call you for?” my brain mis-interpreted.

“no be me him dey call, na you him dey call?” He replied.

“why him dey call me? I no fit go buy food for anybody oh!” I grumbled.

“Flow!! Tell this man say you no go dey go buy food for am again, e no make sense na, you be graduate, him be graduate, why him go dey send you? ok, him no see another thing send you make you go buy, na food” I advised myself as I walked to his office.

“Sir, I will not be buying food for you again!”

“Sir, I have stopped from today to go buy you food”

“I will not be the one to be buying food in the canteen, send me something else, i can polish your shoe, thats ok, not buying food”

“Sir, pls stop sending me food” I rehearsed what my first statement would sound like.

“who is sending you food?” A female voice was what I heard.

I turned and saw it was the World famous Ugly lady Bukky. Well, at least ugly to my standard, and when I finish describing her I know for sure that it would also be to your standard too.

Tall and skinny, parting frame looked more like Black board, FrontPage looked more like MTN SIM card, Face was flooded with mighty pimples, as dark as my Pero shoe when polished by my A’boki shoe mender Yaro.

Yaro!! I will never forget the day our part crossed. Then I was in SS3 and the Commandant of my school had made a declaration that all student seating for WASCE must wear brown sandals, or they would’nt be allowed to go into the exam hall; this law was due to the fact that he had noticed that some SS3 students had started wearing different type of shoes like Boys wearing Timberland, and some Girls wearing high hills while others wore high mountains.

I told Yaro to help mend the Desert warrior sandal I was managing.

Yaro did a b’astard work on the sandals that it suddenly turned two left legs.

“Yaro wetin you sew na?”

“I sew am por pine well well” He smiled revealing his broken and rotten teeth.

“guy, which kin shoe you sew so, you don spoil my shoe na?” I tried it on, but it was like the size had reduced as my feet were far from fitting in.

“guy you must buy another shoe for me oh!” My anger grew and I held his shirt, not minding the smell emanating thereof.

“Make I leave am por my shirt” He warned.

“I no go leave your shirt until you buy another shoe for me” My anger grew stronger.

“lepe am por my shirt!!”

“I no go leave am!!” I held it like i wanted to tear it of.

“I dey mad?” He asked the obvious, as only a mad man could mend a sandal that way.

“you dey mad na, you no know before? Infact, ki bari shi ubanki” I cursed a curse that almost took my life.

Yaro suddenly dipped his hand into his bag. I thought he was about bringing out a brand new sandal and hand it over to me. What he brought out shocked me.

A dagger!! A dagger that was as curved as Onye Nku’s p’enis.

I will never forget the day I berged in on Onye nku while he took his bath.

“oboy eeeeeh!! Wetin you carry?” I asked.

“na national stadium” he answered.

“Choi!!!! no be small national stadium, why your thing bend like this na?” I asked.

“omoh!! Na the nature of my job oh, you know say I be carpenter?”

“ehen!! Wetin com concern say you be carpenter with your p’rick wey bend?”

“you no know say as I dey knack nail wey e dey bend, naso my p’rick go dey bend sef” I laughed myself out of the bathroom.

I ran faster than electricity that afternoon yet Yaro still caught up with me and almost beheaded me save his friends that pleaded on my behalf.

Since that day i and Yaro became best of friends so much so that as i type this, i still owe his 230 Naira for my shoe sole he changed.

“who is sending you food, Mr errend boy?” Most workers had noticed that I was Mr Dele’s errand boy.

“nobody, I am sending myself food”

“that is impossible na, how can you send yourself on errand to buy food?” she replied.

“that one concern you”

For Wilo courier services to continue receiving jobs to be delivered depended on Mr Dele's continuous approval, yet it was the same Mr. Dele that I had concluded to tell I seized to be his "food errand boy" anymore.

"be nice to everyone, especially Mr. Dele!!" That was a piece of advice from my Boss to me the day i was to resume at Maestro Registrars.
Re: Flow And Snow by seuncyber(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice one flow

I they mad aboki people sha

Fi di fi (pdp)
Re: Flow And Snow by victorezike(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
flow u jux dey flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lipsrsealed shocked grin
Re: Flow And Snow by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
mehn this is classic
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Flow you fit die for Nigeria” Was the good morning Chidi greeted as stomach upset woke me up on a Sunday morning.

