Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (57082 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by akpumping7720(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
InZA:
You didn't even do it well enough.

If it were to be my friend(I'm not hyping myself, but quite frankly I don't have any friend as useless as that), I would have given him my house key....after doing that, I would pick up my phone, send an anonymous text to his girlfriend - "Hi, your guy is in another house along so so street, I'm not sure but I think he is pounding another girl as I send you this text... I'm not trying to break up your relationship by sending you this text, I actually hope your relationship ceases to be. I don't know you and I don't know or care if you deserve to be cheated upon but sending you this text is just my way of ridding the romantic stratosphere of useless elements"

After that, I put my phone in my pocket and continue doing my thing.

Some guys are just very useless to say the least, double dating or double straffing does not reflect masculinity, it doesn't make you a "very good badt guy" (whatever that means by the way) it doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you funky or hippy or contemporary, instead it means you're grossly irresponsible with no ounce of direction and purpose of life, it means you lack any trace of resolved commitment to a cause or purpose.

This thing dey vex me like say na me be the babe sef angry

Rubbish!!!
Ndo! No vex biko
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by johndanny(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
@Ops even girls self de cover dia fellow babe or instead watch dia back wen de go for dia outside runs n leave dia boyfriend behind..many dat am aware of.. It was not a whole day menn. Just 5hours
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
chynes:

Did you also see where the OP said the main girl has been with the friend fir more thsn 2 years? Means he knows the main girl well ans probably calls and regard her as a sister. So how can he happily go to the friend's house after aiding and abetting such and act like nothing happened while she serves him food and treats him like family?
The OP has a conscience. Simple.
This is simply something you ladies will not understand grin

There are guys that have girlfriends of four years but still bring their side chicks to their friends house to do stuff.

It's bad,,no doubt but it happens.

I'm not surprised at all that ladies are supporting the guy. grin

But the Op feels guilty that is why he created this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ok so your point is you can allow a cheat fornicate in your room as long as they clean it up

so if I leave my house keys for your girl friend so that she and her side boyfriend come to fornicate inside my house and I say clean my house after use. Shey you will not come and be venting that I allowed your girlfriend when I know she's dating you
naijaboiy:

Yea we are saying the same thing here.

That is why I said I don't think they are really close friends like he stated. Because true friends know what each other like and don't like. They know the limits.

If my friends wants to use my room,,they know that they must clean it up just like the way it was and they can't use it at a time when i'm inconvenient. If you can't follow my simple principle,,then don't bother to ask for my keys in the first place. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by InZA: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ok then...well you said before that you don't have such friends who would ask for your room. so let me believe you won't even have to act like that in the first place.

But we don't know if you've got friends who cheat and if you do I don't think your best action will be to go about telling their wives/girl friends,,no matter how you detest it.
undecided

Quite frankly as long as it doesn't involve me participating or aiding his infidelity, then it's none of my business (even though there's a caveat here and I would crystallize this caveat using my friends and I as examples ) . If I go around consciously looking up for cheating friends just to "snitch" on them,now that would make me plain silly, and silliness is far from what I represent.

I have 2 best friends and we hold ourselves to such a high degree of accountability, it's not something you may understand because this shared accountability is rooted in our beliefs, beliefs that are coloured by principles from the good book . If my friend is cheating on his girl, he ACTUALLY expects me to talk sense into him and part of this sense-talking, if the cheating becomes too intense is for me to call his girlfriend and tell her. That's the kind of accountability we share as friends.

As I said earlier, I don't expect you to understand or relate to this concept really, because it's very unconventional. But that's just how it is for us.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Ekaka1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
30secs:
Since you have your principles and it's obvious ur principles and his aren't the same, why you come dey worry? You broke the bro code bro! You just lost a friend.

So let the irresponsible fellow go. That is one bad influence down in 2015.
Which kind rubbish smelly code be dat.

Op no even go explain nothing. If e bring nonsense leg for the matter just tell am say you big pass that level and he will find His "Square root" cry

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by muhamm3d: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
clevvermind:
stop talking like a child. Why should i allow my friend to cheat on the girlfriend he has been with for over two years now in my house? Does it make sense?
And do you know what will happen if i leave my house for them? What if the babe is a thief? Please, i dnt take such risk.

