Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (33701 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Amazing!

The greatest argument of GEj supporters is that the leaders before him were worse. When your greatest success is being better than other failures like yourself, something is really wrong. This is enough reason to vote out GEJ.

.......apart from the fact that all that photoshop is just lies anyway
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by olola4(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

buhari will emply you
in sambisa forest as a boko boy
Ehya...see wat Jonathan as turn ur life into...am not surprised wen he av not been to provide job for you how are u going to be able to spell the word "employ" correctly.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by timilehing(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dbboy:

Your statement connote you as being uncivilised,I guess you could have laid bare your opinion rather using derogatory remark on certain people. Insult never makes you look big instead it does the exact opposite.

We must not all support your view we have the right to choose and the moment you try to impose your view on people by appearing to bully them then humanity is lost.then we can put you side by side like boko haram member that think the have superior views of life and all mankind must stay in line and be dictated for.

The beauty of humanity is in our diversity and diff in opinion.
You're such an insignificant foool
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Flets: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
adamskutty:
uttet crap, he bought machines with the speed of snails. grin

What made them snail speed? Have you ridden in them?

Your buhari killed the railway he met in office and cancelled the Lagos metro rail

Buhari is absolutely undiluted evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Wahala90: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Goodluck till North realises that other regions have a stake in Nigeria's leadership

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by 36STATES: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Reddit:

Since you're too lazy mentally, I think this should help you.

Even the photo of port reform was stolen too. Here is the link folks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Containerization

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by HugeMac: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
adamskutty:
Other countries are booasting of fast rail electric trains, comsol is showing us refurbished locomotive that runs on diesel and takes about 4 days to get to kano from lagos as jonah achievement. grin
MUMU, which one did we have before?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by MRLINGTON(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Is this not the same TANoid dah was banned in he's home state? This things in pictures where can they be found? Corel draw gov't has neva bin what we want...no fuel or kerosene subsidy? I can't read my books @night yet the bills increases by 10% every month? Come to think of it..how many of y'al Nairalanders has benefited from d so called YouWin? Ma brodas we ain't winning with dis man..we are so loosing out..he once had no shoes nd dis time we'll hear 'I once had no carpet'...choice z ours..Fr.Mbaka has already helped us to know d right man for 2015 so? The ball remains on y'al court...I stand for peace nd #Truth

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ is seriously transforming Nigeria and resuscitating all abandoned sectors in the country. This is more reason why you should pick-up your PVC and vote for GEJ.
GEJ IS THE RIGHT CHOICE
GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by 36STATES: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Reddit:

Since you're too lazy mentally, I think this should help you.

You're not even good at your assignment. Whoever is paying you should just fire you because you're letting him down. I don't like Buhari for a long list of reasons, but I can't in clear conscience support another 4 yrs of this same madness. Even though Yorubas are playing ethnic politics as usual, Jonathan has shown he's not fit for purpose and has made it easier for them.

It is difficult to see the achievements, that's why you resorted to stealing photos from Google. You are not alone, I also find it difficult to place my hand on anything tangible this Jonathan has accomplished.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by pld4reel(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
I was in Nigeria sometimes late last year and the airport still looks almost the same way i left it, even though billions of Naira was spent on it, air-condition ain't working and the whole setup is almost the same so where does this person posting this SHHITT about GEJ government gets this information from that Airport has been modernized ?? The poverty the so call government you have sinked you into does not make you think rationally . Go to OR Tambo Airport in South Africa and see the true definition of modern airport for African standard not that Shhit-hole in Nigeria and still they The South Africa government didn't break the bank to build that Airport.

If feel so sorry for many Nigerian because in a sane country people don't go around associating themselves with mediocre and sub-standard stuff like this. I guess some of the people coming here to shout GEJ on social media will still go around outside their neighborhood telling friends and families that "e no easy for this country". some of them who go around on this campaign mission might be starving now as i type and just because of the 500 Naira they are giving by their sponsors, they go on social medias celebrating incompetence even though they know deep down that they are lying to themselves.

Keep celebrating them thieves and clueless politicians and they will rob you and you next generations naked. You know this already just reminding you just in case your brain ain't working as it should.

I'm from one of the Niger Delta states but i will tell it as it is . I'm not campaigning for nobody just pointing out some lies being spread around when the truth is glaring to the eyes

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ZUBY77(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
babadee1:

Don't fool yourself. Vote GEJ if you want to but don't pretend that you believe the lies.