“why not, I fit die for Nigeria na”

“what of you?” I needed to know his answer to ascertain if i answered when my brain was awake and not asleep.

“you fit die for your girlfriend?” He answered a question with a question.

“my girlfriend?”

“yes!! You fit die for her?” He asked.

“guy I no fit oh, if I die for her she go go marry another guy”

“what of if armed robber enter the room wey you and your girlfriend dey sleep, com say - your girlfriend’s life or your life? wetin you go answer?”

“oboy eyeeeh!! I go tell am say make him shot my girlfriend leave me oh!!!”

“hahahahaha!! why you wicked!!”

“I no wicked, just be say I no fit die for any girl, they are not worth it, I know say if I don tell the armed robber finish, when him go, naso my girlfriend go leave me go, so instead of me to lose my girlfriend because of one nonsense armed robber wey bullet no even dey him gun, I go tell the armed robber say since na one bullet wey him go take shot anybody wey I want make him die – me or my girlfriend-, make him share the bullet into two; shot me half, and shot my girlfriend half” That is Wisdom. Or so I thought.

“hahahahahaha! That one funny sha”

“e funny, but naso I go do am oh!!!”

I will never forget Kel asking me the same question back in school.

“can you die for me?” She asked after we had s'ex.

“eeeeeeeeeehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! You say what!!” I pretended I never had what she said initially.

“can you die for me?” She said it loud enough.

“no oh!!................................!! I mean Yes”

“what do you mean by... No oh………. I mean Yes?”

“I mean No and Yes”

“how?”

“No, only if you can do the same for me”

“and Yes, because Romeo died for Juliet, so, since I love you more than Romeo loved Juliet, I can die for you” She let out a bright smile that saw me drinking two bottles of Guinness 1759 and Suya footed by her purse. In addition, I had s'ex for free for the first time since I met her.

I always paid cash after having s'ex with Kel; that I never liked.

The price ranges from 2,500 naira to 6,000 naira, VAT inclusive.

I remember paying 6,000 naira for s'ex I never enjoyed because the roof of my room was leaking and it was raining heavily. We had sex in a Mattress that suddenly turned “water bed” due to the leakage. Well, I was not really vexed because the 6,000 naira was 70% hers; I stole it from her purse. By and large, one thing I liked about Kel was the fact that she never demanded money from me any other time except when we finished having s'ex, so I limited the number of times we did.

“guy if one day you dey waka for bush, you com see arm robber trowey Ghana-must-go bag for bush because them dey rum from police......”

“after Police don pursue dem go, you come go look inside the bag, you come see say na money full the bag, wetin you go do?” Chidi asked.

I thought I had watched the movie before; that feature Kanayo O Kanayo as the guy that saw the bag of money, Jim Iyke and Ernest Asuzu as the armed robbers, RMD and Bod Manuel as the Police Officers chasing the Armed robbers, while Rita Dominic was the girlfriend of Jim Ikye. I watched the movie in my dream not reality.

And Yes, I sometimes watch movies in my dreams.

I will never forget acting in the same movie as Nonso Diobi. He stole my girlfriend from me with so little a thing as Ten naira Groundnut.

I and my girlfriend had a fun filled walk going to buy Groundnut opposite my street, as we stood at the groundnut stand, all of sudden Nonso parked his rickety looking Mecedes 190 car, and before I counted 1-10, he had offered to buy my girlfriend groundnut for 10naira.

He bought her the groundnut and before I counted 1-5 she was in Nonso’s car, waving me.

I woke up with so many thoughts running through my mind.

“If na movie be that, why I no see director and crew members?”

“why Nonso go thief my babe from me? And him no see better thing to use thief my babe, na groundnut 10 naira, why?”

“but why Nollywood guys wicked? And them get their own fine-fine babes oh”

“that my babe no really Love me jor!” I concluded.

Guess who my girlfriend in that dream was?

Genevieve Nnaji!!

Since that day, I hated Nonso Diobi with a passion, but yet i still love Genevieve.

“Why you just dey ask me all this question this early morning, abi you pick Ghana-must-go of money for your dream?”