I can always get him back.
are u inlove with this ur friend? Nigga u fucking sound gay...spits*

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by InZA: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
enomakos:
hahaha i love ur style

grin grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ekaka1:

So let the irresponsible fellow go. That is one bad influence down in 2015.
Which kind rubbish smelly code be dat.

Op no even go explain nothing. If e bring nonsense leg for the matter just tell am say you big pass that level and he will find His "Square root" cry
gbammm

100000000000000000000 likes

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by soulglo: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is simply something you ladies will not understand grin

There are guys that have girlfriends of four years but still bring their side chicks to their friends house to do stuff.

It's bad,,no doubt but it happens.

I'm not surprised at all that ladies are supporting the guy. grin

But the Op feels guilty that is why he created this thread.

What is sad is that you truly believe that this is normal for most guys. This is normal for you and the guys in your circle. There are guys who see this behavior as animalistic. It is not a woman thing to find it disgusting that you call your friends to bring a vagina to their house to sleep with. That is gutter water behavior. You should be ashamed and not slapping yourself in the back because you just found a corner to screw a vagina. You and your ilk behave just like every neighborhood dog that escapes from the confines of it's home. Find a female dog and an available corner. Gross. Seriously, what happened to shame?

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Ok so your point is you can allow a cheat fornicate in your room as long as they clean it up

so if I leave my house keys for your girl friend so that she and her side boyfriend come to fornicate inside my house and I say clean my house after use. Shey you will not come and be venting that I allowed your girlfriend when I know she's dating
Lol,,you are trying to put words in my mouth.

But last I checked it's none of my business.
If my friend is cheating and I don't feel comfortable with it I tell him and that's where it will end. It is his decision to stop or continue. It will not stop us from being friends.

If the girl friend eventually finds out then that's left for him to face.

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
soulglo:

What is sad is that you truly believe that this is normal for most guys. This is normal for you and the guys in your circle. There are guys who see this behavior as animalistic. It is not a woman thing to find it disgusting that you call your friends to bring a vagina to their house to sleep with. That is gutter water behavior. You should be ashamed and not slapping yourself in the back because you just found a corner to screw a vagina. You and your ilk behave just like every neighborhood dog that escapes from the confines of it's home. Find a female dog and an available corner. Gross. Seriously, what happened to shame?
This one is just angry grin

Abeg vent your frustration elsewhere grin
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by nefertiitii: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
soulglo:

Haaa dis one is strong ohhh shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
InZA:

Quite frankly as long as it doesn't involve me participating or aiding his infidelity, then it's none of my business (even though there's a caveat here and I would crystallize this caveat using my friends and I as examples ) . If I go around consciously looking up for cheating friends just to "snitch" on them,now that would make me plain silly, and silliness is far from what I represent.

I have 2 best friends and we hold ourselves to such a high degree of accountability, it's not something you may understand because this shared accountability is rooted in our beliefs, beliefs that are coloured by principles from the good book . If my friend is cheating on his girl, he ACTUALLY expects me to talk sense into him and part of this sense-talking, if the cheating becomes too intense is for me to call his girlfriend and tell her. That's the kind of accountability we share as friends.

As I said earlier, I don't expect you to understand or relate to this concept really, because it's very unconventional. But that's just how it is for us.
Ok Noted...
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Linqsz:
A friend in need is a friend in deed.

Op...you broke the BRO CODE
you let a nigga down

At least we all can understand that our friends can break our heart. Just like dis OP has done.

Fu.c.k bro code! His friend is a cheating bastard and the op did the right thing. A true friend will be frank with you and want the best for you. Not someone who would come visiting you in the hospital when you get std.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
You're an adult. Not a kid or an slowpoke. There's no way I can manipulate you into saying what you don't want to say but be that as it may if you claim you love your friend and you have his interest at heart tell him meanwhile hiv, sti and stds are not far from people of his kind. Awon waka waka men . Every hole he sees must be entered till he enters one that he won't come out again
naijaboiy:
Lol,,you are trying to put words in my mouth.

But last I checked it's none of my business.
If my friend is cheating and I don't feel comfortable with it I tell him and that's where it will end. It is his decision to stop or continue. It will not stop us from being friends.

