Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (40884 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Buhari Qualified To Run Without Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by DWJOBScom(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
This election eh and the change chorus eh!!!!

He's not even honest with his certificate and we want to trust him with the economy......

5 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by chronique(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
First,it was with the secretary to the military board.

Second,it was destroyed when soldiers raided his house after he was toppled by IBB

Third,He got a masters degree from the US

Fourth,it is now with IBB...

Buhari,please come and collect your certificate;it's with me. Don't bother looking for it again. From the look of things now,He might wake up and say He submitted it to Abacha or Abdulsalam when He was in charge of PTF.

I still have one of my report card of my result when I was in primary 4(even though it is as useless as tissue paper that has been used in wiping my bum-bum;nobody will ever ask me for it).

4 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
elopee3000:
Tomorrow he will tell us his certificate is with idi amin or mobutu seseseko buhari show ur school cert undecided

what have you managed in your own life time because this man was a Nigerian general,and he was a former minister and head of state.A responsible Nigerian with grade A integrity and a good family man with wife and children.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by annibro(f): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
fitzmayowa:
From my certificate is with the military board to my certificate was carted away by IBB when he seized power...Which of this should we believe
Why is it so hard to just produce the certificate even if it is photocopy and put all this buzz to rest

Is d military different from IBB's regime?
Let IBB deny it 1st after all he's stil alive.
BTW: ADAMU CIROMA ON BUHARI!

"To be honest you can not help but promote Buhari. I mean he cried a few years ago for Nigeria, now reverend Fathers are crying......Sincerely speaking, for a retired Soildier in the Nigerian Army, who has just one Wife, even though his religion allows him to marry more.
For an ex President who declares his assets publicly with no foreign account.
For an attractive Man who can boast of having no girlfriend or mistress, in a World where having extra marital affairs is the order of the day.
And during all these time the devil has not possessed any of his worshippers to blackmail him.
There must be something interesting about this person, and Nigerians want to learn such discipline from this Personality.
This is not a campaign, this is an intriguing mystery we want to be part of".
-By Alhaji Adamu Ciroma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by henryblaze25(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
I can bet that dis man does not have his Certificate

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
henryblaze25:
I can bet that dis man does not have his Certificate

But he attended a secondary school and rose to become a general in the Nigerian Army and collects pension.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by secretcode01: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Opiosko:
That's a good consprncy theory, but i'm tempted to ask why did Buhari not told us from the start?.
He said it's with the army, because it was stolen by them during IBB's regime.. At least it wasn't the police that took it
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by discusant: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
crownprince102:

Are you sure you are on earth? Did you flew to pluto when US war academy confirmed Buhari got a diploma there in the class of 1980. grin

Nigeria's laws require attendance of school up to School Leaving Certificate level or its equivalent to enable one contest for presidency of Nigeria.

You can only convince anyone that you studied up to school certificate level by showing the person your school leaving certificate. If the originals are lost, you must have gotten a remedy from the awarding authorities - no other method to convince any authority.

Certificates from military training institutions are not academic certificates; and they are never equivalents to school leaving certificates.

You can send a school drop-out to UK or USA institution to train as a soldier or carpenter or plumber, the certificate the drop-out gets after the training is not an academic certificate, it is a professional certificate.

Typical Buharists - you people hardly have sound knowledge of any discourse you engage in, only insults.

6 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
crownprince102:

Are you sure you are on earth? Did you flew to pluto when US war academy confirmed Buhari got a diploma there in the class of 1980. Or were you in trance when US war academy commandant then testification about Buhari was published by the academy recently. Hate and Jealoust make you people go blind. Check out this pics and see Buhari's name inscripted in the class of 1980. If you aren't contented, you can go and die for all I care. PDP can keep quoting me grin
see your life?
See your English?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by OLADD: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Zealoflife:
Is this the only lie they could come up with? Pathetic!Do these people think Nigerians are these gullible?Well aint most Nigerian gullible? As adroit and dexterous as most of our youths are, they still hover around liars waiting to eat crumbs. How appalling,some youths can even die for these liars that don't care about them. Well feb 14 bah?I n my gf surely,won't sacrifice that for some "franchise"

Friend, don't ruminate over this for too long. The dispositions of many youths (on Nairaland and in the country at large) toward national issues, and most especially, Buhari's certificate scandal is a reflection of their upbringing and to a greater extent, educational background. Most of them, as I have always said, are products of exam cheating and age falsification, some of whom are with certificates they can't defend. So, it's not unexpected if they queue behind a former general who cannot boast of ordinary school certificate. Honestly, I do not derive pleasure disparaging Buhari for his plight, but in this modern era where education and professionalism has been taken to a higher realm, he does not have all it takes to rule Nigeria, that's the reality.