“hahahahaha!! No na!! just answer my question first”

“Yes na, I go go carry the money na!! but I go look well well, make e be say Police no dey come”

I will never forget Ukeme the Akwa Ibom guy that saw a Ghana-must-go sack in the bush where he went to poo.

According to him, on unzipping the sack, poo instantly gushed out of his a’nus and baptized his trouser that was half way down his legs. He said the shock almost made him pass out; as he saw the money, his shaking was more than that of a Jelly fish.

He thought of where best to hide the sack of money, so he dug a hole and hide it.

He went home shaking and smelling poo.

On getting home, his mother asked him why he was shaking, and as s’tupid as Ukeme was, he answered to the hearing of Mama Bisi the Grammy award winning “Amebo” that he found a sack full of money in the bush.

Mama Bisi reported to the Military Police Duty room, and Ukeme was arrested that same day with allegations that he was part of the robbery squad that robbed M’allan Sambo the Largest distributor and marketer of Grains in the cantonment.

After beaten blue, black, and even green in the guard room, Ukeme was released after two weeks when the real culprits were arrested and they attested to the fact that he was not part of them. He left the Guard room shaking not like a Jelly fish this time; the shaking had increased to the level of someone suffering from chronic Parkinson disease.

The shaking continued for the next three days that saw us his friends christening him “shaky shaky daddy!!” that was during the era of the “shaky shaky daddy” painkiller advert on TV.

“hahahhahaha!!” Chidi's laughter was loud enough to wake not only his Brother and Chidinma, but the whole estate.

“Why you go look well well weda Police dey came?” he asked.

“Because Police na Ghost” Like my friend Segun always said.
Re: Flow And Snow by 4kizo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
keep flowing
Re: Flow And Snow by Mayorblaze: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Did the treking today... My shoes were a sorry sight.. Dont think im going to wear those shoes again
Re: Flow And Snow by waistaa(f): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
cheesy
Mayorblaze:
Did the treking today... My shoes were a sorry sight.. Dont think im going to wear those shoes again
...sm people e yaff take flow advise,oya see wat dey yaff put demselves in. Sorry buh dat trekking dey get tactics wey dem dey apply in order nt to spoil d xmas shoe
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2015
In 1994 something happened.

I was in Primary two. Not knowing my left from my right. And my up from my down also.

I was the best footballer in primary two, and primary three also.

The Head master had warned that pupil should stop playing football with their school uniform on, so whenever we played, we took of our uniform and wore just our inner short and singlet. Sometimes i wished the girls played football also and the law was also applicable to them too. If wishes were Garri.

I will never forget being the highest goal scorer and losing my school uniform all thanks to the ever careless Uyeme i told to keep a watchful eyes on it. I scored four goals on foot, and two with my hand, little did i know that my school uniform and sandal went with the goals.

That day I went back home wearing just my inner short and a very dirty singlet. On getting home, as a laurel for such an achievement, I received 12 strokes of the Cain form my dexterous flogger Mum.

If that was all, that day wouldn’t have been a memorable day in my life. My mum removed the short I had on and dragged me back to school n’aked.

All my friends laughed at me so hard; including my childhood crush Damola. Well, as a child, we all took our bath outside, so I had seen Damola’s n’akedness severally.

What happened in 1994 happened in 2014, with Tolu taking the place of my Mum.

She flogged me more strokes than my Mum; concentrating mainly on my “P- man” region.

The flogging started from her room and ended in a Pit. At first I thought I was flogged by an Angel, as Tolu’s skin was pure white with some silver lining.

“Wetin I do you na!” I asked the Angel.

“you no know wetin you do abi?” The Angel spoke pidgin.

“I no know, tell me!!”

“ok, you dey sleep with my sisters and my mother”

“who are your sisters, and who is your mum?” Because to the best of my knowledge, an Angel has no Mother, father, sister or brother.

“Hahahahahahahahaha!” A scary laughter indeed.

“why you dey laugh?”

“I am laughing because where I am taking you to, you might not come out alive”

“where are you taking me to?”

“to a pit full of snakes, hahahahahahah!!”

“why? What did I do wrong?”

“because you are sleeping with my Maami and my sisters?”

“who are your Maami and your sisters you are talking of, do I know them?”