I am not a stranger in Nigeria. I have been following most if the things listed above and I can tell you much about them.
He has done a great job under security threat. I am not PDP
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
You people are just bringing achievements we can't account for. I'm an economist a student and I'm wondering when the inflation rate reduced?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Popemax(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
prettyboi1989:
8 major reasons why not Gej:
1. Innocent people keep dying day by day in the north for no reason
2. BH is still thriving under his watch
3. Corruption is thriving under his watch (case of stella oduah and diezanni)
4. Massive missappropriation of funds (case of centernary celebration) when many are displaced in the north without shelter, no place to sleep, no food to eat.
5. Still no steady power supply under his watch.
6. Under his watch, import tarrif of tokunbo cars were raids to 70percent, who does that?
7. Under his watch, education system was paralysed for almost a year.
8. Under his watch, polytechnics were neglected.
Now tell me is it this same man with these attributes that u all still wana vote for?
If your brothers or sisters were taken away by insurgency u won't even dare think of supporting this man.
so there is no corruption during OBJ regime....Halliburton and Bankole and many more...APC-erats
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
4bobo:
what of ebola, no be their part of infographics again?

Abeg that one na Fashola's job
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by babadee1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
ceejayluv:

Point out the lies there pls... With facts of course...

Critical thinking only works in an unbiased mind. You are biased in favour of GEJ already so you won't even appreciate any facts that contradict your political opinion since your mind is already made up. When a politician claims to have accomplished a feat an objective person is supposed to ask two questions.

Firstly; where is the evidence that this accomplishment actually happened? Anybody can put together glossy fliers and throw numbers around. That is not evidence. Secondly; even if the accomplishment happened, where is the evidence that the politician actually contributed anything to it? Anybody can claim the good work of another person to be theirs.

Not everything good that happened under GEJ was because of GEJ. Also how can he be claiming projects that are still under construction as accomplishments in a country where we know that many projects are abandoned halfway? Only a fool will fall for that.

I'll give you three examples of glaring lies in those infographics.

1. Life expectancy was 41 years before Jonathan and is now 52 years. LIE

There is no way life expectancy can increase a total of 11 years over a five year period. The idea alone is laughable and whoever wrote that obviously believes that Nigerians are complete fools. From the World Bank database; Nigeria's life expectancy was 51 in 2004 and it was 52 in 2014. An increase of one year of life expectancy over a ten year period.

2. Increased oil production from 700,000 bpd to the current 2,300,000 bpd. LIE

It is true that Nigeria's current daily crude oil output is about 2,300,000 bpd, but in 2010 when GEJ was sworn in as the president the daily crude oil output was officially 2,500,000. In other words, there has been a slight reduction in oil production under GEJ and not a dramatic increase.

3. He transformed the economy of Nigeria into the largest economy in Africa with a GDP of 510 billion dollars. LIE

The Nigerian economy underwent a rebasing exercise in 2014 and on paper the size of the Nigerian economy in terms of GDP exploded. However, before that the base year used for calculating the GDP was from 1990. That means that in real terms GEJ is not responsible for any actual increase in the country's economy. They just changed the way the GDP was being calculated because the previous method was outdated and a revision was long overdue. It is good that the economy was rebased, but that just means our economy has grown a lot since 1990 when IBB was the head of state not GEJ.

Improvements in ICT began long before GEJ became president, at this point the industry is almost completely private sector driven. The current government cannot take credit for that. The ball was set rolling a long time ago. Likewise improvements in the automobile industry are also largely private sector driven. In spite of the challenges caused by inadequate power supply, indigenous and foreign private automobile companies are starting to flourish in the Nigerian market. This was not because of GEJ but in spite of him.

I'm not saying GEJ has not done anything worthwhile, but if we stick to only what he has actually accomplished those infographics will be very lean.

Sources:

http://data.worldbank.org/country/nigeria

http://www.statista.com/statistics/265195/oil-production-in-nigeria-in-barrels-per-day/

http://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/western-africa/2014/04/11/a-closer-look-a-nigerias-gdp-rebasing/

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by killuminati(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
grin GOD go punsih Tanoids people o!

Corel draw designs don turn achievements now.. And one stupeeeeeeeeeeed mod move am to FP! grin

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Amitex(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
AllBusiness:
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015 If SOMEONE is
[s]
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians

THEN we must also find someone who will

B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence[/s]

CHANGE IN 2015...

[size=25pt]Transformation means that we support someone who is:
J = Just
O= On
N= National
A= Assignment
T= To
H= Help
A= All
N= Nigerians

THEN we must NEVER support someone who will bring us:
B= Boko Haram
U= Unforgiveness
H= Hatred
A= Anachy
R= Rancour
I = Insurgency

Above have been perfectly fixed.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ceejayluv(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
netizenbuzz:
You people are just bringing achievements we can't account for. I'm an economist a student and I'm wondering when the inflation rate reduced?
Then run your research and prove them wrong.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by nigerianvenom(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
otijah:
Sincerely speaking the thought of Goodluck towards this country is the thought of peace and Not evil to bring to us an expected end THE PROBLEM is just that Fashola, Tinubu, Amaechi and Buhari will never let him take us there.
#GEJ2015
But God will ensure he takes us there
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Timoleon(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Comsol:

The more reason why you need to get yourself informed and key in to this GEJ transformation going on and making Nigeria a nation of endless opportunities.

please hide your face in shame. When fashola wanted to come for second term people could attest to his achievements, now pdp fans in lagos have increased because he didnt perform as much as he did in his first term. Jonathans works do not speak for him. we only read on news media. Are you describing another country? The transformation we have witnessed under this regime is obviously for the worse.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
ceejayluv:

Then run your research and prove them wrong.