If the girl friend eventually finds out then that's left for him to face.

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nutase:
summary, chicks go say u do well and guys go say u f up.
Next topic.

I didn't even see this grin

I come dey waste my time on top argument.

Well as for me Op fùcked up sha!

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

errm

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by wizman11(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
hey am annoyed with you my friend has booked my room for 5k for 2 mao y dint u post this earlier i wud av refused embarassed
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by soulglo: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

You're right. Nigerian men like you irritate me. The nice ones do not talk and it's the ones like you that fill the Internet with your filth. Nigerian men have a reputation of being dogs both in Nigeria and overseas and it's exactly because of people like you. You have no self respect.

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're an adult. Not a kid or an slowpoke. There's no way I can manipulate you into saying what you don't want to say but be that as it may if you claim you love your friend and you have his interest at heart tell him meanwhile hiv, sti and stds are not far from people of his kind. Awon waka waka men . Every hole he sees must be entered till he enters one that he won't come out again
Ok I don hear grin

But mind you I never said my friends cheat.

I mean my real close friends that I can help out any time.

Except of course I know nothing of it.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by mkoabiola: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Am guilty of ds
I allowed my frnd,b4 I say jack robinson,he told d chick he was d owner of d house ,while he told her ,I jus came frm d village to lag.lol
Snc den,NOooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

I didn't even see this grin

I come dey waste my time on top argument.

Well as for me Op fùcked up sha!

grin
yeah

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
soulglo:

You're right. Nigerian men like you irritate me. The nice ones do not talk and it's the ones like you that fill the Internet with your filth. Nigerian men have a reputation of being dogs both in Nigeria and overseas and it's exactly because of people like you. You have no self respect.
Ok
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
errm
grin
Why am I now the one getting all these lectures grin

I don die today cheesy
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't have a problem with sharing public pussy as long as your girlfriend is as generous with her pussy as you're with your dheek

after all there's no gender that doesn't know how to cheat and cover his or her tracks
naijaboiy:

Ok I don hear grin

But mind you I never said my friends cheat.

I mean my real close friends that I can help out any time.

Except of course I know nothing of it.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I don't have a problem with sharing public pussy as long as your girlfriend is as generous with her pussy as you're with your dheek

after all there's no gender that doesn't know how to cheat and cover his or her tracks
Yes she will share it benevolently grin

I don hear.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin
Why am I now the one getting all these lectures grin

I don die today cheesy
because you think fukin community poosie with no destination is cool especially justifying it on the sentiments of friendship wink

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes she will share it benevolently grin

I don hear.
good for you then . fast learner wink
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by acidtalk: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
sexyseun:
Acidtalk or wateva u call ur rotten name, why pick on me? Were u blind to see the place were i said i am not supporting his friend's action nor his? Do u think girls don't knw dey are being taken to a friend's place for a "reason"? Listen very well, i grew up in d midst of 5 men so i know all una stuffs.
And if u claim am a guy den come ova and suck ma d*ck angry

Eyah! See HIM vexing and frustrated that he has been bursted.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by twerkjack: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
InZA:
You didn't even do it well enough.

If it were to be my friend(I'm not hyping myself, but quite frankly I don't have any friend as useless as that), I would have given him my house key....after doing that, I would pick up my phone, send an anonymous text to his girlfriend - "Hi, your guy is in another house along so so street, I'm not sure but I think he is pounding another girl as I send you this text... I'm not trying to break up your relationship by sending you this text, I actually hope your relationship ceases to be. I don't know you and I don't know or care if you deserve to be cheated upon but sending you this text is just my way of ridding the romantic stratosphere of useless elements"

After that, I put my phone in my pocket and continue doing my thing.

Some guys are just very useless to say the least, double dating or double straffing does not reflect masculinity, it doesn't make you a "very good badt guy" (whatever that means by the way) it doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you funky or hippy or contemporary, instead it means you're grossly irresponsible with no ounce of direction and purpose of life, it means you lack any trace of resolved commitment to a cause or purpose.

This thing dey vex me like say na me be the babe sef angry

Rubbish!!!
AWWWWWWW DID U KNOW DAT AM ATTRACTED TO GUYS DAT THINK LIKE U??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.