“yes you do!”

“then, tell me, who are they?”

“Ife, Funmi and my Maami!”

“your Maami? I no dey sleep with your mama na!!”

“I agree I am sleeping with Ife but I am not sleeping with Funmi any longer”

“…. And your mum, I never did, she is old enough to be my mother for God’s sake!!!”

“when we get to the pit of snakes, you can explain to the snakes, hahahahahahahahahaha!”

She dragged me so forcefully that my strength failed me to resist.

“oya sorry na, I no go do am again, abeg!!” I pleaded.

“hahahahahahahahaha!!!!”

Soon I stood looking at the very deep pity full of mighty snakes of different colours.

I tried running but i found my legs heavy.

“pls na!! pls!!” I pleaded kneeling, that was when I saw clearly that Tolu was the Angel. Indeed she looked Angelic with pure white robe.

“hahahahahahahahaha! This is your day of doom!!” She pushed me into the Pit.

“yeaaah!!! Snakes!!!!!” I cried.

But before I got to the bottom of the pit, a help came; what looked more like the branch of a Tree.

I held on to the branch still screaming “Snakes!!!!!”

And…………………………..

I woke up.

I woke up holding on to something that acted as the branch.

“where the Snakes?” I heard someone asked.

“Snakes!!!” I kept screaming holding on to the Branch.

“Flow why you dey hold my p’rick na?” Chidi said what put On by brain electrical supply.

“leave my p’rick!” I still held the branch firmly.

“Snakes!!!” I still kept screaming as I managed to open my eyes.

“where the Snake?” I saw Chima held a stick.

“Snake!! Where e dey?” I jumped out of bed thinking there was a Snake where i slept.

“where the Snake na?” I asked.

“Mumu!! no be you dey hold Chidi prick com dey shout; Snakes!!!”

“me!! I shout Snake!? No be me oh, I no shout anything oh!” I denied.

“na you jor!! You wan drag Chidi p’rick comot”

“why I go do that kin thing?”

“shey I no get human sympathy?”

“guy you sabi lie oh!! Something wey you do now now, you dey deny am” I saw Chidinma laughed out her Fallopian tube.

“Flow!! You don wound me for p’rick” Chidi said.

“so na my p’rick you dey call Snake abi?”

2 Likes

Re: Flow And Snow by seuncyber(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Am in hospital now due to flow

My belle don tear cause I don over laugh

You go fear snake COBRA
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
POS or cash?” The attendant at the canteen asked Segun who was at the front of the queue.

“POS!!” Segun answered. Maybe he thought POS was a kind of Chinese Meal.

“Segun go disgrace me today, why i go allow am stay for front of the line? why i no stay for the front?” I told myself.

Maybe he thought POS meant “Pot of Soup”, or “Plate of Suya”.

“guy them wan give me jara for the food wey them serve me oh” Segun announced.

“eheen! You mean am? That mean say me sef want POS” James added.

My friends were in to give me a trailer load of disgrace, I had concluded.

“Flow you no like make them add POS for you?”

The canteen attendant had already laughed out her Fallopian tube.

“don’t worry, I will pay for myself and my friends!” I paid.

“Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are” They say, more disgrace where in the kitties of Segun and James for me that afternoon.

“guy you no go go wash your hand come chop?” Segun said with a loud voice.

“sssssh!! Guy no dey shout!!them no dey make noise here” I whispered to Segun.

“Forget that thing jor!!” He replied.

“Guy no be hand them dey take chop Eba for here!” I said as I saw him about to dip his hand into the big ball of Eba seated on his plate.

“wetin dem dey take chop Eba?” His voice was at its peak; drawing attention to our table.

“ehnnnnn!! Answer me na? wetin them dey take chop Eba?” He was shouting.

“Everybody!!! no be hand them dey take chop Eba?” He stood up.

Yes, bare hands was best to eat Eba, the norm in such air conditioned canteen was eating Eba not with spoon but with fork.

I was never cut out for the Fork style of eating when I started working at Maestro just because my Eba b’alls were unable to mold to the appropriate size per swallow.

Per swallow of my average Eba ball was half the size of the head of a new born baby, or more, for your information.

I will never forget the day I first came. Sola showed me where the food canteen of the company was located, so I walked majestically into the fully air conditioned atmosphere.