I'm an economics student so what do you think? undecided
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Timoleon(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Comsol:

The more reason why you need to get yourself informed and key in to this GEJ transformation going on and making Nigeria a nation of endless opportunities.

please hide your face in shame. When fashola wanted to come for second term people could attest to his achievements, now pdp fans in lagos have increased because he didnt perform as much as he did in his first term. Jonathans works do not speak for him. we only read on news media. Are you describing another country? The transformation we have witnessed under this regime is obviously for the worse. Shame on you ifbyou decide to hide away from this trith and morgage the future of this country to this set of destroyers.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ceejayluv(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
netizenbuzz:

I'm an economics student so what do you think? undecided
give facts and figures....
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by BlackHuman(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lolz@ GEJ's achievement in infographics- but not in reality because I havn't seen anything in Reality......If he's really work we should see it.....i work by sight, not by infographics.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Amitex(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Doyin2:

Moreover,it is a monumental deceit to claim that GEJ transformed the economy to be the largest in Africa.What was done was just to rebase the economy(something similar to revaluation of assets) so that the GDP now becomes a bigger figure.It's like conducting population census only to find out that the population has doubled, and then claiming that GEJ's doubled Nigeria's population!!!!

Previous governments never bothered about rebasing(revaluing )the GDP because it does not connote economic development,it's just a mere updating of figures!Also the size of the economy is mainly(about 85%) because of oil exports.Now that the oil prices have dropped by more than 50%,our GDP would also have reduced drastically along that path!

Hypocrites!!! What if the rebasement had resulted in lowering the economic indices would you not be shouting to high heavens? Go ask Zimbabwe ruled by Buhari age-mate what is their economy is worth!
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Keegan: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2

Yes o, Nigeria is even more than 2.
We have separate Nigeria for less than 500,000 YouWin, Sure-P and TAN foot soldiers, while over 90% of Nigerians cannot feel the impact of the FG save negatively.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Rio84(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
BlackHuman:
Lolz@ GEJ's achievement in infographics- but not in reality because I havn't seen anything in Reality......If he's really we should see it.....i work by sight, not by infographics.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
BonaVIta:

Young man you need to be objective and positive when criticising.

How many presidents have ever tried to privatise major govt. Sectors like electricity, seriously tackling importation policies by encouraging self dependency by empowering the citizens by financial and non-financial aids?

You will just erupt from your roof and start pointing dirty fingers on the ills only. Do you think that's how to encourage or criticise positively.

You think governing a country like Nigeria is as easy as managing your girl friend? You need to understand there are also oppositions fight against his success but against all odds, he has still achieved these so far.

Just be objective and criticise positively. I know one will say he can govern better, but the theoretical governance expertise is far different from the practical.
Dude if u were in the shoes of the families of those being slayed u won't be sayn dis gibberish. Empathise, just cos u don't feel it doesn't mean u should be oblivious bout something terrible happening in the country.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Amitex(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Keegan:

Yes o, Nigeria is even more than 2.
We have separate Nigeria for less than 500,000 YouWin, Sure-P and TAN foot soldiers, while over 90% of Nigerians cannot feel the impact of the FG save negatively.

In life some people see differently. A glass may be half-full to some people with positive mind-set. They will make effort to make it full. Others on the negative end see same glass as half-empty and resign to fate and helplessness. Seeking entitlement without hard work. They call themselves the masses. If you ask them individually who are the masses they don't know.
The latter shout "CHANGE" and never amount to anything. However, the former keep seeking opportunities and their cliché is "TRANSFORMATION", and never mix themselves with the masses. It is a personal choice.

GEJ TILL YOU SEE RIGHT grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ebisike78: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
honeric01:
hehe, paper government.. where are the 10,000 megawatts you promised 4-6 years ago?
hw many megawaTts did d pervious govt provide beta tink straight and stop decievn ur self
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Popemax:
so there is no corruption during OBJ regime....Halliburton and Bankole and many more...APC-erats
Oh so u want the corruption to continue? Am pointing out issues u talking with sentiment. So if it isn't pdp it must be apc? What happened to other parties? Well I'll support no party till I see the dreams of nigerians concerning nigeria come true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays / Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.