Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (57081 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Jimy66(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na big Bleep up I can't take ooo dem Bleep finish me come wash bed shit for dem ba
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by clevvermind(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
muhamm3d:
are u inlove with this ur friend? Nigga u fucking sound gay...spits*
get some sense. i'm not a gay.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by clevvermind(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jimy66:
Na big Bleep up I can't take ooo dem Bleep finish me come wash bed shit for dem ba
it looks odd.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nicepoker(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
InZA:
You didn't even do it well enough.

If it were to be my friend(I'm not hyping myself, but quite frankly I don't have any friend as useless as that), I would have given him my house key....after doing that, I would pick up my phone, send an anonymous text to his girlfriend - "Hi, your guy is in another house along so so street, I'm not sure but I think he is pounding another girl as I send you this text... I'm not trying to break up your relationship by sending you this text, I actually hope your relationship ceases to be. I don't know you and I don't know or care if you deserve to be cheated upon but sending you this text is just my way of ridding the romantic stratosphere of useless elements"

After that, I put my phone in my pocket and continue doing my thing.

Some guys are just very useless to say the least, double dating or double straffing does not reflect masculinity, it doesn't make you a "very good badt guy" (whatever that means by the way) it doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you funky or hippy or contemporary, instead it means you're grossly irresponsible with no ounce of direction and purpose of life, it means you lack any trace of resolved commitment to a cause or purpose.

This thing dey vex me like say na me be the babe sef angry

Rubbish!!!
why take it so personal.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
pcguru1:

Just because it shows m doesn't mean man got kids here talking trash. Free data I guess

Maybe.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by remmer56(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
lmao! i feel your pain..

ismokeweed:
Self-righteous mugu. Me no fit get ur type as friend. Alima. Stinky Ju. Smelly obote.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by clevvermind(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
NACHIEVER:

Op, You did Wella.
That Guy will not Hate You cause of that and you don't need to explain your Reason to him, he Understood your reaction.
That Action shows that you Don't allow Such, let me tell You that Guy will not Demand Such again From You.
But assuminq you gave him the Key of your Room and he went and Fvck the ßabe Die, what will be the Case?
Þure temptation in all Form. ße Wise.,
many guys will not reason this. one has to think before doing anything.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by sseunth(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
mikporch:

Guy abeg where be nowhere
Help a niga out
heheheh...nowhere as in we dont Bleep at all
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by clevvermind(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
standd:

Clevvermind...do not let all the negative comments here get you down. You shouldn't sacrifice your personal convictions for any friend. If he is truly your friend, he will accept you for who/what you are and move on.
Btw, there are several hotels around, using your bunk isn't an absolute necessity. You are not a Jew, Obote or whatever crass names guys call themselves.

Besides, if he is truly your friend ,he should be able to forgive you too, abi?

And for all the guys yabbing OP, una welldone oh tongue

i like this.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by kalushaiyke(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
clevvermind:
stop talking like a child. Why should i allow my friend to cheat on the girlfriend he has been with for over two years now in my house? Does it make sense?
And do you know what will happen if i leave my house for them? What if the babe is a thief? Please, i dnt take such risk.

I can always get him back.
Weda dem don date for 13years no be ur ish..abi u wish say na ur girl?? Help a nigga next time bro

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nicepoker(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Op am convinced that u were the one who carried the side chick.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by clevvermind(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Gamesmart:

You did not act as a good friend.

But that is not a problem, if I was the one, I would pick up you phone call. I would not say anything and I will hang out with you as usual.

But the day you need my help badly and I have nothing to gain from helping you, I would tell you 'No, I am not a charity. Go and meet Oxfam'.

Our friendship get level.
i don't think what i did was wrong. in short, i was helping him. he should stop that lifestyle and focus on one lady. and again, if my things got missing, i can't ask him to pay back. the lady may steal my things and i can't blame anybody.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
clevvermind:
i like this.
Standd, they're liking this. Na wa, they're just liking you anywhere you turn on Nairaland... cheesy grin grin
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Zane2point4:
OP you are just a jew man, u aint loyal atall! whats the need of keeping jew frnds like you, this is one of the crazy thing guys do in dia youful days jux for the fun of it, I dont like people like you my dear, u suppose go become a priest.
What a kid you are.
Mtchew!!

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by joseph1832(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Standd, they're liking this. Na wa, they're just liking you anywhere you turn on Nairaland... cheesy grin grin
You sound scared? Or are you afraid she's gonna steal your boyfriend Se.un grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lol,,you are trying to put words in my mouth.

But last I checked it's none of my business.
If my friend is cheating and I don't feel comfortable with it I tell him and that's where it will end. It is his decision to stop or continue. It will not stop us from being friends.

If the girl friend eventually finds out then that's left for him to face.

No one is trying to put words in your mouth. He/she is saying the truth. I guess it's your conscience beginning to prick you.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:
You sound scared? Or are you afraid she's gonna steal your boyfriend Se.un grin grin cheesy cheesy
You have a very fertile imagination...
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by joseph1832(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
ismokeweed:
Self-righteous mugu. Me no fit get ur type as friend. Alima. Stinky Ju. Smelly obote.
Dude it looks as if you really smoked weed oh! grin shocked
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Limmi, anybody can like whatever na ...after your husband almost shifted the spotlight away from you to land on my head abi?
You and him should fear God oh...

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:

Ishilove...you see cheesy Now they call Seun and call standd instead of the usual Seun and Ishilove. I don't have badu-belle proof to wear oh undecided
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by joseph1832(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ishilove:

You have a very fertile imagination...
Imagination can sometimes be guided by facts!.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by kccarew(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
You did welll my friend, remember, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are!!!

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Imagination can sometimes be guided by facts!.

What are you even talking about?
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by 30secs(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
pcguru1:
the bro code are you kidding me. The bro code , how old are you ?
How old am I? Are we throwing cheap shots now??
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by joseph1832(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
standd:

Limmi, anybody can like whatever na ...after your husband almost shifted the spotlight away from you to land on my head abi?
You and him should fear God oh...
Hmm this is interesting... Ishilove and Standd you two know each other right? (Outside Nairaland) And stan.dd, I believe you know Ishiluv is shagging Se.un right?.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by joseph1832(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
standd:

What are you even talking about?
You really want to know?.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm this is interesting... Ishilove and Standd you two know each other right? (Outside Nairaland) And stan.dd, I believe you know Ishiluv is shagging Se.un right?.
You joined us in the shagging and we had a 3some. Oniranu.

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude it looks as if you really smoked weed oh! grin shocked
Ehen...you have reached here?
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by 30secs(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ekaka1:

So let the irresponsible fellow go. That is one bad influence down in 2015.
Which kind rubbish smelly code be dat.

Op no even go explain nothing. If e bring nonsense leg for the matter just tell am say you big pass that level and he will find His "Square root" cry
Abeg make una allow me hear word jor.. Pesin see una now go think say una na better pesin. No quote me again!!
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by joseph1832(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
ismokeweed:

Ehen...you have reached here?
This is cyber space, am everywhere!.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:

Yes, I know she is shagging him.
I also know she already has two children for him.
I know one more thing that you don't know, I know that Nairaland is full of weirdos, who assume like crazy and pull out baseless rumours from their black-a$$es.

4 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by joseph1832(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ishilove:

You joined us in the shagging and we had a 3some. Oniranu.
Now you're the one with the fertile imagination. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.