I ordered for Fufu as I was really really famished due to the hangover i had.

As I was about pouncing on the Fufu, I told myself why don’t I look before I leaped. I looked left and right, and left again like they always say to pedestrians, what I noticed was that almost everybody eating was putting on suit except me, so I promised myself I would start putting on the Yuda Suit I bought from Emmanuel my church member.

But again, I advised myself to look again. This time I noticed something; that everyone eating Eba, Fufu, Semo, or Amala used their hand; I mean their third hand.

In other for me not to “carry last”, I stood up, went to where forks were kept, took one, and walked back to my seat praying the Fork wouldn’t fail me.

What I ate that afternoon was the world famous Okro soup.

“There is a silver lining in every dark cloud” they say, that afternoon saw my dark blue shirt with so many Okro soup lining.

After that incident, I vowed never to eat Eba or any of it’s numerous colleagues with either Fork or it’s elder brother Spoon.

“make una answer me na? no be Eba them dey take chop hand?” He erred.

“no be so? No be hand them dey take chop Eba” He corrected himself.

“yes!!!” the crowd suddenly cheered.

“ehen!! Why my friend here com dey say make I use Fork?” He pointed at me, I at that moment wished the ground would open up and swallow me.

“abi Eba na Oyibo food?” He was gaining more fans.

“no!! then why una think say Fork nahim good pass, abi na because all of una wear suit nahim make una wan dey do like Oyibo, abi?”

“All of una dey suffering and smiling” I wished I refused Segun and James’s plead to pay me a visit in my office, and I also wished I never offered to satisfy their ravenous appetite that afternoon.

Amongst others, the dignitaries present in the canteen that afternoon was in no particular other; Mr Dele the head of the mailing department, Mr Jimoh his assistant, Mrs Ejimmadu the fattest woman I had ever seen since Iya Akpati the woman that sold groundnut oil in the Barracks, Mr Abraham the assistant head of Accounting department who was of the habit of holding our cheques till Mondays, Mrs Yewande the woman with the biggest b’oobs I had ever seen since Cosy Ojiako, Bimbo the dark and beautiful company receptionist, and Sola her errand boy.
Re: Flow And Snow by Xp01: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Oga flow i sight u ooo, more update
Re: Flow And Snow by StormAngel(f): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wow! Flow1759 u just got yourself another fan........................or so i thought grin

thanks for this piece.

Pryd u should see this cheesy
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
StormAngel:
Wow! Flow1759 u just got yourself another fan........................or so i thought grin

thanks for this piece.

Welcome on board.
Re: Flow And Snow by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
this update made my weekend,a bigger and better you flow....
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
IHate9ja1:
this update made my weekend,a bigger and better you flow....

Thank you. You made my weekend for reading you know
Re: Flow And Snow by Mutaino7(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Welldone chairman... I no fit salute u reach... Nice update
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mutaino7:
Welldone chairman... I no fit salute u reach... Nice update

weldone sir
Re: Flow And Snow by estelleivie(f): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
I almost laughed out my fallopian tube too

My first comment on NL
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
estelleivie:
I almost laughed out my fallopian tube too

My first comment on NL

welcome on board
Re: Flow And Snow by Ama111(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
oga flow u 2 much If I no make comment I wicked be dat, u re 2 much u re great I just can't help but say this pls its a secret,*** I love ur story and I love u scata***.pls don't tell anyone wat I told u ooo
Re: Flow And Snow by pryd(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
StormAngel:

thanks for this piece.

Thanks dear, Flow's delivery is always top notch!
Re: Flow And Snow by Mayorblaze: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
waistaa:
cheesy...sm people e yaff take flow advise,oya see wat dey yaff put demselves in. Sorry buh dat trekking dey get tactics wey dem dey apply in order nt to spoil d xmas shoe

lol... U don tay for the business.. Abeg teacg me the tactics
Re: Flow And Snow by Mayorblaze: 1:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Have forgotten my email password... Can't get your pm
Re: Flow And Snow by abuhson(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nice story filled wit much humour....Sir flow uu za bst just kip ridin on
Re: Flow And Snow by ezeigbo194(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
mr flow gud job

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (47) (Reply)

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.