8 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by usibengate(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
I believe you sir, you are vindicated. For Buhari to pass through the back door into the military means he has highly place pple in the society. As such it cannot be said or it is misplaced to say Buhari could not afford just primary school back then, let alone secondary school. Secondly how does he climbed the ranks and files of the military without basic primary leaving school certificate or WAEC and got to major General. Because I know as once a military man, private popularly called recruit end as RSM now warrant Office ll. Food for thought for PDP e-rats
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

But he attended a secondary school and rose to become a general in the Nigerian Army and collects pension.
u seem to know about this Man more than anyone else
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Adisbro: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
It's simple, d cert is with the military. Those that carts away his document are still the same military? That one no even concern me wink *Sips coke*
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Opiosko: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
secretcode01:

He said it's with the army, because it was stolen by them during IBB's regime.. At least it wasn't the police that took it
Lols! There is a big diffrnc b/w sometin being 'stolen by someone nd being with someone'
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by eejo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
buhari from military board to ibb coup general you just lost votes unless you tell us the truth
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by shizzle11(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

APC states have performed well and can easily provide electricity within a year in power to strategic places just an example from lagos.You will never see darkness any more in your life
LWKMD...story for the gods.

I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance and wanton delusion

@elleychrystal, this is one classic example of the blatant lies and deceit peddled by apc e-rodents. Believe these hoodrats at your peril cheesy

TeamFreshAir cool

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

u seem to know about this Man more than anyone else

why, you can actually study a man of integrity ,honesty ,simplicity ,and hardwork and you want to rubbish all his efforts with secondary school certificate.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Zealoflife: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Caseless:
u go just kill urself with hypertension over buhari issue.

Moi,kill myself over an illiterate I won't gain anything from hating or loving?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Akpan107(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
ORACLE1975:
we all knew that 4some time now IBB don't want GMB to be president but never will that happened we shall all vote 4GMB we love 2see our children in unity.SAI NIGERIA SAI BUHARI....2ALL MY FANS GOD BLESS U.
you are panicking...

Buhari don lose finish o

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by ckmayoca: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
But why are people worried about buhari if they knew he will never win the election? PDP shld happy and not worried about cert or coup or jailing people. Just do your campeign and let go. Jona couldn't declare his asset and everyone let go, sambo couldn't tender his cet. And everyone let because he is just a figure head. So pls let buhari be if he is too old.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
shizzle11:
LWKMD...story for the gods.

I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance and wanton delusion

@elleychrystal, this is one classic example of the blatant lies and deceit peddled by apc e-rodents. Believe these hoodrats at your peril cheesy

TeamFreshAir cool

what have you done for Nigeria, we are meant to leap frog technology to the latest technology,you are show casing outdated trains 1950,painted to deceive us
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Truth24(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Godiloveu:

shsssh!

wen IBB send men to ransack the house of GMB where they civilians?

its with d military, its with IBB wat difference those it make?
IBB shud defend himself period!
u c how d wind of change is blowing?, don't b surprised wat next may come out.
Wind of negativity..... IBB is now Military Secretariat abi...... Mmmmm.... don't tell me ur brains have been bought too

3 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by MyMouth(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
No wonder this certificate issue started few days after GEJ visited IBB. Am sure IBB must have told GEJ to start the Certificate issue knowing fully well, he, ibb was in custody of GMB's certificates. IBB pls release our general's certificates!
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by BBackOurGlory: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Let's educated few add these;

BOKO-HARAM=NO TO WESTERN EDUCATION
BOKO_HARAM= ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS

APC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE = NO VERIFIABLE WESTERN EDUCATION CERT
APC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE= ISLAMIC FANATICS

ANY CORRELATION HERE

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Readers are leaders........that been said, our leaders must be readers period!!!

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

why, you can actually study a man of integrity ,honesty ,simplicity ,and hardwork and you want to rubbish all his efforts with secondary school certificate.
hmm!
I hope He is all you think He is
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Ikengawo: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari's Certificate:

[s]Rochas is the most smartest politician in the southeast building bridges across Nigeria for south east presidency ,but you are just blinded by on Refurbished airport to International standard with Only one airline visiting the place.[/s]
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by nationwide1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Affidavit sworn by Buhari said the certificates were were with military board. When did Babangida and his group become military board? It's now very clear that Buhari has been lying about his certificates. It's very likely he doesn't have it. Military board to Babangida. Masters from US military college to OND. I don hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

hmm!
I hope He is all you think He is

Courage to prosecute corrupt people and ensure Values of honesty and hard work Not chasing after yahoo boys and the Big and Biggest of thieves are enjoying their loot.He even told us he does not have any enemy to fight.Economic saboteurs are enemies of state.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by HARDDON: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Shame on all those children of sadness. They think they can arrest this wind of change blowing peacefully across the nation with their evil plots again the peoples General.

undecided

Weep , soldier weep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by vigasimple(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
The cover up is the crime. As I said before Bhuari may have perjured himself because he appears not to be telling the truth.

Bhuari should have stated that his certificates got lost during military raid in 1985. He DISHONESTLY kept saying in affidavits after affidavits since 2003 that his certificates are with the Secretary of the Military board.

Two questions,

1. Why did he not write to them or send someone with a letter to retrieve it since 2003 that he has been contesting elections

2.Bhuari was specific about his certificates being with Secretary of the Military board, how did it got there? Is it
through him or IBB agents took it there.

Finally, this show that Mr. Fighting corruption may not be a truthful person or very lazy that he cannot go or send someone to retrieve his property. Anyway a born to rule Fulani man has no regards for anyone, they are masters and every other person are slaves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. / Eze Chikamnayo: Facebook Post Haunt Abia TC Chairman Nominee During Screening / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.